The Lost Lord Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I lied, make that two seconds." Then all of a sudden, Rainer violently shot ropes of his sticky seed into Lauren's tract, giving the walls a new shade of white.

"Aaaahhhn! So gooood..." Lauren was confident no woman in the world wouldn't agree with her, their decision would be unanimous: pure bliss. Asmodea had experienced it first apparently. Then Nerissa after her, then Lauren was number three, Aureal fourth, and who else Rainer had fucked since coming here in the circles. All of them could get together for a casual coffee klatch and discuss with great detail and length their experiences with Rainer. 'Hell, that may actually happen if we all survive this.' Though Lauren.

Great euphoria overtook the two partners, resulting in mutual sounds of verbal pleasure coming from their mouths. Lauren's glasses had long since bounced off her face, landing in a soft pile of cave moss. Even her makeup trailed down her face by centimeters due to her eyes watering from the sudden intrusion up her butt from earlier.

A noisy 'schlop' and Rainer's shaft fell out of Lauren's orifice. "Heck, it's like you just sucked out every bit of my stuff straight out of my dick. Seriously, did you apply some witch magic to your ass?"

Despite Rainer's slightly crude language, Lauren only smiled and laughed while basking in the afterglow next to the log, "Nope, I'm just training myself to be even better than a succubus for you than all of these sex demons here in this circle." Lauren beamed at Rainer with a seductive smile that only proved to make his shaft stiffen by a little bit.

"Hahaha, really, if only I got to know you before in school. This would've been fun." Laughed Rainer.

...

Both Rainer and Lauren clothed themselves in their own attire, summoning outfits with basic magic. Lauren wore her armor and clothes from before when she was playing that deadly game: loose leather armor, magically reinforced pointed beanie, and tightly bound sandals. Rainer, using a summon spell for the first time to bring himself an outfit, acquired a set of garments from the closet in his large closet of his bedroom in the palace. Rainer didn't want heavy or bulky armor and protection. Instead he opted for a lighter set of clothes like Lauren, though even lighter and smoother than that. He donned the outfit, and showed off his uniform to Lauren.

"Really, it's almost as if you purposely chose an outfit straight from a video game..." Lauren smirked as she made fun of Rainer's choice of attire.

In truth, he was thinking like he did when he played video games from before. He gave himself this question: How badass do I want to look? And Rainer answered it.

Among the casual, fancy, and various sorts of attire in the massive closet of his room in the palace, there were also more interesting outfits. Ones made for battle. Rainer wore a set of light malleable plates that seemed fused together. It seemed like an ultra lightweight material that also gave great protection. These plates covered Rainer's chest and lower body like a film of water, perfectly conforming to every contour and curve of his slender build, perfectly adapting to every flex of his muscles. It was almost as if the armor was made for him prior to his existence (though Rainer would never find out, Asmodeus used a peculiar magic to design various sets of armor for Rainer when he came to this position, a magic beyond Zazie's level of divination).

Instead of different plates, his four limbs were covered in what resembled "molds" of those limbs. These molds perfectly fit his legs and arms, and seemed to move with his body as if they were a part of his body. Pointed boots fit over his feet with a tough grip on the bottom so he could maximize agility. Rainer pulled his gloves over his hands, gloves that allowed his fingers almost complete freedom of movement. The fingers had a faint pattern of ribbing that would stick to objects almost like a sticky grip.

Going for even more "tacky badassness", as Rainer liked to put it, he donned a thin mask which covered his face, neck, and head. His hair was kept comfortable and cool, with the mask fitting over his ears and nose. The mask was designed so that it gave full freedom over Rainer's senses, not allowing a single inhibition of sight, hearing, smell, and even taste. Finally, a durable silk hood was pulled over his head. This hood wasn't just for show, it also had an enchantment interwoven in done by Asmodeus himself, which gave Rainer anonymity, coincidentally modeled after Zazie's [Hermit] ability. In the end, the entire outfit had a pattern of pine green, black, and lustrous silver.

"I don't know about you, but let's finish a war." Rainer, from this moment on, chose to never hesitate again with his ideals and beliefs. He wasn't going to end this war because he wanted to stop Arazra and become a true Lord of Lust. He was going to end it because he was the only willing to take on war itself.

-

"So... We'll wait until they take the tenth terrace? That is quite a risk, sir." A soldier wearing fairly light armor studded with metal gave his honest opinion. He had his full set of appendages out, colored a bright green.

"I hate being called that, I really do. Don't do it again. I'm not like the Rulers of Sin or arrogant Daughters and Sons of Sin, just call me by my given name, Nergal." The fourth district leader was devoid of any armor. Out of all demons, he had a fairly different appearance, one much more bestial in nature. Almost like a bat in demon form, Nergal had brown fur all over his body with a face like a bat, leathery bat wings, as well as sharp claws on his hands and feet. Despite his bat like nature, Nergal was still a demon of Lust, and so he furless horns colored brown and a wriggling bat tail. One would think, "If he isn't wearing clothes or armor, then isn't he naked? Where's his genitalia?" Nergal developed a unique ability to hide those parts in his body, almost like a reptile. His nature certainly explained the way he fought, which he planned to make full use of in the oncoming battle.

"Yes, sorry. Still, I must stress that it would be more prudent to attack the enemy now. Surely, with our speed, we can perform lightning guerrilla attacks on the enemy in order to distract them from their goal and allow the defense to retaliate." The soldier was an honest fellow, he did not fear giving his opinion, much to Nergal's lament.

"You're annoying. No, we will wait until they take the tenth terrace. I know Caetorum's tactics, he will feign heavy casualties in the tenth terrace and reserve the defense's true strength for the palace terrace in a hopeful attempt to fool Arazra's forces and blitz his army. That tactic worked perfectly when Uriel's forces sieged this city before when Caetorum and I were in it. In the war, Arazra was to busy defending his district at the time to know about this unique tactic. We will devastate their rear guard during their siege of the eleventh terrace, slaughter the traitors. I don't know what this young Lord of Lust wishes to do with the captives, but kill every single traitor until given the order not to by The Lord of Lust himself. There is no room for mercy among traitors." Nergal smoldered with malevolent words. Nergal, while being more of Lust, was also part Wrath and even a sliver of Pride. He absolutely hated traitors. Though he kept his hate to himself most of the time, so most leaders in the Land of Lust regarded him as a wildcard.

"Give the command to make camp for now. Send an elite team of scouts to find out when Arazra sieges the eleventh terrace. Form a perimeter of our fastest around our camp in order to eliminate any scouts unwanted eyes." Nergal commanded to his subordinate.

The subordinate bowed and waved his hands to reiterate the orders to the rest of the officers. In the short amount of time Nergal responded to the call for reinforcements, it would be expected for him to call upon around a thousand or two soldiers from the immediate area. Nergal, however, had been silently amassing troops before he even attended the meeting, though only out of a premonition of his. He wanted to inform the other district leaders of his premonition, but he knew that most would laugh or suspect him of suspicious plans. He also didn't trust all of the district leaders, and he was right to do so considering the unexpected betrayals of Ornias and Hezazias. Nergal was ready to go to war. He amassed ten thousand demon soldiers.

-

"Ah shit... I knew I should've done that thing."

"What thing, Caetorum?" Asked Asmodea casually to her fellow Pillar of Lust.

"Back when the Capital of Lust was sieged, I used a tactic where I feigned the death of a majority of my troops, and it proved successful. Well, maybe I should've done the same thing here." Sighed Caetorum as he dodged a wave of arrows behind a battlement.

"Even if you did, I have no doubt that Arazra studied the various tactics of ours and would have planned or be cautious about every aspect of this invasion. In the end, all we have to do is hold out for as long as possible until Nergal shows up." Assured Asmodea as she drew her sword, a soul weapon.

Asmodea shot a bolt of misty energy from her Wallace sword at a clump of tenth district soldiers firing their bows and crossbows. The misty bolt exploded and four sharp blades of mist shot out, cutting each of those soldiers apart. That was her Wallace sword's ability, Blade Dispersal. In the mists the sword created, blades could be formed that cut apart any enemy as if they were large pieces of shrapnel. Though the ability wasn't very well suited one on one combat, it was an extremely potent power.

All of the powerful figures of both sides were engaged in battle. Though the superior numbers of Arazra's army would eventually win out in taking the tenth terrace, it would be done with a bloody loss. There was no doubt in every single person's mind, on both sides, that this siege would end today, either with the palace taken or the attackers routed. Not even Arazra was so confident now, as two sets of reinforcements had come to the pretender's aid, and he was having quite a bit of difficulty holding the Harpies back.

"Shit, there's one of them!" Caetorum called out to Asmodea. "I sense the presence of powerful Sin fairly close by, I assume it is either Hezazias or Sasilith. However, in this thick battle, I can't rely on my sensing ability for distance." A ladder pulled up, bringing several low ranked demons along with it. Caetorum stabbed one in the eye, which caused the demon to fall, bringing his friends with him.

On Asmodea's side, several enemy demons had made it up on the tenth terrace's walls, which she dispatched in several flawless sword attacks with her magic claymore. In a war where there are basically two different types of participants, the weak and the strong, both sides will eventually only mingle with their own. If Hezazias was near them, he would no doubt fight either Asmodea or Caetorum.

"I do not mind fighting him, but he is a black demon, and a Son of Lust as well. We should fight him together, overall he is stronger than us by ourselves." Asmodea rationalized the situation with Caetorum.

"Agreed. It would be best to fight the stronger foes with two on one if possible, only engage in a one on one if there is no other choice."

"And you still believe you can win? I guess it is possible." A voice spoke to both Asmodea and Caetorum with an air of passiveness, a voice belonging to the exact person they were talking about, Hezazias.

Hezazias simply walked over the walls as if walking up a ninety-degree angle was an everyday thing. He pulled himself over the battlement and crouched down, surveying the two before him. Hezazias was known to not be terribly arrogant, he treated his opponents with dignity while at the same time ridiculing them.

"You! You shouldn't have been able to get over here so quickly, not at the distance I sensed you from." Caetorum was surprised at first, but regained his senses quickly.

"Ah... You're right, I was over there, and now I'm here. Amazing, huh? Well, how I got here doesn't matter, can we just get this over with?" Hezazias said with disdain.

"Can I ask you one thing first?" Asmodea asked.

"I guess."

"Not once since the Lord's death did you show any sign of supported Arazra. Why did you all of a sudden decide to ally yourself with him and bring your army here?"

"That's a good question. To be honest, I don't really remember the reason myself. If anything, I sided with him because he is my brother and Sasilith is my sister. I can't let them be alone on this as siblings. Sitri would never think about it, Alizae would simply scoff, and Azail would probably kill his siblings first hand if he had the chance. Really, am I the only one who cares about all of us?" Hezazias sighed deeply. He was clearly not at all pleased to be fighting in general.

'He seems to laid back right now, whether he speaks the truth or not, it is impossible for me to tell. Without a doubt, Hezazias is a very mysterious person like his father.' Asmodea told herself. She wished she didn't have to, but she did have to fight Hezazias after all. They were on opposite sides of the war after all.

"If you want to talk more, do that while we fight, or after I beat you both into the ground, horns first." Hezazias drew his weapons, two menacing axes.

-

"We're here. Now what sort of signal shall we make?" Wondered Nerissa out loud.

She and Aureal were currently flying high up in the sky, dodging various missile attacks and slaying any normal demon soldier who dared to fly near them. It didn't take long for the enemy soldiers to take the hint that they could never defeat the two, a fallen angel and a white demon.

Like with the rest of the terraces, there were two main battles, the sky and wall battle. If one side dominated either battle, it would be easy to destroy the enemy forces in the sky or ground. Both Nerissa and Aureal figured it was appropriate to fight their already decided opponent in the sky considering they met her in the sky, Sasilith.

Sasilith was completely not as they expected, cordial and pleasant. While they didn't know what to expect when first meeting Sasilith, her curiosity and politeness was completely unexpected. Heck, even the name sounds menacing.

"I have no doubt she is here in the air, my light magic will be a suitable beacon, mistress. I am the only one on this battlefield who can wield light magic after all." Impassively said Aureal.

"Alright, then be my guest Aureal, show them what you can do!" Enthusiastically cheered Nerissa as she flew back a couple meters and allowed Aureal to shine, literally.

Aureal held her massive war hammer in one hand, keeping it aloft with supernatural strength. Then she grabbed it with both hands, and swung it in a fearsome arc sideways and then downwards in quick succession. What formed was a cross of light, though with round and jagged edges. Aureal placed her palm in the center of the cross and it burst forth, accelerating to its max speed instantly. The cross of light smashed into exactly six enemy demons, burning their skin and destroying their bodies before returning to nothingness. After that, Aureal practically kick the air behind her, sending her barreling towards a group of demons fighting it out between each other. Aureal identified the two enemy demons of the group and as she skimmed above the group in the air, slammed her war hammer into the head of one of the enemies, causing to explode with light. The allied demons flew back, avoiding the light easily. The enemies however were caught in the explosion and died.

"She can't do all the work, time for Old Age and I to really get into action together." Nerissa did a couple short stretches, getting her body limber in case she pulled a muscle, like that would actually happen. "I'll never let them take my fiancée's city! I haven't even got to see him at all recently because of you damn lust demons!" Nerissa beat her wings, gaining speed and sped towards several aimless seventh district soldiers.

They seemed more skilled than the average soldier, so they readied themselves and got into defensive stances. However, Nerissa didn't plan on eliminating them head on. Instead, Nerissa flew over the demons, as if jumping on a solid mass of air. Her agility and acrobatic ability in the air stupefied the demons and stared in awe at the pretty white demoness that made the sky her playground. Looping around the demons, Nerissa brought Old Age back and swiftly decapitated one while spinning around and cutting the next twice across the stomach, causing his guts to spill out. Anyone directly below the demon would soon be having a bad time.

...

Meanwhile, Sasilith had just donned her armor and equipped her weapon. It was time to fight for her beloved brother. "Now, when will I get to fight those two adorable girls? You there, any words of the fallen angel and white demon girls?"

"Mistress Sasilith. While it is unconfirmed, some of our seventh district soldiers have reported seeing burning light exploding around in the sky above the tenth terrace walls." Reported a simple messenger.

"Back in the air, eh? Alright then, let's."

-

"Damn it, don't know why I got to do this with you. Too bad Sitri got captured."

"I'm sorry, did you say something that may be construed as disrespect towards me, Reginald?"

"You're a damn bitch, Teras, you know that?" Reginald intentionally insulted Teras this time.

"Better, there's no need to be so quiet when you can just hate me in front of my face. Though I'll have fun cutting you if you call me that again." Teras threatened Reginald with the most pristine smile he had ever seen.

'If there's a personification of fear, she's it.' Reginald told himself. 'She's a damn monster. Glad I didn't fight her in that death game, poor bastard who ever did.'

Reginald pulled out the heart of foe before him with his snake tattoo. His snakes were his main weapon, biting and gnawing at high speed and deadly penetrative power. He had several tattoos on his body, each of which could form an existence because of the special property the ink used to make them had, the soul reaped from an Archmage. Archmages are considered the most powerful of human existences, it didn't really matter what kind of power it was, it could be magical power or physical power (Lauren holds an Archmage's soul herself). Taking a giant leap with his tattoos of angel wings, Reginald downed another enemy with a kick from his foot using another tattoo located on the soles of his feet (thick, sharp spikes). He shot two more demons with the mounted gun tattoos on his soldiers before spinning around and having his snakes bite through the mail armor of an enemy officer. While he knew he kicked ass, his path of carnage was nowhere near as scary as Teras'.

A large mass of opposing demons from various districts tried to stand before Teras. The Sadist of Lust simply smiled and said, "You're all ugly, bye bye!" And with a massive gust of wind, she tossed each of them over the side of the terrace walls. She pulled out her cane sword from her umbrella and charged it with a bolt of lightning, which was released when she stabbed a large demon in the leg. The lightning flowed from the sword and burnt the large demon to a crisp from the inside of his body. Teras traced a circle in the ground with her sword, and a fount of fire erupted, decimating any demon who dared to pass it, friend or foe. She stabbed the air seven times in rapid succession, and each stab formed icicles, which shot forth and buried their selves into vital points of enemy demons. Also, because of her weak muscle structure, Teras could not lift fairly heavy objects. Yet with earth magic, Teras performed an amazing feat of literally punching a catapult's stone projectile back a couple meters, crashing into a clump of fifth district demons.