The Lost Lord Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

A fifth voice entered the scene, "As you command." The fifth voice's source disappeared in a beam of light.

The third voice spoke out in caution, "I do not mean to discredit your orders, but her? Of all the ones we could send... Why her?

The fourth only smiled, "It is not her fault that you all are apprehensive among her. She may have hurt Tineas in a simple duel, but that was because Tineas spoke hurtful words. I believe everyone, Tineas and Aureal should redeem themselves. Besides, she is quite powerful, and would be able to quell any threat that rises."

All four figures standing in the room were garbed in pure white, feathery wings protruded from their backs, their skin pale, and a golden halo floating above their heads.

The second voice spoke again, "I am against your plan, with all due respect. I do not know how to proceed, but I do not believe sending Aureal as a... Watchdog would help things.

The voices debated for awhile longer as a small ray of light surged forward, into the Earth.

The beam of light landed in an inconspicuous area of Rainer's town. A figure walked away from the light as it dissipated. A girl walked forward, in regular street clothes, into the direction of Rainer's home.

----

Note: I felt like the spacing in between meeting each girl was WAAAAY too short. Eh, could care less, that means more bitches to fuck. Right?

The Lost Lord: Ch. 5

Sunday passed without event for Rainer and Nerissa. Their morning was spent with Rainer clawing his way out of bed from the herculean grip of Nerissa who was still asleep. Nerissa, when finally roused from her slumber, cooked a breakfast of bacon, cheese, and egg ommelettes. She was quite fond of cooking it seemed. Their afternoon was spent buying clothes for Nerissa, because her garment she had been wearing since they first met was her only outfit. Nerissa had them both eat out for the evening, at a peculiar French bistro. Nothing interesting happened to them both that day. Nerissa prodded Rainer to let them have sex, but Rainer mustered up all the willpower he could so he could get a decent sleep that night. Ever since he met Asmodea, he had not a single good nights rest.

And then Monday came, as well as its interesting events.

"Look I need to go to school, and you can't come with me unless you're a student here. And you have to be of age obviously." Rainer explained to Nerissa.

Nerissa pleaded back, "I am of age, I was born in the same year as you! Who knows what could happen to you if I can't protect you!"

"I can protect myself, nothing at that school is a threat really, I can handle myself in a fight."

"But what if an angel swoops down and smites you! I wouldn't be there to help. I know how to fight, in fact, I have been trained in sword fighting by the best instructor the Plains of Pride have to offer!"

"Look, just stay here and don't get yourself into trouble, if there is any trouble, holy or unholy, you are the first I'll contact. Asmodea should be back today anyways, so I doubt anything big'll happen."

"Asmodea... Fine, but remember this, I am your new favorite. This relic from another era holds nothing against me."

"Uh huh, but you remember this, everyone in my house is equal, so there are no favorites. I hold both of you in equal esteem. Well, I better get going, see you later and stay out of trouble ok?"

"Yes, goodbye. Just know that I love you!"

"Relentless girl..." Rainer whispered under his breath as he drove off in his car.

After Rainer parked his car and locked the door, he strode to the side doors. The student parking lot was situated at the left side of the school. He heard a commotion going on down the sidewalk, near the corner of the building. It was a girl, being ganged up upon by some guys...

"And oh lovely, Mandal." Rainer said to himself. "I guess I better stop that, don't want him getting too cocky around here."

Briskly walking to the group, he began to hear what was going on.

"So girl, you still haven't told us your name." Said Mandal.

"Hey man, she's not gonna tell us, the bitch is mute or something." Said one of Mandal's friends.

Mandal replied, "No way, heard her talking before I saw her. Might have to hurt her if she doesn't work with me." Raising one of his hands behind his head, readying up a backhanded slap, Rainer caught the arm, not letting go.

"The fuck is that?" Said another friend of Mandals.

They all turned around to see Rainer, holding an indifferent stare towards them, he has dealt with Mandal before, right now will make no difference.

"Oh, its the fucking loner. Heard you friends with the hot new sub, want to tell her to suck my dick?" Mandal insulted.

Rainer shot back, "Yea, no. I will however to tell her to castrate it. Why don't you leave this girl alone now? She obviously doesn't like you." Rainer could clearly see the menacing glare the girl was giving the group, excluding Rainer. "I really don't want to have to go through this again, remember two months ago? I had fun, but I'm not sure you did."

Mandal, clearly annoyed, took his other hand, balled it into a fist, and swung it at Rainer.

So predictable, Rainer thought, I guess I will have to go through this again.

Rapidly moving his head to dodge the fist, Rainer took his right leg and thrust it into the first guys groin, immediately knocking him out of the fight. One down, three more to go. Mandal's other two friends swung their own fists into Rainer, both moving as slow as ever. I really should thank my demonic self one of these days when I get the chance, Rainer noted. Rainer took his free hand to slap the fists away, then he used his occupied hand to twist Mandal's arm around Mandal's back, wrenching it in a painful position. One of the goons readied another fist and swung it towards Rainer's stomach. Rainer sidestepped it, pulling back Mandal so he could take the blow, Rainer then placed the elbow of the occupied hand into the guy's face. Two down, two to go. Rainer pushed Mandal away, into a nearby bush, dazing him. The last guy looked at his two friends writhing on the ground, then he looked at Mandal who was face first in the bush. The guy, decided getting hit wasn't worth it, attempted to book it around the corner. A simple leg in his path tripped him, causing him to plant his face into the cement. Ouch.

"So, um, are you ok?" Rainer asked the girl.

Before, Rainer was only able to see the girl quickly before getting into a fight, now he could see the entirety of the figure before him. She had pale skin and seemingly natural white hair. Her face held no blemishes and could only be described as beautiful. Paying no heed to what clothes she wore, the Incubus spirit within him feasted upon the figures body. D cup breasts, slim waist, and a round butt, she had a sort of pure innocent beauty.

The girl answered Rainer's question, "Yes I am, though I required no help. They were hardly a match for me. Had you not interfered, I would have dealt them each a mortal blow."

Unsure if the girl was joking or not, Rainer asked another question, "Well before I head to school, mind if I know your name? If not that, why did this guy." Rainer pointed at Mandal who was still face first in the bush, "I mean, this douchebag, why was he after you?"

"These humans had lecherous intentions, as do you. However you are controlling your desires at the moment and I thank you for that."

Humans? Is she a... Rainer wondered, until the girl spoke again, "As for my name, my name is Aureal." And with that, she was off, walking away from the scene."

Rainer's mind imploded this time, odd name, is she another demon? How the heck did she know I was looking at her that way? Mortal blow? I probably don't want to be on her bad side. She can't be human, the way she spoke. Oh shit, better get to first period.

And Rainer was off, still thinking about Aureal as he reached his first class of the day. The classes passed like any other day. Calculus, boring, sleep, leave. Biology, semi-interesting, sleep, leave. History of Motion Pictures, awesome, sleep during boring parts, leave. Lunch...

Lunchtime was signaled throughout the school, leaving Rainer wondering what to do about Lauren. Lauren saw Rainer the other day while he was grocery shopping. Since his eighteenth birthday last Thursday, she had spoken to him twice, commenting on how... Different Rainer was, in a good way. She was known to be the least talkative girl in the school, and ignored any attempts at conversation unless she spoke herself. The fact she wanted to talk to Rainer alone, only gave him apprehension. He had to find out what she wanted though.

Rainer made his usual trip to his regular lunchtable, when it came into view, he saw all the table's frequenters except for Lauren. Where could she be? He wondered. He slightly jumped when Rainer felt a hand rubbing his shoulder. A voice whispered into his ear saying, "I'll be in the drama room, don't worry, I'll make sure no one's there."

Rainer turned around to see who made the voice, only to see a flash of blue and pink hair vanish around the corner. "That had to be Lauren, doubt anyone else in this school has that hair." Rainer told himself.

Munching on a cookie he had bought from the cafeteria, Rainer made his way to the drama room. Upon reaching the door, Rainer opened only a crack in order to peer through, unsure of what he would find inside. He saw a dim room, lights partially on, a carpeted floor with desks, chairs, and clothing littered around, yep that's the drama room. Then he heard words.

"Just come in, I don't bite, I swear. I do other things, but I won't do them without asking first." An unusually vibrant voice hit Rainer's ears.

Chancing the unknown, Rainer walked inside the room, closing the door behind him. Nothing out of the ordinary revealed itself, and all he saw that was living was Lauren sitting on one of the chairs.

Lauren then asked a question that confirmed some of his suspicions about her, "What were you expecting? A demon? Well you'll find none of those in here, save yourself." Make that one of his suspicions...

"So what are you? You say you're not a demon, but you can't be human." Inquired Rainer.

"Yes, I am human, though not a normal one. Many humans know full well of the existence of demons and angels, I am but one of them."

"Right, well what are you other than a human then?"

"Persistent, well then, I am a witch, or more specifically, a mage. But witch sounds better for a female than the word 'mage'."

"Actually, I think it works just fine for you, so you're a mage. That's nice and all, but what do you want with me?"

"Now that is actually what I want to discuss with you here. You are a demon, or developing into one. What kind of demon, I do not know. All I know, is that there is power to be gained when associating with demons for us mages."

"So in Layman's terms, you want to hang out with me?"

"Yes. Is that so hard to understand?"

"Kind of, a lot of people would go screaming if a single hint of demons appeared anywhere. Well, as for what kind of demon am I, I'm an Incubus. And supposedly, I am the next 'Lord of Lust'"

"You're not kidding are you? I knew you were a developing demon, but to think that you are a Ruler of Sin? I cannot believe my luck. I very much want to share with your exploits in the future." Lauren then added, "The funny thing is, I also sense an angel nearby. I wonder what it could be doing here?"

"I think I might have met this angel, though I have no idea if this girl actually is one, or what she wants for that matter."

"Is that so, do you also know anything about the other two demons I have sensed around here?"

Rainer sighed, "Yea, the reason why I'm so reluctant now is because I have a succubus and some sort of half-breed demon with me, screwing me as often as possible. I can't keep up with them."

"You have two demons following you? I've never heard of this many demons congregating together in the human world for a long time. Rainer, I'm sorry to say, but I will be taking position as girl number three."

"Fantastic, I somehow knew that is where this was going to lead. That aside, if you're going to be hanging around with me, I at least need to know a little about you."

"A little about myself hmmm? Well you might as well know this, I am the daughter of the immortal being Morgana, yes, you are correct to assume that my mother is the witch from Medieval England. I know plenty of magic thanks to mother, but I've decided to follow my own path for awhile. Being with a demon will help me train myself. I can bet I'll be fighting powerful foes along the way, and basking within your lust and those two succubi you mentioned will help condition me. Blah blah, even more explanation on why I want to be with you. So as of today, I will move into your household. Though it will take me a day or two to move my belongings."

"Rapture, well I won't stop you. I'm going to have to get used to random stuff like this once I'm in the Land of Lust."

"How about I take a taste of this lust of yours? I want to feel that vast amount of power stored inside of you." Lauren licked her lips upon saying these words.

Understanding what was about to happen, Rainer raised an eyebrow as he feasted on Lauren's chest.

Lauren, seeing what Rainer was eyeing, smiled and pulled her top over her head, removing the top entirely. The only thing covering her breasts was a lace bra. She was glad she decided to wear sexy underwear today for Rainer.

"So, how do you like the view? My tits big enough for you?" As she spoke, Lauren squeezed her breasts together with her hands, the bra barely able to contain them as the nearly popped out.

Rainer replied, keeping his eyes focused on her chest. "I love 'em, though I'll admit, I've seen bigger. But she's a Succubus, and I guess they have an advantage over humans boob wise."

"Whatever keeps you happy, my tits are yours now, do whatever you want to them, as long as if I can do the same to your cock." Saying that, Lauren unzipped Rainer's pants, reaching inside his underwear to grope his shaft.

Somehow managing to unhook her bra, Rainer groped her breasts, squeezing the nipples.

Lauren let out a small moan, clearly feeling something from her breasts, "Shit, you do know what you're doing there."

Both of them undressed themselves fully, neither wanting to be covered up anymore. Lauren pushed Rainer onto a chair, his member fully hard and pointing at Lauren's face.

"You're so big... Time to give your dick the attention it needs." Lauren then wrapped one of her hands around Rainer's shaft, and began stroking it. She used her hand to stroke only from the base of his member to the bottom of its head. Lauren brought her mouth to the head of Rainer's penis and began licking it. After licking it several times, she wrapped her lips around the head, Rainer noted that her tongue wasn't forked like Nerissas or Asmodeas, it still felt good whenever she utilized it though. With her lips around the head, Lauren sucked the head, giving a mini blowjob, as the shaft was still occupied with her smooth hands. Taking her free hand, Lauren fondled Rainer's scrotum, keeping her palm under the balls while massaging them with her fingertips.

"You're too good at this..." Exasperated Rainer, "I'm gonna cum soon, don't worry, I can go another round."

Encouraged by Rainer's comment, Lauren removed her hand around the shaft and plunged her mouth down as far as she could. She could only reach about a bit more than halfway down her shaft before she gave up, but the wet stimulation was too much for Rainer to not burst. Lauren was a bit surprised at first, but kept her mouth wrapped around his shaft in order to swallow the sticky load for two reasons. One, she wanted to see how he tasted, and two, an Incubus's load, no, a Lord of Lust's load would empower her. She was going to relish being with him and his demon friends, basking in their power. Power wasn't her only reason for wanting to be with Rainer though, she had always held a small crush on him, thinking him very handsome.

But those weren't the things to think about when swallowing someones load, Lauren thought. To Lauren, Rainer tasted very delicious, salty, warm, bitter, yet a hint of sweetness; she loved those tastes. Opening her mouth to show that she had his entire load to Rainer, she swallowed it. Feeling herself grow warm from the latent power of an Incubi's lust. "So you're ready for more? Because I sure am." Lauren said as she reached down to show Rainer how wet she was."

Rainer only nodded, his member still surprisingly hard from the fantastic pleasure Lauren gave it. He definitely wanted to see how her pussy felt.

Lauren bent over onto the carpet, hands forward, knees on the ground, and her ass in the air, giving full access to Rainer. She wiggled her butt, teasing Rainer. He took his position behind her and lined up his shaft to enter her pussy.

"You certainly are wet, and tight too..." Said Rainer as he wasted no time penetrating her.

Lauren let out a wordless moan as she felt him filling her up, Rainer was most assuredly the biggest thing to ever enter her. "You certainly are an appropriate Lord of Lust."

Rainer sent slow thrusts into her pussy, making sure she was stretched out until her pussy could take his full shaft. Lauren savored the feeling of slowly being stretched out, relishing every second. When Rainer finally reached her womb, that's when he started thrusting harder. Hard enough to knock Lauren's glasses off. He pulled his shaft out almost all the way to the entrance and then swiftly thrust back in, repeating this procedure. Lauren let out a small moan each time he did that, it was like replicating the feeling of being slowly stretched out, but only faster, and a lot more pleasurable. Her breasts swung back and forth underneath her, her breasts were also big enough for her nipples to reach the ground. The carpet scratched her nipples each time her breasts swung either way, that added another font of stimulation for Lauren.

She didn't last very much longer after minutes of this stimulation, and she came around Rainer's member. Lauren couldn't keep herself very quiet that time, and screamed loud enough for anyone passing the room to hear, luckily no one did. After the most powerful parts of the orgasm subside, Lauren put her glasses back on. She motioned for Rainer to stop for a second so she could lie down on a nearby desk. She felt too woozy from her orgasm to hold herself up anymore.

Lauren said, "I figure a new position would be nice, also when you're about to cum, I want you to burst all over my face. I tasted your cum, now I want to see how it feels on my face." She smiled sweetly as Rainer entered her pussy again.

Positioning Lauren's legs over his shoulders, Rainer thrusted himself back into her pussy hard. This time, he could see her breasts bounce back and forth. Rainer stared at her tits for several more seconds before taking his hands; grasping them. They're soft, big, and warm. The nipples poked out between his finger. Rainer then used his fingertips to trace circles around the aureolas

"Oh god, I may cum again at this rate, I just can't handle your big dick... It just fills me up inside, and what you're doing to my tits, I just can't stand up to you!" Lauren exclaimed while moaning in between words.

Rainer, determined to make her cum once more before him, took his left hand off her breasts up to her clit. He rubbed, squeezed, and lightly scratched her nub with his fingers. He sent another hard thrust Lauren's way as he removed his left hand again to her other entrance. Though in a partially awkward position, Rainer thrusted as many fingers as he could into her ass, thankful they were lubricated from the juices of Lauren's pussy.

That did it, Lauren screamed again loudly as juices flowed out of her pussy, obvious that she came again. Rainer too, was about to cum, so he removed himself from Lauren's pussy. Lauren, somehow able to move, removed herself from the desk and got down to her knees on the floor head facing Rainer's shaft. She took her hand and wrapped it around his member.

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers