The Love of a Tentacle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene worked the tentacle back some as she lapped at it's head and kissed it all over. Her pussy had begun to soak her panties and one of her hands was under her shirt tugging her nipples. She knelt by the window and took the cock all the way into her mouth (in the sense that a person can take a 20 foot tentacle into their mouth that is) and sucked on it with her eyes closed, enjoying the texture of the head on her tongue.

She felt like the taste was electrifying her body. It was almost like she was getting pleasure from performing fellatio on Rox's member. Which in fact, she was. A little know fact about tentacle monsters is that their precum is a drug designed to excite females. So the next time someone scoffs at a woman enjoying a tentacle rape in an anime you can impress them with your knowledge of tentacle physiology.

Rox was muttering something down below, but Charlene was both too absorbed in her task and his voice was too low for her to tell if it was sweet mutterings or dirty encouragements to suck his cock harder.

Charlene had the first four inches of the tentacle driving into her mouth now and felt comfortable with it. Her moans and the sound of slurping filled the air as she decided to push herself some. Years ago she had felt curious and tried to deepthroat a banana, something that had turned out quite poorly. This attempt went much the same at first. She took him in until she gagged and then coughed as she pulled her mouth off his dick. Catching her breath she tried again, with the same results.

Rox did not complain, as for several minutes Charlene gagged herself again and again on his long member. Finally Charlene realized she didn't have the willpower to overcome her gagging with such little practice, leaning out the window she whispered,

"Send up two more Rox."

Rox was happy to oblige the lady and two more cocks soon hovered just inside the window. Charlene brought them close together and turned from one to the other, kissing and licking them to excite the newcomers and get their delicious juice flowing. Then told Rox,

"Hold my head baby, push it deep!"

One tentacle wrapped around her neck, another wrapped itself up in her hair and pulled her head back, the last one hovered above her face for a moment before descending and pushing against her waiting lips which parted. The cock slid into her mouth and found the back of her throat. She coughed around it and choked. Rox pulled back a moment then pushed back in, this time he applied more force.

Charlene's fist clinched at her side as her body quaked. The tentacle was past her defenses now and buried deep. Charlene relaxed, the choking stopped. Rox started to move, fucking her throat like a vagina. Charlene gurgled with delight and began to please herself with her fingers. She pinched her nipples and rubbed around her soaked pussy, taking her time before working her clit.

She started to feel the need to breathe but couldn't talk with a long tentacle pumping in and out of her. Rox felt her need as she began thrashing on the end of his pricks and pulled out. She gasped for air for a moment and licked her lips, the long stands of spit hanging between her mouth and the cock dangling above her face were flavored with Rox's precum and drove Charlene wild.

"MORE!" Charlene demanded. "Fuck my throat til you cum Rox!"

Charlene was surprised at her own dirty speech. What's more she had always been rather hesitant about the idea of some boy spraying her with cum, especially in her mouth, but Rox's had fed her a cup or more of his leaking mojo at this point, and Charlene could now barely think straight.

Rox pushed his cock back into her mouth and fucked her face with no inhibitions or restraint. Gagging and choking, spit running down her chin Charlene was in her own world, or maybe in Rox's world, as she pawed at her burning cunt. Rox was panting with excitement down below, but one would hardly know it was HIM being pleasured by this act.

He was being pleasured quite a bit though, and his cock had received more then enough. It twitched and poured out it's load into the hungry belly of the squirming woman who worshiped it with her lips and tongue. Charlene began to cum, screaming into her fleshly gag as she felt her stomach and throat fill with Rox's seed.

When his tentacles released her Charlene fell to the floor her chest heaving. When she got up and crawled to the window Rox smiled up at her.

"Thanks a lot Charlene! I'll see you when you get home tomorrow ok?"

Charlene looked down at him as though angry and said,

"Don't toy with me Mr! You've got five more tentacles, GET THEM UP HERE!"

Rox blinked, hardly believing his good fortune and started to extend his full compliment of tentacles.

"Wait," Charlene said, having an idea. "I'm gonna let you in but you gotta walk quiet so you don't wake up my mom okay? Count to sixty before you come in."

Rox nodded, and ran around to the front of the house. Charlene stopped by the kitchen on the way to the door and grabbed what she needed. Racing to her room she threw a beach towel on her bed and stripped, laying back on it naked. Goosebumps ran over her brown skin as she poured Chocolate syrup all over her tits, then in lines to her pussy and down her legs. She took the can of whip cream and sat there liberally applying it until her door opened and Rox creeped in.

She saw his jaw drop at her naked form and smiled, bringing her fingers, covered in whip cream, to her lips, seductively licking her fingers clean.

"So... you like chocolate?"

Rox nodded, which for him meant bowing basically.

"Well, come get me while I'm hot..." Charlene licked her lips, opening her legs to offer herself to him.

Rox crawled up to the bed and his tongue came out of his huge mouth. Charlene trembled when she saw his gaping jaw, its teeth frightful. But his tongue, a massive, slippery thing, wrapped around her ankle and began to run up her leg, sending incredible sensations through her body.

"Oh Rox..." she whispered as he ran his tongue up her leg, and then to her delight and terror, swallowed it whole. Somehow he was able to avoid even a pinch from those fearsome jaws. He sucked her leg and wiggled his tongue on her inner thigh, drawing delighted moans from his lover.

Once he had worked every inch of her leg her slowly pulled back and started on the other one. As he did he let one tentacle move up her body, rubbing itself on her lips. She opened them willingly and took his cock in her mouth. He let her handle pleasuring it, and simply held it there for her to suck on like a lollipop. Two other tentacles took hold of her wrist and pulled her arms up over her head as he lapped his way greedily up her gorgeous chest.

Like her legs, he had no problem taking her entire breast into his mouth, and Charlene felt his teeth light scrape along her erect nipples. The strange coupling was causing Charlene's pussy to cry out for attention and she thrust her crotch up against Rox, whose soft fur felt wonderful on Charlene's legs.

"Oh, eat me Rox! Eat me up you lovely monster!"

Rox found his way to Charlene's virgin pussy, which he tasted for the first time. His tongue moved over it and below, covering her pussy completely and snaking between her asscheeks to message her anus.

"Hey!" Charlene said, "Not there!" She giggled at the contact though, it was dirty, but felt good. Charlene was in Heaven, as was Rox, as he savored every inch of her with his exceptional oral assets. He turned her on her back and wrapped his tongue around her neck then gave her a huge hickey on her back which made her laugh and plead for him to stop as he touched several ticklish places.

He bent her over and sucked her whole ass into his mouth, pressing his tongue into her crack. She glared back at him and told him to stop, which he did for the moment. He didn't need to stay away long though, as Charlene drank more of his precum she grew hotter and hotter, before long she pleaded,

"Fuck me Rox! I want you to take me every way you can!"

She didn't protest when as his long tongue probed her pussy and asshole. When she was lubed with his spit he sent in his tentacles, the first to slowly enter her pussy. He climbed up her body and they kissed as he took her virginity. It was a moment both sweet and dirty, painful and delightful as Charlene squeezed his sides and he tried his best to go slow. Once she relaxed He entered her asshole, a similar moment as her body tried to adjust to the unnatural invasion of her anus.

Once she was relaxed he stepped back and let his tentacles do the work, one in each of her three holes, the other two which were not spent teased her body, rubbing her clit or flicking her nipples. He used them to squeeze her tits together on the base of the cock fucking her mouth. He found the cool whip and delighted in covering his tentacles in it and feeding it to her, making her lick up and down their lengths to get it all.

Rox got her up on her hands and knees and resumed licking her ass, this time he got no complaints as she was busy sucking the precum out of his cocks like an addict. They all crowded around her face while she switched from one to the other. Rox took her whole ass in his mouth as she arched her back and he shoved his tongue deep. She grunted and groaned, but his soft tongue was the perfect tool for such a deep invasion of her unspoiled asshole.

Charlene was shocked to find herself playing the wanton slut, but felt safe doing it for her beloved Rox. He pulled her to the floor and hugged her while he pounded her ass and pussy. The feeling of his strong form above her, soft fur messaging her chest as he licked her face while she was being penetrated by three dicks was indescriblable.

Rox lifted her into the air as she hung limp, unable to do anything but be enjoyed by the tentacles that grew more aggressive as they approached orgasm, but always checked themselves from hurting her. A virgin cunt, dripping a bit of blood onto the beach towels, could be easily made to scream by a 20 foot cock, but Rox controlled himself.

Charlene panted and used her limited knowledge of sex to talk as dirty as she could, urging him on. The phrase 'fucked her brains out' had some meaning to her now, as she could barely think for the lust clouding her mind.

"Oh God, there's so many."

"Give it to Rox, ugh put it in me!"

"Oh Rox.. oh, another one?"

"Ummmm, that's sick Rox... I like it don't stop..."

"AHHH drill me deeper, I can take another foot..."

He fucked her in every position he could think of, which after being instructed by the porn crew for the website was quite a bit. When Rox came he pulled out, spraying her face, then he replaced that cock with another. He withdrew from her ass and covered her sweet buns in thick semen, her pussy though he flooded, enjoying the sight of his cum leaking out of her stretched cunt. He wiped up some of he cum and fed it to her on his spent cocks. One by one he withdrew his dicks into himself and Charlene lay back on the bed, covered in cum and sweat.

Rox hopped up on the bed and she cuddled up to his warm, fuzzy chest. In the morning, Rox cooked her a tasty omelet.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I love to hear from folks who liked my stories, and I decide what to write next largely based on what people tell me they like, so if you enjoyed this let me know and there might be a part two.

12