The Lost World Ch. 02

Story Info
The struggle between responsibility and humanity.
11.5k words
4.84
29.3k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

Note: I will be introducing another bunch of characters all in one sitting, so bear with me as it fits in with the plot. Now let me ask you a question that you can answer in the comments, your answers may or may not influence a part of the story: Which of the six other Rulers of Sin do you wish to see the most? I've shown off the Shah of Sloth in TLL, so keep that in mind. I actually uploaded this a first time but it was rejected because I apparently already had a submission with the same name. Either way, small delay.

-The Lost World Ch. 2-

Not all days were fun and games for Rainer Sonian. While being a Lord of Lust had its privileges, it also had its responsibilities. Even though his reign has only been around six months, Rainer was often told that he was a giant improvement over the older one who had died. And considering the frivolous, unserious nature Rainer had discerned from the voice in his Grimoire, Rainer could understand what they meant.

Of course Rainer couldn't gain the knowledge needed to rule an entire world overnight, so he left the more complicated things to his subordinates. However, Rainer did spend some of his spare time learning. He learnt how to be a leader who was among the seven most powerful people in all of the circles. He remembered that old quote, 'With great power comes great responsibility.' It often reminded him just what was required of him.

(But to think I learned that quote from a superhero movie instead of from the original source first. Oh well, let's get started.) Rainer passed around his thoughts as he was transported from the Capital of Lust to the head city of the tenth district.

The tenth district once housed Rainer's greatest enemy during the short rebellion, but now, it was going to be the home to the newest district leader.

"I heard about this guy in name and what I was told, but this'll be the first time I meet him." Rainer said to Asmodea as they rested in their transportation.

Rainer originally thought he could just walk through a portal and get to this destination, like anyone does when traveling worlds and realms. But apparently there was a sort of interference that prevented beings from using portals to travel to different locations in the same world in ever realm/world. Some people could negate that with natural teleportation abilities, but those were rare individuals. As for what Rainer was riding, it was a large creature known as a tanta. There were smaller tantas which acted as the cavalry of the Land of Lust, but this is an elder tanta which had to be at least twice the size of a wooly mammoth.

"You did meet him once during your official coronation. Zamarak is a decent demon, but his personality does not leave a great mark on people. Still, I have personally witnessed his skill in battle and his administrative capabilities are quite a wonder. You made a good choice in making him the tenth district leader." Asmodea quickly sized up the reasons why Rainer chose Zamarak.

Rainer ultimately made all the high decisions. After himself, the highest authority in the Land of Lust belonged to twelve people belonging to twelve territories. Rainer, as the Lord of Lust, had absolute command over all the territories, but they twelve had basic leadership over the divided land. Ten of those twelve made up the ten district leaders and their ten districts while the other two were the leaders of the two humanoid species groups and their land: the Queen of the Harpies and the High Priestess of the Yuki-Onna. On a side note, the Capital of Lust is technically independent from the twelve territories, so it is personally governed by Rainer.

Rainer was going to the tenth district in order to attend the short ceremony required to officially commemorate Zamarak as the tenth district leader. Strangely, Zamarak also requested for Rainer and his fellow eleven authority figures to attend a meeting he was holding. The meeting would take place during the dinner, and as for what Zamarak wanted to discuss, he would explain then. As for the name of the city they were headed, it was Tleros.

"Well, the tenth district would need someone to take the district's mind off of Arazra. I certainly made some weird choices regarding the leaders of the fifth, seventh, and eighth districts." Rainer said with a sigh.

"Personally, I think you chose well, my lord." Caetorum who wasn't riding the elder tanta, but in fact leapt onto the creature's open saddle from the ground, gave Rainer his reassurance. "It would not be good for a lord to go against a promise, even if we of the Pillar of Lust made that promise initially. As for the other two you chose for the seventh and eighth districts, it was good that you thought of the two humanoid races. Not all of the Harpies and Yuki-Onna live in the territory given to their races, a large majority live elsewhere. So of course they need a representative similar to their race."

They were travelling in a convoy of three elder tantas. Tantas resembled large stingrays with a larger body and elongated legs below the thick body. The creatures were large enough to hold six people sitting down on the comfortable saddles provided. The saddles were covered in fluffy cushions and warm fur in order to provide great comfort to riders. In Rainer's elder tanta, there sat Rainer himself, Asmodea, Nerissa who was cuddling up to Rainer and ignoring the conversation, Aureal in a kneeling position, Zazie who was paying most of attention to her tarot cards, and now Caetorum.

Lauren had left the elder tanta around an hour ago after seeing something that caught her interest. She left, saying, "I'll catch up later by myself, I have my ways of not being lost." As for what caught her interest, Rainer could only assume it was some sort of plant or animal.

The second elder tanta held Teras and what would have been several demons if they weren't afraid of what the Sadism of Lust would do to them, so she enjoyed tea by herself. The third elder tanta held Little Rouge, who judging by her moans, was probably having a little bumpy fun with her fellow passengers.

Of course a demon like Rainer could easily make it to the tenth district in a matter of hours if he relied solely on his speed and flying. But what was the point of traveling if you exercised the entire time and didn't enjoy the scenery?

Rainer comfortably situated himself in Nerissa's grasp as he lazed about. He felt his lovely demon of a wife rest her head on his chest and her second hand on his groin. While he could have sex with Nerissa right here and now and nobody would mind (they are demons of Lust after all), Rainer felt like enjoying his surroundings first... First.

The Land of Lust was very mountainous. It contained the largest amount and the highest mountains in all of the Circles of Sin and Earth. Because of the cold temperatures and high altitude around the Land of Lust, the previous lord acquired the Harpies and Yuki-Onna for precisely those semi-hostile conditions. Beings of flight like the Harpies found the steep terrain perfect for their homes. Beings of the cold and snow like the Yuki-Onna prospered in the Land of Lust's high mountains and relished the land's rich resources.

Currently, Rainer's elder tanta was passing through a deep chasm. The cliffs creating the chasm slanted downwards, so only a slim line of light pierced the foggy veil above. Dense layers of vines and moss decorated the chasm walls. The chasm itself was at least a fourth kilometer wide, providing plenty of room for travelers.

Built into the steep cliffs were many different openings filled with speech and light. This chasm wasn't a land removed from culture, but a town filled with vibrant life. Many demons of all shapes, even a few Harpies and Yuki-Onna, strode along the paved road lining across the entire length of the chasm. However, once they came near the procession of elder tantas, they immediately move aside and let them pass. As he peered over the side of the cushioned saddle, Rainer could see many faces looking at him, burning the face of the Lord of Lust in their minds. Considering the size of the Land of Lust, it was very rare for a demon to personally witness the Lord of Lust in person.

"I should come back here. This seems like a quiet place that I'd enjoy." Though the word quiet didn't usually embody demons, this little village seemed like the perfect detour for relaxation from a long journey.

"Why don't we ditch everyone here and enjoy this place ourselves, husband?" Nerissa offered her attractive proposal just loud enough for only Rainer to hear. To everyone else, it looked like Nerissa was simply flirting with her spouse. This naturally served to bring pangs of jealousy to Aureal and Zazie, though they were not petty enough to muscle in or distract them. Caetorum didn't care, although he did hear what Nerissa say, he didn't plan to do anything but protect Rainer from afar since he was sure the lord wouldn't appreciate him acting as a third wheel. Only Asmodea smiled and scooted her hourglass body closer to Rainer.

"Now just hold on a second there, Nerissa. Maybe I want to whisper sweet nothings to my cute lord's ear too!" Asmodea pushed her body into the left side of Rainer, placing his arm between her buxom cleavage that Rainer could clearly see through her sheer garment.

"I think I will excuse myself. My lord, everyone." Caetorum stood himself up and nodded in Rainer's direction. Rainer still thought it was pretty cool of the guy that he could naturally discern his surroundings and see where any one individual was despite his blindness. The dedicated incubus turned around and jumped off, onto Teras' elder tanta.

Nerissa did not pay Caetorum any bother. She only sent a lukewarm glare towards Asmodea who returned the gaze in kind. The young white demoness lifted her lips back to Rainer's ear and whispered, loud for everyone on the elder tanta to hear. "Would you like me to lavish plenty of loving attention on your exquisite shaft with my ravenous tongue?" If there was one thing Rainer noticed about Nerissa that stood out from her other qualities, it was that she was not shy in voicing just how much she lusted after him.

Ever since he became a Lord of Lust, Rainer had lost all inhibitions, right now was certainly no different. He was feeling rather pent up, and he had done proportionally worse things in the past six months, with the key word being proportionally. "I'd love it..."

With those three words from her husband, Nerissa's eyes lit up and a lascivious smile appeared on her lips. Like powerful magnet, Rainer's erection pulled in Nerissa's tongue.

The shameless wife's lips hovered just centimeters above the head of his prick, but her long tongue slipped past and wrapped itself around Rainer's shaft. Nerissa's tongue was by far the longest one Rainer had seen that belonged to any demon, so it easily found its way around his length. At the risk of favoritism, Rainer felt that Nerissa's oral skills would be hard to match by anyone.

Nerissa had always told herself she would do anything for her husband (before she even first met Rainer), and she kept that resolve to this day. Though it wasn't like she didn't enjoy relinquishing herself for her husband in the first place...

Rainer groaned out loud, but was silenced by Asmodea's lips, as Nerissa slithered her tongue all over his cock. She pressed the tines of her tongue on the random bundle of nerves located around his genitalia, much to Rainer's delight. Nerissa jerked her tongue along the hot rod, gradually pulling her sculpted face down.

Nerissa giggled when she felt her husband's hand smooth over her hair before lightly grabbing on, as if to make sure that Nerissa's noggin never went back up past that point. She never planned on removing herself before she finished off Rainer's erection with her blowjob skills.

Her pink lips met the tip of Rainer's shaft where she gave a small peck of the lips before engulfing the entire spear with her mouth. Gratifying feelings invaded Nerissa's mind as she swallowed Rainer's thick cock. She never once gagged on the length, despite it poking the back of her throat because of how far down she forced herself. With her tongue back in her oral cavity, Nerissa coated it with her saliva and slipped it past her lips once again, down to Rainer's balls.

The young demoness gathered up the precum that beaded from her husband and slurped it down her throat. She loved Rainer's taste, the taste of his seed and the taste of him in general. Her husband's seed felt fluffy in her mouth and oozed down her throat like delicious pudding. As for how Rainer's essence actually tasted, Nerissa felt it was an indescribably feeling. The residue lust from Rainer's demonic body seemed to seep from his jizz and enter Nerissa's body, making it a very pleasurable experience for the young Daughter of Pride.

Though however good Nerissa felt, it was nothing on what the recipient was feeling. Rainer intertwined his fingers with Nerissa's hair as she noisily sucked and bobbed down on his penis. His lips were being invaded by Asmodea's tongue up above, so Rainer returned in kind with his own. Their demonic tongues fought, both trying to gain some sort of ground. Although neither of them actually wanted to gain dominance, merely to coincide together while they shared a steamy kiss.

Nerissa flicked her eyes upward and saw a certain sultry red demon stealing her husband's lips... She wasn't particularly fond of when that happened, but she knew better than to restrict the ruler of all Lust demons' lust.

Nerissa redoubled her efforts in getting Rainer off. She moved her lips away and licked along Rainer's length. Her tongue twirled around the shaft and jerked it upwards before teasing the head and enveloping it in her mouth once again. Nerissa could tell her efforts were working, because Rainer's breath became more ragged. She felt his grip on her head grow even tighter. Nerissa formed a ring with her lips and took Rainer's entire shaft into her mouth, reaching the very back of her throat.

Rainer was amazed that Nerissa's gag reflex had yet to be triggered. The cute white demoness continued to pleasure his prick, not even stopping for air. It felt way too good... Far too good to last much longer.

Nerissa felt her love's cock tense and pulse with energy, his climax was nigh. Rainer ceased kissing Asmodea for a moment and focused on the intense blowjob his lovely wife was giving him. "Keep doing that!"

Heeding Rainer's orders, Nerissa continued to pleasure the spear deep inside her mouth. She caressed the thick length with her long and talented tongue while she made miniature jerking movements with her lips. The hand on her head gripped tightly and forced her head into his crotch, even though Nerissa had already taken in Rainer's entire cock. Her nose bumped into the skin on Rainer's body, leaving her unable to breathe anymore. That didn't matter, however. What did matter was to make sure she didn't drop any of the precious semen that Rainer was now depositing inside her mouth.

Rainer gasped silently as he shot a large quantity of his sticky seed into Nerissa's wanton mouth. Asmodea simply smiled, she was no stranger to acts like these. Zazie shifted uncomfortably, despite her being an insatiable succubus, her only partner has been Rainer and thus was a stranger to such libidinous acts (though she was very interested in trying them). Aureal kneeled silently with closed eyes and a solemn expression, if her Master wished her to, Aureal would do what he wanted and even clean off his... Big throbbing shaft. Any spectators from the chasm walls that saw were actually relived solely for the reason that their lord was not stingy with his lust.

And so the rest of their trip went without any major incident except for a small argument between Asmodea and Nerissa over who would be the first to mount Rainer resulting in Rainer taking Aureal from behind.

-

Lauren had been walking by herself for about an hour. She left the company of Rainer and her friends because she saw a uniquely colored flower which she didn't see in any botany books belonging to the library of the palace.

The flower had a set of vibrant gold petals in sets of seven with three sets adorning the stem. Under the lining of every two petals, was a deadly thorn dripping a viscous liquid. Though some of the twenty-one thorns were chipped or broken, the majority of them were completely intact.

"Is this sort of toxic flower?" Wondered Lauren out loud. She knelt by the flower, though leaving some distance in case the ground around it was damp with its own juices. She didn't want to make the mistake of dying due to an unknown poison purely because she saw a brand new flower.

Being a witch, Lauren had considerable aptitude towards botany and herbalism. While her expertise laid in the direction of rare and mythical beasts, she was still a genius when dealing with plants and normal animals. Lauren had already gained an encyclopedic database of knowledge within her brain about the plants and animals of the Land of Lust.

"I guess there are some things I can miss... Perhaps it is a flower than originally came from one of the other circles?" What Lauren referred to was similar to Werner's theory of Pangaea where types of animals were found on completely different sides of the world despite there not being a land bridge where those animals could cross. Lauren hypothesized that this flower could have been a species of plant from another Circle of Sin that traveled through a portal, either with or without the help of demon interference.

"I seem to remember Asmodea saying something about how animals from the Circles of Sin traveling through portals back to Earth." Some, but not all, of the mythical beasts of various mythologies were actually day to day animals from the Circles of Sin. For instance, the great kraken of Norse and pirate lore was actually a predator that belonged in the Waters of Wrath. Lauren had learned that pagan gods of Norse mythology had bartered with the Warmaster of Wrath for some of the fearsome krakens. Whether that deal ended in peaceful interaction or in animosity, Lauren did not know.

In any case, Lauren wanted to take a sample of the flower. Being careful enough to not accidently poison herself, if the flower was poisonous, Lauren took a sample of a petal, a thorn, and a vial of the viscous liquid.

Crack!

Lauren's swiveled her neck and focused her eyes in the direction of the sound. She didn't know what it was, but it was most likely one of the Land of Lust's many predators. "Wraith, I call upon our pact and require you to honor it be lending me power." Lauren uttered those words along with a few others under her breath.

Lauren's abilities came with her pacts with various creatures. The wraith was a unique case in that it was not a corporeal animal, but a sentient apparition that had a thing for human flesh. Lauren herself was surprised that the wraith ended up making a pact with her. In any case, she was thankful for the power it lent her whenever she needed.

Lauren found a soft spot of the ground and kicked it with both her feet. She launched into the air and grabbed onto a limp tree branch. Lauren pulled herself up and positioned herself so that she could react to any threat.

The pact of the wraith gave Lauren two distinct abilities. The first allowed her to sharpen her hands and fingers into weapons that could pierce nearly any metal. The second gave her a sort of camouflage that allowed her to blend in with her surroundings. If Lauren took all of the power from her pact, she could also move through physical objects like the actual wraith in which Lauren borrowed power from. But in flat terrain that was fairly open, like the forest Lauren was currently in, there wasn't much of a point to take the full power.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers