The Lost Tablet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"Mr. Barrett, what a surprise," said Edwards.

"Edwards," hissed Lucas.

"And who might this be?"

"Dean Edwards, this is my roommate Paul, and this is Nadia Bobrovsky."

"Dean Edwards?" questioned Nadia. "I thought it was Edward Dean."

"You must have me confused with someone else. Now, are you the same Nadia who lost her tablet?"

"Guilty as charged," said Nadia in an almost sugary sweet voice. "I owe Mr. Barrett and his roommate so much for being so honest and finding my tablet."

Edwards smiled. "He is a true gentleman. Mind if I steal him away for a moment?"

"No! Not in the least!" exclaimed Nadia.

"Barrett," said Edwards.

Nadia stepped in front of Lucas and said sweetly, "Now, don't you make me wait too long Lucas. We've got some important things to take care of later."

Lucas looked down at Nadia as he felt her hand reach into his pocket, then glanced up at Edwards. "I promised her I'd take her to dinner after she met my dad. Paul was nice enough to bring her here for me."

"How sweet," sneered Edwards.

"I won't be long," said Lucas.

"Take your time," sang out Nadia as she stepped aside and allowed Lucas to pass.

Lucas walked passed Nadia and entered Edwards' office shutting the door behind him and sat in the chair across from Edward's desk. "You wanted to see me boss?"

"Cut the crap Barrett," snapped Edwards. "What's with the tart?"

"Why do you care? I gave her a different email address so she wouldn't send me any more personal emails at work."

"So now she's giving you more personal service?"

"My relationship with Nadia is none of your business."

"It is, if it's affecting your performance."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You still haven't had anything make it past a second editor in over a year."

"And I wonder why?"

Edwards smirked. "What are you implying, Barrett?"

"Only that all I've been getting are the shittiest pieces you can find to keep me down. I find it odd that Maxine has had four best sellers and several more that were financially successful after she spent many a night here in your office."

Edwards glared at Barrett. "So what if she worked late a few nights with me. It's not illegal."

"Can be if you practiced a bit of quid pro quo."

Edwards rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous you didn't fuck her first."

"You think that's what this is about?" asked Lucas.

"Partly. And the other part would be what you think happened five years ago."

"You mean with that plagiarized story I had?"

"You were so easy to set up. Fuck, if your daddy wasn't the owner you would have been fired on the spot. But instead, you got demoted and I became your boss. Your father is a complete idiot, and by this time next year, I'll be running this company and you'll both be out on your asses."

"So why are you telling me all this? How do you know I won't tell my father?"

"Simple. You're fired."

"Why?"

"Five years and only a few successful pieces. Pieces with moderate success at that, and nothing for the last year. Let's face it, your record speaks for itself. You only lasted this long because of who your father is, but no longer. So go introduce your fuck toy to Daddy and get the fuck out. Oh yeah, and since you've been fired, no one will believe you."

Lucas sighed. "I guess you won after all. Just tell me one thing."

"What?"

"Why? Why me?"

"Seriously? That's what you want to know?"

"Yeah."

"Because you fucked Elizabeth Castro."

Lucas was confused. "Who?"

"Elizabeth Castro. You called her Beth."

Lucas gasped. "Shit, man that was like back in college."

"Yeah, she was my girlfriend."

"You're the prick she caught fucking her roommate?"

"Is that what she told you?"

"Well yeah. Besides, it was just a one night stand. I never saw her again."

"Well that's not how she tells it."

"What can I say," said Lucas, smiling. "I did rock her world."

"Well, I hope she was worth it. Now get out."

"Yes sir."

Lucas quietly rose and walked to the door. He paused briefly, turned to Edwards and said, "By the way, did I mention that Nadia is an amazing author with an incredible mind?"

Lucas opened the door and found his father, red in the face. He was standing in the doorway holding a cell phone. "Mr. Barrett!" cried Edwards.

"So, you set up my son did you?" began Mr. Barrett. "And to remind you of company rules, fraternization with coworkers that includes any act of quid pro quo is grounds for immediate termination. You sir, are fired."

"What?" screamed Edwards.

"You heard me, you're fired," said Mr. Barrett.

"How the fuck?" barked Edwards. "You recorded me?"

"No," said Lucas. "I didn't."

Nadia stepped up and took the phone from Mr. Barrett. "I believe that's mine sir."

"What the fuck?" screamed Edwards.

"Oh, well right after you called Lucas into your office my phone rang," explained Nadia, in that same sugary voice she had used before. "Paul and I were listening to the two of you talk when Mr. Barrett stepped up and happened to hear everything. I guess I must have bumped Lucas's cell phone when he left to meet with you."

"You bitch!" hissed Edwards. "You set me up!"

"I was hoping for proof that you were stalking me," said Nadia calmly. "Not my fault you confessed to something else."

Edwards's face turned bright red. "I was just curious who Barrett was running off to see every night. I knew there was something fishy about your relationship."

"So that's why you followed me on the train after I declined your ride home?"

"Funny how you got off at Barrett's stop," said Edwards.

"If you weren't stalking her, how would you know that?" asked Mr. Barrett. "Better yet, how do you know what stop my son gets off at?"

"Yeah," said Lucas, "how do you know that?"

Edwards stood silently, but his rage was clear. Finally, Mr. Barrett said, "You've got five minutes to pack your stuff Edwards. I'll have security escort you out."

Two large security guards entered the room as Nadia slipped out, smiling. Lucas and Mr. Barrett followed. Paul was standing just outside and smiling. "How did it go?" he asked.

Nadia smiled. "Very well if you ask me."

"Lucas, son, I'm truly sorry. I had no idea."

"It's okay Dad," said Lucas.

"Now, as to you young lady," said Mr. Barrett, turning his attention to Nadia. "I understand you're quite the novelist."

"That's what your son thinks," she said, in her normal tone of voice.

"I'd love to read your work," said Mr. Barrett.

Lucas and Paul smiled.

"Well," continued Nadia, "Lucas told me once that editors prefer hard copy. I have one with me if you'd like to read it."

"My son would be right, and I'd love to."

Nadia reached into her bag and pulled out her novel, handing it to Mr. Barrett. There was a slight scuffle as Edwards stepped out of his office with the two security guards. "This isn't over Barrett," he hissed.

"It is for me," said Lucas.

Edwards spotted the papers in Nadia's hand. "What's that?"

"The next erotic best seller," said Nadia proudly.

"I fucking knew it!" hissed Edwards. "You were meeting with a new author behind my back."

"You're just pissed you didn't find her first," said Lucas.

"And even more pissed he didn't get to fuck her first," said Paul.

Nadia hit Paul in the stomach and Lucas hit his arm. "Shut up!" they growled.

"And I get fired for quid pro quo!" screamed Edwards.

"Among other things," said Mr. Barrett. "Now get him out of here."

"Yes sir, Mr. Barrett," said one of the security guards.

Edwards was led to the elevator and left. Mr. Barrett looked at Lucas and said, "If you two are in a relationship, you can't publish her work."

"I know, Dad," said Lucas mournfully. He knew this was the risk when he kissed Nadia in his apartment.

Mr. Barrett smiled. "But I can."

"But you haven't read it yet," said Nadia, surprised.

"Lucas knows quality when he sees it," said Mr. Barrett. "If I think it's half as good as he does, you'll be a hit."

"Wow!" exclaimed Nadia. "I mean, thank you Mr. Barrett. I appreciate your opinion and faith in me.

*~*~*~*~*

Nadia was tied to Lucas's bed, naked and sweaty. Her nipples were hard and pointed upward. She tugged at her restraints. Lucas's cock fucked her mouth and throat. He smiled down at her, savoring the feeling and knowing this was no dream. This was something they both enjoyed as often as they could.

"Make me cum, woman," he demanded.

Nadia licked and sucked until she felt the thick cum burst forth in strong pulses, tasting the salty treat that filled her mouth and coated her throat. Lucas growled as he felt her drain him fully. "Good girl," he said as he slid his cock from her lips.

"Thank you sir," she said softly.

"Now, Paul is home so you can't be too loud," he said, as he slipped the ball gag into her mouth. "I bought this especially for you."

"Rank roo," she mumbled.

Lucas tugged her nipples playfully and listened to her moan. His finger wandered down her naked body and teased her clit. Nadia moaned though her gag as her arousal grew stronger. Lucas would tease her, then stop. Nadia moaned and struggled.

"Not yet my dear," said Lucas, smiling wickedly.

Lucas leaned over and licked her labia. The sweet taste and musky odor hardened his cock again. He teased Nadia, bringing her close but not letting her climax. Then he rolled on the condom, positioned himself between her legs and slammed his cock within her. Nadia moaned loudly as he filled her like so many times before. He grabbed her hips and pounded. Fucking her hard, the way he knew she liked. Nadia moaned behind her gag, savoring his attention. She felt her orgasm build and grow closer. Lucas show no signs of slowing or stopping. He fucked her harder and deeper, leaning over and whispering in her ear, "Cum hard my lovely. Cum on my cock."

Nadia screamed behind her gag as her pussy clamped down on his cock and her orgasm exploded, bringing Lucas to his climax. Lucas continued to pump until he was fully drained. Then he released Nadia's gag and kissed her forcefully.

"Did you enjoy my love?" he asked.

"I did indeed," she purred.

They kissed and nuzzled for several minutes. Lucas freed Nadia from her restraints, slipped on some boxers, and sauntered to the living room. Paul was nowhere to be found, but a soft sound of grunting came from his bedroom. Lucas smiled as he poured two glasses of wine. Nadia stepped out wearing Lucas's shirt and took the wine. They clinked glasses as Lucas said, "To the newest erotic author on the New York Times best sellers list."

Nadia smiled. "And who would that be?"

"Well," he said handing her his new tablet, "according to this, it's you."

There on the tablet, in the number one slot was Nadia's book, and her name. "Is this for real?" she asked.

"You know it," said Lucas.

Nadia smiled. "I was sure I'd be in second or third place a lot longer than I was."

"I told you before, your story's incredible. Nice to see others share my opinion."

They heard a woman scream from Paul's room. Nadia giggled. "Sounds like they're having fun."

"That they are," said Lucas. "So, how's that new book coming along?"

"Good. Your dad thinks it just needs a few tweaks. I still wish you could edit it for me."

"You know Dad's rule."

"Yeah, I do."

Paul stepped out of his room wearing a pair of shorts and glistening in sweat. "Hey," he said.

"Hey," said Lucas. "How's Julie?"

"Amazing as always," said Paul.

Julie stepped out wearing Paul's robe. Her chestnut hair a matted mess around her head. "Thank you baby."

Paul kissed Julie softly, "You're welcome."

"And Nadia," said Julie, looking at Nadia, "thanks for the... um... you know."

"You're welcome," said Nadia with a wink.

"What?" asked Paul. "Come on, tell me."

"Not a chance," said Julie.

"It's nothing Paul," said Nadia, sipping her wine.

"Don't bother man," said Lucas. "Nadia can keep a secret better than a spy."

Paul rolled his eyes. "Well, I say we all get showered, dressed, go out to dinner, and celebrate. I heard a rumor that someone made the number one spot on the best sellers list."

"Good idea," said Lucas.

While they all showered and dressed, Lucas made quick phone call. He took them all to the most expensive restaurant in town. The maître d' greeted Lucas, saying, "Mr. Barrett! An honor as always. Your table awaits."

He led them to a private table in the back, and brought them a bottle of wine. Mr. Barrett walked up and asked, "May I join you?"

"Dad!" exclaimed Lucas. "Of course."

Mr. Barrett sat down and said, "I'm sure you all heard about Nadia's success."

"We had," grinned a proud Nadia.

"Well," continued Mr. Barrett, "I wanted to let you all know that thanks to Lucas and Nadia here, we are also celebrating our best year of sales ever."

"That's great Dad!" exclaimed Lucas.

"Congratulations Mr. Barrett," said Julie.

"Lucas," said Mr. Barrett. "I'm sorry about all I put you through son."

"Its fine Dad," said Lucas. "My time in purgatory helped me appreciate quality writing. Plus, it if hadn't happened, I never would have met Nadia."

"And we are so glad you did," said Mr. Barrett.

Nadia smiled and blushed. They enjoyed a fine dinner and talked about the future. A future that now looked much brighter for all of them, thanks in part, to a lost tablet.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers