The Love Moment

Story Info
White Aussie couple and bisexual black man hook up.
988 words
23.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"You're sure you're not worried, mate?"

"No, not at all."

Paul Kerr was a bit nervous. He was hoping that both he and his wife would be satisfied by the end of the night, but he feared that something might go terribly wrong.

He looked at Dorothy, who didn't seem to have any worries at all. She had a big smile on her face, her shoulder-length light brown hair shining against the blue evening light of the midtown Manhattan hotel window, her green eyes glowing with anticipation.

Then, he looked at Robin, this well-built, dark-skinned, brown-eyed man starting directly at him. Robin was clearly a gym devotee; he had rock-hard abs and well-defined biceps, and his chest was completely clean-shaven. He glanced down at Robin's beige slacks and saw that he clearly had something huge beneath his waist.

Paul's shirt was also off, but he hadn't shaved his chest in years. He had a few excess pounds, but wasn't out of shape by any means; with his mop of dark brown hair and blue eyes, he looked like any typical early-40s white guy from Sydney. Hey, maybe he goes for that look, Paul thought.

Paul glanced at Robin again, smiling at the sight of the curly black hair on his head, imagining what it would be like to kiss and stroke it. He knew his wife was thinking the exact same thing.

"Well, guess there's no reason to wait, then."

"You're right about that!" Dorothy remarked, quickly removing her bra to expose her large breasts. Robin immediately walked over to her and embraced her, kissing her lovely boobs. Paul was turned on, and removed his pants and boxers as Dorothy did the same to Robin.

Paul walked behind Dorothy to remove her panties, and to get an unobstructed view of Robin's big black cock. It was so hard and firm that it actually looked like a bone! Paul immediately wanted to move Dorothy out of the way and suck Robin until he came, but he knew he would have to wait his turn. In the e-mails and text messages that led them to this trip and this hotel, Robin made it clear that he would only play with Paul after he had played with his wife. Robin was only "bi in bed," as he put it.

Paul had been with both men and women before he married Dorothy ten years ago, and wished he had met a man who looked and talked and carried himself like Robin, but such men were few and far between in Sydney. At least America had a few.

For the moment, Paul could only look on as Robin caressed Dorothy, taking her hand and leading her to the hotel bed. Paul climbed in as well and lay next to Robin and Dorothy as they fucked, stroking himself as he looked at Robin's luscious black ass. He longed to fuck that ass, to make this hot, hard young black man cum.

Robin was clearly impressed by Dorothy, muttering that she was beautiful in between his kisses and licks. Paul smiled as Robin kissed his wife's midriff and played with her pussy hair before going down on her. "Ahhh, Ahhhh!" she moaned as his tongue flicked into her.

Paul grabbed Robin's left hand and put it on his wife's right breast. He knew that would turn her on even more. Indeed, just a few minutes later, Dorothy had an orgasm that nearly deafened Paul.

After licking her pussy, Robin kept kissing down his wife's thighs, making his way down to her toes, sucking them with enthusiasm. It was so hot seeing Dorothy's pale toes in Robin's dark mouth; Paul continued stroking his cock, desperately hoping he wouldn't cum unless it was in Robin's sexy ass.

After sucking her toes, Robin stood up and gently flipped Dorothy onto her stomach. Suddenly, Robin began stroking himself, gasping as his intensity began to build. "Uh..." he groaned as his shook his iron-like cock furiously. "Oh, yeah!"

A streaming flash of hot cum landed on Dorothy's upper back, a few drops landing on her hair. Robin took some of the cum and pushed it down Dorothy's back until it began to run into her asscrack. He then knelt down to lick some of his own cum from her upper back.

The sight of Robin licking his own cum made Paul drunk with lust, and he raised himself up to kiss Robin full on the lips. He was bit nervous that Robin might resist, that there was something in this young black man that might reject the idea of kissing another man and especially an older white man, but Robin offered no resistance, in fact pulling Paul off the bed to fondle his naked pale ass.

"Robin," whispered Paul, "I wanna fuck you, mate."

"Go right ahead, dude," Robin responded. "My ass is all yours."

Paul became even more aroused by Robin's sexy words, and quickly ran to his luggage bag to remove a bottle of lubricant. He bent Robin over, spread the lube over his cute chocolate asshole, grabbed his hips and began to fuck his ass. He pounded away at Robin's love hole as his wife looked up, now on her back and smiling.

Paul could see Dorothy play with her pussy as he fucked Robin's black ass. Both men were groaning in pleasure, Robin occasionally reaching back to play with Paul's balls. It wasn't long before Paul's cum roared into Robin's asshole; as soon as Paul pulled out, both men collapsed on the bed, their bodies nearly hitting Dorothy's on the way down.

The next morning, Paul was awakened by the morning sunlight streaking through the hotel window—and Robin's loud snoring. He looked at his naked body next to the equally nude bodies of Robin and Dorothy, and smiled to himself. The only thing he would regret about this trip was having to go back to Sydney.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blondie & Derek Dagwood sets Blondie up with Derek for a photoshoot.in Interracial Love
Dark Meat for the Family Ch. 01 College athlete meats his roommate's family at Thanksgiving.in Mature
The Janitor's Girl Pt. 01 A old black janitor rescues a beautiful cheerleader.in Interracial Love
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Nancy and Her Black Lover A one-night stand, a fateful decision to be a single mother.in Interracial Love
More Stories