The Lost Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian further flushed with embarrassment, at this moment unsure of whether or not to feel ashamed or proud at the good job he was apparently doing. Then pressed his lips against the sack before him, giving it a few tender kisses like he had done with her dick. Catching the loose flesh between his teeth and tugging a bit. Melody yelped a bit at the sudden intense sensation, then giggled immediately after. He seemed to be experimenting with her woman hood, trying to see what she liked most to get her off. "How cute."

He took one of the hefty testicles into his mouth and sucked, the image of all the sperm she had stored inside flickered through his thoughts. He tried to his best to ignore it, but the heavy musky scent of her made it difficult to think straight. The cum inside was obviously being churned up the more he toyed with it, so he sucked a bit harder. Pulling on it until it popped out of his mouth then moved to the opposite one to give it the same treatment. "Cum is always best when it's thick...stop...stop thinking about her cum...her sweet...sweet cum..." The perverse thoughts were getting harder to block out.

Suddenly he felt her hand come down and cup his face under his chin. Melody lifted his now sweaty face away from servicing her nuts to look up into her determined orbs. "On your feet baby..." It felt like his heart skipped a beat, this was it. It was time to have sex with this perverted version of a librarian. He tried to swallow the lump in his throat to no avail as he stood up guided by her hand. He was now leaning over her and she patted her lap. "Why don't you take a seat baby, right here..."

His heart was pounding. She wanted him to...ride her? Of course it couldn't be easy, she couldn't just bend him over and get it over with already, she was going to drag out this torment as long as she could. Ian took a shaky breath before nodding in acceptance, but his legs still moved like they were filled with lead. Slowly, begrudgingly lifting themselves off of the floor and moving to climb on top of the beautiful cock Goddess sitting on her throne before him. His insides were trembling, nervousness rising up in his throat almost like he was about to throw up as he carefully straddled her.

Melody leaned further back into the chair, relaxing and ready to watch him awkwardly try to please her. His pale flesh had goosebumps all over it, and his nipples were diamond hard little nubs showing off the mixture of unwilling excitement and bashfulness within him. It was delightful.

"You can do this...you can do this." He tried to encourage himself mentally, but he got no resolve as he felt the spongy tip of her sword touch the soft sensitive flesh beneath his asshole.

"Go ahead babe. Get to work." She commanded and raised her arms to place her hands under her head, dead set on having the boy do all the work.

Ian's hand was shaking furiously as he attempted to reach for her cock below, flinching upon his fingertips making contact with the hard shaft. But he soldiered on and took hold of it delicately in his slender hand and moved it to the side to give it the right angle for penetration. Then slowly, he began to lower himself down. A worried look written on his face the whole way, it felt like the descent onto her dick took forever, but what was really only a few agonizing seconds at best.

The spongy tip poked his entrance, the beads of her precum smooshing into his private place and making him flinch again. He couldn't believe he was going to do this, but he had no other choice.

He lowered himself down further and felt it. The distinct pressure building as her moistened head prodded at his bud, quietly requesting entry, followed by the becoming all too familiar, 'pop' of it breaching beyond his anal ring and entering him.

Ian's eyes went wide and his mouth went agape as a soundless scream escape him from the sensation of his asshole popping open and taking in this thick rod of girl meat. Oddly enough, it wasn't very painful. Intense, but it didn't hurt like it had before. Instead, it was just a very big rushing sensation that pulsed through him. Melody's hand fell from behind her head and landed on his hip, electing to help guide him further down. It sank into the boy inch by inch until fully sheathed inside his depths. His tush coming to rest on her big balls and his thighs propped over her own as he sat cow-girl style on top.

"There you go. Good boy, now ride." She commanded very slightly bucking her hips up into him.

He gasped again at the feel of her sheathed meat pushing further up. Honestly, he was surprised at how much cock he could take, it didn't hurt almost at all. And she was balls deep! The only thing he could feel was an extremely pleasant full feeling along with a slight tingle in his abdomen every time her cock twitched or shifted a certain direction.

So he blew air out from between his lips and rested his palms on her toned tummy for leverage before pushing up off of her hips, drawing her length out of his butt a good two thirds of the way, then slowly sinking back down onto it.

"Fff...fuck..." Ian whispered before repeating the motion and biting his lip.

Slowly he picked up a steady rhythm, gently riding on top of the Goddess, awkwardly, but albeit no less sexy to her. He was so unpracticed, so unskilled in the art of pleasuring Succubi, but that was part of his allure. Melody wanted to train him, mold him into the perfect fuck toy that would be the best butt slut in all of Shelter. Hell, his ass felt incredibly tight, and she knew he'd already been fucked by several of her sisters. Their scents were all over him, and yet his ass was still tighter than a virgin.

He was the diamond in the rough, the four-leaf clover, the hole you could fuck all day long and still feel as good as the first time you stuck it in.

"Mmm...grind on me sweetie." She told him, and Ian looked up at her. A moment ago, his eyes were closed in what appeared to be concentration. Trying to simply focus on a methodical beat of rise and fall on her tool to keep himself in check while trying to make her get closer to cumming so that this would all be over.

"Um...grind?" He asked quietly, a confused look on his face that pulled on Melody's heart strings.

"Ohh" She cooed then placed her other hand on the opposite side of his hip. "Like this dear." She then manipulated his body, gyrating his lower half onto her prick.

A strange whirl of electric pleasure jolted up from Ian's ass into his chest drawing in another shaky gasp of air as she did this. His hips moved on their own mimicking the movement she showed them and his body waved like a belly dancer wringing her cock inside him and having her tip brush into his prostate. "Uhh!" A high pitched girly moan squeaked out of Ian's lips and quickly he covered his mouth, face red as a rose while Melody watched him confused.

She tilted her head, "What's wrong hun? Did that feel good?" She asked. Ian had to look away from her, feeling a fresh rush of embarrassment hit him again. He tried to convince himself that he was only doing this to get out of being caught by the police. But in the back of his mind, there was that tiny voice in his head calling him out on his desire. He liked how that felt, and he had to force his lower body from gyrating again because if he continued to do that, he didn't know how long the rock-hard dick between his legs would hold out before blowing its load. He knew it, and Melody could see it right through him. "Ohhh don't be embarrassed baby." She said leaning forward suddenly causing Ian to stumble a bit, he had to reach out and grab onto her shoulders to prevent falling back. "There's nothing wrong with liking how it feels." She brought her arms behind his back to take hold of the two pale pliable butt cheeks and gave them a quick squeeze before standing up. Watching him tenderly ride her was enjoyable, but she could only take so much of his snail's pace before losing it.

Using one hand to support him, the other pulled the open blouse off of her shoulders and let it fall down forgotten, now in just her bra, stockings and heels, the proceeded to walk with him in her arms to the side of the room so his back hit the wall. Their eyes never left each other the entire time. In a swift move her arms scooped around Ian by the underside of his knees and lifted him up a little differently, still keeping her cock buried inside. "Oh God!" Ian thought from the jostling of her stick inside him.

Melody hooked her arms under his legs spreading them wide open for her and held the human up in her arms. Ian quickly wrapped his arms around her neck for support, he looked scared, surprised, and just a little bit even more aroused at the same time. And judging by the standing up tiny prick between his spread-eagle legs, she could tell he liked this.

Her cock was now at an even better angle for plowing his little love hole. "See...I'm gonna fuck you now baby. And you are going to love it. I'm going to make you cum, and you're going to make me cum. Any objections?" She asked, one final tease has she pressed her hips up slightly so her mushroom tip kissed his tight pulsing core.

Ian flinched feeling it prod his unprotected insides, he stared at her through her glasses. His mind telling him to scream no, to fight, to claw, kick and scream. Whatever it took to get away.

But his body...

He shamefully looked away unable to say the words while looking up at her. So he opted to just shake his head.

"Good boy." Melody thrust her hips forward, shoving her lubricated with spit cock up and into his depths harder than he was ready for. Plunging all the way back in with this single push.

His dangling feet went ridged and toes pointed, his hands grasped desperately at the woman's neck for something to hold onto. "Fuuuck!" He nearly cried out through gritted teeth as she pressed their bodies together tightly, nestling her cock deeper inside him.

Where it belonged.

"Fuck yes babe. Ugggh...you're tight." Melody said steadily rocking her hips back and forth in slow focused thrusts, getting right down to business. His passage enveloped her member in what could only be described as a lover's embrace with how snug it was. The gyrations of her lower body firmly clapped into his own as she pulled her shaft out about two thirds of the way, then pumped it back in.

She didn't waste too much time and picked up the pace, exiting and re-entering the poor boy while relishing the squeezing friction his body yielded to her. She moved her upper body back no longer pressing herself so close to him to consider his face.

So many emotions were written on it, discomfort, embarrassment, reluctance. But beneath that as he stared back at her, his worried look in those big doe eyes. She could feel his shameful arousal, no matter how much he denied it, he couldn't hide his desire from her. Her balls began to slap into his ass cheeks as she elevated her speed again.

Little noises of approval and denial squeaked out from Ian's throat who immediately locked his lips, refusing to give her any notification of his body responding positively to the invasion.

It was strange, this time was different from the others. When he was raped before it hurt at first, it burned when those massive cocks broke through and into his sacred place. And it took a while for him to adjust to their size and girth before it became tolerable and eventually even pleasurable. Except now, their rutting had felt good from the start, there was barely any pain at all. He wouldn't even call it pain really, a little uncomfortable at first maybe. But now...

"Oh...fuck..." He breathed out unwillingly and again bit his lip in an attempt to silence himself.

Melody grinned, "It's okay babe. You know you like it..." She then leaned forward and gave Ian a sudden perverted lick up the side of his cheek. He flinched away as she did so and a weak whimper escaped him. His eyes squeezed shut as he tried to imagine himself somewhere else. Anywhere else.

"Mmmmuhhh..." Another trembling moan of approval slipped away from him as he felt her teeth beginning to nibble on the exposed flesh of his neck. She was trying to break him down, make him submit to her more than he already had. But he wouldn't quit just yet, he knew that he had to beat her at this. If he got her off, she would let him go, so he needed to make her feel good. Make her feel great.

And milk that cock of hers for everything it was worth.

So with that in mind, he began to rock his hips in his held up position. Gyrating them down to meet with her forward thrusts like she had showed him how to. His hanging feet beginning to bounce and sway in the air with their bodies motion. And he turned his face back to her for their eyes to meet again.

"Oouu...that's goo-mm!" Ian kissed her, not as boldly as he had with his previous lovers. But he mainly did it to silence her, the dirty talk made his knees weak and he wanted to make her cum quickly. The quicker she did, the quicker he was free. Plus, if she came quick then he wouldn't have to cum and show her that he liked it. Although the evidence that his body was very much enjoying it was dripping precum between his splayed apart legs. Melody pulled away though without deepening the kiss, she let out a small laugh, "You like me that much huh? You like being a butt slut?" Ian rolled his eyes causing her to laugh loudly, "Oh come on, you love it." She grinned, "Now do that again, kiss me." She told him and Ian obliged.

Their lips clicked a few times while their skin clapped together, Melody prodded his mouth with her tongue seeking entrance. Ian didn't struggle, and he parted his lips allowing her to French kiss him while they fucked.

When they pulled away Melody went back to kissing along Ian's jaw line and further down the side of his neck, he was sure there would be a few hickey's there tomorrow.

That's when he got an idea. He wanted her to cum, wanted her to finish without him, both ending this session and concealing the fact that he enjoyed the sex enough to orgasm. One thing tall the women in this town seemed to like was dirty talk. Melody was no different, so maybe if he swallowed his pride, he could help along her orgasm a bit with some dirty words.

"You...you like...fu...fucking boys?" He breathed heavily through the haze of her endless railing.

He could feel her chuckle a bit against his shoulder, "Fuck yes I do..."

Ian traced around the dirty section of his brain trying to come up with something to not sound stupid, and to make her cum faster, "You...like butt sluts? Giving...giving up their ass for your...big hard cock?"

Again a giggle came from within Melody's chest, and for a moment Ian thought he was just making a fool of himself, but then she leaned back away from him again, this time to gaze into his eyes once more. And the look she had on just telegraphed 'horny as fuck'.

"Yes I do baby..." Her eyes drooped to his lips and back up again, "I looooove fucking boy butts...especially yours." She grinned, "Why? Does a certain little boy want to get fucked harder?"

Immediately Ian retaliated, "This little boy wants you to cum in me..."

There was a flicker in her eyes, a very subtle flicker but it was there and a flutter in her chest that Ian felt like he himself felt at hearing his own words. Almost like he stoked a tiny red hot flame between the two of them.

Melody felt her belly jump watching him say that to her and quickly closed the distance between them kissing him again and picking up the pace of her bucking. Then burying her face back into his shoulder and grunting out, "Whatever you want baby..."

Her pelvis became a blur as she suddenly began fucking Ian with a blinding speed. He couldn't keep up with returning the movement and had to simply hold onto her for dear life looking over her shoulder with one eye squinted shut and his teeth gritted as the feelings began to intensify. The friction of her cock rubbing his inner muscles getting harder and harder, ripples of hot energy danced through his veins. Melody started groaning into his body, her shoving thrusts becoming erratic and harsh, Ian knew she was close now. This was his chance, he could hold it just enough to make her cum before himself.

"Come on...that's it...shoot it all baby...let it aaalll out..." He whispered again hoping to push her just over the edge.

Thankfully, it seemed to work as her speedy bucking suddenly ended with one deep shove in and Melody moaning out, "Fuck! Yeeeessss..." Her balls tightened up and began to pulse, pumping out there load of she-cum into the boy's booty.

He had gotten her there but for some reason, as he felt her cock expand and twitch he couldn't stop the last words of his improvised dirty talk slip out. "Yes...cum inside me..."

Melody shuddered loving the cloud nine high she reached, Ian's sweet innocent voice saying such sultry profound words bringing her to her peak as she impregnated him with her jizz. Depositing every drop she could into his breeding hole.

An incredible heat bloomed inside Ian's belly, a searing but sweet warmth that almost comforted him somehow. It was strange, this was the first time one of these demoness's had cum inside him without him cumming too. So he was able to experience just feeling it for the first time and it was...just as good.

He couldn't explain it, but as Melody's body tensed against him, he leaned his head down to her neck and began kissing it in return. Almost like he was thanking her for giving him such a wonderful present. It felt so right to be filled despite being so wrong. He wondered if this is what women felt like the moment they got pregnant. It was strange, he almost felt happy. Like he was proud that he could make her feel this good. She had gained this pleasure from him, and to Succubi, that was not only a fun activity, it was also their life blood. Maybe this whole strange obsession with coitus ran a little deeper than he initially thought.

However after a moment of silence between the lovers, Melody leaned back a satisfied smile on her face. Her thrusting stopped but her cock had not yet gone soft, and suddenly he felt it pop free of his butt, he gasped at the sudden emptiness. "Okay then boy, you like sounding like a slut? Let's make you feel like a slut." She set the smaller body down before her, Ian wobbled a bit being suddenly placed on his feet again but was then jerked away from the wall and over towards the arm chair. "Come here, bend over against the wall." With that she gave him a gentle push and the human fell forward bringing both his arms up to brace on the wall before him, beside the side table and chair.

Melody took a second to appreciate this view of her milky white cum casually oozing out of his beautiful behind as she reached up to untie the ribbon in her hair. Pulling it free and letting her dark wavy locks cascade freely past her shoulders.

Ian peered nervously over his shoulder to look at the Succubus behind him staring hungrily at his perked-out booty. "Wh-what are you doing?" His voice quaked with fear and curiosity. "I...I thought that you finished?"

She smiled at him and leaned over his form, "I'm not done making you feel slutty..." Her hands then reached forward and took hold of his wrists and guided them to the shelf bolted into the wall, where she began looping the black silk material through it to tie his wrists there.

Instantly Ian looked panicked and looked back at her, "Wait! This...this wasn't art of the deal!"

"The deal was, you blow me and I fuck you. No specifics were stated how much I fuck you, just that I fuck you." She finished with a wink and a gentle nudge from her pelvis letting him feel her hard shaft brush up against his butt cheek.

"But..." He tried to come up with something to counter her with. But his mind went blank as he felt the silky material tighten around his now bound wrists. Trapping him there in such a vulnerable state. Like a helpless animal about to be devoured, stuck, caught, and cornered by a ravenous cock toting woman. Being tied up like this, ass out, back arched...So...slutty... Suddenly she was hilted inside him again her previous load serving as excellent lube for his well used hole. "AAHH!" Ian's cock throbbed at the new circumstances.