The Lost Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Philip comes to a realization.
1.7k words
4.46
5.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like an easy enough task." Philip said, Vicky's eyes glinted mischievously at him. Then without wasting another moment, he pulled her gruffly onto the couch and kissed her once more, her tongue running over his lips, before she moved to nibble at his ear, while his hands undid her top and pulled it over her breasts.

"Going to give them some more attention?" She whispered into his ear before flicking it with her tongue.

"That was the plan." He replied and pushed her away to admire her in the light, "You are beautiful." She blushed.

"Don't get soft on me now, where's Mr. Tough? He was fun." She shot back and he smiled, then pinched her nipple and she groaned and arched towards him.

"How's that?" He shoved her back into the couch as she bit her lip and nodded, trying her best to continue the innocent charade she had maintained, but that was no longer an option as far as he was concerned, that image was sullied and he had no intention of treating her as such.

Now comfortably on her back, it merely took seconds for him to unbutton the loose fitting shorts she wore, but he made the process purposefully slow. Hoisting her legs into the air, he leaned forward and begun to tug on the shorts, pulling them slowly over her ass, biting and kissing around the lines of the lace panties she wore, until moving up along her thighs and moving around to her inner thighs, eager to taste her but opted to instead let her wait a while longer, and instead kissed along her calves until he pulled off the shorts and dropped them on the floor.

From there he spread her legs and returned between them, squeezing and nibbling along her inner thighs before pulling the lace aside to reveal her pink pussy, he hadn't seen so little hair on any woman he'd been with outside of porn, but that wasn't important.

What went through his mind was finding out how wet she was, so he slid his thumb between her lips, feeling the moistness, a moan arising from her as he did, another one escaping as he kissed gently against her hood, while sliding his thumb inside. This one he capitalized on, and slid his tongue over her clit, teasing gently as he worked his thumb back and forth, getting it slicked with her juices before he readjusted his hand and used two fingers instead.

Either it took her by surprise, or she was tighter than Mary, but whatever it was, she gasped and squeezed his head between her thighs, making him struggle to continue at the same pace as before. After a moment of attempting and realizing it just wasn't working, he pulled away and firmly grabbed and spread her legs apart, freeing himself that he could slide his tongue down from her clit, and along the length of her lips, parting them to suck on the inner folds before sliding his tongue into her, venturing deep as if he was searching for the secrets to life itself within the walls of her pussy.

"Fuck." She groaned, prompting him to take his tongue and slide it back along the full length of her spread lips and back to her clit to suck on it. She quivered under his touch, twitching and grabbing handfuls of his hair as he continued to tease her to climax. After a giant sigh, she moved her hands to his face and pulled him up to face her, "Aww." She giggled and wiped his chin with a thumb then popped it into her mouth, "You're a messy eater."

"Just today." He replied casually and she giggled again.

"Well... While I did enjoy that, that's not what I asked for Professor." She mused and gained a sheepish grin from him.

"This Vicky, was entirely unexpected, so I don't have the right... equipment to continue." He joked and she gave him a quizzical look.

"You mean your dick?" She questioned as he sat back and sighed while she sat up.

"I mean condoms." The words were barely out of his mouth before she straddled him and clutched his dick.

"Don't care." She deadpanned.

"I care." He retorted and grabbed her waist with the intention of moving her.

"Do you really?" Her tone shifted to an almost whisper as she rose onto her knees and rubbed the tip of his dick against her pussy, "Tell me you don't want to fuck me."

"I do... but..." He didn't have time to finish before she slid down onto his dick, gasping in relief like something that had been missing was returned.

"Sorry." She grinded against him, "Were, you, saying, something?" She questioned, grinding firmly against him with each word.

"What can I say?" He asked squeezing her ass as she worked her pussy eagerly on his dick.

"Well." She moaned, "Just tell me when you're going to cum, even if it's soon, I know I'm kind of tight." - so Mary it was - she flicked her tongue against his lip before kissing him, his hands traveling to the small of her back as she began to roll her hips back and forth, moaning softly before he slapped her ass and she hissed, but it quickly turned into a chuckle.

"Something funny?" He smacked her ass again.

"Just you old man." She retorted, staring him dead in his eyes, pushing for a further rise out of him, and he gripped her hips and thrusted into her, making her gasp as her rhythm was broken, "No fair." She moaned and he smiled and moved his hands to her breasts.

"I'm old, I need my handicaps." He joked, squeezing her nipples and causing her to pause and grind against him again as her voice seemed to disappear in her throat, "Come on, moan for me." He said, pulling her hair before thrusting into her again, causing her to gasp once more before he slid her off of him and onto her knees in the couch.

"Where're you going?" She asked pushing her ass towards him as he stood and slapped it, the sound of his hand against her flesh echoing in the room.

"Nowhere in particular." He replied and grabbed her hair before sliding his dick back into her and she gripped the back of the chair, stifling another moan as he buried his dick inside her, "You're being stubborn." He said, she nodded in response and he thrusted again, a bit more forcefully. Now she groaned, "Oh?" He pulled her hair and thrusted again, this time getting the moan he sought and once he released her hair, her head drooped as he slowly worked his way in and out of her. 'Tight she certainly is.', he noted to himself, feeling his dick twitching as her warmth engulfed him.

"You soon there?" She asked a between a series of stifled moans, and he nodded his head in response, he thrusted, she gasped, "Huh?"

"Close, you?"

"Mmhmm." She managed and he grinned and thrusted a bit harder, intent on showing her what 'old men' were capable of. Then as his mind began to wander, as did his hands, and gripped her ass cheeks and spread them apart, her puckered asshole practically inviting him to assault it in some way, and when he rubbed his thumb against it, and her voice grew louder, he took it as his invitation to slide the tip of his thumb into her ass.

Her voice disappeared with a gasp as she fell forward and bit the edge of the couch before pushing back against him, her moans growing as he worked his thumb deeper into her asshole, trying to match the speed that she rose to.

"I seemed to have hit a spot." He managed and she nodded before moving on her own, seeming to care less about his pace as she moved faster, bucking her hips against him while he struggled to keep his balance. 'Talk about a workout.' He said to himself as his thighs began to burn, as he struggled to match her rhythm while he felt himself nearing his peak.

"Deeper." She whimpered, a sense of urgency in her voice, almost pleading. Humbly, he complied and pushed his finger deeper and felt her ass tighten around it, her pussy around his dick, coaxing his orgasm out of him as she neared her own, "Fuck. Yes." She groaned jerking against him, and he almost lost his footing.

"I'm almost there." He said feeling the rising climax.

"Yes." She whined, working quicker to reach her own satisfaction, while felt himself about to cum as she squeezed her thighs together, her walls tightening around his dick as her climax arrived and she moaned loudly, while he pumped his load into her, squeezing her ass and waist as he held on until every drop left his shaft and his orgasm puttered out.

Then his knees gave out and he fell back, while she slumped forward, both of them catching their breath while silence and sex permeated the room.

"Fuck..." He whispered and she rolled over to look at him, then down to her thighs where their mingled fluids trickled down and dripped onto the couch.

"I hope that doesn't leave a stain." She said matter-of-factly before running a finger along the trail and popping it into her mouth like it was nothing more than the crumbs from a tasty snack.

"Yes, but inside. Fuck, Vicky. Aren't you worried?" His heart began to race.

With some effort she sat up and crawled towards him to rest her head on his lap, "Nope."

"What?!" She laughed, his heart began to miss a couple beats, before she raised a hand and rested it on his cheek.

"Birth control."

"But... You said..."

"Wasn't I tight though?" She giggled and he pinched her thigh, "Ouch!"

"I didn't see you take it."

"I take it sometimes for acne, it helps." She blushed and placed a hand on her stomach.

"You're sure?"

"I don't exactly want to be pregnant Philip, believe me. I took it."

"Alright Vicky." He said relieved while she smiled and entwined her fingers in his.

"This was fun old man." He laughed.

"It was." He replied and closed his eyes.

It truly was fun, but as they sat there in silence, she was soon asleep, leaving him truly alone with his thoughts, and like a cold specter it creeped up on him, the idea that even though he knew this wasn't something that could continue, it was something that he could get used to.

It was a thought that scared him.