The Love I Never Knew I Needed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back down at Jane on the floor crying, only she had stopped now. She was looking up at me, and she was searching my face for something...anything that might indicate what I was thinking, how I was feeling. I started to pull her to her feet and with her hand still in mine, I took her hand and pressed it to my lips. I owed her the same overt display of how I felt. I looked into her eyes and I kissed her hand as gently and softly as I could.

At this show of affection, her eyes filled with tears again, but this time that beaming smile came to her face once more. Before I could be ready for it, she took her hand from mine and threw her arms around me, holding me for what must have been dear life.

At this, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her as tight to me as I possibly could without pressing the wind from her lungs. My rage was dissipating, and in its place....a sense of urgency. I held her with a sense of it. Before I could stop myself, my hands were gripping unto her flesh and holding her ever tighter. In response to this, her grasp on me increased as well. I couldn't breathe properly, because I needed to breathe her, not air. My hands were starting to wander her back. What was the middle of her back became the small of her back. What was the small of her back became the fabric of her panties as I suddenly found myself cupping her ass cheeks full on with both hands. I also noticed that her face had become buried into my neck. Then instead of breathing I felt her lips pressed against it. Then her mouth opened and I started to feel open kisses across my neck line.

Without thinking I gave her ass a hard squeeze, and in reaction to this, she wrapped her entire upper body around my shoulders and subsequently hoisted her legs up and around my torso and wrapped her legs tight around me, pressing her entire body to mine.

Was this really happening? Was I going to....I couldn't even bring myself to think the words.

Then, I felt the hesitation in her movements and she began to finally speak again.

"Wait....wait.....Paul....wait..." she breathed

I knew it was too good to be true.

She then loosened her arms grasp on me and changed her posture so we could see and talk face to face.

"Paul, I...want....lets slow down a bit. Put me down over on the bed and let's talk, ok?" she asked, concern in her face and voice.

I carried her to the bed and gently placed her down on her back as she released her legs from around me.

She sat up slowly as I started to move away from her. "Please, can we sit and talk for a bit? There is so much to say, and we've both lived for long enough without saying it" She said. She must have sensed the pain and disappointment in my face because before I went to sit on the bed beside her, she took my hand, all the while looking into my eyes, and gave it a slow gentle kiss, then added "Please trust me, it's gonna be ok. I promise"

I found that I did trust her, even though I had no idea what that meant. For some reason, when she said to trust her, I felt in my heart that I should. That no matter what, everything was going to be ok after all.

-------------------------------------------------

More to come soon. Thank you so much for sharing in this journey.

12