The Lost World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

And speaking of jiggling, those BREASTS. Even permanently numbed by medicines I had to admit there was something eye-catching, even distracting about those massive globes bouncing and swaying every which way. Their breasts defied nature by being huge, defied physics but sitting oh-so-firmly on their chests despite the gargantuan size, and defied confinement by threatening to burst from the brassiere-like garment they all seemed to favor. I suppose if they'd all grown as fast as I had at some stage in their lives it made sense that they wouldn't want to invest too much fabric in something they wouldn't be able to wear soon anyway. In fact, my pair had gotten big enough that the single-suit was getting seriously uncomfortable, the ample bust straining against some parts and drawing the rest up tight to my waist in others.

I got comfortable--no one seemed to be paying me any mind assuming they saw me at all--and set up the translator to listen in on all the chatter that occurred as the denizens went about their daily lives. I took an initial note that there seemed to be many more women than men, by a ratio of two or three perhaps. Surely there was a reason for that, I'd have to investigate further.

One thing that was different which I noticed immediately was that the pace of this place was just... tranquil. No one was running, no one looked stressed or unhappy, there was just a general aura of what seemed like bliss. I couldn't fathom what propelled things along so smoothly; surely these people must know hunger? Jealousy? Pain? All the things which the sexual humans of old were plagued with surely must exist here, mustn't they?

Surely, yes, but for now all I could see was a life that seemed simple and carefree and on some level, enviable. There didn't seem to be much of the reproductive act as I might have expected from my encounters on the lake, but there were definitely hints of it. As a male passed a female at one points he wind milled an arm in passing to give her a loud spank on the bottom, causing her to jump and giggle, playfully punching his shoulder in response.

At another point a pair sort of exchanged a little dance, twirling around one another, the male cupping the female's breasts through her top, her hand teasing up between his loincloth, but then they parted again. As I gazed at people from behind I came to realize that they seemed to always be at least at some level of sexual arousal, penises were rarely completely limp, vaginae all seemed to glisten when I could glimpse labia from between legs. Nipples on both genders always seemed to be at least a little hard.

My contemplations were disrupted when I heard loud moans coming from one of the huts nearby. Carefully I crept along in the shadows, bringing my translator along and peeked inside the window. What I saw was at once familiar and alien; what I'd witnessed of the reproductive act so far had been all from a distance and through lenses, there was something so much more immediate about what was happening here.

The three of them glistened with sweat; though it might have been mixed with other things as well. The male was railing into a female on a furred rug, her legs were bent way up so that her ankles were by her ears and her sex was the thing most facing him, his powerful arms holder her by the thighs as he sawed over a foot of penis in and out of her. At this range I could see her vagina spurting out juices liberally, soaking his testicals and getting all over the place. His stroke were so fast and deep and brutal-looking in a way that the whole thing almost felt like an act of violence even though his green-haired partner was grinning madly as she moaned and howled.

Behind him there was a second sun-haired woman who was diligently tongue-polishing his testes from the back. She'd work her lips on them for a bit, sucking at them slightly before gathering them up in her hands to allow herself to lathe her tongue all over the surfaces she couldn't reach with mouth alone. Then she dove forward, parting his muscular buttocks to put her face deep into his bottom. I couldn't see exactly, but from the sounds and his response I was pretty certain she was using her tongue to stimulate his anus.

It was too much; the humongous clapping breasts, the lewd licking, and the enormous pole that kept spearing away, the splattering juices, the glistening sweat, the swinging of that humongous scrotum as it slapped against her butt cheeks. The sounds of their intercourse echoed off the walls of the hut, not just the moans but the smack of wet-skin, the squelching noise of an absolutely stuffed vagina, the grotesque slurps of the tongue now back on his testicals again.

I watched in horrified fascination, captivated, and then felt a familiar trickle run down one leg.

I was aroused.

It was impossible.

There was no way I hadn't fried my libido entirely, and even if I hadn't that many hormone inhibitors would last weeks. I panicked, snatched up my translator and booked from the village in a panicked rush. Now I attracted attention, heads turned to see what this one chaotic figure was doing breaking up the absolute tranquility of their normal slow pace. I didn't care anymore, I had to escape, had to reconcile what was happening to me.

By the time I reached my camp, my now-enormous breasts ached, the bouncing on the run had completely jarred them and turned their vast weight against me. I probed at the tender flesh a little before sitting down and endeavoring to meditate. It was a troubled meditation that took me forever to even get into the mindset of Peace.

But even once there was Peace, Rationality came in and turned itself against me.

You obviously can't fight this it said. Vice or no vice, you are cut off from humans, you have no hope of escaping this planet, and there is nothing meaningful you can contribute to society as a whole. You can still be a scientist if you want, but you have to be one for your own sake, and since you are now a scientific collective of one, you might as well fully indulge everything this world has to offer.

When I opened my eyes I found my finger rubbing away at my clitoris. It still felt wrong, but I didn't try to stop it. I'd thought I'd killed my libido for good, and though I was loathe to admit it, I'd missed it. Perhaps it had never been properly suppressed, or more likely, it was always there lurking in the background giving me a sensation so subtle I never realized it until I thought it was gone for good.

I stroked away and even let a quiet, gasping moan escape my lips. I didn't fight it.

I was done fighting.

Tomorrow I would embrace the changes happening to me and make a change of my own.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers