The Lost Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several seconds she pulled away. Then dropped down below, trailing light kisses down his torso until she got to his pelvis again.

She stared at his hard member with her inky eyes...

Was she...going to...Ian had never had anything done to his cock before. He got off only on anal orgasms for the longest time. But he'd never had a...

'You can have me...' She licked her lips.

Never had a...

'All you must do...' Her lips parted and he felt her warm wet mouth envelope his cock.

Ian gasped.

"...Is prove your power." Agrat said, still stroking his cheek.

Ian was panting, he could feel his penis still hanging in his doggy style position, no longer soft. But erect, PAINFULLY so.

"Ho...holy shit...that was...that was so intense..." He thought. Whatever that was it felt so real.

"I know it was." Agrat said much to Ian's surprise.

He refocused his gaze on her. "You...you can do that? You can see into my mind?"

Agrat giggled, "All of us can darling, well...to a certain degree at least. Younger sisters have influence over thoughts, and older ones can insert images into human's minds. And then there's me." She tilted her head again but almost cutely this time. "And there's...you." Her face lowered closer to Ian, who quickly felt heat rushing to his face. Fresh out of an erotic vision like that and being this close to a very alluring, naked Succubus was more than enough reason for him to blush. "You can do it too Ian."

The tip of her nose touched his, "Uh...I...I don't know..."

"Ssshhh..." Agrat shushed the young boy putting one finger over his pursed pink lips and lowered her forehead to his. "Try...focus on me." She whispered to him. Their eyes locked in this moment, Ian's heart was racing. His breath came out heavy and he was getting even hornier. Just what was she doing? Why did he find her so attractive and what was this going to prove? "Close your eyes." She told him, and only a minor moment of hesitation went by before Ian willingly shut his lids.

He could hear her voice again, coming from directly in front of him so he knew she was still whispering to him.

"Just relax...focus on my voice..." He did, "You can peer into my mind, I'll let you in...you just need to let go of yourself...embrace your other half..."

Ian continued just staring into the darkness behind his eyelids, intently focusing on the smooth sway and allure of her tone. "Peer into her mind...focus...I'm not just...human...I am...I'm...more..."

"Come into me child...I'll let you in." Her words seemed to be both encouraging, and dirty. Like she was trying to entice him to make an effort. "Relax...let go of it all. Come inside...come inside..." He felt like he was beginning to float, "Come Ian...come inside..." There was another electric tingle in the tip of his dick. Fuck he was getting excited, but he tried to remained focused. "Come...inside...me..."

"Uuhh..." Ian actually moaned, a weak girly sound that he had no control over. Her voice seemed to reach into his body and send pure voltage into his nerves setting everything on edge. It was an odd combo, being relaxed but at the same time feeling like you're on the verge of orgasm. That strange feeling when you feel the pull of drifting off to sleep, a little hazy and light, and that tight coil in the pit of your abdomen when you've edged for a time and you're feeling the rising primal need for release.

It felt good.

"I can do this...maybe I can do this..."

"You have baby boy." He suddenly heard from the back of his head.

Ian opened his eyes and was no longer in the basement. He was floating, in some kind of ether like space, his arms no longer chained to a pipe, but instead wrapped around the back of Agrats neck.

"What?" Ian thought, not speaking the word but somehow, he heard it echo in the space.

"I told you child." Agrat replied, her lips unmoving, "It's easier than you think, especially with one as unique as you." She smiled softly, her hands on the small of his back.

They both were naked in this space, the only change was Ian could feel his wings out from his back, and his tail slowly swishing as well.

He looked around, "Where are we?"

"You've looked into my mind little one." She told him gently cupping his cheek and turning his face back to meet hers. "I knew you could, this is how I know you're what we need. Your power...I've waited for you for so long..." Her hands slipped down the curve of Ian's ass and delicately scooped him up by the underside of his thighs, to set him against her pelvis, placing his butt dangerously close to her hard cock.

Ian jumped a bit at the sensation of it, his own smaller cock was hard still and rubbed against her toned belly. Her long rigid meat slowly slid up between his beautiful ass cheeks, rubbing the smooth soft flesh in a delightful tease for both him and herself. Her thickness and sheer hardness as well sent a tingle up Ian's back. He gasped shakily and was sure his face was red judging by how warm it felt. He almost felt...embarrassed. Like a virgin about to have his first time, and was nervous bit excited. "I...I thought you weren't going to fuck me..."

Agrat smiled, "I did...but I didn't say I wasn't thinking about it..." He felt her tip prod against his hole.

Ian jumped again, back in the basement, and back on the pipe. "What the fuck?"

The taller women clapped her hands and laughed, "I knew you had it in you. You're the one!" She said excitedly before grabbing his face and giving him a surprise kiss that left him wide eyed. She pulled back with a 'mwah' sound and asked, "C'mon try again, but this time focus on your chains okay?"

He shook his head slightly, still feeling a little floaty after that but also sort of...empowered. Almost like he was waking up from a rejuvenating nap or he just had a shot of energy drink. "Wh-wh...what do I do?" He looked at his cuffs.

"Just focus on them Ian. You can bend reality to your will, focus on the chains breaking, or slipping out of them, and they will." She told him shuffling back a foot to watch him, on edge and apparently very interested.

He did as he was told and refocused his attention on the metal. "Okay...okay..."

Slowly he drew in a deep breath through his nose and released it out his mouth. "This is just metal, an earthly material, it has no sway over you." Agrat quietly commented from behind. Ian didn't reply and just resumed staring. His wrists had small bruises where the shackles held him, he had been in these things for far too damn long. They hurt and he wanted out. This whole encounter was strange but if it meant getting out of these damn things he was all for it. So he focused, "You're stronger than it, you're stronger than many of them..." He heard her, his fists clenched tightly. He imagined just ripping this chain apart, it was so frustrating, how this stupid chain had trapped him in this fucking place. He wanted to break it, treat it like you would your worst enemy. Melt it down, smash it to bits. He liked to think it could feel pain so that he could make it suffer, hurt it as much as it hurt him. His fists trembled, and the metal shook, rattling against the pipe and the wall, yes, he would smash it, destroy this fucking thing. Make it wish it never- "You're not just demon, you have a soul, you are the one alive."

'You have a soul.'

"Liline..."

"You are a miracle, and what matters is that you are alive, and you're good, you're such a good, kind soul and I'm so thankful that I met you."

Suddenly the rage vanished, he knew he wasn't a violent person, he always tried to be good. He didn't want to hurt anyone, or anything. He just wanted to be let go.

'clink'

Ian refocused after staring into space to see the cuffs and chains that had bound him were laying on the floor, unbroken. He was free.

Neither of them spoke, they both remained quiet and looking at the metal scattered before him. Then down at his own two hands, apparently that were capable of things he never knew about. "How...how is this possible?" Ian asked mainly himself, but Agrat was there and willing to answer him.

"Because child...you are one of us. But so much better." She said.

Then Ian looked up at her, seeming to be at a loss. "I never...knew."

Agrat scoffed, "Of course you didn't, those selfish sisters didn't care to tell you more about your true self." She took a few steps away towards the left wall of the basement. "All they wanted was cute, obedient, and oblivious, little Ian. A pretty face to blow their loads on and a tight hole to stuff their cocks in. They never would've wanted you to know what you're truly capable of. Because if you did, they might not get to fuck you as much anymore. Pfft, selfish sluts." She ranted slightly, "But enough about that, it's good to see you are who I believed you to be. Now, here is the next part of your destiny."

She brought her hand up to the right wall and placed her palm flat against it. Within a moment the heavy stone started to transmute into a fine grey grainy material, like with her touch she was degrading the rock into a powdery state.

Ian finally shifted off of his knees to sit on his bare butt and watch Agrat practically melt a portion of the wall down. He scooted back a bit and brought his legs up onto the mattress covering his boyhood, despite everything that had happened to him, he still had a little bit of modesty left. So hiding his flaring erection was something he felt he should do.

After about ten seconds pressing her hand to the wall, it fully dissolved into tiny grains of rock like salt and powder on the floor. About the size of a normal door, she had carved an archway into the wall of Sin's basement. Only it didn't lead underground in the dirt like Ian thought it might. It instead lead to a descending staircase, lit dimly with a few torch sconces on both sides of the tunnel every few feet. While the passage itself continued downward into darkness.

"I uh...don't suppose that's something I can do too huh?" Ian asked sarcastically.

This made Agrat giggle a bit, "Oh sweet boy, there's only one door that you'll need to worry about. And that is the Door of the East."

"What is that?" Ian asked.

Agrat responded by raising her hand up, offering it to him. "It is your choice whether or not you wish to find out Ian. You can come with me, and pursue your destiny. Or, you can stay here and wait for the next girl in line. It's up to you darling."

Truthfully Ian had been at a loss of what he was going to do before Agrat arrived. Being trapped down here taking cock after cock after cock was all he had to look forward to, and the outcome of his predicament was looking pretty bleak. But now, this woman coming to him offering power and his destiny threw him for a loop. Could he really trust her? What if she was just luring him back into her own domain so that she could keep him as her own personal fuck toy. It wouldn't be the first time one of these Succubi had tricked him into rape.

But something felt different about this, almost like a strange déjà vu feeling in the pit of his belly. Like whatever choice he made would be...sealing. It almost made him feel a little sick, but he tried not to think about it too much.

If you really looked at the situation, there wasn't much of a choice to be had. Because even if he said no, his mother would open the door to the basement, see he was untied, chain him up again and call the next girl down. Rinse and repeat.

"At least with Agrat, rape isn't a certainty...maybe?" He thought silently hoping Agrat didn't listen in, although her knowing smirk seemed to prove his fear.

Eventually though, after much mental deliberation. Ian blew the air out from his lips and started to stand, albeit a bit wobbly. Being chained to a pipe and unable to stand properly for several days in a row did a small number on his now jelly limbs.

But he steeled himself, propping himself up with one hand on the wall for support. Then trying to hide his still risen boyhood with the other hand.

"No need to be shy Ian." Agrat said cocking her head to the side. He couldn't see her pupils since her eyes were a dark black void, but judging by the chill that crawled up his skin. He got the sinking suspicion that she was checking him out.

"Eye fucking is the better term." He thought again.

"Noooo...I would never." She said, again confirming the theory that she was listening in.

Ian rolled his eyes and took a shaky step forward, "Are you gonna be poking around my head the entire time?"

"I'd prefer to poke you in other places." The taller woman teased, earning another comical eye roll. "Boy, trust me. If you knew what I could do to you in that little noggin of yours, you'd be begging me to live inside your head."

That made Ian's eyes widen. Uncertain of whether or not that was a flirt, or a threat. But regardless, he accepted his choice and his uncertain fate by reaching out and gingerly accepting Agrats offered hand.

His chest heaved with a worried sigh, "Don't make me regret this." He told her.

Agrat just smiled, "Oh trust me darling, this is the beginning of something wonderful." Then delicately tugged on his arm, guiding him into the archway until both of them disappeared through it, and quicker than it had appeared, the doorway sealed itself, as the rocks folded and rolled along the opening to create a perfectly whole wall once again.

Later

Sin was impatiently tapping her foot beside the basement door, eyes fixed on the grandfather clock across the way as the seconds ticked down. Agrats hour was nearly up, and Sin hadn't heard a peep from down below.

She never pegged Agrat to be a quiet lover, but who was she to judge?

As the final second of the time limit finally struck on the clock, she shrugged. "Oh well, next time she'll have to learn to cum and be done, no one gets extra time with my baby without paying for it." With purpose she headed for the basement door, undoing the latch and chain then opening it flooding the stairway with light from the kitchen. "Sorry for giving you blue balls Agrat but times up, take your cock out of my babies' ass or any other orifice and out with you." She playfully yelled from up above and waited for what she was sure would be an irritated reply. But instead of that, she got nothing. She sighed, "There's a line Agrat, no extra hours unless you're willing to buy him again. Otherwise come on, let's go." No reply at all, no sounds of sex, no grunts or moans or sighs of irritation. Nothing. Now Sin was beginning to get worried, she started heading down the stairs, "Agrat? Ian? Baby!?" Her voice getting louder as she entered the basement. Now only greeted by an empty room, with an empty mattress and an empty pair of shackles.

Sin gasped and covered her mouth, "...No..."

Passageway To Shelter Catacombs

Ian still held Agrats hand, a little nervous and beginning to feel claustrophobic in the small space of the tunnel. Thankfully it wasn't as cold down here as it was in the basement, in fact it was pleasantly warm and inviting. Ian's anxiety seemed to only be stemming from the unknown nature of it, what waited for him when they both got to the end?

"Where are you taking me?" He asked. "And please don't just say, 'your destiny' or something like that."

Agrat glanced back at him and gave him a smile, "A place where you are going to be able to change the world." This only added to Ian's confusion, she could see this so she went on, "I'm trying to do something good Ian. Something better than most Succubi even dream of being possible. And for that I'll need your help." The tunnel began to widen out a bit after they had been walking for about twenty minutes or so. "I want you to do something that'll change the world for mortal and Infernal alike. But for the better, a world where you will be in charge. And with me at your side." She gave him a wink.

But his mood didn't lighten, her reply still didn't quell his suspicions, but he'd come this far. There really was no turning back now. "I wish the others were with me right now..."

Finally, the tunnel seemed to come to an end, the doorway opened up to a very large cave quickly banishing Ian's claustrophobic feeling from before. This room was massive! It expanded hundreds of feet in circumference, and was illuminated in the four corners with bright flame lit torches, more of which were in the center. They lead to what appeared to be some kind of altar, a few stone steps leading up to a raised platform with an object on top of it, covered by a piece of cloth.

Agrats hand gave a reassuring squeeze, "Welcome to the Parallel."

Ian looked up at her, "Parallel of what?"

She shook her head, "You don't need to know. For you are innocent, all that matters is that you are finally here. And we can move forward." They continued taking steps towards the stand as she spoke. Now Ian's worry was starting to rise, was this some type of sacrificial chamber? Was she going to Aztec style stab his heart out and show it to him? What was going on? But sensing his worry, and his thoughts, Agrat calmed him, "No I'm not going to stab you're heart out, silly boy. You have quite the active imagination."

He shrugged, "Well, girls with dicks, wings and a tail coming out of my back, freakish monsters saving me, and now a weird ritual looking room tied to my 'destiny'." He made air quotes with his free hand, "My imagination doesn't even begin to cover the actual crazy things in this world."

Agrat shook her head, "Well...hopefully this world won't be the same much longer." She said as they finally came upon the altar and the covered object. "Because this..." She gestured over the cloth taking up one end of it in her hands, being careful not to touch the object it covered. Ian's eyes followed her movement, he didn't know what was beneath the rag but suddenly as she reached for it...he didn't want to know. It felt wrong, everything didn't feel right. His heart was beating fast, he was beginning to get scared. Her fingers pinched the fabric, "...Is where it all begins." She tugged the cloth away, and Ian saw lying beneath...

'CLACK'

A stone.

A large, glowing red stone.

Ian recoiled sharply, releasing the grip he had on Agrats hand. "What is that?" He asked, no longer a little on edge. But very much so, "What is it?"

Agrat raised her hands in a defensive posture, "Relax child."

"I've seen it before..." The stone that had been haunting his dreams. He could remember it very clearly since it was one he had quite often.

The girls crying for him, the sound of something dripping constantly, the figure in front of him holding this same stone, and the loud clack. It was all so fresh in his mind and seeing it now just made it even clearer.

"I know you have, because everything you've been through has lead to this moment." She folded her hands together. "It is time for you to take up the stone."

He shook his head, "But...why? What is it?" It sat still on the platform, brownish red stains were splattered about the altar, looking a bit like dried blood.

"It is the key to your power Ian. Taking up this stone, is the first step..." She turned and pointed beyond the Altar to the opposite end of the room. "And the door is next." Ian had barely even noticed the large set of engraved stone double doors up ahead of them. Beyond the altar, "The Door of the East."

Carefully, now being very wary of the rock before him, he glanced up at the door. Two more torches burning brightly at each of its sides. "Just what exactly is all of this Agrat? What am I supposed to do?"