The Lost Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

That was when I realized that he had the wrist cuffs in his hand and was waiting for me to come to him. I saw that he had his leather belt looped over his arm and I wondered if I was in for another spanking. I was even more shocked when he told me to lift my breasts together, when I did it he wrapped the belt around them and pulled it tight so that my boobs were held tightly together by the strap of black leather.

"Put your hands behind your back baby." he told me as he walked around behind me and started to put the cuffs on me and hook them together so that I could not move my hands and my arms behind me caused my chest to poke out even more. I gasped as I felt the nipple clamps grab a hold of my tender nipples and then sighed as the sensation became pleasurable. He reached between my legs and put the Magic bullet back into my pussy.

He told me to kneel on the pillow and helped me down, suddenly I was in front of him, my face level with his hard cock and my hands cuffed behind my back, my back arched, my breasts bound and my nipples clamped. He didn't even have to ask, I opened my mouth wide to take his thick cock in to it as deep as I could then began to suck away at it as if it was my last meal.

I worked my mouth up and down his cock taking it deeper and deeper into my mouth, licking the head as I came up and then plunging back down on it. More than anything I wished I could cup his balls, wrap my hand around the base of his cock or grab his tight ass. Having my hands bound was both frustrating and sexy as hell.

After I had worked his cock for about 10 minutes while he adjust the speed on the magic bullet and turned it on and off. He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face, I just made myself relax and let it happen. I loved the feeling of his hand in my hair and of his cock in my mouth. It seemed as if I sucked him for at least half an hour, the chain of my nipple clamps jingling back and forth as he slipped in and out of my greedy mouth.

I sucked harder and harder and he started to pull back just as I sensed that he was about to cum, I didn't let him out of my mouth, leaning forward to keep a hold of his cock as he began to cum. My mouth was filled with squirt after squirt of his hot salty cum and I swallowed every drop of it. I sat back on my heels and licked my lips looking up at him and then gasped as he turned the vibe in my pussy up all the way as he reached down to pull the nipple clamps off of me. I started to cum again as the blood flowed back into my nipples and would have fallen over if he did not brace me up.

He knelt down and took the belt off my tits and then the cuffs off of my wrists and lead me back to the bed. We lay together and cuddled as he whispered to me, "You still have a few orgasms to go you know and we still have the bondage tape and the big dildo."

I sighed and told him, "Ok baby but tomorrow we see how long I can keep you hard and how many times I can make you cum in one day."

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers
12