The Lost Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that's where another problem perked up. The sex, was wrong and bad and...naughty.

He knew that he shouldn't like it but, his body caved every time. When her cock was laid out against his belly, dwarfing his own sad little prick, or plopped over his face, smacking against his cheek, or his extended tongue. His toes curled, and his asshole clenched. When she wasn't abusing him too much, the sex was outright mind blowing. He would rub it all over his face, slide it between his ass cheeks to make it harder.

It was insane, he was being pulled in so many directions. Right and wrong, body and mind, heart and soul. So much that he never thought he'd ever have to deal with in his life was happening right now.

Casually his legs kicked back and forth in the water, the sounds of distant conversation droning about around him coupled with some laughs as he remained deep in thought. Truly unaware of what he should do.

A week ago, Liline had given him permission to invoke her true name if he ever needed her. And honestly, his life was much better when he had been living with the Sherriff, Valerie, and Melody. They had a rough start of course, but he grew to passionately care for them, and they were good to him. They treated him like the most precious gem in the world, they fed him, and were gentle when he asked them to be. Or rough when he asked them to be.

Here with Sin, it was just what she said goes, making him miss his girls from before even more.

His girls...

Ian's head fell into his hands, should he invoke Liline's name? Truthfully, he wanted to go back with her, to be in her home with her big cozy bed and large TV. Snuggled up to her side, the smell of her long raven colored hair, so rich and womanly. His belly full of her delicious cooking, and her arms around him in a lovers embrace.

Love?

He shook his head, invoking her name wasn't an option either. Because despite everything Sin had done to him, another thing he couldn't deny was that he still cared for her too. His mother, his real mother. What if invoking Liline's true name caused her to attack Sin? What if she killed her in order to free him, or what if Sin killed Liline?

There were too many bad possibilities. Too many awful scenarios, he couldn't risk it. So he was trapped between a rock and a hard place.

"Oohh..." He sadly sighed into his palms, "What do I do?"

He sat like that for a while, not exactly sure for how long though until a soft voice spoke up behind him, "Penny for your thoughts?" Ian looked over his shoulder and immediately recognized the bright lavender locks of the girl from a few weeks ago. Cassiel stood above the down on his luck half-breed, dressed in his own pair of purple boy shorts, and a bright purple crop top which hugged his chest leaving his taut belly exposed. He tilted his head at the somber boy, "You look a little blue." He helped himself to a seat right beside him dipping his own supple legs into the pool.

Ian quickly shifted a few inches to the side to give the 'girl' room to sit, despite there being more than enough space. She almost sat down in his lap.

"I'm uh...just thinking right now. I'm okay." He lied through his teeth.

Clearly though, the big purple colored eyes that matched his hair seemed to see right through this. "Oh come on you can fess up Ian. No need to keep secrets around here."

"Huh? How do you know-"

Cassiel interrupted him, "You're practically famous around here sweetie! Almost the whole town knows your name by now." She said with an infectious smile, "I use to be that famous but I'm pretty sure you've taken the top spot now. Lucky boy." She gave him a cute little fake pout followed by saying, "I'm Cassiel by the way. My Succubus is Samantha, she's over there with your mom now, probably getting the details ready to whore me out again." Again she finished with a giggle. "Not that I mind of course."

It was then that Ian remembered exactly what happened in the Cinelot two weeks back, "Oh...you mean famous by...the Sisters wanting to-"

"Plow our butts into oblivion? Yes!" She finished proudly, kicking her bare legs in the water and splashing it up a bit. "Don't worry though, I'm not jealous. I'll just have to see for myself at some point if you're good enough for the top." Her happy go lucky smile then turned to a cheeky smirk that made Ian blush.

She had just sat down and was flirting with him? He could recall that she gave him a good look at her ass before, so obviously she had just as much of a sexual appetite as the rest of the sisters.

"Wait...does that mean she's..." He thought for a moment and looked over her body.

Cassiel didn't look like the other Succubi of Shelter, she was small, had a flat chest and with a cursory glance at the space where the legs met the pelvis, he couldn't see any noticeable bulge in the swim shorts.

"Are you...a Succubus too then?" He asked, unable to determine the answer on his own.

"What? No of course not." Cassiel playfully nudged his arm, "I actually, am something else. Something that I think you're gonna love in a few minutes." She leaned over towards Ian who's cheeks suddenly felt very hot, if she wasn't a Succubus...does that mean she's just a regular girl? Or something else? His brain was wracked with the thoughts and possibilities of what Cassiel could be. Nothing seemed to be normal in Shelter.

"Uhh...umm..." He tried to speak, but the sudden closeness and the cock hardening smile she had was more than enough to snuff out his attempts to form words.

"Hmm...wow your mom was right when she told us about you." Cassie leaned a little closer, "You're veeery cute. I can't wait for our show."

Ian quirked his eyebrow, "What show?"

At that moment he heard his mother's voice call out, "Ian baby!" He flinched from the sound and looked over towards the other end of the pool where Sin stood. "Get over here!"

Cassiel leaned away, "Heh, speak of the Devil." And without another word, pulled his purple crop top up and over his head leaving him entirely bare chested. Ian's eyes practically darted to the other boy's nipples after that, but didn't get a good look at them as Cas quickly tossed the shirt away then slid into the pool all the way and began to swim forward. "C'mon!" He called back to Ian, let's get up there!"

"Wait but..." Ian tried to protest but Cassiel was already halfway across the pool.

Ian's mother called out again, "C'mon Iaaaaan, don't make me repeat myself." She pointed to the floor next to her and already began tapping her foot impatiently. He recognized that motion and immediately got to his feet to start quickly maneuvering around the pool again towards his mom. "Alright! Okay ladies, it's show time! Give the star of the show a big hand! Woo!"

The attention of the attending party goers then shifted back to Ian and a cacophony of cheers and hoots rang out as they applauded the half-breed boy's approach to the stage. A few stealing a quick swat to his behind as his cheeks jiggled tantalizingly with each sway of his hips.

Ian continued feigning a smile, he still had no clue what was going to happen. Odds were he was going to get fucked again by his mother in front of them all. At least that's what he anticipated, but anything could happen at this point.

He eventually made it all the way over to her, Cassiel also emerging from the pool and stepping up onto the stage dripping wet.

"Girls I'd like to formerly introduce my baby boy Ian, though I know some of you have been introduced already." She pointed to a few ladies from the crowd, Ian didn't look up to see who it was, he was mainly focused on why Cassiel with the two of them. "I've never been so happy in my life. To finally have my baby back in my arms, I could die happy now." Her arm came up and over Ian's shoulder, "I love him sooooo much! I've fed him mommy milk, and taken his beautiful butt the way I should've years ago!" Another few 'hoots' and 'woos!' from the audience emerged. "But there's still one thing I haven't gotten to experience with him yet. And it's something I know that I'll love, and you'll all love to see it too! Is for my big baby boy here to pop his cocks cherry!"

Ian blinked, "What?"

"And that's why we've invited the town's favorite butt slut angel Cassiel here!" She gestured to the young feminine boy at her side who gave the girls a teasing wave and a twirl. The sisters watching went wild at his flirty nature he acquired since being here. "Cassie, are you ready to claim my son's virginity?"

Cass laughed, "Absolutely Mrs. S." He then bent over and pushed down his damp boy shorts letting his own five-inch cock spring up and out, and his plump berry sized balls bounce out, happy to be free.

Instantly Ian recoiled back sharply, out of his mother's arm. "What!? You said you're not a Succubus!" He said sounding a mix of shocked, and hopelessly confused amidst the loud cheering from the women at the sight of Cassie naked.

Cassiel just tilted his head again, "I know, and I'm not. Your mom just told you Ian, I'm an angel."

The half-breed's jaw hit the floor, "An...an angel? But..."

"That's right honey, he's an angel, who fell in love with girl cock and is here to-"

Ian cut her off, "He?? You're a boy?"

The angel shrugged, "A cute one."

"Ian..." Sin's voice dropped a bit, sounding less cheerful. "Stop interrupting your mother and listen to me. Today is our big day, you've made me the happiest mom in the world, so I wanted you to have a present...and that present is a nice hot fuck from Shelter's little divine bitch!" At the end of the sentence her voice elevated happily again and once more she opened her arms out wide as if she was hosting a game show.

Cass turned around at that moment and got down onto his hands and knees only a few feet away from Ian. He arched his back a bit and made sure his creamy pale booty was pert out towards him. His head looked over his shoulder at Ian giving him a very familiar view much like the one he briefly got at the Cinelot.

More clapping and cheers came from the sisters who'd all gathered around the stage and at the edge of the pool to watch, enraptured by the event about to take place. The local new boy toy who smelled amazing and gave off the most intense sexual energy was about to get it on with Shelter's one and only Angel. The tastiest divine energy around radiated from him, so when the two mixed together...holy shit. Boners were already raging all around at the thought of it.

Cassiel wiggled his butt teasingly at Ian and gave him the same wink he did before.

However, the other boy was like a deer caught in headlights. A massive tidal wave of emotions rolled over him, the girls cheering them on, the eyes of his mother, the eyes of the Angel boy below him waiting to be mounted. It was crazy, all of this was crazy. His heart was racing, he could feel his member getting hard and pressing up tightly against his boy shorts. Virtually a fear erection was what he had, and the panic in his face was showcasing it.

Had these demons taken an angel captive? That had to be the case, Ian knew angels were the good guys in every story and in the good book. There was no way he could be here willingly, Cassiel had to be a victim of some type of demonic influence. Something about him just seemed...pure.

There was no way he could do this.

Only Cass seemed to notice this though, the obvious look of doubt and worry on his features actually caused Cassiels flirty smirk to shift into a concerned look.

That's when Ian suddenly say it, "...No."

Sin's grin did a one hundred eighty-degree flip, "I'm sorry what sweetie?"

He shook his head, "No, I...I don't want to have sex with him."

There was a brief pause in both Sins eyes and the audience, but very brief as they suddenly broke out with a few teasing 'boos' and other whines. Seeming to believe that it was some type of joke or game.

Only Ian's mother and Cass could both tell he was not joking, the audience seemed to be too horny to catch on. But Ian was standing his ground, he didn't want to have sex with Cass. Not because he wasn't attracted to him, despite the fact that Ian always considered himself straight, he found Cassie, a boy, VERY attractive. And his glorious butt pointing at him, tiny but adorable, and matching cute pale boyhood dangling down rock hard between his thighs with a leaking pink tip, and the tight love star entrance just begging for him to come fill it up, was so hard to resist. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Learning that Cassiel was an Angel, AN ACTUAL ANGEL. On top of everything just felt like it was too far, Ian just couldn't do it.

Cassiel pushed up off of all fours but remained on his knees to look over at Sin. "I thought you said...he would want-"

Sin merely walked away from Cass and directly in front of Ian to speak in a hushed tone, "Honey...what do you think you're doing? This is our special day remember? You can finally be the one giving the cock not taking it, why are you being difficult?" Her tone once again changed to low and serious.

"I can't mom, I just can't do this." He tried to say.

But Sin's mouth suddenly formed an 'O' as a realization came to her mind, "Oooooh I see sweetie. You don't like being the giver at all, you only wanna take it up the butt I see."

Ian shook his head, "What no! That's not what I-" Before he could finish Ian felt her larger hand come up and grab his chin harshly.

"Shutupshutupshutup!!" Jittery quiet whispers tumbled from her lips. "Darliiiiiing, sweetie pieeeeee, sssshhhhhh." Her voice trembled a bit, "That's the reason why, that's the only reason why of course it's the only reason why. You'd never deny your loving mother would you? Noooooo of course you wouldn't nooooonononoooo...riiight?" Her hand squeezed his chin hard and her other suddenly reached into the front of his shorts to grab his semi-hard member and squeeze it with inhuman strength.

Ian gasped, "Ah! Ow mama! Ow, you're hurting me!" He whispered out, the audience watching just simply cooed in response of seeing his mother dipping her hand into his swim suit.

She squeezed harder and harder, Ian was afraid she was going to rip it off, "Riiiiiight my beautiful baby wouldn't make his mommy go through all this hard work for nothing right??"

"Right! Right! Right! Yes Momma I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you! I'm sorry!" He panickily stated, hoping to get her to release him of her grasp.

Cassiel stood up completely and saw up close that Ian was in actual pain, his mother was gripping his poor boyhood so hard, he was worried as to the reason why.

Samantha and himself were invited here under the pretense that Ian had wanted to have sex with Cass. Which neither of them had a problem with, Sam got paid, and got to watch her boy toy play with the half-breed. Plus Cassiel remembered Ian from the Cinelot and thought he was cute. And he heard the rumors about his sexual prowess with the ladies of Shelter, so he was excited to oblige as well. This was something entirely different than what he had in mind.

"Um Mrs. Sin, it's okay I-"

"Great! It's settled then!" Sin burst out loud, her hands pulling away from Ian's face and crotch. "Turns out my baby's still too shy to lose his cute little cocks virginity yet." The group of girls before them all let out a few 'awws' and some giggles as well. "So change of plans ladies! Instead we're all just gonna have some fun, since he's still happy with cock going up his ass, that's what's gonna happen! But since we've brought him here, I think it's only fair for Cassiel to get first dibs on my babies' booty."

Again, like clockwork the crowd cheered, learning that the main event of the party wasn't completely wasted, and were still all the more eager to see the Incubus and the Angel going at it. Before they were even able to get into position, the cocks were coming out, if they weren't already.

Ian froze again, that look in his Mom's eyes when he tried to refuse her plan. It reminded him of that wild primal essence within her that he saw on their first night. He felt his legs shaking, his fear boner still twitching down below.

Cassiel tried to step forward, "Wait, we don't have to Ma'am there are plenty of other ways to celebrate your family."

His suggestion was ignored completely as Sin tugged Ian's shorts down his legs, revealing his genitals to the crowd, who whistled and cat called in response. "Can I have some volunteers to help my boy stay still?" Sin asked them. It took less than a second for hands to shoot up in the air. Both boys were at a loss for words, the situation was escalating quickly and neither could think of a solution before several Succubi dashed up the stage to take ahold of Ian's limbs and begin forcing him down onto all fours. Sin then put her arm around Cass, "Would you look at my baby boy?" She gestured to Ian's own pale legs, letting her eyes wander up from the soles of his feet to the delicious curve of his ass. "Mmm, wait until you feel it Cassie, you're gonna love how tight my son is."

The Angel couldn't resist the urge to steal his own few glances as well, typically Cass was the one who received during sex. Of course, could you blame him with his own luscious ass? But he did on rare occasions pitch instead. So he couldn't deny that the temptation was there, but still he felt...dirty, knowing that Ian wasn't as willing as he had originally heard.

"Umm...Mistress Sin, really it's okay I..." He gulped, as a convenient breeze wafted by carrying Ian's natural alluring scent up into Cassie's nostrils. Although he was not a Succubus, he could still sense energy. And Ian was a walking power plant. "...I'm not sure if...if we should...if he doesn't-"

"Oh, what was that Cassie? You're happy that I paid for you today and you're so eager to fuck my baby?" She whispered beside his ear, "Ohhh of course you are, go on get in there!" He felt her hands firmly push on Cassiels lower back and she stepped forward with him.

Ian was tugged down into doggy by multiple women, "Wait...wait..." His words were but whispers, shaken to the core by his mother's grasp and unable to really resist as they placed him down. Many of their hands feeling along his naked skin as they did so.

Sin guided Cassiel to directly behind her son's rear, whispering the whole way, "You're gonna stick your cock in that boy's ass, and fuck it while I watch okay? Be a sweet little angel and do what you're here for." She forced him to his knees and took hold of his slim waist, positioning him to begin the action.

"Wait!" Cass protested, "Is...um, is there lube at least? So I don't have to go in dry?"

The Elder Succubus just shook her head, "Stupid Angel, you don't know shit about my son. Just fuck him for me." And with that she shoved Cassie's hips forward, his own boy cock was still hard from the entire situation and pointed just close enough to Ian's entrance that with her harsh shove, the tip managed to break unceremoniously in.

"Ah! Ahh..." Ian jolted up, ready to scream as a quick burning sensation hit him, but it didn't last longer than a split second. As immediately after entry, a warm calming tingle swam up Ian's body unlike anything he had ever felt before. When he was penetrated by a Succubus it was this strange rush of pain and pleasure that turned his tummy into jelly. But with Cassiel entering him, it was almost surreal. Like the world around him vanished, and he felt...safe.

"And it's in girls!" Sin shouted.

"WOOOO!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Finally!"

The various women erupted in excitement, literally a repetitive cheering started as the dozen Sisters began saying, 'Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!'

"Now get to work angel boy. Come on!" Sin pushed against his back again, throwing her own body forward a bit, making sure that Cass felt the length of her own stiffening shaft against the small of his back, it would reach halfway up his spine when she was fully hard.