The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're not done yet," Jamie informed him.

She stood up and turned around. Exposing her ass to him, she bent over and, once again, lowered her cunt onto his still hard cock. Once he was inside her, she put her hands on his knees and began to bounce on his shaft, this time her clit crashed onto his balls with each bounce, his cock even deeper in her cunt than before. She only slammed down on his cock five or six more times, and then it happened... Jamie's whole body became very tense, then started to convulse, all the muscles in her body jerking at once. Her legs clamped together on his, and she began to whimper, obviously holding in the scream she do desperately wanted to set free. As Jamie's pussy tightened on Steve's cock, he could feel her orgasm drip from her cunt, down his balls, and onto the floor.

"FUCK that was good." Steve was satisfied with their session.

Jamie rose off him and stood there looking between her legs at Steve's dick, glistening with her juices. She couldn't resist. She bent over and licked her juices from his cock, starting from his balls, and working her way to the tip of his cock, then slid the length into her mouth and back out again. Then, with a huge smile on her face, she put her clothes back on and walked away leaving him there on the bench. She went back into the Torpedo Room to wait for him.

Steve got dressed and walked back into the Torpedo Room about two minutes behind Jamie. When he came around the corner, he saw Jamie standing close to Liz and whispering to her. When they saw him, they stopped talking and stared at him.

"What?" he asked them, not really expecting an answer.

"Nothing," Liz answered, "Jamie was just telling me how your cock filled her perfectly, that's all." Both of the girls giggled.

"C'mon, we have to get back to the mess decks. CS1 will be wondering where we are, if he hasn't started looking for us already."

They went back up to middle level to the mess decks to clean up for the day. Their twelve-hour shift was almost over, and it would be time to get some sleep before they had to get up and start over again. Every day for the next six months would be pretty much the same except when they pulled into port. Then, Steve, Jamie, and Liz, had the day off for liberty. They rented a hotel room so Steve could make good on his promise for a threesome with Jamie and Liz.

12