The Lost World Pt. 05

Story Info
The orgy-battle of doom begins.
13.9k words
4.82
22.1k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Hey my fine and lovely people! This is another super long chapter, and it was wearing so long I decided to divide the massive sex scene at the end in half. Sorry to do that to you all, but if you wanna voice your complaints, just drop me a line at the e-mail in my profile page, I can take it. Enjoy!

*****

Things were very different as I made my way back through the village. The Arosian people were doing more work than I'd ever seen them do. In the past, I'd occasionally seen them go to gather fruits, which rarely took more than an hour due to the abundance of the planet's bounty, and of course at times water had to be fetched, huts needed to be mended, and other menial chores needed to be performed.

But this was a whole other level; now instead of lingering and doing their chores only in tiny increments between longer bouts of sexual play, the whole of the village was intent on preparing food and entertainment and who knew what else.

I found Nila where she helped to tend a great spit some twenty feet long, many beasts being slow-roasted and basted repeatedly.

"Hey fuck-slut!" I teased as I gave her ass a spank.

"Whore!" She shot back with a grin, "You wanna help me glaze this Igron meat or do you just wanna keep playing with my ass all day?"

"Can't I do both?" I quipped, bending to pick up a basting brush at the same time I fondled her ass.

"Where's your cute new friend?" She asked as we worked.

I wasn't sure how to play it, but I just shrugged it off, huge tits wobbling madly,

"He... needs to think some things out. I'm sure he'll be back at some point."

"Pity. His penis is too small, but I'd still love to try it." Nila pouted. Then she continued, "Ah well, looks like Belalt might have eyes on you for his harem. Do you think you're ready?"

I blinked, basted, and then blinked some more, "What do you mean?"

"I forget you know nothing of our ways, Urtling! At the feast tonight, Rocknar is expected to announce Belalt will succeed him, assuming he goes unchallenged for leadership of the tribe."

"And if he is challenged?"

"Then he and the challenger will have a fuck-off. They will select five women per man and have continuous sex until one of them men can no longer rise to the occasion." She paused a moment, "That means get a boner!" she added helpfully, allowing me to parse the oh-so-subtle innuendo.

We were both quiet a moment and then laughed, "Alright," I said, "why wouldn't i be ready for that?"

She hissed a breath through her teeth, "Urtling, as you know, the men of our tribe can be, erm... 'Enthusiastic' to say the least. When they're in competition with one another, that enthusiasm becomes downright savage, they do not merely seek to satisfy the women they fuck during a challenge (though that is part of it) they also seek to demonstrate their physical prowess to their rival.

Their language and attitudes go from being sexually teasing to downright cruel, they will disparage you and degrade you and try to prove how far they can push you with you still crawling back for more. It is our most intense ritual. Are you ready for that?"

I thought about it long and hard a moment.

"I honestly don't know. I guess I'm willing to find out, though. Who do you think will challenge Belalt?"

She laughed so hard her tits trembled for minutes, "Are you fucking kidding me?

No one. Have you seen that fucking cock? No male would be foolish enough to think he could compete. Belalt can do more to a woman just by sticking that thing in than most men could do with hours of work."

I knew from first-hand (or perhaps first-cunt) experience how right she was.

________________________________________

The feast that night was fascinating. I'd erroneously thought that the Salinthian people were devoid of industry, yet in the last forty-eight hours or so they'd managed to come up with long freshly built tables, gorgeously glazed pottery plates and bowls and cups, and a startling array of musical instruments ranging from something not unlike a steel drum all the way to an elaborately eight-stringed violin-esque device played across the knees. It seemed that while little was done in terms of this kind of work in a given year, all that was done was just for this one incredible occasion.

And OH how we ate, plate after heaping plate of delicious slow-cooked meat was brought to us. I began to understand why this day was so important; the Arosians would only eat meat like this for this one time in a given year, which made it the closest thing to sex in terms of being a heightened experience fleetingly enjoyed. I felt bad David had decided to not join us for the meal, it might have done a lot to reinforce the benefits of Arosian lifestyle.

I devoured to an excess that would have been veritably a corporal punishment in my native "urt" culture. (I don't know why 'earth' seemed so hard for them) and then sprawled back on the cushions provided, marveling at the displays of strength and grace being exhibited by various dancers and warriors around the great fires.

One of the more surprising rituals that occurred after the feast had finished was that the men who'd been on the "Year's Walk" joined together and seized the freshly made tables and chucked them right onto the fire. I looked to Nila quizzically, confused.

"All the best things are as fleeting as climax," she explained, "feasting, the dance, fucking... they are all the most important things in life and life is best when we enjoy them, move on and enjoy them again. If we tried to make them a constant then there would be no pleasure in them, but so long as each has their turn we are happy."

I reflected on this a moment, "Nila, do your people believe in God?"

She stared. The phrase clearly did not translate. I tried again, "you have these rituals, and this... I guess philosophy. Does it equate to the people of Aros having faith in something?"

She thought a long moment, but not in confusion this time, it seemed she merely needed a moment to figure out how to articulate and answer, "We have faith. We have faith that the planet will continue to give us what we need, as it always has and always will. We have faith that the Year's Walk will yield great portions of meat for us to devour. We have faith that men will get hard and women will get wet and we'll continue to get to enjoy one another. We have faith in the ritual of birth, that our worthy chief will pick the ten best women to bear children, that he will impregnate them all, and their offspring will continue to carry the tribe into the future, fucking and feasting and enjoying themselves for all of time.

Another piece of the puzzle had just fallen into place for me.

"Ten. You only have ten children every year?"

She nodded, though tempered my theory with more information, "Mostly, though sometimes there are twins or triplets, and at others one may not bear a child. But ten on average, certainly."

That was how the planet could afford to sustain them indefinitely, even with their long lives. Most species reproduce multiplicatively, eventually outstripping the production of food, which is always additive. By ritualistically regulating their birth the Arosians had successfully managed to keep from outgrowing their niche; there would always be plentiful food because the supplies of it would always grow faster than the seemingly static population of the tribe.

My thoughts were interrupted when a great, loud gong rang out, silencing all.

A strikingly beautiful woman stood before the tribe; even by the consistent standards of symmetrical faces and lush curves, she stood out, her huge purple eyes out of proportion with the rest of her features, her tits, almost the size of mine standing out proudly on her chest.

"Mia," Nila whispered. I'd seen her most frequently beside Rocknar, rarely far from his side.

"As you all know," she addressed the crowd, "in a week's time we shall select a new chief. The Harem will leave my poor husband," she stroked Rocknar's cheek with a mocking affection as the crowd laughed. "And a new harem will be selected for the new chief. As Rocknar's wife, I will be ineligible to join my sisters in their new role. I have to stay and try to do the work of ten women on my own!"

More laughter that hit a boiling point as she added, "Which is why I declare our rituals are stupid and I hate you all!" She gestured emphatically at Rocknar's grotesquely bulging loincloth and wiped her forehead as though perspiring from the effort of it all.

"And so, with that in mind, I have prepared a gift for my husband, something he can hold in his head when I am trying, and failing, to satisfy his indefatigable cock, perhaps it will give him a climax or two without me having to break my most feminine parts in desperation. Harem, assemble!"

She clapped her hands twice and nine staggeringly beautiful women scampered out in the most elaborate outfits I'd ever seen any Arosian wear. While most usually favored what was essentially a bare minimum, loincloths and bikini tops, this was something entirely different. They were garbed in elaborate, swirling skirts, tops made of unusual patches done in leather and lace, gloves and even elaborate hair binding implements.

Drums began to beat and they spiraled into a tight circle, keeping the rhythm with sways and bounces and of their hips and chests. Their breasts were actually much less jiggly than they might have ordinarily been, the unusual garments doing a good job of enhancing their size but not allowing them to move as much.

With a dramatic flourish the drums rolled and the nine bent low in a sort of worshipful pose. Where previously Mia had been relaxed and joking, now she had the bearing of a haunting, regal queen. Somehow during their time surrounding her she'd managed to slip into her own version of the elaborate outfit, hers thrusting those massive tits up the tightest and farthest of all, truly showing why she was the worthy wife over the others.

The dance continued then, the beat an odd one that gave them lots of room to undulate and caress at themselves. At times the nine women would wade out into the audience, sitting on laps, caressing loincloths, smooshing their tits into faces. Then, very slowly, and clearly by design, they slowly began to lose the clothes, a patch coming off here, a strap slipped from a shoulder there, the dance always revealing more skin in the most teasing ways possible.

While Mia did not join her harem sisters in attacking the men of the audience, she instead focused all her attentions on Rocknar, pelting him with the bits of clothing she removed, grinding her ass into his lap, and sometimes sinking between his thighs in a sort of mock presentation of oral-sex.

The whole dance was a stunning sight to behold and it made me quite wet, not just from the sheer beauty of the dancers themselves, but also the obvious response it was creating from all the men. I could see enormous bulges poking up from loincloths all over, some simply bursting with potential, others shrugged aside by up-jutting cocks of preposterous size, still others not quite all-the-way hard would loll out dangling between the muscular thighs of those watching.

It was hard not to think of them all, in me, ravishing me, taking me, making me love every second of it. To think I once considered such thoughts irredeemable vice!

Finally the dance wound down, tits stopped jiggling and settled instead for being grabbed, teased cocks were sat one or stroked, and Mia moved to sit in Rocknar's lap, almost treating the humongous erection she'd caused like a sort of bench, giggling as he flexed it to bounce her a little, though I suspect his arms were actually taking most of the weight.

Rocknar kissed her and paused to suckle one of her mammoth breasts before setting her gently aside and standing to speak,

"Arosians! Next week we shall have a new chief! Who would stand to claim right to the mantle of the Year's Walk!? Who thinks himself worthy to command the hunt!? Who will stand before us all and swear to breeding rights for the year to come!?"

"I shall!" Belalt's base voice boomed and he came forward to briefly kneel before his father.

"State your claim, son!" Rocknar roared as he stood back up.

"I am Belalt, son of Rocknar, most valued hunter of the Year's Walk! It is I who should be chief, who should sire the next generation, and who should choose the women I deem best for our tribe's young!"

"WHY?" The audience roared back, seeming to know this as a well-trod call-and-response.

"Because I am the strongest!" Belalt flexed his incredible muscles, right down to each individual ab bringing a moist sigh from the women in the crowd.

"WHY ELSE!?" The audience called out ritualistically.

"Because I have the BIGGEST COCK!" Belalt cried, parting his loincloth to show the member that had impaled me; it was soft, and yet still hung larger than many of the men still erect from the strip-tease dance.

"WHY ELSE!?" The audience cried a final time.

"Because I will outfuck any man here, bring more pleasure to the women, and knock them all up with the studliest sons and slutiest women!"

What does that even mean? I wanted to shout; it still made no sense to me, what was sluttiness in a world of total sexual freedom?

"Very well, my son," Rocknar roared, "In one week's time you shall be chief, as no one else has stood to challenge you, therefo--"

"I CHALLENGE HIM!" a much higher, yet bold voice rang out.

All eyes swiveled including mine, but only I had recognition.

"David!" I gasped. He looked sullen, but resolute, his muscles bigger than they had been, but still far smaller than Belalt's. There was a pause, and then the audience laughed at him. I cringed, but David didn't seem fazed by it.

"What is your claim?" Rocknar finally cut in.

"That Belalt is wrong. I will outfuck HIM next week. And there is nothing he can do about it."

Belalt and Rocknar exchanged a look, both shrugging slightly.

"So be it!" intoned Rocknar.

"Come next week then, bring your tiny penis so that we can all laugh at it before I drown you in a sea of moaning sluts and virile cum!"

"See you in a week." David growled before turning his back and stalking off into the woods.

What could he be thinking? I sighed and then joined the revelry as drums kicked up and a more disorganized dance started. Grinding erotic motion started everywhere and people began to pair and triplet off. Wanting a sense of comfort and stability, I chose to return with Nila and Rij, working with her to empty his seemingly bottomless Arosian balls long into the night.

________________________________________

The next week passed quickly enough. There was post-feast cleanup to be done. The Arosians took to that kind of chore better than I thought they would.

While I'd assumed a life of leisure would have made them spoiled and unwilling to work, the reality seemed to be that so long as another day of endless sexual extravagance awaited them, they would happily do whatever was needed. I pitched in where I could, and spoke to Nila and Rij at various times of the various aspects of the chief-selection ritual.

It seemed that there was a little more to it than she'd said earlier. For one thing, when one male had sexually exhausted one woman, he then had every right to select a girl not being fucked by the competition. What's more, men would sometimes share the same woman at the same time, it was a more direct challenge.

But mostly, the contest sounded like a non-stop hyper-aggressive fuckfest that would simply last until one man could no longer perform. I don't know what David had been thinking, the planet might be changing him, but there was no way it would make him into the cunt-killing powerfucking brute he'd need to be.

And Belalt was just so... Belalt. I'd never seen or felt a cock like his, and he really knew how to use it.

Still, at the end of the week, the whole of the tribe gathered outside Rocknar's gigantic hut. Unaware we were sorting ourselves, Nila had to grab my shoulder and guide me where I was supposed to stand, which turned out to be all the way to the right of a long line of women. It took me several moments to realize we were being sorted by tit-size, and that as I now sported the biggest pair in the whole of the village—Hell, probably the whole planet—I needed to be at the head.

Rocknar looked on approvingly, even pointing or winking at a few of the girls, a big arm around Mia, the one woman in the tribe exempt from being part of this challenge. A few of the women winked back. I don't think there were many of us that the chief had not fucked at some point before his time leading. Belalt stood nearby, similarly looking over the tribe's abundantly gorgeous women approvingly.

In time, the two of them were joined by an equally tall third man, he had a herculean frame that might have been even more contoured and larger than Belalt's. Belalt looked taken aback at the stranger's arrival, and then I got a good look at his face.

David! But how?

Rocknar interrupted my thoughts as he spoke to us all,

"Each aspirant chief will now select a woman each until they've ten to share!

Tradition demands we allow the challenger to go first. Da-Vid, whom do you select first?"

Unsurprisingly, he pointed right to me. I moved to Rocknar and stood by his side, hissing questions between the rest of the picks the two of them made. I started with the obvious.

"How did you get so big!?"

He smiled smugly down at me, "Well, the height just happened, but the muscles were surprisingly easy. Have you considered the fact that the Salinthian's don't work out at all?"

I blinked, "I guess I hadn't thought of it."

"Well think of how muscle-building works ordinarily. You use the muscle to excess, you stretch and tear your muscle fibers, and as they heal they heal up bigger, your body's attempt to handle whatever just happened better next time."

"Right..." as I spoke, Belalt had made his first pick, unsurprisingly, the woman in the village with the third biggest tits behind me and off-limits Mia. She had the most spectacularly metallic golden hair, stunningly deep turquoise eyes, and thick red lips that stood out on her otherwise symmetrical face. She was Aida.

David made a big show of scrutinizing the remaining women as he spoke on to me, "Right. So, as you know, the planet makes us heal super-fast. While a bodybuilder would normally have to do a big set of lifting, wait as much as two days to get back to it, and then repeat until over months and years he's bulked up, here you can have the equivalent of a full workout and recovery literally about every ten minutes. You can put as much into your body in a week as someone could do in over a year, and I found when your muscles do bulk up here, they also do it quicker in proportion. I don't know what the limits are, I just stopped once I'd gotten a bit bigger than Belalt."

David pointed again and a second woman joined us. Her hair was an unusually fiery shade of red, bright and vibrant with strands that looked like fine silk. Her breasts were not actually the next biggest, David might have just as likely selected her for her extremely round ass, her long legs, or her incredible, mysterious green eyes. This was Bri.

"Well it's impressive, of course," I said to David, "But you can't hope to win this. Belalt's got a whole life of fucking ahead of you, not to mention that COCK. I'm sorry, David, but you just can't imagine what it's like to have a thing like that inside of you."

"His experience is the part I'm worried about. I've been training and testing my limits there, figuring out things about fucking, but trust me when I say I'm gonna be fine in the cock department."

He'd said 'fucking' and 'cock'! David had definitely been doing some growing out there, his vocabulary had finally made the same switch that mine had.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers