The Love We Had Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored? Maybe this is the answer to a stale marriage.
7.1k words
35.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a complete figment of my imagination. Any characters do not, or are meant to, resemble anyone in real life. As always, it is the sole copyright of me, the author, and may not be re-produced in any form unless with my agreement.

The story contains elements of cheating and cuckoldry, so if you do not enjoy reading about such things, please move along quietly without comment or scoring. I willingly welcome criticism of my writing, but not the subject matter and any comments on this will be deleted, so I suggest you don't waste your time writing one -- you entered the Loving Wives section and know what it's about, and people who know exactly what the subject matter is and then complain about it. It is the one thing I hate about this site, so don't do it please.

Almost 7000 words, this is the first part of what may or may not turn into a longer story. That all depends on you, the readers. Your comments and scores will go a long way to deciding whether or not I actually finish it so I will eagerly wait for you opinions.

For all the others who do continue and read my story, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to any constructive comments you may have.

Regards,

Oldie.

*****

The Love We Had

Part One

Chapter 1

"Okay then. When was the last time you actually kissed me properly, and not just a peck when you left for work?"

Gwen's question disturbed Harry. Not because it came at the end of yet another moan about him not showing her any affection any more -- he was used to that, being as it seemed to be a nightly occurrence -- but because she had stepped between him and the telly and was preventing him from watching the match.

"Do you mind?... I'm trying to watch the bloody match here... Can't we talk about this later?"

Gwen's nostrils flared, her anger at her husband of 42years almost beyond control. Not for the first time had he refused to get involved with her complaints about where their marriage was heading. She was well aware that he would much prefer to continue the status quo that was their utterly boring life together since the kids had all got married and left home; that he'd be happy just to gallop headlong toward old age in front of the TV rather than have any sort of social interaction with his wife other than what he was having for his fucking supper!!

Screaming with frustration, the usually calm and sedate, 64year old mother and grandmother, abruptly spun around and ripped the television's plug from its wall socket, determined to have her say and concentrate Harry's sport-obsessed mind on the problem that was their stale, sex-free, marriage.

"Fucking dozy bitch... If you insist on behaving like a spoilt-brat, I'm going to watch the rest of the game in the den... I'll get my own supper later, so don't fucking disturb me."

Harry's dismissive response to her histrionics only served to inflame Gwen even further. Earlier in the day, over their weekly lunch-date, her best friend Sue had confessed to having an affair with a man much younger than her husband. Confessed is probably the wrong word... More, stuck her fucking mammoth, saggy, tits out and boasted to Gwen about how she was being shagged more now than she ever had in her whole life. Although she had outwardly shown her friend she was disgusted with her, admonishing her severely as to how she was about to ruin her marriage, inside, Gwen was irrefutably green-eyed with jealousy that a woman who was nowhere near as attractive as her was managing to have the wild, exciting sex she longed for herself. Now, her stupid, moronic, husband -- who she had to admit, she still loved dearly despite his obvious disinterest in the physical side of their marriage -- was walking away from her and refusing to even discuss her fears and frustrations.

"You... You... FUCKING BASTARD!!... It'll serve you right if I get myself a young lover who can fuck me all night long... How would you like that, you...you... fucking pig, you..."

Smiling wryly, Harry continued on his way, just pausing long enough to look back at his almost-hysterical wife and chuckle, "Whatever you want, dearest... Whatever you want." before he closed and locked the door to his man-cave behind him...

* * *

Like many marriages that had lasted as long as theirs, the physical side of Harry and Gwen's had diminished to almost non-existent in their last 10 years together. Their children had all got married and left home, initially leading to an increase in carnal activity between the two of them as they enjoyed their new status as empty-nesters, but, unfortunately, the refreshed sense of freedom and privacy had quickly passed. They had become doting grandparents within just a few months, settling into the sort of comfortable relationship that seemed to be the destiny of many long-term partners and just happy to look after the little ones whenever their parents asked them to without any consideration of their own sexual recreation.

Gwen, much to her chagrin, missed making love with her husband a great deal. She loved him, always had, and still wanted to experience the joy she'd always felt whenever his hard cock was pounding her welcoming pussy. She understood that it was probably difficult for him to regularly rise to the occasion as a 64year-old man. Difficult, but not bloody impossible. She didn't expect wild, passionate sex every night, but a couple of times a week would have been lovely. Why the fuck wouldn't he take Viagra? Many men of his age did, so why not him? She was still attractive, especially for a women in her sixties. She tried dressing in sexy lingerie. She lay in bed waiting for him, naked and spread-eagled like an eager whore. She was willing to do almost anything he asked of her, even though she'd always hated sucking his cock -- thankfully he had never shown any interest in anal sex, leaving her tight little starfish still in its virginal state -- so why was it so difficult for him to make love to her properly? Okay, he would bring her off with his fingers or her vibrator, even his tongue occasionally, but it was always her who had to instigate it; almost demean herself by asking him to do his duty.

Unbeknownst to his wife, Harry's reluctance to enjoy her ripe, mature, body was absolutely nothing at all to do with her; nothing at all to do with any inability in him to achieve and keep a rock-hard erection. Instead, and she would have been devastated if she'd ever found out, the reason for his home-abstention was that he had been fucking his 36year-old, married, totally-uninhibited, personal assistant almost every working day for the last 8 years or more. He didn't actually need, or want, to go through with the routine fucking of his long-standing wife who would have been absolutely disgusted if he'd even hinted at some of the deviant things he and Marie got up to during their frequent lunchtime trysts.

In his own way, Harry still loved his wife Gwen as much as he ever had. He loved her ability to make him laugh; loved the way she had taken to being a grandmother to their beautiful grand-kids; loved the way she was able to put any of his work colleagues at ease whenever they met her for the first time. He was proud of her too. She was still a beauty; still had her magnificent body, even if it did point south a little more than it used to. Certainly she wore her mature years much better than him, with his balding pate and expanded waistline. He knew damn well that Marie probably wouldn't have entertained even the thought of fucking him if he hadn't been her boss and in a position to help her career along, but the sex with her was... well nothing short of unbelievable. She allowed him access to any of her orifices at any time; willingly sucked him off until he came in her mouth. It was her who'd suggested anal sex the first time they'd done it; eagerly giving up her back-door when her period had interfered with their sexual liaison. Sex with her was so exciting, so... damn dirty, in comparison to his vanilla sex-life at home with his wife, that even though he still loved Gwen, he just couldn't resist the temptation of the horny little bitch who drained his bodily fluids almost every day...

* * *

Chapter 2

Gwen McGregor had been married to Harry Gibbs since the punk days of the early seventies. As a randy teenager, she'd already had her fair share of lovers by the time she met and fell in love with the tall, handsome, bass-guitarist of the local 'punk' band who played every weekend at the local dance venue. They had actually fucked the very first night they met -- not very romantically up against the wall at the rear of the club -- and she didn't even know his name at the time. What she did know was that his long, thick, cock -- far bigger than anything she'd experienced before -- filled her pussy delightfully as her backside scraped up and down against the rough brick and amazingly gave her her very first orgasm whilst being fucked.

After being initially introduced by the drummer, who she'd already had a disappointing one-night stand with, they got along really well from the word go. Harry was actually not really the 'punk' type. He had a good job as a trainee accountant with the local engineering firm and only played in the band because he enjoyed the music, not because of any inner belief in the so-called punk philosophy. His day-time attire more than met the approval of Gwen's parents who were immediately taken by the polite, handsome, young man who was so obviously in love with their precocious daughter and were thrilled and delighted when the very nervous Harry traditionally asked her father's permission to marry her. What they didn't know, and what would have horrified their 'respectable' suburban values, was that their innocent little girl and her well-mannered boyfriend were fucking like rabbits at every opportunity...

Married life was good for both Harry and Gwen. He left the band -- being a married man and having responsibilities didn't fit in with the 'punk' philosophy -- and soon began climbing the corporate ladder at the large engineering firm he'd been employed at since leaving school, whilst Gwen, with the financial help of her doting parents, opened her own small hair salon on the high street -- a business that eventually expanded to four salons and she was to sell years later for a price that would leave her never needing to work again.

Kids came along naturally with no problems either physically or behavioural; Harry's career continued to climb until he was eventually promoted to Director of Finance with a salary well into six figures; so all in all, they were always very comfortable throughout their marriage, with none of the financial or emotional problems many other couples of their generation experienced. No, the only real problem in their otherwise idyllic marriage came later and that was Gwen's absolute frustration at her husband's apparent loss of libido and his unwillingness to do anything about it.

*****

A couple of weeks after their blazing row, Gwen once more attempted to raise the dead as it hung forlornly between her husband's legs, Eventually, after sucking him and massaging his large balls for what seemed like hours, she gave up and sat up in bed next to her almost dozing husband.

Determined to shock him out of his comfort zone, she spoke calmly to her spouse,

"Harry, I found out the other week, that Sue had got frustrated with Bob and had found herself a young stud to satisfy her... I think I should do the same. What do you think? Would you mind too much?"

At her side, Harry had a silent chuckle. Would I mind?... Fucking hell, I'd be delighted. At least then she might stop pestering me every night, and if she ever found out about Marie and me, she wouldn't be able to complain, would she?

Knowing he had to be very careful with what he said, he thought for a few minutes before sitting up to join her,

"Gwen, my love. I know I'm unable to satisfy you any more, so if that's what you want, all I ask is that you be discreet."

Gwen looked at her husband, open-mouthed with shock at his calm reply to her outrageous suggestion that was only ever meant to provoke him to respond by giving her the fucking she needed. Angrily she turned her back on him, pulling most of the duvet over her as she muttered,

"You fucking bastard... You're supposed to be fucking jealous, not agree to your wife being fucked by another man... God, I hate you sometimes..."

Behind her, Harry grinned, settling down in his side of the bed and chuckling, "Bloody hell, there's no pleasing some people at times..."

*****

A couple of weeks after the discussion with his wife about her taking a younger lover, Harry casually brought up the subject again. He'd been joking with Marie about it earlier that day and it was her who'd suggested he continue to steer his wife toward an affair as they showered together after their lunchtime tryst,

"After all, my husband knows all about us and he quite enjoys being a cuckold. He actually loves playing around in another man's cum, maybe you will too?" She'd laughed, squeezing his freshly-emptied balls hard as she washed them,

"You really are a filthy-minded bitch, aren't you?" He groaned, slumping against the side of the shower in a mixture of pleasure and pain, "Now hurry up, we have an important meeting in an hour..."

Deciding to take his lover's advice, later that night Harry turned the television off and turned to his wife,

"I was wondering, have you done anything about what you suggested yet?"

Gwen looked up from reading her book, wondering what on earth he was talking about,

"You know, you taking a young lover so you can get over your frustrations."

Realisation slowly coming to her about what he'd been enquiring about, Gwen felt herself blush slightly. Did she tell him the truth, that she'd been thinking about little else in the intervening weeks and had been using the fantasy almost daily to help her to orgasm as she played with her toys alone in their bed after he had gone to work, or did she try and bluff it out by pretending it had never crossed her mind again and that she'd only suggested it in the first place in order to make him pay more attention to her. Deciding on discretion, she replied nervously,

"Noooo... You know damn well I was only trying to piss you off... Why?"

"Well it seems a good idea to me, I mean we're comfortable with each other and we still care for each other a great deal, so I don't really see what harm it could do... Provided you did it discreetly, like I asked."

A burst of excitement tingled Gwen's loins, moistening her vagina and dampening her panties with her secretions. She didn't want to agree too readily; seem too eager, but the fantasies she'd been having for the last two weeks had excited her more than anything had in the previous ten years at least, and the thought that it may actually happen... Well, that was so hot she could feel her juices running from her throbbing pussy. Nervously she replied,

"You really mean it?... That you wouldn't object to me taking a lover?... I mean, I know we still love each other in the main, but do you think our marriage is strong enough to survive my betrayal?"

Seeing his wife blush furiously whilst squirming in her seat, Harry knew she'd been lying. After all those years together he could read her as easily as the book now laying open across her knees. So now, all he had to do was tread carefully, and he was sure she would agree to taking a lover... and leave him in peace to carry on his torrid affair with his much younger assistant without having to make excuses about being unable to fuck his lawful spouse every night. Pretending to take a few minutes to consider the proposition, Harry eventually replied,

"Well it wouldn't really be a betrayal, would it?... Not if I knew about it all along. And I'm sure we are strong enough together for it not to be a problem, so if you fancy it, go ahead... Honestly, I'm fine with it."

His words stunned Gwen. How can he be so blasé about such a thing? How could he agree to his wife taking a younger lover and being properly fucked for the first time in years?... Well. If that's the way he feels, I'm damn well determined to take advantage of his indifference. Doing her best to hide the excitement suddenly rippling through her loins, her voice still had a slight tremor in it as she replied softly,

"Well if you look at it like that, I suppose not... But I wouldn't know how to meet someone, I mean I don't know any younger men, apart from friends of the kids, and I certainly don't want to go there... But really, are you sure about this?... Are you sure you don't mind me having sex with someone else?"

Determined to keep a straight face, Harry still chuckled inwardly to himself before answering as nonchalantly as he could,

"Oh God, no... That would be too risky, I agree, even though I've noticed several of them eyeing you up when they think no-one is looking. No, I've been looking for you, and discovered there are websites that are especially for this sort of thing... You know, sites that are for people who want to meet up for casual sex."

Choosing to ignore the obvious implication that her husband had been looking online at swingers sex-sites, Gwen thought for a minute before replying,

"But even if I did find someone, and we were compatible, where would we go?... Would I meet him in a hotel and book a room? Or would I go to his place?... Either way, I'm not sure I'd feel safe in this day and age, meeting someone I didn't know and going off with him to God knows where."

Harry thought for a moment. Yes, he agreed she shouldn't go wandering off into the night with a complete stranger, but there was no way he wanted to act as her chaperone. Suddenly the answer came to him,

"How about if you bring him here?... I mean, one of the spare rooms has an enormous king-size bed, and you could do it up however you fancied. You could even turn it into your own little love-nest if you wanted... And if you still didn't feel safe, I suppose I could stay downstairs in my den watching TV."

Gwen gasped as another tremor tingled her pussy. It was becoming increasingly obvious that he'd really thought this through and that he really was in full agreement, so who was she to look a gift horse in the mouth,

"Really?... You'd really do that?... Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you overheard? Or maybe even a little jealous?... And what about the other man? wouldn't he be embarrassed if he knew you were here?"

Harry chuckled out loud now. This was all going so well,

"Why should I feel any embarrassment?... A little jealous, maybe, but I could cope with that... And it would appear, a lot of men on those sites get off on knowing that the husband is aware of what his wife is doing, so I can't see there being any problems on that score... So what do you think? Do you want to give it a try?"

Blushing furiously again, Gwen nervously nodded her head and murmured softly as the excitement of what she was about to agree to flooded her knickers and almost caused her to have a mini-orgasm right there in front of him,

"Yes. I think I'd like that... I think I'd like that very much..."

*****

"I've found someone."

Harry looked up from watching the television and over toward the door to his den to where his wife stood. He was surprised. It had been almost a month since he'd had that conversation with her, so long he thought she may have changed her mind and would begin pestering him again.