The Lost Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
Valentina is taken while on a long and cold journey.
4.4k words
4.47
28.2k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 04/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our journey from Camp Number 147 was a very sad and long one. I managed to sneak a few last peeks of the place that had been my home for the years during which my life had changed the most. Doctor Gorski watched me depart as long as he could, but the pain in his face and the biting cold soon proved to be too much for him. I imagined him going inside to rest on the bed that had all too briefly been ours. I thought about him crying about me and worrying. I didn't want to believe that as Pieter said: he would soon find another.

Despite his grim promises Yuri left me alone: there would be little he could do with Pieter there. The well-groomed officer kept Yuri in check like a beast of burden. The hairy brute was left to lead the horses as our wagon moved slowly towards its destination. Pieter rode beside me, and we were joined by three of the soldiers. The others had been given the dubious privilege of riding in the motor car, which strangely enough seemed to be a much rougher ride than that of the wagon.

"Much has changed," said Pieter brushing the frost from his small moustache. "You might not even recognize the country anymore."

"I never saw much of it to begin with."

"Yes, I remember now. You went from one cloistered life to another. It's funny how a person might change so much and yet remain so much the same. This is not your fault though."

This made me curious. "I thought that I was a criminal to your people simply for being who I was."

Pieter shrugged. "The key word is 'was'. That was during some necessary brutality. It's a lot like shaping a piece of metal or carving a stone. Some has to be destroyed and there is definitely some violence involved, but once you can see your goal in sight you can relax and let your work begin to speak for itself."

"You think that what you did was art?" Everything that happened in the basement came back: the cacophony of gunshots, my father's pleas to kill him but not his family, and the smoke that hung in the air like a fog that chased away the sunshine that had been my old life.

"No. I was trying to be poetic. I thought your new self might appreciate it." He smiled at me. "I must say that Gorski did some amazing work." He cupped my chin in his gloved hand, and examined me closely. "Those sad gray eyes are haunting. You're as beautiful any young woman that nature might make. I would like to treat you as such. Do you understand?"

With nothing else to say, I nodded.

"Good. I will be gentle and sweet with you when I can, and in return you will be demure and cooperate with every order I give. If you fail to do this, I will feel that my charms have failed, and that maybe you are more suited to the kinds of affection that Yuri could give you."

I noticed the small smile creep across the side of Yuri's mouth even though he was facing away from us. He heard what Pieter had said. I nearly shuddered at the thought of it.

"Please," I said. "I'll be good."

"I truly hope so. During the revolution I saw Yuri do things to people who would not cooperate. It was not pleasant, but that is why his kind is still needed. Now, get some rest. There is still much journeying to do. I read the reports that Gorski made. He claimed to have educated you. I will continue to do so."

"Could I read those reports?"

He turned to me, genuinely interested. "You would want to? Don't you think that your perception of your...lover might be ruined?"

"What else would I have to lose at this point?"

Pieter chuckled lightly. The other soldiers remained stoic. I knew at that point that Pieter had complete control over them. It seemed that he wasn't just a master over beasts like Yuri, but then officers were supposed to be greater than average men.

"You have changed," he said. "It's good that you have developed a skill. There is always a need for nurses. I've noticed that nurses are in many ways like soldiers: the intent behind them is generally good, but they spend much of their time in the company of death. I have much hope for you, 'Valentina'."

XXX

Three days from the camp we stopped at a village to take on supplies. It seemed that we were taking food from the living dead. In the old days these people would have been labeled as "serfs", but of course in the new utopia they were all citizens like everyone else. That seemed to actually mean quite little. They moved with purpose when ordered to, and did their best not to let Pieter or his soldiers see any sign of being tired or hesitation to cooperate. I was beginning to develop a new appreciation for that word "cooperate". It was used in a positive way most often by the people who were carrying the guns.

These "citizens" were clothed in rags that looked to have come from the middle of the last century. This wasn't all that surprising. My family and their vassals had done their best to bring the modern world to our country, but with such great distances it was hard to show any measurable effect. I had been taught by my tutors about the great efforts of Pieter the Great to modernize shipping and cities, and in the last century it had been the railroads championed by my father's predecessors. The Pieter that I knew wasn't exactly great, but he seemed most capable of getting what he wanted.

I was given a leather bottle filled with a weak ale that the locals made from the meager grains they could spare for that purpose, and a bowl of a stew made thick from old bread and small tubers that were very bitter, but soft enough to eat after they were boiled for hours. Pieter declared that we were to take a rest for the day. The soldiers actually seemed relieved to be off the road. The villagers were not so joyful, but of course they could not be too open with their emotions in front of Pieter.

Pieter decided that the village elder would share his large home with us. Yuri disappeared to tend to his horses, but still managed to glare at me before he left. I had no belongings to speak of anymore, so I took my food and drink with me. I didn't cherish the thought of wasting them. Traveling in that part of the country had taken the lives of thousands over the years. The people who didn't freeze would usually starve to death. I found a small bench to sit on, and ate my food and drank my drink like some automaton.

A young man I believed to be the elder's son eyed me with venom. He mouthed the word "whore" at me, but said nothing audible. He was taller than average with dark brown hair that had been roughly hewn down to make it easier to fit into the filthy cap he wore. The color wasn't all that different from that of my thick and wonderful hair. In a different life I may have grown up to look as he did.

Pieter naturally took charge of the place so I believed that I might be lucky enough to be ignored. He was simple in his instructions to me: "Do not speak to anyone unless spoken to. Remember that you are a servant. These unfortunates are citizens. If they have need of your help you should help. I have told them that you are not be harmed."

I still had all of my training from the camp so it was quite easy to get along without talking to anyone. When I was done with my food I left the bowl on the table near the hearth. I was quite sure that no one else in my family had ever dined in the home of a peasant, and it wasn't that bad. They begrudgingly gave me a small room on the far side of the house by the stables. It smelled of something old, but the room was warm, and when you've been on the cold road for days that is worth most any unpleasantness you might find. Or so I thought...

I was in the middle of a dream. In it I was working as a nurse again, but my family was still alive. We were in our summer home and Doctor Gorski was the family doctor who had come to make the call as needed. We examined all of my sisters. I measured their breasts, and found myself enjoying the feeling of them. They trusted me as a nurse and didn't think of the act as anything sexual, but my small cock became so hard, that I thought they might notice it. But they didn't. I was just another female nurse for them to submit to and trust. There was no living son in the family. They told me that their younger brother had been too sickly as a baby and died. There would be no direct heir any more, and so the pressure was on them to have a son that could be made the heir in time before their father died. I told them that I was sorry.

That was when the hand that covered my mouth woke me. My vision was a painful blur, but I could tell that there were more than two of them. Other hands held me by my shoulders and legs. Hot and stinking breath whispered into my ear.

"You will pay for what you're taking, whore. Money is no good out here, but you have something we can all use."

They set about groping my chest, and in moments had my dress opened down to the middle. My meager bra was torn asunder, and I felt rough hands take hold of my breasts and squeeze violently. I screamed into the hand over my mouth, but if anyone heard my muffled pleas they were not coming to help. The young dark-haired man who had called me a whore earlier had one of my breasts in his hands. He pinched at my nipple and seemed to delight in seeing me react in pain. I did my best to plead with my eyes, but that only pleased him more.

It wasn't long before they sought further amusement and the rest of my nurse's uniform was pulled off. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but with so many of them holding me there was no way to do so. One of them noticed the slight bulge in my panties. I hated myself at that moment, because despite the violence of the situation, no matter how much I didn't want this done to me, my body was betraying me for the mere possibility of pleasure. I cursed my body for that.

When they pulled my underwear off they were shocked of course. There had probably been other local girls who had fallen victim to these brutes, but those poor souls possessed parts that these men were used to.

"What is she?" asked one of them. "A boy in disguise or some monster?"

One of them tentatively poked at my slightly erect penis. I recoiled at his advances, but my cock only grew more.

"I know what she is," said the dark-haired boy. "She is one of them. From the camp out east." He pinched my nipple brutally again. "Is that what you are?"

The hand was removed from my mouth after I was promised what would happened if I screamed.

"Yes," I said meekly. "Please don't hurt me."

"Do you know how I know about your kind?" He squeezed again.

I shook my head, and cringed from the pain he gave me.

"They came for my brother," he said. "It was years ago. That doctor came out this way to give us medicine. He saw my little brother and looked at him in a way that I didn't like. Not long after the doctor left and my brother disappeared. His name was Andrei. Do you know him?"

"No. There were many people. I heard about others like me, but I never met any. Most were just there as workers." I thought about the pits, and debated how honest I should be with him. There really was no good answer that I could see him accepting.

"Andrei was always small for a boy and some even said he was feminine. He was still my brother." His gripped on my breast softened, and with his thumb he circled my nipple almost gently. "I wonder if they made him into what they made you. Does he have lovely tits and a little cock like you do? Did that doctor fuck him like he surely did you?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry, but I don't."

"Somewhere Andrei is fucked. So we're going to do the same to you."

"Are you sure about this, Boris?" asked one of his friends. "This is different from the normal girls we get."

"You don't have to," Boris said. "But I am going to take revenge for Andrei. Besides, look at this treat: that thick dark hair and those eyes...we may never get such a treat again."

My legs were lifted up, and a rolled up fur blanket was stuffed under my bottom. It was their way of trying to make my violation closer to that of a normal girl's. They wanted to look at my face while they did it. The boy who'd been hesitant stated that he had no interest in having sex with me, but he agreed to help the others. Boris, who'd lost his brother, was to be the first.

He quickly stripped off his soiled rags while his friends held me. From my position on my back with my bottom propped up, I did my best to look at this young man. He was very thin from the hard-living they endured but he was quite strong looking for one his age. There was dark, coarse hair in all the normal places, though he wasn't nearly as hairy as I imagined Yuri to be. I found myself wanting Pieter suddenly. Surely, he would protect me from this if he only knew. I could have cried out for help, but they had promised to hurt me much worse if I did. Boris' cock swelled quickly at the prospect of sex. It wasn't as thick as Gorski's had been, but grew fiercely hard. I assumed this vitality had something to do with his relative youth.

One of his friends spit several times on my bottom, and worked two of his fingers into me. I stifled a cry at this painful intrusion, and willed myself to fight back, to not let them violate me like this, but I didn't want to be hurt anymore or worse killed. How cruel it would be to have endured all that I had only to be murdered in the night by a gang of young ruffians. I told myself that maybe if I cooperated it would go faster. Doctor Gorski used to say that about the injections and I could still remember the clumsy ministrations of my family's doctors when I still had my condition.

Boris got in position to mount my receptive sex while his friends continued to hold me. They were also touching themselves through their ragged trousers in anticipation of being next. Boris touched his cock to my bottom a few times as if taking aim. He pressed in slowly. I'm not sure if this was more to my benefit or if he was just steeling himself for what must have been a new experience. Finally, he pressed himself slowly into me, and I felt the familiar sensation of being filled up. I had to remind myself that this was not Gorski. Not the man whom I am given myself to. I told myself that this was wrong, and I didn't want it, but when his cock was inside me I felt almost relieved to have that feeling back. I had missed it, even though it had only happened all too briefly with Gorski.

When Boris felt that my ass was accustomed to him, he began to slowly drive it in and out. I bit my lip, and did my best to tolerate the rocking of my body. My small cock was rock hard at this time. One of their hands, I couldn't tell which, took hold of it, and stroked it. I wondered if they did this just out of curiosity to see what would happen.

I felt Boris' testicles slap my bottom as he pounded me. "Take it," he said to me. "They made you this way, so you will take. Somewhere Andrei is taking it as you are."

I knew nothing of Andrei. Perhaps he was correct. Doctor Gorski could have kept Andrei in another part of the camp and I would have never known. It may have even been possible that now that I was gone, Gorski had Andrei, or rather the altered Andrei, to be his woman. Or maybe Andrei had been thrown into the pits like so many others, and what was happening to me was just a cruel coincidence.

Boris increased his speed. He was not nearly as tender as Gorski had been, and seemed to be in a furious hurry to achieve his orgasm. I willed him to finish, but I was not allowed to do so before one of his friends pressed his cock against my mouth.

"Open it," he said. "I will not ask again."

I accepted his hard and veiny organ into my mouth while squeezing my eyes shut against the tears. It tasted of old sweat, and while I was glad when they flavor abated, it was only because I had either gotten used to it or swallowed it.

Boris made one last hard thrust into me, and I thought that I had surely been torn open. His gooey warmth poured deep inside me. I assured myself that unlike a normal girl I at least didn't have to worry about being impregnated by this swine. He rested atop of me with a satisfied sigh.

Not long after that his smelly friend expended himself into my mouth. I meant to spit it out, but he grasped my throat and told me to swallow. There was no choice but to comply. My own orgasm finally arrived, and I was ashamed. The hand that had fondled me, wiped the sticky mess of my seed all over my belly. It was warm and strangely comforting.

A strange few minutes passed where nothing more happened. The two that had already gotten satisfaction lied against me, and I was numb to it. For the first time I began to consider the possibility that Boris was right. Perhaps I had become a whore, and since they recognized me for what I was they were due to exploit me.

As I stared off into space, Boris' other friends wanted their turns. I didn't struggle anymore.

"Be gentle," I said, "And I will be a willing girl for you."

They needed no more encouragement. In moments they rolled me over onto my knees, and I accepted one from behind while I willing stroked the other one into my mouth. Boris stared at me in disbelief. He had wanted me to be unwilling victim: someone for him to bully and terrorize so that he might feel better about himself. Instead I had made myself into something else. I no longer had to be held down, and they appreciated the gentle touch of my small hands. For this brief moment, these young men were able to enjoy something nice.

Boris looked at me with the deepest of hatred. I couldn't imagine why at that moment, but looking back on it, he must have wondered if his brother had truly become as I had. That not only had Andrei been remade into a "girl" but that perhaps he had become a whore like I was. That must have been hard for a brother to accept. I almost envied this "Andrei". At least there was some family member willing to morn for his loss. I only had Gorski, and was less and less sure of him.

It came to an end after several more moments of frantic thrusting and grunting. I was filled with more sperm, and was beginning to appreciate it in an odd way. One of the boys that I had been willing for kissed me, and touched my face in a way that only Gorski had done. In that brief moment I foolishly thought that maybe he could steal me away, and we could go far off to some other village where no one would know us. I would be a willing and tender wife for him if only he would keep me safe. I was still so naïve back then.

They did have the decency to give me back my clothes, and the tender one gave me a cup of warm ale that he must have put down before they grabbed me in my sleep. They told me that they enjoyed themselves. I was resigning myself to at least trying to get some rest when Boris came up and punched me in the face. My girlish form was flung back against the wall by his brute strength.

He looked at me and his eyes were filled with tears. There seemed to be something he wanted to say to me. Something he wanted to accuse me of doing, but the words refused to cooperate with him. I was left to fitfully fall asleep with more pains that I had perhaps ever had.

When the morning finally came I was terribly sore, but I wasn't afraid. I knew that Boris' attack had been one of desperation. This realization didn't really improve my circumstances any, but I wasn't about to let them make me a victim. This was a new life I was going to lead, and I intended to live it as long as I could. I decided not to tell Pieter of what happened. I'm still not sure why. Perhaps I wanted to be responsible enough to manage my own problems. This plan seemed genius until Pieter and the others saw my face.

There were no mirrors for me to look upon, so I had no idea how bad it must have been. All I knew was that it hurt badly and was swollen to some extent. Pieter made sure that everyone was there outside the Elder's house so they could see what had been done to me.

12