The Lost Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Liline rushes a feverish Ian to the local Clinic.
13.5k words
4.77
39.4k
75

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Helloooooooo friends, family, fappers x)

This is a very special chapter because it marks my first ever written *spoiler alert* threesome! Lol I hope you guys like it, I had a loooot of fun writing it x3

The Following Contains: Femboy being fucked by two sexy chicks with dicks. A truly beautiful thing really.

I hope you all enjoy! Give your cock a nice massage for me!

*****

"Ian? Ian baby? Can you hear me?"

Ian's mind was the haziest it had been in his whole life. He felt delusional, fading back into consciousness but not completely. His eyes blinked repeatedly, blurring his vision to the point where everything around him was completely fuzzy. "...Mmhhh..." He mumbled.

"Hey! Hey there sweetie, welcome back." He could hear a voice. It sounded familiar, worried and relieved at the same time. Through the fog of consciousness, he could make out the silhouette that was Liline. The Sherriff had him cradled in her arms as she sat on the floor cross legged with his lower body in her lap. "I'm so glad you're awake. You scared me sweetie." She brought one hand up to gently brush a few of his sweaty hairs away from his forehead while the other supported his upper back.

During her mindless rutting frenzy, she hadn't taken into account the fact that Ian had passed out on her until after her second orgasm. Which was absolutely glorious, but upon realizing that she had fucked him into unconsciousness, immediately concern and guilt washed over her. She was only concerned with satiating the desire that this boy instilled within her that she wasn't concerned over the fact that with each thrust she was draining, and draining, and draining him of his energy. Sucking up every drop that she could get from his sexy innocence, she hadn't tasted anything like it in centuries and she couldn't get enough. But she hadn't thought about his own safety during the act, hoping that because of his nature, which she was still pretty sure she was right about, she thought he could handle her.

But as it turned out, he was still too young. Too inexperienced and these powers that were surrounding him were still unknown, she overestimated him and now she was paying the price.

Ian at this moment still wasn't completely coming to consciousness, he had little to no strength left in him. His body was so worked out from the dominant woman now carefully holding him like a lover. He could barely even get his eyelids to open half-way, and all he could see of her was a blurry figure with cascading raven hair looking down at him. "...uuhhh..." He groaned tiredly, he wasn't in any pain except for a pleasant soreness coming from his gluteus region. Other than that though, he was just very tired. He couldn't really think, all he wanted was to curl up further into her arms and just fall asleep again. The delightful warmth radiating off of her was like a cozy blanket that he just wanted to ball up in, his groan was almost like a purr as he turned his head to rest it onto the firm pillow that was her clothed breast.

"Awwww!" Liline could feel her heart melting as she watched him cutely try and snuggle up against her. He must've been exhausted, "It's okay I've got you baby." She adjusted her position to help him rest against her, bringing him further to rest on her chest. Her shirt was still ripped open and her tits were only covered by the tank top beneath. She wished that she had taken it off at this moment, to feel him cuddling against her bare breasts would be amazing. But alas, she had only opened her work shirt before, with no hope of closing it again, over half the buttons had snapped off and were lost somewhere on the floor. Carefully she continued stroking his hair, almost petting him and said, "I'm so sorry honey. I was too rough, I should've been more gentle with you. I'm sorry." Slowly she rocked back and forth a bit, "Don't worry, Mommy's got you. I'm gonna take care of you baby." Ian could barely translate the sentences but Liline didn't care, she felt they needed to be said whether he heard her or not. Her guilty conscience wouldn't allow her a moment of peace unless she did.

He nuzzled into the comfortable bed that was her body while her voice continued to soothe him. He couldn't make out the words but the sound was good, and so was the smell. He knew it was Liline, something about the scent just made the image of her pop into his head. Her tall, beautiful buxom form. Gorgeous pale skin and long dark hair, was it her hair he was smelling? No, it was coming from her skin. It was purely her scent that he was taking in. The smell of her, "...she smells...so nice...so nice..." He breathed slowly and deeply against her. "Mmmm..." He mumbled again, but this time it wasn't the same type of tired groan from before, it was a full on purr. Liline assumed that he was just getting comfortable and pulled him closer, now moving her other hand around to his back to hold him better. She was so focused on supporting his torso however that she didn't look down at his bare legs below, still only clad in his ankle converse shoes. Resting between his legs was his soft cock sweetly sleeping along with him. But as he inhaled her heavenly aroma again, the little prick down below jumped ever so slightly; twitching and similarly to Ian himself, seemed to be waking up. "Mmmm...so niceeee..."

"Okay you just relax honey, I'm gonna pick you up oka-" Her words stopped short as suddenly she felt his soft lips just barely pressed against her neck. When she cradled him closer, his face fell close to the nape between her shoulder and throat, where her aura was very strongly emanating from her quickened worried pulse. She heard a quiet clicking of lips on skin as he kissed the flesh there. Immediately her back straightened out and a tingle shot out from where his mouth was. "...um...Ian?"

He didn't reply, "Soooo niiiceeee..."

"Wh...what are you..." Now it was Liline's turn to be surprised as his tongue slowly poked out and licked along a blue exposed vein contrasting her smooth doll flesh. Only the tip of it traced along sending a shiver down the Sherriff's spine. "Ian..." Her voice almost trembled. What was going on? He continued tenderly licking along her own sensitive spot occasionally sucking on it as well. Finally she felt his aura pulsate again, like it had an hour ago. When she knew he was horny during their 'session'. "Ian, Ian, s-stop that." She said to him, completely caught off guard by this sudden attention and the feeling of teeth nipping at her. He was just out cold and had only been partly awake for less than two minutes. Why would he start trying to give her a hickey? Liline wasn't complaining, of course, being serviced by an adorable boy was something she happily welcomed, but this wasn't the time. "Sweetie ah-sweetie, come on." Liline sheepishly pulled her neck away earning a tiny whine of disappointment from Ian, but she resisted the urge to let him continue. Something was wrong, it had to be. His aura was steadily pulsing unlike it had been before and his body temperature was rising again. Maybe he was being sucked in by her own essence, she had gorged herself on him so she was sure her energy was thick and strong right now, even more so than usual. It was quite possibly causing him to go against his better judgment for more of her. And as tempting as it was to go for seconds, her theory still remained unconfirmed, and she wasn't sure if it would be safe for him to fuck him again despite his seemingly speedy recovery. She quickly reached over to the side where she had discarded his pants before and grabbed his blue boy shorts out from within them. Putting his pants on would take too long, this needed to be addressed as soon as possible.

Ian moaned again in complaint as he was taken away from her warm embrace and constricting undies were pulled up his legs and hiding the less-than completely soft cock there. "No...don't...don't cover me up..." Ian's brain was whirling, something was so off. He didn't want his boyhood to be hidden away, same with his shirt, it was too tight, covering him far too much. Even his shoes, he wanted them off, he didn't want any clothes.

At all. Ever...

Despite feeling his mental protest at being away from up against her, Liline tugged his underwear all the way up, then scooped up the small boy bridal style. "Come on honey. Let's get you to the doctor." Holding him with one arm she reached over to the coat rack in the corner and snatched up her jacket as well. Using it as a makeshift blanket to wrap up the bundle of boy toy in her arms, partly to keep him cozy, and also to cover up his own slender bare legs from the prying eyes of others. Her police jacket was big enough to cover him up given that Liline was a bigger build than him. Then proceeded out the door of her office into the hallway of the department.

Meanwhile, Lyra was lying in a slumped back heap on her computer chair, her long flaccid hunk of girl meat laying spent and covered in white splotches of her cum. She had heard absolutely eeeeeeverythiing that came out of her Sherriff's office. Liline's growls of animal like lust and the boy's sexy cries and moans of reluctant pleasure. Oh how she wished she was in that office, his arching exhilarated shouts got her so turned on that she immediately had to free her hardening member and give it a rough frantic beating.

She blew a nice big load all over herself and her desk, not paying any attention to the porn film still playing on her screen. But instead deriving all of her thrill from the sounds down the hall, dirty images of her being the one to violate that cutie bringing her over the edge to her own sweet climax.

"Damn..." She breathed out, still panting despite the song of sex having ended and her own lust being satiated. She didn't plan on suddenly becoming so unbearably horny, it just felt like a shockwave of desire burst through the entire department some time ago and she couldn't stop herself.

The other two officers in the next room had surely felt the same thing as they were also making sounds of coitus that were audible through the wall. Obviously plowing each other's brains out rather than focusing on whatever miniscule work they had to do. Lyra didn't consider joining them though, they hadn't seen what she had seen. All she wanted was that strange boy, she wanted him bad. Hell if she had to beg her sister for a go at him later she would do it. Liline did have a thing for people begging on their knees for her, so it might be worth a shot.

However her thought process was cut off as the door to the Sherriff's office was abruptly kicked open and stumbling out was Liline and the clearly well fucked boy gathered up in her arms. Lyra almost thought about cleaning herself up, but was too relaxed back in her seat to want to move.

Liline only spared the spent woman a passing glance as she hurried by her desk and to the entrance. "I'll be back." Was all she offered, and continued power walking.

"What?" The deputy kind of drawled out lazily, however becoming alert again as she locked eyes with the male in Liline's grasp.

His blue eyes were...glowing. A bright baby sky blue gazed back at her over the Sherriff's shoulder, but only for a moment before they drooped down and fell upon Lyra's flaccid womanhood. Covered in lukewarm cum and resting as lazy as Lyra herself out of her pants. His attention seemed to be drawn to that nice big girl cock, it was a bit post-orgasm soft, but that didn't matter to him. He found it...beautiful.

Tasty...

He licked his lips, wondering what her cum would taste like, he hadn't tasted cum yet. But he was very curious.

And just like that, he was out of site as Liline exited out the door. Leaving Lyra sitting in stunned silence as she felt her cock very quickly stand up straight again at attention. Wanting another rough jerk off session, now.

"Fuck me..."

Shelter General: 8:00 A.M.

"Come on Carnival. Help me out here. Send me some damn tourists already." Ophelia recited in her head. She was pretty sure she thought that every single day she clocked in here.

She flipped another page in her magazine, reclined far back in her chair with her legs kicked up and stretched out on the reception desk. She was expecting another long drawn out day here just like a lot of the other emergency service jobs in Shelter. She swapped positions, lifting one tan leg over the other and crossing them again, a heavy sigh leaving through her nostrils.

This was the norm in her line of work, when she first took the job, she was sure it would be ripe with opportunity. Plenty of weak little victims who'd come crawling through that doorway asking her for assistance. And she would have meal after meal of unsuspecting individuals for her to satiate her appetite on.

Boy was she wrong.

It was a town full of magic and Sisters! Of course there would be practically no sickness or injuries here! Or at least extremely few. Humans could hardly ever find the town because of the protection field, only on rare occasions seasonally during the carnival times. So until then the only company she had here was the doctor, and the God forsaken elevator music that constantly played day in and day out.

Again she drew in a deep breath through her nose, closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and blew the air out this time from between pursed lips. "Oh God I hate this song." She said, before looking back down at her magazine and continuing reading, specifically over the naughty lingerie sections. Having heard this same tune over and over her every work day was enough to drive someone to the brink of insanity. Regardless she tolerated it, she basically got paid to do nothing but be bored here. And earning 'payments' was something that could go a long way in this town, so she swallowed her boredom and turned the page again.

Only to jolt backward and spastically fling the material out of her hands in fear as the doorway to the clinic was suddenly flung open. The loud 'BANG' echoing throughout the previously peaceful halls. Ophelia immediately jumped to life, recoiling her legs back fast and looked over to the door to see the Sherriff of Shelter barging in like a wrecking ball. A nervous look on her face, and a wrapped up body held in her arms.

Liline was practically in survival mode the entire drive here. She loaded Ian into the car and drove as fast as she could, even going as far to put her sirens on to break the speed limit. The entire ride, Ian was squirming in the back seat, she could feel him getting hotter and hotter. But still he remained in this dazed, fever induced state of mind. She was unsure of what exactly was going on since she had never seen this before, his energy was twisting and mixing around her senses in such a strange way that she felt he needed to be examined.

So here she was, breaking down the clinic door and seeing the nurse clearly surprised at her rather eccentric arrival. The much younger Sister stood up straight, "Sherriff?" She asked still a bit stunned by her barging in.

"I need to see Gabrielle now. This boy needs to be looked at immediately!" She demanded, barely giving Ophelia a chance to register what was happening.

"Uh-I..." She tried to speak again, still processing the request.

"NOW!" Liline shouted marching straight to her desk, making the nurse back up against the wall. A desk still separating the two but she nonetheless felt cornered.

She nodded frantically, "Ok! Ok! I'll get her!" The smaller woman quickly retreated away, moving to her left towards the second door in the waiting room which lead to the doctor's office and examination rooms.

Before she even managed to get within reach of the door though, that one too burst open and out came Dr. Gabrielle.

The much taller beautiful blonde woman swung the door forward nearly knocking Ophelia in the face with the wood, thankfully she again recoiled back and managed to dodge it. "What the hell is going on!?" Her mature womanly voice causing Ian to stir a bit again in Liline's arms.

Gabrielle was doing something much similar to Ophelia when she first heard the crash.

Absolutely nothing.

She did usually obtain more work than the younger nurse had but still, running the clinic in a town where very few people ever need a doctor left her with not much to do. Not unlike the old days where her skills and knowledge were put to their utmost use. However, when the resounding bang hit her ears she too jumped up in her seat. Followed by the sound of a woman yelling, so she rushed out of her office to the waiting room, and was surprised to see the sight before her.

"Gabrielle!" Liline's face lit up at seeing the doctor. "This is Ian, I need you to check him right away." She took a few steps closer and lowered Ian slightly so he wouldn't be so huddled against her. Gabrielle approached her, peering over the jacket covering him mostly, and gave him swift once over. This also caught the eye of the nurse standing a little shrunken back in the corner beside the door, but gaining a bit of resolve upon realizing that there was now a boy here. "He might've been too drained, but something is wrong. I've never felt somebodies aura act this way before. And he's been running a fever in this weird out of it state for the last half hour." She tried to explain.

Neither Doctor nor Nurse had ever seen the town Sheriff worked up into such a shaken manner. And Gabrielle knew an emergency when she saw one, so if the badass, tough as nails cop of Shelter was worried. It was an emergency.

"Okay come on let's get him into examination." She gestured to both woman and headed back through the door she came from. "Do you know who drained him?"

"Me." Liline immediately replied.

"Well that explains it." The nurse thought silently while they carried the new patient beyond the offices and into the treatment area.

"What's his name?" Was asked next.

Liline said right away, "Ian."

The three women hustled the smaller body into the closest room they could find and quickly set him down onto the treatment table in the middle of the space. The room was a small standard clinic examination room, with a desk for the doctor to sit at, a weight scale, and a few anatomy posters sprinkled on the light taupe colored walls, with a cracked open window on the far wall. They laid him out flat and Gabrielle tugged the police coat out from underneath his body and almost shoved it back into it's original owner's arms. "Okay I'm gonna need you to go back to the waiting room Sherriff so we can do our work."

Liline looked at the doctor like she was a mad woman. "What? No! I'm not leaving him alone."

Gabrielle shook her head, "You have to for now, if you're in here you're gonna make it harder for us to do our jobs.

"I am not leaving! He's mine!" Liline raised her voice. "If you think I'm gonna walk out of this room you're out of your damn mind!" She was use to bringing out her more intimidating side when she was trying to put her foot down, but to her surprise, Gabrielle looked unfazed.

"Sherriff!" The doctor's voice also went up in volume but not in anger, more like stern maturity. "I don't care if he belongs to you or every damn sister in Shelter, I'll drag you out of this room if I have to, because right now you've brought me someone who needs help and every second you're in here is a second that I could be treating him that you're taking away from me, which effectively is putting him in danger." Her words came out quick, sure of herself. Like she knew she was right and was prepared to back up her words no matter the response, "Now if you really want to take care of him you'll step back! And give us some space."