The Lost Lord Ch. 15

Story Info
The strangest things can happen in a conflict like this.
7.1k words
4.67
31k
24

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers

In the circles, each 'Sin' starts off their day in a different way. The demons of Pride generally start their day off with a morning ritual of perfecting themselves before the day, consisting of beautifying, stretching, vocalizing, and honing skills. The demons of Gluttony almost always start their day off with a healthy breakfast with a palate of their choice. Some of the demons of Envy do their best planning, plotting, and conniving in the morning. Demons from the Waters of Wrath focus on their enemies, as many duels to the death take place in the mornings. The demons of Greed prep themselves for the day before they set out to acquire their objects of interest. The demons of Sloth mostly do none of the above, though they at least know the importance of eating food. Though of course, the demons of Lust pride themselves on the fact that their way of waking up is the most fun, and I'm sure you can guess what those from the Land of Lust do in the mornings.

And that is what the succubi named Asmodea, Sitri, and Little Rouge were participating in the moment. Asmodea had her head face down in Sitri's bountiful chest as she felt herself being penetrated. Sitri was lying down on a comfortable bedspread that the three had arranged the night before. She had an unusual phallic object where her vagina should've been, which was hilted in Asmodea's wet entrance. Though that wasn't the only large shaft that had entered the red succubus.

Little Rouge had her own phallus covering her vagina. She coated the object with Asmodea's juices, lubricating before she entered Asmodea's other entrance. Rouge spanked Asmodea with both hands several times, turning the red succubus's soft skin an even brighter shade of red. She plunged her pointer finger in Asmodea's back entrance, eliciting a soft moan that was muffled by Sitri's breasts. Not satisfied with one finger, Rouge traced the entrance with her middle finger before thrusting it in to join the first finger. The hole tightened in around Rouge's two fingers, attempting to hold them in place. Little Rouge chuckled at Asmodea's eagerness. The cute little lord had to be stuffing her entrances all the time, shouldn't he? Who wouldn't want to.

"Rouge! S-stop teasing... Shove it innnnn." Mewled Asmodea.

Cute. Little Rouge rarely saw Asmodea be this cute. Her mature face and body resembled sexy and sultry, not cute and pretty. Yet her face was blushing and constricted, her fists were balled up and on both sides of Sitri, her toes were curling from the prolonged teasing, and the noises she made were unusually higher pitched. Way too cute, Little Rouge thrust and wriggled her fingers around in Asmodea's back entrance for a minute more before removing them, Asmodea let out another moan when she felt the fingers leave. Placing her phallus shaped shaft, Rouge prodded the entrance several times, getting Asmodea's juices to lubricate the entrance. "Here you gooooo! ♡" Said Rouge cheerfully, as she penetrated Asmodea's asshole.

Before the trio had begun this act, Rouge came up with two phallus shaped objects with straps. Sitri and Asmodea had apparently found out that the voyeur of fetishes, Little Rouge, had them in her throughout the entire meeting and didn't take them out until just now. She fashioned a strap on with the two toys, and suggested the three of them engage in a ménage a trois. Sitri managed to grab the first strap on before Asmodea, resulting in the mature succubus being the one getting fucked in both holes by Rouge's toys.

Asmodea gasped as Little Rouge filled her ass with the large toy. It wasn't a real penis, so of course it didn't feel as good as a real one, but it was the next best thing. Rainer of course would satisfy her far more than anyone else, but that didn't stop her from getting involved with others in the feminine persuasion. Sitri was your all around succubus who engaged in all sorts of sexual acts with both genders, though preferably male ones. Little Rouge didn't stop with demons and the handsome fallen angels, but also engaged in sex with humans, humanoids, beasts, and even a couple plants, she was, after all, Fetish of the Pillar of Lust. After Rouge began thrusting wildly into Asmodea's puckered entrance, the walls squeezed the shafts in both the asshole and pussy, trying to milk them despite both not being a real dick. Asmodea couldn't resist the dual pleasure erupting from the assault she received from both her ass and pussy, and swiftly came around the shafts. Her juices flowed around Sitri's toy, mixing with Sitri's own wet pussy. Though Sitri and Rouge didn't stop there, they continued to assail the entrances they claimed.

Sitri lifted Asmodea's head out of her cleavage and went for a kiss, thrusting her tongue into Asmodea's mouth. While she kissed the red succubus, she moved her hands to the succubus's breasts, fondling and groping the large mounds. Asmodea had very big breasts, even for a demon, but of course there were bigger busts out there, especially among other succubi and certain humanoids. Though presently, Asmodea had the largest bust out of the three, and Sitri couldn't resist to feel that large, soft flesh with her own two hands. She groped the large tits, massaging all around the orbs. She paid special attention to the sensitive nipples, squeezing them with force, tickling the areolas, and pulling them as far as she could.

Asmodea, feeling the plethora of sensations from her nipples, pussy, and ass, moaned deeply into Sitri's mouth, who she was still kissing. A battle of tongues was going on between the black and red demon. The long, forked tongues became entangled, almost forming a knot. Asmodea, sucked on Sitri's lips, licking the sides and coating what skin she could with her saliva. Sitri returned the favor, by sucking on Asmodea lips, thanks to the length of her tongue, it stayed in Asmodea's mouth, licking the underside of the lips. Asmodea wrapped her arms around Sitri, hugging her tightly. Both demons' breasts pressed into each other, jiggling with the thrusts of both Sitri and Rouge as they fucked Asmodea with enough force to shake the shabby bed they were on. If they got any wilder, the bed would most likely break, though that wouldn't stop the triage.

Little Rouge continued the assault on Asmodea's ass, spanking the cheeks and ruthlessly pounding the tight entrance. Asmodea's tail flailed around, with nowhere to go. Rouge eyed the tail, and then wrapped her hand around the base. She massaged the area around the base of the tail and the tail itself. Asmodea's eyes went wide open, gasping for air. It was no secret that the base of a tail was a weak spot for most demons, though it was a private area and it was reserved for those that a demon loved or trusted. A succubus, however, had no reservations like that when it came to sex. Asmodea's wings constricted and then went limp, draping over Sitri's knees and legs. The tail also went limp, though Rouge held it upright with her hand. With a swift motion, Little Rouge spanked the tail down on Asmodea's ass. The dual stimulation of the pain and the sensation from her tail proved too much, and she came again. Asmodea moaned an inaudible sentence into the air. Anyone that was near the building they took shelter in would have been able to hear the noises from the sex. Thankfully the time limit still had hours left before the actual contest began, so the three could fuck without lethal interruption. Besides, if anyone friendly were in the area, they would be able to meet up.

Many sounds other than Asmodea's moan could also be heard. The loud smacks as Rouge hit Asmodea's ass with her tail and Rouge's own pelvis. The sound that resulted when Sitri thrust upwards into Asmodea's pussy was quite arousing to the three. The grunts and giggles that came from Little Rouge and Sitri. And Asmodea's own squeal, moans, and groans.

It was a long time coming, but Sitri came, the friction as she thrust upwards into Asmodea hit her own pussy, rubbing against her clitoris and labia. Also there was the stimulation that came from her breasts as Asmodea's hands groped and rubbed them with practically mindless lust. Her pussy overflowed with juices, staining the spread below her. She moved a hand down to Asmodea's pussy. While she ravaged the nether region of the red succubus, she roughly rubbed the clitoris with speed.

Asmodea arched her back upwards, her breasts dangled freely in front of Sitri, her red hair shook as the shafts fucked her, and her ass clenched up. Sitri and Rouge feasted their eyes on Asmodea's beautifully mature body. "I-I do not think I can go after this n-next one..." Warned Asmodea as an impending third orgasm started to come her way.

Little Rouge wrapped her arms around Asmodea, holding the large breasts up and pushing them together. "Mmmmm, that's ok! I'll just fuck your unconscious body ifffff I have tooooo.♡" Said Rouge as a malicious smile appeared on her face.

"Rouge... We do have an important fight to win... I can't impress The Lord of Lust if we're just fucking Seduction into submission. As attractive as that idea sounds." A voice of reason came from Sitri, which surprised Asmodea. Though her surprise washed away from the pleasurable sensations that continued nonstop from her two entrances.

"Ohhhhh fine. I'mmmmm going to cum aaaaat least once though. Don't worry, it's soon! ♡" Upon the end of her words, Rouge pulled one of her hands back to her butt, specifically around her own tight entrance. She coated her fingers with her juices and slathered them around her puckered ring. After another hard thrust into Asmodea, she thrust two fingers into her own tight hole. Penetrating someone up the ass and penetrating herself up her own ass, Little Rouge liked the idea of that.

The two demonesses fucked Asmodea a little while longer until she climaxed for the third time. The third time wasn't as powerful as the other two, but it still felt extremely good to Asmodea, so good that she felt hypersensitive sensations coming from her pussy as her juices flowed out. Sitri pulled out once she heard wild screams from Asmodea, she knew then that the slutty yet mature red succubus had came again. Once she pulled out, she brought her phallic shaft to Asmodea's mouth, forcing it in. Asmodea's moans immediately got muffled as she lustfully sucked on the toy. It didn't taste like Rainer at all, but she savored the taste of her juices on the shaft.

Rouge, as she eyed the spectacle, finally came. She thrust her fingers as deep as possible into her ass, stretching it out. She hilted her toy in Asmodea's ass, eliciting one more whimper which was muffled around Sitri's own toy. Waves of pleasure accumulated from the entire session had built up like a dam and finally burst forth. Rouge was forced to be the most vocal she had been so far, screaming in pleasure as she arched her back.

When the pleasurable sensations finally ceased, Little Rouge took out her toy from Asmodea's ass. Asmodea panted, gasping for air as she lay still on the bed. Soon, she spoke, "Fucking hell... That was good."

"Mmmm? Hasn't our cute little lord been fucking you daily? ♡" Little Rouge was honestly surprised. Though after thinking it over for a couple seconds, she apparently forgot that Rainer had three other girls with him other than Asmodea.

"I have been busy over the past days. Getting the land ready for a new lord is much tougher than expected."

"Of course it is, father was the oldest demon in all of the seven circles, not even Justinian who is now the oldest was close to his age. Speaking of which, why would Justinian do this? I don't buy this whole test thing." Sitri offered her own two bits on the scenario that they were currently involved in.

"Other than our late lord, Justinian had a reputation of never letting out his secrets or plans to anyone, not even his trusted ones who are allowed to call him his honored name of Belphegor. Whatever his plan is, none of us can fathom it." Asmodea pushed herself off the bed, the euphoria still remained but she could at least stand and move now.

"The deceased lord isssss pretty much the same. Both are frivolous folks who are only interested innnnnn what they find interesting.♡" Little Rouge gave a piece of surprisingly mature insight. "Innnnn any case, weeeee shall win this contest for the cute lord! ♡"

"Mmhm, we cannot afford to have father's chosen heir to die now. I really don't want to see Arazra and Sasilith's smug looks when they are the only contenders for the throne." Seethed Sitri, there was no love between these siblings. Sasilith was also a Daughter of Lust, and the 7th district leader, and she is loyal to Arazra.

"Poor Sasilith, I doubt her love for her brother will ever be reciprocated." Asmodea said this as she summoned her battle regalia. She had not put it on in quite awhile, since before she left the Land of Lust to protect Rainer. Chanting a soft spell, which neither of the two fellow succubi could hear, Asmodea's battle regalia appeared. Metal plates colored a dark red formed over her body, covering her chest, stomach, and shoulders. Like what you would find in an MMO, her chest was emphasized and left uncovered, though it was squished back and bound as to not get in her way for battle. The plates also covered up her limbs, though her joints were left sizable room in order to move around. Holes were left for her wings and tail so they could move and flap freely. A helmet covered her head, though leaving much of the face, ears, and horns uncovered. Her hair was bound in a ponytail and draped over the back of the helmet. The horns were adorned in several decorative gems. A leather belt appeared around her waist, and on that belt appeared a pouch containing several more gemstones. A large sword appeared on her back. It was an obvious two-handed sword. Its features included: its double edged blade, a sharp point, a jeweled pommel, a leather hilt, and the guard was a red oval with two red gemstones on both ends. Her entire ensemble was quite extravagant, and despite that, it served its purpose well. The Pillar of Lust was supplied with only the best of course, though they may use their own weapons and armor should they wish. Asmodea's armor was custom made by the most skilled of the Norse Dwarves of the Gardens of Greed (One of the humanoid groups that joined the Governor of Greed). Her sword was one she acquired from a dead member of the Pillar of Lust who left it to her after she joined the Pillar division.

Rouge followed suit, summoning her cloth outfit and metal gloves and boots. As her garments appeared on her body, her teeth also sharpened. The cloth was a mix of red, black, and dark blue. Her odd metal gloves and boots were colored an odd green. Only Little Rouge knew about her unusual gloves and boots, they were obviously enchanted, but she told no one what the enchantments were or where they came from. Asmodea, of course, was very curious but every time she asked she was refused the information.

Sitri was the final one to make the cliché transformation from nothing into her battle outfit. Light mail armor appeared over her chest and lower body, beautiful cloth covered the mail, giving it an attractive appearance. The cloth had on a design of a three dragons colored red, blue, or green respectively, encircling each other. Fingerless, leather gloves appeared on her hands, the leather covered the rest of her arms up to her shoulders. Two single metal pauldrons appeared on her shoulders. Leather covered her legs, though she also had greaves, up to her feet where appeared padded shoes designed for kicking. Her head was left uncovered, as a helmet would only dull her senses she would say. Like Rouge and Asmodea, holes were available for her wings and tail so they could move around. Unlike Rouge and Asmodea, her tail was armored, and at the tail's tip, the armor had a keen point. Almost like a scorpion's tail.

They were ready for fight.

-

"Mmmm. The Vanishing Storm's been gone for a while now. Yay. Now what? I can't even find anyone no matter how high I fly up. And I shan't fly up anymore in case an enemy will spot me." Teras said as she stepped outside of a small dwelling. She twirled her umbrella as she sipped a hot cup of tea. "Ech, this conjured stuff is never up to snuff. I should have brought some leaves of my favorite with me, but that annoying Shah just HAD to set up this annoying test." She said this to no one in particular. When no one was around, she had a tendency to talk to her umbrella as if it was a live object. She dusted off her purple dress until it was impeccably clean and set out in search for her allies and possibly an enemy to fight.

-

"There is only an hour left before the time limit is up, young Lord. What shall we do?" A calm voice rung out in an inconspicuous tower, Caetorum.

"Fuck... We can't find any of our friends out there. Not even an enemy. Just where the heck are they?" The young lord, Rainer said this as he sat down on a stone chair in the tower. A third person was also in the room, named Tozomat, though he stayed mute for the conversation.

"We should leave, there might be a chance where one of us is alone and ambushed. The three of us together should be able to stop any ambush unless the enemy has gathered all together."

"Yea, I agree. We really have no other option but that. We could stay here, but we'd eventually either die of starvation of be found by an enemy. I doubt we'd be lucky enough to be found by an ally, luck just doesn't favor people that way. Right, let's go out." Rainer wore the outfit he had worn in the meeting. Fortunately it proved comfortable in the desert's heat. Caetorum offered to summon a suit of armor, but Rainer declined saying, "That stuff's too clunky. I like to be mobile and move around quickly."

Caetorum on the other hand wore a black priest's outfit. It was ragged and torn on the sleeves and cuffs of the pants. Other than that, it covered the entirety of Caetorum's body. The incubus said that he acquired this outfit from an exorcist he had slain; he took it mainly because of a unique enchantment on it. Like when Rainer first saw Caetorum, he had a rapier and an oddly shaped dagger belted at his waist. The rapier was almost normal, but it the guard looked as if when you put your hand on the hilt, the guard would envelope your hand completely. Caetorum also had his normal cloth blindfold on, though it was strangely fastened to his head by a small but dense chain. Why? Rainer somehow felt that he shouldn't ask.

Tozomat wore a suit, though a demonic version of one. The suit was loosely formed around his body, almost as if it wasn't made to fit him completely. The suit was a shade of dark grey. He also wore a black string tie. Other than that, there wasn't much to say about Tozomat's outfit. He had no weapons nor did he have some special armor underneath the suit. Of course, he declined to say anything about his garments.

Before they left, Rainer summoned his Grimoire, he felt more at ease when he had the Grimoire under his arm. Like the strange book made him feel whole. Rainer wasn't sure if that was the normal effect of the book, or if that odd presence named Asmodeus was doing something. Paying the feeling no mind, Rainer walked out of the tower with Caetorum and Tozomat.

They traversed the scenery of the desert. Through ruined buildings, past dried shrubs, and passing the occasional skeleton. Whenever Rainer peered off to the vast emptiness of the desert, he felt slightly hungrier or thirstier. Whatever souls were exiled here, Rainer sympathized with them, it was a truly punishing place. "... The hour is almost up. Yet our search turns up nothing, this place is a maze, and I dare not scale the buildings lest an enemy sees and attacks." Said Caetorum as he swiveled his head to take in his surroundings.

TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers
12