The Lost World Pt. 03

Story Info
Holly finally makes first contact...and then again and again.
10.8k words
4.68
26.6k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
159 Followers

Hey all, packed a lot of sex into this one and I hope you all enjoy. I'll admit, the anatomy gets really ridiculous in places, but hey, these aren't normal earthling-type people, so keep that disbelief suspended. Are you liking? Not liking? Tell me about it! Contact me via the information in my profile page, I promise I never react badly to honest and constructive criticism.

*****

Personal Log, final entry

I don't think anyone is ever going to hear these logs, so I've decided stop recording them. As a sign off I'll say that I used to be Holly Holbrook, but that I do not know who I am now. Holly was a good human being, averse to Vice, steeped in Virtue, rational in all things, a scientist.

Now I don't know what I am. I woke up this morning with my hair down to my back, my breasts a pair of swelling mounds the size of honeydew melons, my bottom a jiggling bouncing thing, Scents are sharper, air tastes sweeter, colors are brighter, everything that brushes my skin has the potential to arouse me.

I'd like to think this is some magical effect of the Salinth, that I'm the victim of mind-control or physical manipulation, but somehow in my heart I know these things could not be further from the truth. This...it is strange to use this verb, I know... this FEELS right. This feels like how humans were actually meant to be.

Blasphemy, I know, but I'm done worrying about Vice. What does it even mean when cut off from the whole of humanity? Nothing.

________________________________________

I stored camp carefully, I didn't think I'd be back for a long time if ever, but I did it would be nice to have things intact. The universal translator was well-filled with words now and as set it up to relay to my ear wherever I may be I grinned at the thought of finally understanding every word to come out of people's mouths.

I also took a moment to check some of the broader scans I'd done, features about the anatomy of the Salinthian people. The results were interesting to say the least.

1. Salinthian cell regeneration was remarkably high; while ostensibly still mortal the rate at which these people would recover from injury was extreme. I could reasonably deduce that they would likely be extremely long-lived. Of course with cells growing fast, they could actually be at increased risk for cancers except...

2. ...there was absolutely no evidence of cellular apoptosis! No freckles, no moles, no blemishes of any kind! In a way that defied the nature of human physiology the cells of these inhabitants were completely and utterly immune to abnormalities of development. This went a long way in explaining...

3. How similar they all were in features! With no evidence of mutation, fast growth, and features that made them less diverse in terms of body type and height and especially sexual characteristics, it made sense that their cells wouldn't vary that much either. I don't know when or how these people evolved such a rapid rate of cell growth, but it would do so much to ensure longevity and survival it stood to reason that as a species they would largely stop changing once it had taken effect. And speaking of sexual characteristics...

4. They people of Salinth were all just specimens of what to me seemed like a sexual pinnacle. The endowment of the males, while preposterous to human standards, were simply an outgrowth of a serious need for release. Boasting testicles nearly four times the size of the human average and bifurcated prostate glands with massive productive potential the males of Salinth were producing an unreal amount of sperm and semen, there could be no question of their insane virility, and no further need of explanation for their need of frequent release. I finally understood that this was not about making children for the people of Salinth, this was about a constant need for release.

5. And the females were built for it too. In addition to always being at a heightened state of desire, able to self-lubricate with ease, spectacularly endowed in their own right, they also had incredible elasticity in all major orifices, seemingly able to stretch and endure punishment from the battering-ram like penises their male counterparts sought to use on them. With pleasure nerve endings coursing through every part of their anatomy, there was very little that their brains would not interpret as pleasurable stimulation.

6. The scanner had also managed to find particulate remnants of the ejaculate left behind. There was something extraordinary to the sperm, its texture a bit thicker than normal human males which could be attributed not just to a vastly denser protein composition to the fluid itself, but the presence of fat as well.

Above all, it was just very curious that hormonal production in both genders was so heavy; as I explored this mystery further I resolved, I would figure out every last detail of what made evolution on Salinth so specialized. I think it was just the vestigial parts of me still married to the concepts of Vice and Virtue that wanted a non-sexual excuse to keep going.

In a palm-to-head moment of realization it hit me that I had the best possible subject to study about these changes already: Myself. Hoping I hadn't completed whatever transformation I was undergoing completely so I could catch it in the act I tugged out a little of my hair, drew some blood, and finally subjected myself to urine capture, feeding all the samples into the various machines I'd brought for analysis. It would take them time to parse things down to the molecular level, but at least I'd have some answers whenever it was done.

I re-cloaked my campsite and began my return to the village.

________________________________________

More observations from the shadows: There seemed to be no pair-bonding in this culture. While men and women freely associated sexually, there was no indication of any kind of marking or significance to the act, but then again, that made sense given the scarcity of young. I saw none who appeared to be under the age of maybe 18, and few of those. They did not seem to be part of acceptable sexual culture and were dressed somewhat more conservatively than their adult counterparts, though I could see them watch the proceedings with a sort of practiced yearning.

I flipped on the communicator and was FINALLY hearing every word of what was said, the damned thing had been working on it for days, but with so little context it was difficult for it to work out. Topics of conversation were brief from what I could hear, and were largely concerned with greetings and what must have been gossip.

"Tyrga! So nice to see you again, did you finish that necklace I saw you working on?"

"No, Osma, I haven't found another one of those round shells to balance out the other three. If you find one, let me know, alright?"

"Hmph. What will I get if I do?"

"I'll help you rev up Dor! You know he fucks better when there's two or more!"

"Deal. See you around, slut!"

I paused, hitting the translator a couple of times by walking my palm against my ear. It had translated every word, but I could make no sense of "fuck" or "slut" were they names?

I pulled out my digipad and combed through it for archaic English words; these might simply be things we didn't have words for any more.

Fuck apparently referred to the reproductive act. It was vulgar slang, and could be contorted to refer to almost anything for emphasis in any word form.

Fascinating.

Slut was especially perplexing. Apparently in times when moral codes sprung up to keep sex in check before we'd found Reason and the other Virtues, it referred to someone who was promiscuous and would have sex with many at a time when the expectation was that she should limit such activity to few or even just one person. I blinked, how could that make sense here? This was a fully polyamorous culture seemingly without sexual taboo... and the tone had been friendly! There'd be no understanding that one unless I actually asked.

I heard moaning start up from another one of the huts, "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! OH FUCK!"

Once again I walked through to inspect what was going on, once again looking through a window. A muscular brute of a male was putting on a spectacular display of sexual athleticism, every muscle of his back and gorgeous stomach rippling as he powerfully slapped away, those massive testicals slapping away beneath. Beneath him, legs spread into an almost-split out to the sides was a woman with tremendous breasts and purple hair; I couldn't gauge her eye color as she had those squinched shut.

"TAKE IT!" The man roared, "Take my fucking COCK--"

He might have said more, but I tuned it out, freezing in that moment as the word echoed in my head. Cock. I didn't need to go to my notes to look it up. It was vulgar. It was slang. It was describing that utterly gigantic penis he was railing in and out of this female. Cock. It was poetry. It was the perfect word for this huge, ugly, beautiful hunk of vagina-destroying flesh, it rang in my ears and reverberated all the way down to my sex, making me feel hot and flush, wet and wanton.

I couldn't take any more, I used my new-found strength and reflexes to vault through the window on a single arm, landing neatly beside the couple.

"I'LL TAKE YOUR COCK!" I screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME YOU HUGE COCKED FUCKING FUCKER!"

Really versatile word, that, I had to admit.

The two looked at each other for a moment, totally pausing in their lovemaking, then cracked up laughing. I was crest-fallen; had I violated some intricate rule of courtship? Were they going to kick me out? Hurt me? What was the protocol here? It had all looked so simple, felt so simple. This was what people got for listening to their vaginas I supposed, this is why we had to do away with these unnavigable arrangements.

Then they were laughing at me and I flushed hotter from what must have been embarrassment. I had never been embarrassed before.

Did not care for it.

"Get down here and suck Nila's tits and we'll think about it."

Tits? Oh, like teats! Nipples! Yes!

She shot him a look I didn't understand, but I acquiesced, getting down on all fours to put her big raspberry -sized nipples into my mouth, mouthing at them gingerly, not quite knowing what I was doing. As he began to slowly saw that massive peni--COCK, his massive fucking cock, oh fuck, back in and out of her she smiled and cooed, encouraging me with a hand on the back of my head, simultaneously petting me and feeding me her massive breast with relish.

"MMmm yeah, suck those big titties, bitch!" Nila said, stroking my hair. I wouldn't get to look bitch up in its sexual context until later, so in the moment I was only confused as to why she was calling me a female dog. Still, there was something sublimely satisfying about sucking her huge breasts, alternating from one to the other, lathing so much affection on them that a sheen drool began to coat each.

It was probably primal, humans had stopped breastfeeding when we'd done away with pregnancy, but there was probably some vestigial component that felt glorious about nursing away on a pair.

Nila threw her head back and moaned, "Yes Rij! Yes! Just like that, with your big horse cock! Just! Like! That!"

It was like she gone for a moment, her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body arched and shuddered. There was a splashing noise and I peeked back to see her vagina spurting out a copious stream of juices.

"I wish humans could do that." I pouted as I watched, Rij had slowed his strokes down

"Humans? What do you mean? We're humans."

I blinked, it wasn't possible, this was definitely an undiscovered planet, yet if something about it transformed people as I'd been transformed, then I could not say for certain that these people hadn't been human at some point. I revised my statement.

"I wish I could do that. I'm from a very different people, I don't think it's anatomically possible."

He blinked this time, "Wish you could do what?"

"That, with the liquid." I said again, gesturing to her output as she rolled through another one of those gushy explosions.

"Oh! You want to squirt! Any woman can, you just have to know how to fuck her right."

"Really? I'm sorry, I've never done this before."

Abruptly all fucking stopped, Nila was back from wherever she had been, Rij's mouth was hanging open, and they exchanged a long confused look.

"Who are you, anyway?" Now that they were not caught up in the throes of passion it was obvious rational thought was setting in for them the same it would with anyone else. They had just realized I was an outsider. The village was big, but small enough you'd probably expect to know just about everybody.

"Call me Hol." I said. "I'm erm, from another village."

They exchanged another confused look.

"Where? Our hunters circle the entire planet once a year, they've been everywhere and never seen another tribe."

I blinked. Salinth was a much smaller world than most, you could conceivably get all the way around it annually.

Well, there was no sense in lying about it, "My tribe isn't from this planet. I came here on a vessel. My tribe is uh, very different from yours."

"Well, welcome to the village of The Arosians. It means 'the people' in an older version of our language."

"We called your world Salinth, but I think Aros has a nicer ring to it. Your world has changed me since I came here, to be more like you. May I be an Arosian?"

Nila pet my thigh sympathetically, though it stirred feelings in me strong, "Of course, honey. What do you mean you changed though?"

I hefted the huge bre--tits I now possessed, amazed at how heavily they wobbled in my palms, "these for one. I used to be very flat-chested, like all women of my people."

Rij snorted, "If they don't have those, what makes them women?" Nila shot him a dirty look and he seemed chagrined.

"I think perhaps you were just traveling for a long time, and started young. We're all born flat-chested the same as you, we grow into these just as you have."

I shook my head, "No, not just as you have at all. This only took the better part of a week and I was definitely an adult when I got here!"

"I don't understand. If your people's women don't have tits, what do the men grab onto during sex?"

There was that embarrassment again, "We... we don't have sex. We used to, hundreds of years ago, but we outgrew it."

They clearly had more questions, but shelved them, choosing instead to POUNCE on me, Rij lay sideways and curled up to me so he could suck my tits as I'd done for Nila. Well, not exactly like I had. He did it with a passion I felt stirring in me but had not let myself express yet, his licks and sucks were worshipful and wet, his lips nibbling not just the nipples but all over the huge breasts, his teeth even gently biting and tugging as his hands moved in to maul my pair. My vagina was tingling so much it almost felt like it was vibrating.

"Your pussy looks delicious!" said Nila as she sank her head down between my legs.

Okay, my pussy felt like it was vibrating, and those sensations only got stronger as she lashed her tongue across my clit, then kissed at it hungrily, then sucked it between her lips, using them to strongly tug as much as she used vacuum. There was a feeling building inside of me, it was like an energy, like electricity, like fire, it grew and built as Rij growled lustfully into my breasts, squeezing them together into a single meal for him to devour. Nila in turn worked a finger into me, stroking some part of me that felt insanely good, curling a finger towards herself within my depths, tongue flicking faster and faster on my clitoris.

The feeling that had been building suddenly felt like a cliff that I wanted to fall off of, Nila suddenly stopped everything, reaching up to slap Rij's hip.

"She's ready!" She said as she sat up, letting an impossibly long tongue sweep out from her mouth to lap up the liquids my pussy had left there.

Nila moved back, stroking her fingers skilfully across herself, like she was playing a musical instrument and Rij moved down, grabbing his cock by the base, leveling its head with my pussy.

I was terrified, but wanted nothing more.

I took a deep breath.

Rij plunged that thing right into me, and the change that had started with my body finally completed a transformation inside my mind.

It was like my body was filled with little explosions, bursting ripples of growing sensation that started where that huge cock was, then it spread, warmth and overwhelming that traveled down to my toes where they curled and up to my tits where they tightened, then above to where I could feel the pleasure right behind my eyes, building and bursting like I was full of little dams that were all overflowing with ecstasy.

The pleasure flood had no-where to go and soon it was spilling from my mouth,

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YES! YES YES YES! OH FUCK! I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK! I FUCKING LOVE IT! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!"

Even with the crescendoing pleasure, I couldn't help but smirk at the idea that if there were some poor confused off-worlder spying on their civilization right now, she'd hear my cries just the same as I'd heard these.

Suddenly I realized I was running out of oxygen, and I was gasping for breath, those huge breasts, so new to me heaving on my chest with wobbling majesty.

Rij paused, seeming to want to let me adjust, Nila set my head in her lap and stroked my hair, cooing softly.

"Isn't that just the best?" she said.

I weakly nodded, wanting more. She leaned down to kiss me lavishly, her lips full against my own, her tongue exploring my mouth. Observed from a distance it had all seemed so unhygienic, but now it just felt right, like there was a connection between us stronger than rationality or reason could explain. In this moment at least, those concepts felt so far away to me.

I don't know if I had more thoughts then, because Rij crudely shoved more of his cock inside of me, the width of him making me feel stretched and full, I reached up and awkwardly seized Nila's tits as though they might somehow lend me support, my eyes were wide and wild, I moaned and had another one of those multi-explosion sensations of what was apparently orgasm.

Oh sweet orgasm, this was a thing worth worshipping, worth forgetting yourself over, worth everything, at least while you were having one (or ten as I might have, I was too new to this to keep a proper count.) Rij pushed more and more in, every inch felt like it was taking a mile, slowly dragging more climaxes out of me, Nila seeming to sense my need leaned over, resting her mammoth tits on my face, letting me lick and suck them to my heart's content, even biting them a little as a particularly strong orgasm took me. She winced, but stroked my head, showing me that it was okay.

Rij shoved in deeper and deeper, it felt like it would never end, but then abruptly it did, his massive cock was completely inside of me. Something felt odd on the crack of my ass and it took a little squirming and a few moments for me to realize this was the heavy, leathery sack of his testicals, each the size of apple.

"Oh my god, sex is AMAZING!" I whimpered, grinding down on him a little, loving the way it felt like it stirred my stretched insides.

"Oh baby," Nila said with a wink, "You haven't even begun to have sex yet."

I squinted, not sure what she could possibly mean and then suddenly Rij raked himself out of me, not all the way mind you, just to where his doorknob-sized cock-head was still inside. It was so fast and rough feeling, there was almost a sort of delayed reaction as sensation caught up to me and abruptly I was climaxing and climaxing and climaxing,

"OH FUCK YOU'RE HUGE!" Was all I could think to say, tits heaving again as I panted for breath.

apple231601
apple231601
159 Followers