The Loudest Step

Story Info
Jess learns important lessons before leaving for college.
5.8k words
4.38
78.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I sealed the last of the boxes which contained all of the possessions that would be coming with me to the university, and looked longingly at the room that had become a monument to my childhood. I looked at the pink walls that were painted before I was born... The trophy from the sixth-grade spelling bee... The framed picture of my mom, her husband Rob and his son, Nick. We were all very close- they were the only family that I've ever known. Even though they were step-relations, they felt very much like my full-blooded father and brother. Sure, we had the occasional fight or argument, but what family doesn't?

I only wished that mom was in town today to help me pack, but at least she would be back in time to see me off. Daddy (I started calling him that when I was very young. It made sense to me since I never knew my birth father) said that I was the spitting image of her, which I took as a compliment. I had her smooth, delicate features and dirty-blonde hair; she said that I had my father's eyes, but I never really saw it in the pictures that she used to show me. And although my breasts were smaller than hers, they were firmer and hung delicately on my thin frame; the advantages of youth, I suppose.

With my bags and boxes packed, I started downstairs for a late breakfast. Or maybe it was an early lunch. My complaining stomach didn't really care what I called it, as long as it meant food. I was already starting to drool, just thinking about the leftover barbeque in the fridge. I doubted that I would be eating that well in the dorms, so I figured that I'd better take advantage of it while I could. I padded down the stairs, dressed only in my panties and a loose shirt; both Daddy and Nick were at work, so there wasn't much of a reason to be modest.

But if they were both at work, who was talking downstairs? I froze, hearing the voice. No, the voices- there were at least two. You left the TV on, idiot, I swore at myself. I wasn't sure if that was true, but I didn't want to call the police for something so stupid. I crept down the last flight; years of sneaking out at night finally came in handy. I knew that the next step would creak, so I skipped it. The one after that would groan if I didn't step close to the wall, and I avoided touching the handrail to keep the metal fixtures from squeaking. I would have been proud of myself if I wasn't so scared. It wasn't until I reached the landing that it occurred to me: sneaking up on potential intruders while barely dressed probably wasn't the best plan. I strained my ears; my body tensed, ready to run at the slightest hint of danger. I was a small girl- 'fight' wasn't much of an option if 'flight' was possible.

"You want the last rib?" The familiar voice came floating from the kitchen, along with the scent of perfectly-grilled rib meat.

Daddy, thank God, I thought. My heart was still thundering in my chest, and I let out the breath that I didn't realize I had been holding. I couldn't even bring myself to be mad that they were eating the last of my intended meal.

"Naw, you take it. Or leave it for Jess, either way."

And Nick, I added internally. I was glad it was them, and felt silly for my fears. I didn't feel self-conscious around them, and didn't feel the need to cover up like I would have with someone who wasn't family. I took a calming breath- Nick would have teased me mercilessly if he knew that I got myself worked up over nothing- and opened my mouth to claim the last rib. But when I heard Daddy speak again, I closed my mouth and froze in place.

"I've got another piece of meat I'd like to give to her!" he replied. They both laughed. Because I had always taken an irrational level of pride in my sexual purity, I was very inexperienced, to say the least. I'd only ever kissed before (aside from some awkward and unwelcome attempts in high school) but even I could recognize a sexual innuendo when I heard one. But I never expected Daddy to make one about me. I didn't know how I should feel; how to process what I had heard. I felt flattered, but at the same time nervous and frightened. I couldn't admit to myself- not then, anyways- that I was also excited by the prospect. I had heard that all girls have an attraction to the men that raised them, and I had to admit that I had noticed Nick grow into manhood over the years. I just never knew that they noticed me in the same way

"Goddamn right," Nick replied. I could practically hear his confident grin in his voice. Growing up, I used to find his cockiness annoying. This time, it felt very, very different. "If I see her wrapped up in that towel one more time, I swear to God..." he trailed off. More laughter. It felt surreal, like I was in a dream. I caught snippets of their conversation as it progressed, but I couldn't quite follow the threads. I heard them talking about my ass. My ass. I always liked my ass, but I had no idea that they had been looking. My tits, they came next. I couldn't help but wonder if they liked them or not; I almost wished that I could focus on what they were saying. All that I knew was that I liked the attention- more than I probably should have. It felt good to hear those things about myself, especially from two men that I loved so much. Two men that I hadn't really seen as men before. They had always been my daddy and my brother, but I was beginning to see that they were also much more than that.

I wasn't proud of it, but their attention affected me in a very primal way. I could feel a warmth building in the pit of my stomach and my face flushed. My entire body felt sensitive, and I was acutely aware of just how soft my skin was. But more than that, I was very aware of my pussy. I felt like I needed to be filled, and I wouldn't feel right until I was. I snuck back towards the stairs; I desperately needed to masturbate, and wished that I could remember which box held my vibrator. I took the stairs as quickly as I dared, afraid to make a noise and reveal my presence.

Creeeak

I froze. Through the fog in my mind, I had forgotten about the creaky stair. I held my breath, wondering if Daddy and Nick had heard it, too.

"Shit, is she home?" It was Daddy's voice. It was hushed, but I could hear him all the same.

"No... she's out, I think. Didn't she say she was going out?" Nick replied.

Neither man spoke, and I didn't dare move. My mind raced to come up with a plan- some way that they wouldn't know I was eavesdropping on their private conversation. I knew it was wrong, what I had done, and I could only imagine how angry they would be at the invasion.

"Jessica? Is that you?" Daddy called.

My heart sank. "Y... yes," I replied. I continued down the stairs, hoping that they would think that I had just come from upstairs. I felt very vulnerable in my thin shirt and panties. But at the same time, I felt sexy in them, thanks to their unintended attention. I rounded the wall and stepped into the kitchen, doing my best to look my usual carefree, bubbly self. "Hey, Daddy! Hey, Nick!" I was just upstairs finishing packing. Shouldn't you two be at work?"

Daddy ignored the question. He looked nervous. "Jess... we were just talking about something private. Did you hear what we were saying? You're not in trouble if you did, I just need to know."

I knew better than to lie, but telling the truth here could only embarrass all of us. It was probably better, I reasoned, that the truth stays hidden. "No," I lied. They looked at each other; I felt as though they knew. I sat on the counter barstool and spun around. "Any ribs left?" I asked.

Without a word, Daddy slid the last of the meat onto a plate and put it in front of me. It was already warm. I mumbled a thank you, and gratefully accepted the can of Coke that he followed up with. I could feel Nick's eyes running down my body, stopping on my panties. I hadn't even realized that my legs were parted, and I wondered if my juices had leaked through yet. I wondered if he could see my arousal. I almost wished that they would. I was overcome with unfocused lust, and desperately needed to relieve the building tension.

"I'm going to... eat this... upstairs," I said finally. I spoke carefully, haltingly. Afraid that they would know what I planned. I knew that I had no reason to be ashamed, and I wouldn't have felt that way if it was anyone else. But growing up with these men made the situation somewhat more complex. For me, anyway. I stood and started towards the doorway. I could feel their eyes on my ass as I left. Maybe I put a little extra wiggle in my step; a little attention wouldn't hurt anybody.

"You heard us, I knew it," Nick called out suddenly.

I froze in place, then slowly turned. "I didn't hear anything!" I protested. "Daddy!" I appealed, hoping that he would intervene. He looked at Nick, then back at me without saying a word.

"You don't think I know you by now?" Nick grinned. "I sure as hell know when you're lying, and you never were very good at hiding something." He pointed to the barstool, which was positioned in such a way that the light reflected off the small amount of moisture that I had left behind. "And you liked it, too."

I stood there, not able to think fast enough to do anything else. I was rooted to the spot with embarrassment and fear. "Please don't tell Mom; I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I swear, I won't do it again!" I begged.

I could see the conflict in Daddy's eyes. I had no way of knowing that he was wrestling with deciding whether or not to take advantage of my innocence and naiveté, as well as my irrational fear of punishment. Instead I assumed that what I saw was disappointment, and it made me want to cry.

"Jessica, come here." Daddy spoke slowly and carefully as he pulled a chair from the table and positioned it alongside him.

I obediently padded to the chair like a small child and sat facing him. "Yes, Daddy?"

I could tell that the question was difficult for him, whatever it was, and I felt badly for causing him so much discomfort. "Are you a virgin?" he asked finally.

His question took me by surprise, but I nodded. I heard a gasp from Nick, and wondered why he would be so surprised. What did he think of me, if he was shocked to find out that I was untouched? I shot him a dirty look, but I felt as though it came across as unconfident and unsure instead.

Daddy nodded knowingly. "You're going off to college, sweetie. The boys... college boys are different. They expect different things. They expect you to know what you're doing, and I suspect that you don't."

He was right, of course. I knew about the mechanics of sex; I had sex ed in junior high school, and I'd heard my friends talk about it plenty of times, but I didn't really know what to expect. I did know, or at least had come to believe, that there was a strong emotional component to sex- especially after your first time. To be honest, it scared me a little bit.

Although Daddy danced around it, it was Nick that finally spoke. As usual, he was tactless and direct. "We'll teach you everything you need to know," he said.

I didn't exactly know where they had been going before- I thought this was the 'sex talk' that all girls got before leaving off on their own. But what Nick said, coupled with Daddy's reassuring nod, took me entirely by surprise. I was never able to hide my embarrassment- even when I tried to hide it, it showed. I could feel my cheeks redden, and my mouth felt as though it was suddenly very dry. "Isn't that... I don't know... I mean, isn't that weird?" I stammered.

Nick smiled. It was a smile that I hadn't seen on him before. "No. We're not related by blood, so it's perfectly natural. 'Sides, like anything worth doing, you can't really enjoy sex without a bit of preparation and practice. Otherwise, you're too nervous to really get into it. And you're damn sure not going to get that in college. If you don't know what you're doing, you're going to get a reputation as a dud. Trust me- I've seen it happen."

I trusted my brother; the idea scared me, but what he said made sense. There was something to be said about learning from people that I loved, and there was the added benefit of avoiding a bad reputation. I'd have to come back home eventually, and I'd seen too many girls get a reputation as a 'slut,' just because they probably wanted to practice, too. Boys could talk, but I knew that Daddy and Nick wouldn't. It made sense; and I wanted it more than I would have liked to admit. "Thank you," I managed. I meant it sincerely.

Nick continued. "Let's see what we're starting with here, Jess. Now I know you play with yourself, so that's a good thing."

I blushed again, looking down at my knees to hide my shame and surprise. "How did you know that?"

"Thin walls," Nick laughed. "I've slept in the room next to you for far too long, to not hear what you do when you think no one can hear. It's okay, perfectly natural. What do you use?"

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant, but I couldn't quite bring myself to admit it.

"What do you use when you masturbate? Your fingers, or do you use an object?"

"I... I have a toy," I confessed.

"A toy?" Daddy asked. "What kind?" I could hear the excitement in his voice. I liked it.

"A vibrator. I haven't put it all the way inside me. I didn't want to lose my virginity to it. But I put it in a little, and played with the outside."

"The outside?" Nick asked. "You mean your clit?"

I blushed again. I wondered just how much blood could rush to my cheeks before they popped. "Yes, my clit."

"And it felt good, didn't it?"

I thought about the last time that I had used it, and how amazing it felt to glide the vibrating tip over my pussy lips and up to my very sensitive clit. I was once again made acutely aware of my arousal, and the empty hole that was now throbbing, as though it were begging to be filled. I had never felt this way before. "Oh, God, yes," I sighed. With more enthusiasm than I had intended.

"That's good," Daddy said after a moment. "So, you know a little bit about sex, and least, and understand that it's meant to feel good." He stood as he talked, and continued as he walked into the living room. I felt as though I were expected to follow, and did so reflexively. Nick brought up the rear. I wondered if he was looking at my ass, my panties pulled tight across my firm cheeks; if he was, I hoped he liked it. Daddy sat on one end of the sofa, and patted the space next to him. I ended up sitting in the middle, with Nick joining to my left. It was a tight fit. "Actual sex- when it's someone else touching you- it's a little bit like that. But it's much, much better. Why don't you go ahead and take of your panties, and I'll show you what I mean?"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I had just heard; it just seemed so sudden. I was committed, but that didn't help the embarrassment. But I knew that they had my best interests at heart, and I trusted them to keep me safe. I stood and turned away from them. If I couldn't see them looking at me, I figured that it wouldn't be so hard. I wondered if I would be this shy with one of the college boys; Nick was right, I needed the practice. I took a deep breath and pulled the waistband over the soft curve of my ass, then slipped my thin panties down to my ankles before stepping out of them. I imagined that I could feel their eyes exploring the smooth skin of my legs and ass, and allowed them a moment to enjoy the sight before sitting back down between them. The fabric felt cool on my bare ass and thighs. I looked down at my body; I was nude below the waist, and I knew that they were taking in every inch of my exposed flesh. No one, except for my doctor and my best girlfriend, had seen even a glimpse of my pussy in as long as I could remember, but I enjoyed the attention far more than I thought I would. Despite this, I was also very self-conscious, and distracted myself by studying my body. I could see the tan lines on my thigh from summertime. I could see my slender, but toned, thighs. I liked my body. I hoped they did as well.

That's when Daddy made the first move. He took my hand and gently pulled it towards his crotch. I could see the bulge in his jeans, and I knew that he was as aroused as I was. I could feel the heat from his groin, and I knew that he was hard for me. There was no greater joy in the world, than that which I experienced in that moment. Nick left the couch and removed his own clothes, which would have made me feel less self-conscious if I had the presence of mind to be embarrassed any longer. All that I had was desire, and he had my full attention. He stripped down frustratingly slow, removing his shirt and his jeans, and standing for a moment in his loose boxer shorts. I could see the intimidating outline of his erect penis through them, and I wanted desperately to see what he had hidden from me for so long.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" he asked.

I shook my head no. "Only online." I didn't tell him about Mark; that hardly counted.

"Do you want to see mine?" he offered. I saw his cock twitch slightly, and I realized that he was enjoying putting on a show for me as much as I was enjoying watching his performance.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

He grinned. This time, his grin wasn't infuriating. It was arousing. He slowly pulled his underwear down his body, and his hard cock sprung into view. I really had no frame of reference, but it looked frighteningly large and thick. But more than anything, it was beautiful, and I wanted it badly. A small amount of fluid collected on the tip; I wanted to taste it. In that moment, I wanted everything from him.

Only then did I notice that I was slowly stroking Daddy's cock through his jeans, and he had leaned his head backwards to enjoy the sensations. "Daddy... Can I please see yours, too?"

Daddy chuckled softly and slowly freed his own cock. Now Nick was my frame of reference, and Daddy's was much larger. I didn't mention it, knowing that it would hurt Nick's feelings to know that I wanted his father's cock more than I wanted his, but I hoped that I wouldn't have to choose.

"Daddy... it's beautiful," I gasped. I could feel my pussy moisten, and I knew that it had something to do with the two exposed cocks that had been revealed to me. "What now?" I asked, hoping that I didn't sound too terribly eager.

In a moment, Nick was hovering over me. It frightened me for a moment, the way he towered over me, but I owned my fear and reclaimed my arousal. I wasn't a child any longer- certainly not after today. I could feel his breath against my face as he leaned in and kissed me gently. It wasn't a brother's kiss, but one from a lover- hard, firm and passionate. He ran his hands over my body, feeling my breasts through the shirt and making my nipples harden, and explored my whole body as he lowered himself between my legs. I was nervous, and held them together to hide my sex, but he gently parted my knees and thighs, and kissed his way towards my aching pussy. When he kissed my thighs, it sent a tingle through my body. It was much like when I masturbated, but this time it came from deep inside me.

I felt Daddy's hand wrap around mine, then close my fingers around his cock. It felt so good in my hand; the weight of it was both arousing and comforting. I slowly started to stroke his shaft in slow, inexperienced motions, listening to his moans and to his body's reactions to learn what he liked. I could tell that he liked it when I slid my delicate fingers over the tip, then down to the base, and I repeated the motion to give him the pleasure that he deserved. I could feel my fingers getting sticky, and wondered if he had cum. But I figured that he would stop me when he was done, so I continued.

It was hard to focus on Daddy, however, when Nick was busy with my pussy. What he was doing felt so good, and I kept losing myself (and my rhythm) in the feeling. I felt his cheeks slide against my inner thigh, and I couldn't help but moan when he parted my labia and licked my clitoris. "Oh, Nick!" I moaned. "Don't stop, that's amazing!"

12