The Love Boat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door approached the eleventh floor and slowed, but the women didn't seem to notice. Jamie was holding Steve, passionately kissing him, her tongue probing and playing in his mouth, and Liz, almost sandwiched between them, was caressing them both and kissing whatever patches of bare skin she could find. The bell on the elevator signaled that they had reached their destination and, instead of getting out, Steve turned his attention to Liz and began to kiss her with as much enthusiasm as he had been kissing Jamie only a second before. The elevator door started to close again and Jamie, reaching over and pushing the "door open" button, caused the movement of the door to reverse; they practically fell out of the elevator and into the hall.

"What room are we in?" Liz asked while trying to kiss Steve and talk at the same time, sounding desperate to make it to their destination.

"1109," Jamie answered, Steve's ear lobe pulling from her mouth with a slurping sound.

Liz and Jamie peeled off of Steve, one on his left arm and the other on his right, and guided him down the hall to their room. Jamie slid the key-card into the lock and the door responded with a green light, letting them know that it was unlocked; the process seemed to take forever. Jamie couldn't help but think to herself that the card wouldn't be the only thing sliding in and out tonight, and it would certainly be doing it more than once.

Again, they seemed to pour into the room as the door opened. The three of them stumbled in and fell onto a couch that sat next to a King size bed. Steve was still in the middle, Liz and Jamie on either side of him. They continued caressing and kissing for a moment, then Jamie gently grabbed Liz's arm, and they stood up together. Steve looked like a kid who just dropped his ice cream cone, Jamie and Liz just smiled devilishly at him. He was about to get up, and Jamie commanded, "Sit back down; we're not ready for you yet."

Steve did as he was told and, just then, Jamie turned to Liz, "Here, help me with this." Liz and Jamie, each at either end of the coffee table, picked it up and moved it to the other side of the room, away from the couch. They met each other back at the center of the room in front of the couch and loosely embraced each other. They each leaned their forehead against the other, turned to Steve, and smiled.

"Are you ready for the time of your life?" Liz asked him, already knowing the answer. Steve could only smile and nod for fear that if he tried to talk, he would sound like a child getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Jamie and Liz turned their heads back toward each other and began kissing each other gently. Liz was running her fingers through Jamie's hair as they kissed. Jamie ran her fingers down Liz's arm to her elbow, then back up with the lightest touch imaginable, causing her to break out in goose bumps. She opened her mouth slightly so Liz could slip her tongue in. Following Jamie's lead, Liz softly kissed her back, licking Jamie's lips and playing with her tongue. They stood there kissing for a few minutes, and then Jamie moved her hand to one of Liz's breasts, and gave it a squeeze through her dress. Liz responded by reaching down, grabbing Jamie's ass with both hands, and pulling her closer. As their bodies collided, Jamie reached behind Liz and unzipped her dress; it fell from her shoulders. Feeling her dress fall, Liz returned the favor by unzipping Jamie's dress. They relaxed their embrace slightly, and their dresses fell to the floor together.

By now, Steve had taken off his shoes and his shirt. Was it hot in the room, or was it just him? He couldn't tell. He continued to undress until he was sitting on the couch in his boxers and nothing else but a raging hard on begging to be released.

Jamie bent down, picked up their dresses, and threw them onto the coffee table. Both women were now standing in the middle of the room wearing only garter belts and stockings, high heels, bras, and panties; Jamie in white, Liz in black. Steve began to wonder just how much of this night they had planned considering the similarity of what they were wearing.

They put their arms around each other once more, picking up where they left off. As their kisses became more passionate, they began to caress each other with more intensity. Jamie moved her hand between Liz's legs and started to rub her pussy through her panties. Feeling Jamie's hand stroke her cunt, she let out a heavy sigh as if Jamie's touch had caused a small, but intense, orgasm to overcome her. Liz's pussy felt warm and moist in Jamie's hand; she could tell that it was time to take her passion to the next level. She slowly pulled her tongue from Liz's mouth and whispered, "Don't move, I'll be right back."

Liz did as she was told as Jamie slipped into the bathroom. She was only gone for a minute, but that minute seemed like an eternity to Liz who was disappointed at the loss of Jamie's touch. When Jamie returned, she had removed her panties, and replaced them with a pink strap-on dildo. As soon as she saw her, Liz smiled from ear to ear; she was now far from disappointed.

As Steve saw Jamie come from the bathroom wearing the strap-on, his cock pulsed one time and he felt a drop of pre-cum ooze from the head of his dick as it throbbed in anticipation. He was getting extremely excited now, and couldn't wait to see what happened next. When he did, he couldn't believe his eyes...he thought he was dreaming.

Jamie walked back over to Liz and began kissing and caressing her, again rubbing her pussy through her panties. As soon as she felt Jamie's touch on her pussy, Liz reached down and began stroking the rubber cock. After stroking it for a moment, she lowered herself to her knees, and sucked the pink member into her mouth and began pumping it as if it would give her the cum she so desperately wanted to fill her mouth. Once satisfied that it was good and wet, she stood up and led Jamie over to the couch. "Scoot over," she ordered, almost pushing Steve into the corner of the couch. With him out of the way, she sat Jamie down next to him and straddled her. She held the rubber cock in one hand and spread her pussy open with the other. As Liz lowered herself onto the dildo, Jamie supported her ass and watched the dildo slowly disappear into Liz's pussy.

As soon as the head of the cock entered her, Steve reached over, squeezed Jamie's tits, and kissed her deeply, slowly stroking his cock with his free hand. Still holding Liz's ass, Jamie began to moan while Steve kissed her. Liz began to bounce faster up and down on the dildo that was strapped to Jamie. As she slammed Jamie's "cock" in and out of her cunt, she reached up and began to fondle her own breasts. Her bra in the way, she pulled it down so she could have complete access to her tits. Squeezing them in her hands, she threw her head back and pinched her nipples until they were hard as rocks.

Liz was fucking Jamie's rubber cock madly, slamming her ass onto Jamie's lap, crashing harder each time, trying to force the cock deeper into her juicy pussy. She continued for about fifteen minutes, and then stopped, the cock entering her one more time, and her legs clamped around Jamie's. Supporting herself with her hands on Jamie's knees, she bit her bottom lip and let out a slight whimper as her body began to shutter, then her hips began to buck. Steve and Jamie watched her cum with amazement, stunned by the beauty of her orgasm.

After few moments of ecstasy, Liz turned to Jamie, smiled and said, "Your turn."

She slowly stood up and let the pink dildo fall from her pussy, helped Jamie to her feet, and kissed her; gently at first, then more passionately. Their tongues now fully engaged, Liz pulled away to remove the strap-on from Jamie and re-attach it around her own waist. They kissed for a moment more, then Liz gently turned Jamie around so she could enter her from behind. Jamie bent over and found herself above Steve's cock. She watched him stroke it as she felt the pink cock slide into her juicy hole. Now that her cunt was filled, she took Steve's stiff member into her hand and guided it into her mouth.

The pink dick slid easily into Jamie, her pussy already hot and wet from watching the fucking she had given Liz only a few minutes before. After a few slow strokes in and out of Jamie's wet pussy, Liz began to slam the pink dildo into Jamie as hard as she could. The force of Liz's hips against her ass made it difficult to suck Steve's dick, but she continued...she wanted to taste his salty load as it erupted from his cock. Already extremely aroused from watching the two of them, it didn't take long for Steve's balls to tighten, warning him of the impending orgasm.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" His warning only caused Jamie to suck harder...pump his cock faster.

Suddenly his legs stiffened and his cock seemed to grow by another inch in Jamie's mouth, then his load spurted from his dick, filling Jamie's mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, trying not to spill a drop. She raised her mouth from his still pulsing shaft and, squeezing it tightly in her hand, licked the last drop of cum from the tip. The feeling of Jamie's tongue on the head of his dick tickled him, sending a spasm through his entire body. Liz was still fucking her hard from behind, slamming the rubber dildo into Jamie and showing no signs of letting up. The feeling of the rubber cock slamming into her pussy was starting to drive her mad, but she didn't want to cum yet; she still had other plans.

Steve sat there on the couch watching Liz fuck Jamie; his load spent and his dick beginning to soften. Noticing his cock starting to shrink, Jamie began stroking him, trying to bring it back to life. He responded to her touch, and in a couple of seconds, his shaft was hard again.

Jamie turned to Liz, "I want you both in me at the same time," she told her.

Liz forced the dildo into Jamie as deep as it would go, held it there for a moment, and then slapped her on the ass, and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

Jamie pushed Liz back, letting the pink cock fall from her pussy. She moved Steve to the middle of the couch, spread his legs, and bent down to take his cock into her mouth once more. Satisfied that Steve's cock was good and wet, she turned around and spread her ass-cheeks, exposing her beautiful rosebud him. She lowered herself onto his shaft, pressing the head against her tiny asshole. Pausing for a second, she concentrated, relaxed the muscles in her ass, and allowed the head of Steve's cock to enter her. Once Steve's thick head was inside her, she paused again to focus on relaxing the rest of her tight ass so she could take the rest of his shaft. A few seconds later, she began to lower herself further onto him, his entire length filling her.

Liz began to rub her clit and stroke the pink strap-on cock as she watched the entire eight inches of Steve's cock disappear into Jamie's ass. Once completely inside her, Liz knelt down in front of them and began licking Steve's balls, sucking one of them into her mouth. Popping it back out, she moved her tongue up to Jamie's pussy, and began licking her swollen clit. As she did so, Jamie began to slide up and down on Steve's cock slowly, feeling it fill her ass. She looked down and watched Liz suck on her clit, and began to run her fingers through Liz's hair. Steve filling her ass and Liz expertly tonguing her clit was beginning to bring her to orgasm, but she needed something more to take her over the top.

She brushed Liz's hair to one side and whispered, "I want you to fill my pussy with your pink cock."

Liz didn't hesitate. She took one last lick of Jamie's sweet pussy, and straightened up in front of her. Seeing that she was ready, Jamie lowered herself down onto Steve's cock and stopped, his cock buried inside her. Again, as expertly as before, Liz guided the rubber shaft into Jamie's pussy, filling her cunt again with the pink dick. Jamie lay back against Steve, consumed by the feeling of both of her holes filled at the same time. As she lay there, Liz began to caress her tits gently with her fingertips, paying special attention to play close to her nipples, without touching them. As Jamie lay against Steve, he started to slowly rock his hips, causing his cock to slide in and out of her ass. When Liz felt Steve begin to fuck her ass, she complimented his movements and began moving the dildo in and out of Jamie's wet pussy, making sure to keep the same rhythm as Steve.

The feeling of both her holes being filled at the same time, combined with the fact that one of them was by a beautiful woman wearing a strap-on, was almost more than she could handle. Both of the cocks were sliding in and out of her in time; when Steve was sliding into her ass, Liz was sliding out of her cunt. As they fucked her, she reached her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

She lay there being fucked by both a man and a woman, and Liz could tell that she was close to orgasm. Jamie's mouth opened wide and called out to them, "OH, FUCK ME...FUCK ME...HARDER!!!"

Liz and Steve were happy to fulfill her wishes, and began slamming their cocks into her, no longer paying attention to the rhythm of the other's movements.

"SLAM YOUR COCKS INTO ME!" she ordered, but Steve couldn't move his entire length into her with her on top of him. Frustrated, he reached around Jamie and pushed Liz back, her rubber dick falling from Jamie's pussy. He put his arm around Jamie's mid-section and picked her up, his cock still buried in her ass.

"Sit down on the couch where I was, Liz."

She did so and, still holding Jamie against him, his cock deep in her ass, he moved her in front of Liz, and positioned her so that she was on top of Liz, her knees on the couch. Jamie reached between Liz's legs, grabbed the dildo, and inserted it into her pussy. Now it was Steve's turn to ram the full length of his cock into Jamie's ass. The position allowed Jamie's tits to hang at the perfect height for Liz to suck on; she did so without hesitation while she rocked her hips in time with Jamie.

"Do you have any lube in your bag of tricks?" Steve asked, slowly pulling his cock from Jamie's ass.

"In my bag in the bathroom," Jamie answered. "Hurry up, I want your cock back in me."

Steve went quickly to the bathroom, found Jamie's bag and grabbed the lube. He rubbed it over the entire length as he walked back to the couch.

As soon as he rounded the corner he looked up to see Jamie on top of Liz, their mouths open, and their tongues dancing wildly, each licking the other passionately. Liz's hands were holding Jamie's ass, slamming it up and down, forcing the pink dildo in and out of Jamie's pussy. Jamie's pussy was so wet that Steve mused that it sounded as if it were sucking the dildo into it. He resumed his position behind Jamie and she stopped fucking the pink cock so that Steve could enter her.

Jamie spread her ass and Steve pressed the head of his shaft against her asshole. It relaxed almost immediately, almost begging him to enter her. Slowly, the head of his dick disappeared into her, and then the rest of the shaft until it was buried to the hilt. He held it there for a moment until he felt Liz start to rock her hips, sliding the strap-on in and out of her slowly; he could feel the plastic detail of the veins on the dildo rubbing his shaft from inside her. Steve clinched his ass, causing his cock to swell and stretch the walls of Jamie's ass. She moaned with pleasure.

Satisfied that Jamie was ready for him, he withdrew his cock until only the head was inside, and then pushed it back in. He continued slowly at first, then faster, his arousal getting stronger feeling the rubber cock inside Jamie's pussy rubbing against his shaft. He pumped his cock in and out of her ass even faster, his hips now crashing against Jamie's ass, causing her cheeks to shake with each thrust. Jamie cried out, "FUCK MY ASS...YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCKS, BOTH OF YOU!"

Liz started to rock her hips faster, thrusting the pink strap-on in and out of Jamie's wet pussy as fast as she could, and Steve continued to pound his cock into her ass, showing no signs of letting up. Then, without warning, he thrust one last time and his cock began to pump its hot jiz into Jamie's ass.

His cock deeper in her now than it seemed to be before, she dug her fingernails into the back of the couch. "OH MY GOD!" she cried. Steve's cock was pulsing inside her, filling her with cum. The pleasure of Steve filling her ass with cum was made more intense by the pain caused by the walls of her ass being stretched by his pulsating cock. The sensation was more than she could take. She squeezed her legs against Liz's hips, and in doing so, forced the dildo from her pussy. As soon as it left her hole, Jamie's orgasm squirted all over Steve's legs, and splashed onto the floor.

Steve had never seen a woman squirt before, and the feeling of a woman's orgasm running down his legs caused him to step back, quickly pulling is cock from Jamie. He stood there dumbfounded for a moment looking at the puddle on the floor caused by Jamie's orgasm. Jamie looked over her shoulder, half upset that he pulled his cock from her, and half amused at his reaction to her orgasm, she giggled.

"What's the matter? Haven't you seen a woman squirt before?" she asked him.

"NO! Well, I mean I've seen it on the Internet, but I always thought it was fake. That's never happened... You've never done that before."

Jamie got up from on top of Liz and turned to him. "You've never fucked me like that before," she told him. "You have to hit just the right spot and, with you and Liz fucking me at the same time, I was so overwhelmed with pleasure, well... I guess I got carried away."

"I just wasn't expecting... I mean... I wasn't sure what happened, that's all."

"Don't worry sweetheart," Liz told him, "this happens to us every time we are together. I know how to make her squirt, and she knows to make me squirt... Now you know too." Liz and Jamie went to him, each holding their naked bodies against him, and began to kiss and caress him.

"That was fucking awesome," Steve said, a sound of contentment in his voice.

"Mmm... It was pretty good," Jamie added, a small smile on her lips.

"Next time, you both have to fuck me," Liz said, "but right now, I need some sleep."

They walked over to the oversized bed, pulled the covers back, and lay down, again, with Steve in the middle. They slept there all night, none of them moving a muscle. They woke to the sound of the maid banging on the door and realized that they had overslept. Thankfully, it was only about nine o'clock, they still had time to take a shower before checkout time.

12