The Lounge Window

Story Info
Virgin sees his neighbour undressing and takes his chance.
3.7k words
4.43
24.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half past ten, a warm September night. The last remnants of summer are still clinging on - it's not cold enough to need a coat, warm enough that I can take a break from trying to figure out why the app I'm trying to code just won't work outside in the late summer air. I'd been looking at my laptop since early this morning, in between looking after my mother, a couple of breaks for food, and now, I need a coffee and a clear head.

It's just me and mum at home. I'm my mother's carer, ever since a car accident left her in a wheelchair. My dick of a father was driving, spun off, crashed into a tree. He did the decent thing and waited for four months after the crash before saying he couldn't handle it and left us. We live in a small house, with a small garden, on a small estate. We have houses on both side with walls so thin I can hear every argument and TV show. Our house backs onto another house, with more houses beside that, packed in like sweetcorn on a cob.

I was fifteen when the accident happened, and life went to hell. School suffered, I've never worked and the few friends I did have all left to go to University and have a life, girlfriends and fun. I'm at home, caring for my mother, barely any money coming in aside from the pittance the Government see fit to force us to live on. I'm nineteen now, still a virgin, and things are unlikely to improve any time soon.

I was sitting in the darkness, enjoying just not thinking, the light murky enough to give my cup a fluorescent glow. I was trying to think about something else, anything else, anything apart from that damned code! A light snapped on in the house directly opposite ours. A blonde lady lived there. I didn't know her name or what she did for a living, all I knew was she walked past our house to get to work in a smart clothes and jogged past in tracksuit and occasionally lycra in the evenings. She was about my height, slim, hair usually cut short or in a ponytail, probably in her early thirties. I did know for certain she had a wonderful ass, firm and proud buttocks that bounced when she jogged. Lovely legs when they were in a skirt, even better in lycra and smallish boobs that she usually kept well covered.

I'd admired her from afar - discreetly, of course, but as my bedroom was at the front of the house, I always enjoyed watching her jogging whenever I saw her.

As I looked up at the lit window, I saw her stride across, wearing a very loosely tied pink robe. She came right to the window, and looked out, as the robe fell open, revealing a white bra, and I could just about make out the top of black panties. She stretched up to pull the curtains across, her slim stomach looking tight and toned. I sat, transfixed for the few seconds I could admire her, before the curtains were drawn, closing the light off from the world.

I quickly checked the time, and made a mental note to be back outside tomorrow night. You know, just in case...

The following night, the weather was still warm, and I made sure that I had a large coffee. I headed into the garden at half past nine, patiently waiting, a feeling of excitement growing. I'd been looking out for her jogging earlier in the evening, but hadn't seen her.

After what seemed an eternity, the window suddenly burst into light. I pushed myself back into the shadows, barely breathing. She appeared, in the same robe. This evening, it was completely untied, and flapped around her like a cloak. She was in a black bra this time, black panties again, but this evening she paused to rub her neck and roll her shoulders before reaching up to close her curtains.

This carried on for a few more weeks. Every evening, I'd head outside around ten o'clock, with a coffee, and wait. The weather grew colder, so I took to wearing a dark coat so I'd stay hidden from view. Every night, around 10:30, she would appear, usually in a robe. Some nights it would be tightly tied and I'd not see anything. One night, she wasn't in a robe, but wearing a large, loose t-shirt instead. I never saw a guy, or any indication that she knew I was there. The evenings quickly became the highlight of my day. I'd put Mum to bed around 9 - starting to resent the fact she had the biggest bedroom at the back of the house, otherwise I could have been watching from the privacy and warmth of my bedroom, naked.

I watched out for her jogging but as the evenings drew in and darkness came earlier and earlier in the day, I didn't see her. But I started to think. Could I introduce myself to her? Could I get closer to her window? Could I switch bedrooms so I could be at the back? Could I somehow record her? A camera? I tried to use my phone, but the picture was too blurry. I'd need a telescopic camera lens, but there was no way I could afford it and didn't know anyone that might own one. All I could do was pack Mum off to bed, and enjoy those few seconds every night, and hope that one time, just once - she'd be naked.

Then the storm hit. Torrential rain, howling gale, it felt like the end of the world. It was so bad I had to forego my nightly activities for an evening, and sat inside instead, watching porn and seething with whatever weather system had seen fit to rob me of my few seconds of pleasure. I was sat on the sofa, with my laptop on, when I heard the crash. I raced upstairs, thinking Mum had had another accident, only to find her safely asleep. Her painkillers were great for knocking her out for the night. I pulled my coat on, grabbed a torch from the kitchen, headed into the garden and shone it around, trying to see what had happened.

The fence was down. It was a large wooden panelled fence that separated our garden from hers, around six feet high. It had been torn down by the winds, and was lying prostrate across ours and the lady's garden. As I walked towards it, lights came on in her house, the back door opened, throwing more light into the gloom. A silhouette appeared in the doorframe momentarily, before a white glow walked up the garden. I shone the torch towards it, smiling to myself as she appeared in the beam. The rain continued to teem down, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. As she strode towards me, a muscular toned leg emerged from underneath her robe, the silky material caressing her with each stride. She made no attempt to shield herself from the beam of light, or show any embarrassment.

'Hi,' she greeted me. 'I'm Jo. I guess you're Shaun?'

'Yes,' I replied, a little surprised she knew my name.

She looked over the broken fence, asking me to shine the light this way and that, examining the damage. After a couple of minutes, she swore and shrugged.

'Nothing we can do about it tonight, is there?' she said.

I shook my head. 'Don't think so.'

'Let's hope the rain eases off tomorrow, and take a look. See if it can be fixed. It should be covered on my house insurance, but if not, tell your mum that I'd be happy to split the costs?'

'Yeah, sure.'

'Good night Shaun. Nice to meet you.'

She turned and strode away home, her robe flapping in the wind. I turned to go home, and then I didn't. I don't know why I didn't, my brain told me to go home, and then something else made a decision for me. I waited for her to close her door, clambered over the broken fence as quickly as I could, and started to creep towards her house.

All the houses in our neighbourhood were identical. The front door lead to a large lounge, with stairs in the corner up to bedrooms and a bathroom. Downstairs, another door took you from the lounge into the long, thin kitchen that stretched out into the garden. Where the kitchen stretched into the garden added extra garden between the outside kitchen wall and the neighbours fence, with a large lounge window looking in to the house. It was this window that I crept towards, seeing her TV and a bookcase as I got closer, switching the torch off as I went.

Jo's house had grass right up to the wall of the house, with a large rhododendron bush halfway along the outside of the kitchen wall. I headed straight for it, carefully stepping around the bush, allowing me a perfect, unimpeded view into her lounge. I crouched, feeling ever more excited as I drew closer.

The shadows were plentiful and absorbed me perfectly. I melted into the blackness, still trying to work out what the hell I was doing. I pulled the hood of my coat over my head and stood deadly still. I hardly dared even breath. I could see the flickering light of the TV, I could see her armchair against the far wall, I could see her bare legs resting on a footstool. I slowly edged closer to the house, moving slightly to the right, opening my field of vision with every inch. I was barely able to tear my eyes from her and look and see where I was going. As I got closer, I saw more of her. Her calves, her knees, her muscular, toned thighs. A hint of black lace, slipping deliciously between her legs. Her taut stomach, her breasts hidden by the robe that loosely covered them.

I stopped, a few feet from the window. I dared go no further. If I could see her face, she could see me. She knew who I was, she knew my mum. It wouldn't end well. Minutes passed. The rain eased off, and the wind quietened. Heavenly minutes of peace and quiet. I knew I was storing this memory for use when I got home later, already feeling a stirring in my groin.

Her hand slipped into view. It gently rubbed the outside of her pelvis, almost casually. She opened her legs slightly, her fingers working a little faster. Her legs widened, and her fingers slowly moved upwards, over the waistband of her underwear, and then back down, underneath the fabric.

Holy shit!

I stared, almost forgetting to breathe. I watched her fingers move up and down underneath her panties, willing - begging - with every fibre of my being for her to remove her underwear. Her middle finger seemed to be doing most of the work, the thin black material moving up and down with each movement. Her knuckles slipped right down between her legs, as she inserted a finger into herself.

I slowly moved my hand down, into my trousers. I was wearing black tracksuit bottoms, that easily slid down to my ankles. I took hold of my cock inside my boxers and started to stroke my cock. I was at full hardness, masturbating in the darkness, watching Jo play with herself. I could see her toes curl as she started to get closer and closer, and I felt the familiar butterflies in my testicles as I prepared to dump my load onto the grass.

Somewhere in the darkness, a cat crashed into dustbins, a loud crash and an even louder yowl filled the air. Dogs barked in reply.

I watched in horror as Jo's legs bounced up from the sofa. She came to the window and stared out. Stared directly at me. She mouth dropped open as our eyes met, before the raw anger took over. She looked furious.

The kitchen light suddenly illuminated the garden. I couldn't hide. My trousers round my ankles were going to prevent any kind of quick getaway, my pasty legs stood starkly in contrast to the shadows around me. My only hope was that she would momentarily be blinded, long enough for me to cinch up my trousers and run.

No such luck. She flung the door open and stomped around the corner, a blonde ball of fury.

'Shaun!' she nearly screamed at me. 'What in the fuck are you doing?'

I stood in silence, my rapidly shrinking cock still in my hand.

'Were you watching me?'

Around us, lights came on and mutters of 'What's happening?' filled the air.

'Inside! Now!' she ordered, pulling her robe around herself and very deliberately tying it up tightly. I miserably walked into her kitchen, pulling my trousers up, awaiting my fate. Was I going to be arrested? Punched? Would she tell my mother?

Jo took a very visible deep breath. 'So, Shaun. What the fuck were you doing?'

I shook my head. I couldn't speak, there was a very real chance I was going to cry.

'How long had you been there?'

'Few minutes,' I croaked.

'Were you... masturbating?'

I nodded, unable to look her in the eye. I fixed my gaze on my feet and kept it there.

'Did you see what I was doing?'

I nodded again, and felt my cheeks reddening.

She sighs. 'Were you recording it?'

'No.'

'Give me your phone. I want to make sure.'

I showed her my pockets and hands are empty. I'd left the torch beside the bush.

'Now, what do I do about this? I'm really angry and disappointed, Shaun. Your mum speaks so highly of you, she's so proud. And all you are is a common little pervert. Should I tell her? I could have you arrested!'

I start to cry. 'I'm really sorry, Jo, I really am. I don't know what I was doing! You're so pretty and I'm a virgin and I don't know what I was thinking! Please don't tell Mum, it'd kill her!'

Jo's face visibly softens. 'I don't know, Shaun. What you did is wrong. I should feel safe in my home, and I don't know that I do. What would you do if you were me and you caught me watching you masturbate?'

'I don't know.'

Her face twists into a smile that is in part triumphant, and equally evil. 'That's what's going to happen. I'm going to watch you masturbate, and then we're even.'

'What?'

'Into the living room.' She points the way, and I trudge through, and stand nervously, unsure of what to do.

'Take your clothes off. All of them. Including your underwear. I want to see all of you.'

She reclines in her armchair, arms folded beneath her breasts expectantly as I undress, not even trying to hide any part of herself. Her robe has opened around her, showing her body. From these close quarters, I steal a quick glance at her panties, admiring the lacy fabric and realising that I can't see any sign of pubic hair. I can see the outline of her nipples through her bra. Her body is perfect, not a blemish to be seen anywhere. I start to feel incredibly self-conscious. I've never even been part naked in front of a woman in my life. Even when going to the beach, I always keep my t-shirt on. There are no manly features to my body at all, I'm slim but not toned, no chest-hair and absolutely no tattoos. Despite the fact I'm terrified and miserable though, my cock is betraying the rest of me and standing to attention again. I bend over to take my shoes off, and stand up, wearing my Batman boxers, my cock making a tent in the cheap material, pulling the elasticated waistband from my stomach. Her eyes see the bulge and widen. I peel my boxers off, and my penis points to the ceiling, veins throbbing and purple helmet glistening.

'Fucking hell, Shaun! How big are you?'

'Eight inches, I think,' I mumble. I know I'm eight and a half inches. What guy doesn't know his own measurement?

'I've never seen one that big! How are you still a virgin with that in your pants?' She hasn't blinked, her eyes are just fixated on my penis.

'I don't go out much, and don't meet a lot of girls. And I can't speak to them either.'

Jo exhales, and subconsciously licks her lips. 'Okay. We're going to have a slight change of plan. You're not going to whack off for me, I'm going to fuck you instead. I've not been laid in months, and I can't have a big cock like that in front of me and not use it. Lie down.'

I lay on the floor, dead straight, with my arms by my side and feet out in front of me. Jo discards her robe, stands up and unfastens her bra, tossing it to one side. Her nipples are pink and erect, her boobs perfectly in proportion. For the first time, I realise she has her belly button pierced and a small green stone gleams.

She stands astride my legs and takes her knickers off. Her vagina is completely shaven, smooth and inviting. My cock twitches in anticipation. She starts to squat down, almost to the point where I'm about to enter her. The temptation to arch my hips and plunge into her is almost too great to resist.

'Right, Shaun. This is all about me, understand? You're not to touch me. Your hands stay at your side, you just lie there and try not to cum too quickly. Clear?'

I nod, and gasp as her hot, wet pussy engulfs my helmet. She slides down, taking around half of me into her cunt.

'Fucking hell!' she gasps 'Shit, you're so big!'

She starts to bounce up and down on her haunches, driving herself back down onto me a little harder each time, my cock going deeper. The view is mesmerising, her tits bouncing, her eyes clenched shut, mouth open as she takes me further and further into her.

She drops her hand to her clit and starts to rub herself furiously. Her wetness allows her to glide easily up and down on my cock as her moans begin to get louder. As her ass connects with my thighs and ballsack, she suddenly stops, adjusts her position so she's on her knees, straddling me and begins to ride me furiously, rocking herself back and forward. She grabs her breasts with one hand, mashing them against her, pinching her nipples and stretching them in her fingers. Her other hand pushes down on my chest, pinning me in place. She goes quicker and quicker, grinding her clit against my pubis until she suddenly orgasms, her pussy spasming and creaming around my cock. Her whole body tenses for a few seconds, before relaxing and she slumps forward onto my chest.

'Jesus Christ! Fuck me, that was good!' she whispers, then seems to remember that I'm lying beneath her. 'You haven't cum yet, have you?'

'No,' I tell her.

'Good. You can fuck me from behind until you do.'

She gets to her feet, removing herself from my cock with an audible sigh. I slowly get to my feet, watching as she takes a kneeling position on her armchair, her ass high and proud in the air. I snuggle in behind her, and start to feed my dick into her, slowly.

'My God!' she whimpers, before her head slumps onto the cushions. I think back to all the porn I've watched, and gently take hold of her hips, pulling her onto me. I ease out and go back in, slowly. I know I'm big, and there's a nagging voice in the back of my head that I might hurt her. I slide back in slowly, and slowly out, until I can see the base of my helmet just under her butthole. Her butt opens and closes slightly with each movement in and out. It's magical to watch, the kind of detail you don't see in porn. I glide in and out gently, transfixed and enjoying the squelching of my cock in her pussy.

'For fuck's sake, Shaun. Stop teasing me and just fuck me!' she tells me.

I do as I'm told. I fuck her hard and fast, and as her groans become louder, I start to feel a little braver and slap her ass. She doesn't complain, so I do it again, a little harder. I leave a red mark, so I lay a hand on her butt to rub it better. It's smooth, firm and perfect, and enough to tip me over the edge. I grunt as I explode into her, sending what feels like pints of semen deep into her pussy. My cock throbs and pulses as more and more leaves me, before Jo falls forward, breathing deeply, rolling onto her side and looking back at me.

'That was good. You lasted longer than I thought you would.' she tells me.

'Thanks,' I mumble, unsure of what else to say.

'You can go home now,' she tells me, as she struggles to her feet. She stands in front of me, naked and gorgeous. As she stands, some of my cum drips onto the inside of her thigh, her pussy is red and enflamed, and her blue eyes sparkle with happiness. 'Don't you dare tell your mother about this, or sneak around my house ever again. Understand?'

I shake my head. 'Don't worry, I won't say a word.'

She smiles tenderly at me, suddenly leans forward and kisses me on the cheek. 'Goodbye, Shaun.'

I go home, the rain has started again and I very carefully pick my through the broken fence. As I get to my house, I turn and look back. Her bedroom light flicks on, and she strides across the room, naked. She reaches across to pull the curtains, her breasts rising slightly, before she is lost to me.