The Love of Yellow Creeper

Story Info
Flora with a twist.
2.3k words
4.23
72.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers

I discovered my love of plants, or rather one particular plant, rather late in my relatively short life. It was by chance that I stumbled across the plant that would give me my new point of view on things. Before discovering it, I had enjoyed gardening only to watch young plants make their way out of the ground. After that, it wasn't so magical.

I had long been intending to explore a small cave-like opening in the cliff high above my simple village in the mountain. It was something I'd discovered a long time ago as a child, but never thought of until one day when I remembered it was there and decided it would make an interesting exploration.

When I managed to get to the entrance, I saw it was not a natural cave, but excavated from the rock, with the excavation debris having been dumped just outside the entrance. Over this debris of smallish boulders and the like, there grew an interesting plant. It was a vibrant, deep green vine with large velvety leaves, and I thought it was a pumpkin plant. There were several flower buds here and there, all ready to open, all revealing deep yellowy-orange flowers to come. That was about the entirety of the attention I paid the plant, aside from looking for where it was growing from and noticing that there were no pumpkins or other fruiting bodies just yet.

I climbed up the pile of rocks, being careful not to step on the plant, and upon reaching the top, I realized that I had forgotten the one thing I needed: a source of light. Caves get very dark very quickly.

Just then I heard a rustle and a suckling noise behind me, and I turned around to see what it was. Because it startled me, I turned faster than I should have, and my footing was lost. The next thing I knew I was on my back, and the plant had wrapped itself around my arms, legs and neck with at least one branch of its viny self for each appendage. It felt rough and slightly prickly against my neck. I was instantly terrified.

Something began making strange sounds in my left ear, sort of a cross between wheezing and sucking and whistling. I tried to turn my head to look, but the tightening of the vine told me that was not allowed. Then I saw what was making the noises. It was one of the flowers.

That flower came around to the front of my face and opened a bit, revealing a pollen-laden anther on a thick stamen, which sprouted from the center of the flower. It wiggled, sprinking that orangy colored pollen all over my face, and I could not help but breathe some of it in despite my best efforts. It made my eyes water and my nose started the itch of a sneeze. I sneezed several times, after which time another flower, without either anther or stamen, appeared and covered my mouth and nose with its amazingly soft, sensual petals. Try as I might, I could not make the thing move away, and soon its thick, cloying scent had acted on me and I was feeling my body relax, even as I became aroused.

Aroused? What the hell? Here I was in the middle of a nightmare, being attacked by a damned pumpkin plant and I was getting aroused? But, undeniably, I could feel myself growing erect, feel it growing considerably with each heartbeat, until it was straining against my pants. And so what if I was being attacked by a pumpkin plant from hell? It was OK... Yes, all was right in the world and everything was OK.

My arousal grew, unabated, and I could think only of departing my clothes from my body enough that my new lover could have me. Yes, those long, sinewy vines, so strong and flexible! The deep, rich green of the lightly furred leaves... mmmmm. I snarled like a cat in heat at my seductress. The flower over my face wiggled for a moment in response, sending flames of desire through my face and head. Yes!

"Please, I don't even know your name," I said, muffled by the female flower over my face.

But in response, I only had the thought to lick the center of this flower, so aptly positioned, while my hands were guided to unzip my fly. Yes, I would love to pleasure you, I thought, as my tongue slid out and tasted the little nub at the deep center of the petals covering my mouth. Its nectar was sweeter than sugar, and as I licked, more and more of it flowed onto my tongue until I had to swallow, but that was only followed by more and more of the sticky fluid. It was primal pleasure.

I succeeded in unzipping and unbuttoning my jeans, and then hooked my fingers into the waist band of the jeans and my underwear together and brough them down to my knees. My erection popped out of the restraining space and waved in the air for a moment before coming to rest standing tall, but leaning back towards my stomach.

The flower in my face was waving back and forth every so slightly, as I licked gently. It's response told me that, whatever it was I was licking, it was extremely delicate, and so I took great care to be extremely gentle. Once I was achieving the level of subtlety that it seemed to enjoy, began an almost waggling dance slowly back and forth, every once in a while shuddering, as those drops of nectar flowed on and on into my mouth. This was so comfortable, so right, that I was almost surprised by the sensation of the same petals from a different one of the female flowers caressing my stiffness.

The sensation on my face had been my world for a moment, and this new sensuality ripped through my mind to take me to a place I had never dreamed could have existed. I could see the other, slightly more yellow flower gently moving up and down my shaft, looking as though it were almost ready to open, the edges of its petals flaring outward slightly, giving it the shape of a slender, elegant vase. It, too, was dripping the clear liquid that the flower I was tongue fucking was dripping into my mouth. At one point, it held itself directly above the tip of my cock and allowed me to watch it drip a drop of it's nectar onto me, slowly, that single drop seeming to take minutes to form, and then with the slightest quiver, perhaps of pleasure, it fell and kissed me between the legs. I groaned.

I got the feeling that the plant was waiting for it's purpose to be fulfilled with the flower I was licking before it was going to do anything else, and since I really wanted to come, I began licking it more eagerly as it returned my hands to my sides. After a reminder of how delicate the flower's center was, when it pulled away a second, I resumed the gentleness I had been pursuing, but I added vigor to it. Gently vigorous, I suppose that's the best description I have for what I was doing.

Just as my tongue was beginning to get sore from my extended activities, the flower slowly, very slightly began drawing away, and stopped it's hypnotic waving. A vine slid under my head and pushed my face up to meet the flower as it backed off just a little, and I continued licking it as I had been doing, until all of a sudden, the petals flattened against my face and I was drenched in wave after wave of that sweet, delicious nectar. I tried to catch it all, but it sprayed everywhere. When the nectar stopped coming, the vine that flower was on went limp, and fell to the side.

Now it was my turn, I observed, as the other flower caressed my length. I was surprised, even in the altered state of mind I was in, to see that flower - and moreover, to feel that flower - kissing my cock! It was amazing that a flower could do that, but it felt amazingly good. The dripping flower had nectar all along the inside of its petals, so they were well lubricated. This nectar, it seemed, was slicker than the stuff I had on my face.

In an instant, that flower had snaked up and plunged down on my cock, and to my amazement, almost the whole thing disappeared into it. It was quite well lubricated, and the inside even felt like a woman, complete with what felt like a cervix when I hit bottom. The strange contrast between what I was feeling and what I was seeing confused my brain, and the result was a sort of naughty erotic joy at what was happening.

That flower stayed where it was for a moment, and then began its journey up my shaft an back down, in a loving manner, sensually, stroking me as if with love and appreciation. I felt another flower begin to caress my left ear, and it sent shivers down my spine. I moaned at the multiple sources of pleasure I was feeling.

I relaxed and closed my eyes, and just lost myself in the exquisite sensation of that female flower that was blowing my mind. It felt so good, and yet unlike anything I had ever felt with a woman before. It was a lighter, fainter sensation than I was used to, and because of that, it took me a lot longer to come. But that plant fucked me forever, it seemed, and teased and tickled me to its goal, regardless.

When I finally did feel it approaching, when I felt my balls pulling close in their sack, I did something I'd never done with a woman before. I groaned out my bliss, and loudly, too. I couldn't have been quiet at that moment of it would have meant the end of my life had I made a sound. It felt that good. And then slam! Without warning, my sperm shot out of me in three cannon shots, and then the aftershocks took over, making me twitch and writhe as I lay there. Everything grayed out. I lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was laying in the dark, inner part of the cave, just out of reach of the light. I wondered if it had all been a dream, but I knew right away that it couldn't have been, because my head hurt from slipping on the rocks, and so did my back. On top of that, my still-bare backside was cold against the stone cave floor. By the looks of it, the plant had dragged me inside after I had lost consciousness. I didn't know if it was a sweet gesture, or if it had just tossed me in here because it had been finished with me.

The bizzare nature of what I was remembering hit me, and I felt weird, like some sort of new kind of ultra-pervert. But it wasn't all bad; the memory of the flower that had been attending my cock and how it had felt the way I had always imagined a virgin would feel was very pleasant. It was definitely not something I could just toss out the window...

I got up, pulled my pants and underwear back up, and tried to wipe off my face, but it was futile. I only succeeded in getting my hand sticky as well. Upon licking my hand where it was sticky, that familiar sweetness returned, and I somehow knew there was a difference between this and just any nectar. There was a faint hint of something else... I can only describe it as a very high energy, highly refined sexual scent. It was unusual, but very pleasant. And it was definitely feminine. Quite a difference between this, and the stronger, more obvious scent I usually would come away with on my face oral sex with a woman. Despite it being different, I liked it.

I walked out of the darkness, and stood at the edge of the cave. The plant wasn't where I remembered it. Instead, it's vines were around the entrance to the cave, and I got the impression that it had been guarding me. One of them reached down, and with it's downy young leaves at the tip, caressed my face. I caressed it back, feeling a bond, and a sense of love. Strange, I know... but that feeling of love was so pure that I was overwhelmed. I wished I could hug the plant. In response, another vine came in and wrapped around me twice, constricted for a moment, and then began idly caressing me as well.

Then something really amazing. A third vine slid in, slower this time, almost tentative. It raised up to my face, and the downy leaves parted to reveal a flower stalk. The yellowy petals had closed completely and were shrivelling, and beneath them, there was now a small green ball. I knew that within that ball was the fruit of our love, if you will forgive the unintended pun. Gently, I reaced out and touched it. Its fine, warm, satiny down was very similar to the skin of a newborn. I was thrilled with this development, realizing that I was to be a father. The father of what never crossed my mind; the sheer joy was taking all available neurons. I kissed it, and the tendrils near it caressed my face.

Am I a freak for loving a plant? Maybe. It's not your average relationship. But there's no doubt in my mind that it loves me, and I watch every day as that little green ball of new life grows, like the pregnant belly of an expectant mother. It is the strangest relationship I have ever even heard of. And yet, somehow, I can't say I have a problem with it.

rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers