The Love I Never Knew I Needed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a fast, urgent kiss and I instinctively quickened my pace again.

"Good baby, good. Faster baby. You can do it, I know you can. Stroke it faster baby. Show me how fast you can stroke it. "

At this I started stroking it faster, and they became harder at the same time. It wouldn't be long now, and I would cum. I knew it. I needed it. I didn't want to stop, but I also couldn't wait much longer.

"Are you getting close baby? Are you gonna cum for me?" she asked, breathing ragged.

I could only nod, but again it wasn't enough for her. She sounded hungry, starving for me to tell her.

"You gotta tell me baby. Tell me you wanna cum. Tell me how bad you need to cum for me!"

"Uhhh...GOD Jane...I need to cum for you so bad!"

She smiled ear to ear at this, and she began running her hands up and down my chest, and down my stomach, always stopping just short of groin area, where I was hard at work. It made the impossible task of not cumming even more difficult.

"I know baby." She said.

"You need to cum, don't you? You need to release that cum. Any minute now, you're gonna give it to me, aren't you?", She practically begged.

This was the last straw, and I found I was at the breaking point. Every second since I walked in the door of this house was about to culminate right this very moment. Every word, every tear shed, every wall broken down made up this moment, and I needed to release it. I needed to cum right now. My hand became a flurry of movement as I stroked as fast and hard as I possibly could.

"Jane...Uhhh...I need to cum. Im gonna ..cuummmmm.."

"Yes baby! Cum for me. Please, cum for me. I know you can do it, cum. Cum baby...cum. "

"Oh...God...JANE!" I moaned desperately.

There it was, The fire raging inside me, bubbling itself from down in my bowels had now engulfed every single cell of me body. My ears started burning, A wave of absolute divine pleasure now crashed over me like a tidal wave, and with it my cock spurted.

I instinctively looked down at my cock as a first gigantic, hot stream shot out and splashed across Janes chest, then a second shot straight up, landing across her chin and down her chest again, then a third across her stomach, and an unbelievable amount of smaller spurts of warm cum

streamed out at an ever decreasing magnitude, landing down lower and lower on her stomach, until the last two dribbled out and landed on her panties.

Oh. My. God. I shot my cum all over her.

A wave of shame and guilt started to creep over me, and would have engulfed me, as it always did after I masturbated, but Jane spoke and what she said was completely unexpected.

"Oh...BABY...look what you did...Look at this mess you made...this absolutely beautiful, perfect mess."

Beautiful mess? At this I was able to look at her in the eye again, only she wasn't looking into my eyes, she was looking down at the cum, drenching her entire torso, and chin. She looked slightly stunned, but slowly a radiant smile began to wash over her entire face, and then she looked up at me again.

"Oh baby, you did so good. Oh Paul...you were so beautiful. I can feel you all over me. It feels amazing." She then grasped my face in both hands and gave me a passionate kiss. She again, released our kiss and looked into my eyes, smiling.

"I am so proud of you, you were amazing. You did so good baby!" She then resumed kissing me, only that wasn't all she did.

She pressed her freshly drenched, panty-covered pussy into my equally drenched cock and began grinding in earnest against it.

She started to breathe very hard and released out kiss to come up for air.

"Oh god baby...you came all over me. You covered me in your warm cum. It's all over me, isn't it?"

"Yes honey, It's all over you. You're soaked by it." I answered. I thought I knew where she was going with this, so I was going to roll with it.

"I'm soaked by it, right? God baby, you shot your cum all over me. You jerked your cock so fast and hard, and you showered me in your cum. God there was so much."

She was grinding harder and faster now, and her breathing was coming in staggered and labored. She was practically panting, and she closed her eyes, riding me for all she was worth.

"I had to baby. I had to cum all over you. You're so fucking sexy. You begged me for it, and I had to shoot my cum all over you."

At this her breath caught in her lungs, and she gave out a loud, desperate moan as she began grinding across my cock at a feverish pace.

"You had to, didn't you? You had to cum on me. I know you did. Because I'm yours. I'm all fucking yours. Every god damn inch, and you had to show me, didn't you? You had to show me I was yours."

She must have been getting very close. I felt that it wouldn't be long now. She needed encouragement, like I did.

"That's right baby. All mine. You are all mine. I had to show you, how much I need you. How much I want you. I had to give you everything I had. I had to give you every drop."

That last phrase was all it took.

"OH GOD BABY!", she moaned all too loudly, "EVERY DROP!"

At this, she flung her arms around me, pressed her entire body into me, and began convulsing uncontrollably, clearly in the throes of a body-shattering orgasm, as was evidenced by her next utterances.

"Oh God baby...oh God, oh god, oh God baby...I love you...I love you...GOD Paul I love you so much...oh God...Oh God..."

She repeated this for a while longer as the shudders rippling across her entire body began to lessen and subside, until she lay still, arms still wrapped around me, breathing deeply.

In this moment, holding each other, was the first time in my entire life when time was meaningless. Meaning was meaningless. Jane and I, together as one in this embrace, transcended time. Transcended space. There was no life for either of us outside of this embrace, right here and right now. Each breath we took together pushed the moon back up in the sky, prolonging this night neither one of us wanted to end.

But, like all things in life, even this moment could not last forever, and we both knew it. As usual, Jane spoke first.

"You did so good Paul." She said, sitting herself up to face me.

"Watching you stroke yourself, watching you use your strength and power. I was in awe of you. When you shot your cum all over me, bathing me in the most intimate and private part you have to give...I am near speechless. I loved you so much in that moment. I love you all the more because of it." She said, absentmindedly gliding her hand over her chest and stomach, mingling her fingers in the pearly and shiny liquid I covered her in.

"Jane that was the most powerful thing I have ever experienced in my life. I have never been encouraged like that while...doing what I did...for someone. Actually, I have never done that in front of someone before. I have never felt so accepted."

I wanted to tell her I loved her, again, but from the glowing smile she gave me I somehow knew that she knew. She then looked at me in a calm and serene way.

"If you'll have me, I'd like to sleep here, with you. I need to hold you in my arms tonight."

I smiled and answered her all too quickly.

"I wasn't going to let you sleep anywhere else."

At this she smiled back at me, and added one last thing.

"Would it be alright id I don't clean you off of me? I just love you all over me, and I want to sleep knowing it's there. All except for this anyway.." she said, and at first I didn't know what she meant, until she brought a finger up to her chin and swiped the cum from it unto the tip of her finger.

She then, after fixing her eyes onto mine, brought her finger into her open mouth, closed her lips around it and sucked it off.

She kept it in her mouth, clearly trying to get every cell she could from her finger, before taking her finger out and smiling that seductive, sumptuous smile.

"God, you're delicious." She said, slowly shifting off of me, and the bed.

She sauntered across the floor, first picked up her dress from the floor, then neatly folded it and set it on the television. She then turned to me and asked me, "What time is sweetheart?"

Sweetheart. Baby. Honey. God I had waited my entire life, secretly hoping and wishing I would hear those words from her stunning lips, directed at me. Now here we were, and I was hearing them.

I looked over on the nightstand at my phone, tapped the home button to make the time flash for a moment: 3:17 am. Damn!

"Late. Almost 3:30." I answered her.

"Damn. My mom is gonna be up at 7. She always is. Will you set an alarm for 6:45 sweetheart? Ill wake up and turn it off and creep back up to my room before she's up." She asked.

"Of course." I said, while I brought up the clock app on my phone and set it for the time she asked for.

She then went to the closet door mirror, and stood there, facing it for a moment, looking herself up and down, paying particular attention to her cum-soaked midsection. She cracked a smile, and turned to return to the bed. She got to the opposite edge of the bed as me and stopped.

"How do you sleep at night? I want you to sleep in whatever is the most comfortable position for you."

"Uhh...I usually sleep on my side, doesn't really matter which one it is. I just kind curl up a bit. Is that ok?" I responded.

"Of course." She answered, smiling bright.

I pulled my underwear back up over my now softer and satisfied cock and pulled the covers over me, curling on my right side towards her side of the bed. She reached for the remote for the lights in the room, which had been placed on the nightstand on her side for me earlier that day, and crawled in bed, taking a place as the proverbial "little spoon" in my arms, backing herself as close as possible against my body, and nestled herself in. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her. She took my arm underneath hers, holding it to her right, and pressed my hand to her lips.

Darkness had fallen inside of our world, here in this room. A blanket of comfort and warmth to wrap us in its clutches as sleep came for us, to carry us away in its loving arms.

I closed my eyes, my face buried in her luscious black locks of hair, breathing her scent in each time. I was exhausted. I was full of comfort and joy, but exhausted all the Same. I was going to allow sleep to take me, holding the woman of my dreams in my arms. Life truly doesn't get any better than this. If it did, I would allow myself to find out in the coming week ahead.

"I love you Paul. Think about that as you fall asleep." She whispered to me, then started softly kissing my hand over and over and over again.

"I love you too, Jane. More than you will ever know."

At this she turned her head slightly and whispered one more thing.

"If you wake up and you're hard again, and you need another release, please wake me up. I'll help you take care of it. I don't care how asleep I am. If I can't, or don't wake up, please don't be ashamed or nervous or anything, please just stroke yourself off. And when you cum, do it on me again. I won't get mad or weird, I promise. A man has needs, and when they come can't be controlled. Ok? Promise?"

Whoa. That, I didn't expect. I mean I was so exhausted I didn't think that would become a problem, at least tonight, but it was astonishing to hear her so selflessly want to please me, even in her sleep.

"I promise Jane."

With that I missed her head, and she resumed giving my hand soft, gently kisses. I don't know how long she kissed me hand for, for it took me only seconds to slip off into the shadows of unconsciousness.

12