The Lovely Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
A father takes his daughter to the hospital.
1.5k words
3.42
134.3k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Dear readers, this is Chapter 1 to a short story that I've been trying so hard to put together since August. Being that I worked so hard on this piece, comments and reviews are very well appriciated. Some scenes here were also scenes to another story that I had to scrap that Literotica refused to publish. I just shelved that piece and had to rewrite a whole new story into something else. That's all.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is 100% fiction, and so are the characters in it. All characters here are aged 18 years or older. Any and all characters depicted in this piece to represent any real-live persons is coincidental and unintentional. Copyright blackbbwlover © from literotica.com. Please do not redistribute my novel or post anywhere else on the 'net without my express permission. Thank you for your consideration. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

As it turns out, nudity within the family became a more common fetish among men. That was at least true for Warren Banks, 51. Mr. Banks was the father of two girls, Diamond Banks and Giovanna Summers.

Diamond had just recently turned 18. She was a dark-skinned, plus-sized BBW with wavy hair, and she wasn't quite right... mentally that was. Diamond was a very shy and quiet person and suffered recurring stomachaches, for her stomach was bloated, and protruding a lot.

Diamond sat across from her father at the breakfast table, dressed in only a pink robe as she twirled her fork through her eggs, barely even eating her breakfast. But she chugged down most of her orange juice like nobody's business.

Warren's expression as he ate resembled distress as the 51-year-old man's wife got put in jail four years ago, and still remained in the grieving process as she was still paying her time. He looked a little young for his age as his face feature minor wrinkles and short dark hair, not a strand of gray hair. Warren's body was a medium build with dark brown skin.

When Diamond's bladder filled itself up with the orange juice, she removed herself from the table and head for the bathroom upstairs.

"Come back here!" said her father in his deep dark voice.

"But daddy!" Diamond whimpered in her soft squealing voice as she opened her legs, exposing herself. "My tummy hurts and I have to pee!"

"You not goin' anywhere 'till you eat your eggs, now sit back down and eat!" he firmly demanded.

With that, she walked back over to her seating position and slammed her butt back down on the wooden chair, throwing the eggs down her throat, trying so desperately to eat her breakfast so her father would let her leave, because her bladder was full from the orange juice, ready to burst any minute.

When finished, Diamond hurried upstairs and into the bathroom to empty her bladder. The Philadelphia house that Mrs. Banks left before she got shipped to prison wasn't the most well-kept home, anyone thought. It was rather old and dreary, poor paint jobs on walls, ceiling leak cases in the fall and winter and quite a few rats and roaches dropping by in the summer.

Warren went upstairs to the bedroom the girls both shared, pink walls, a make-up station, and one queen-sized bed to find the voluptuous figure of Giovanna Summers, aged 22, and Diamond's elder sister, a heavyset, light-skinned BBW with wide arms, full beach-ball-like G-sized breasts, wide hips, massive thighs, and a massive bottom.

On top of having such big boobs, Giovanna had a cute face too. It was round and chubby, with green hazel eyes, big full lips, and a double chin too. She also had her hair in really thin braids, in a ponytail, and dyed partly gold, the color she always used being that she felt it went well with her light brown tan skin.

She sat at the edge of her bed that she shared with her younger sister, dressed in nothing but her white cotton bra and black nylon pantyhose, rubbing lotion on her body.

"Morning, doll face!" Warren happily greeted his daughter as be became aroused to seeing her in her underwear, and his daughter's massive breasts nearly meeting the surface of her big-but-short thighs and almost up to her knees.

"Morning dad," she sheepishly greeted back.

"Why don't you let me give you a hand with that?" offered Warren as he sat in the pink office chair, at the girls' make-up area, positioning himself before his daughter.

"With what?" Giovanna stopped, nervous as Giovanna was lotioning her legs. Warren got his glympse at her big chest, at the barely noticeable folds and wrinkles of her already-slightly-sagging breast meat.

"Your lotion."

Giovanna's massive breast meat featured tiny almost-microscopic little dots, like the ones on a person's arm. It was her full breasts that was turning on her father. His own daughter was giving him a hard-on!

Mr. Banks' sexual desire for his daughter dominated him, forcing him to stand over her. So horny, Warren gently pressed his right hand up against her big breast, his fingers almost touching the wire and he could feel the nipple building up in the palm of his hand as he felt the round feather-like softness.

Warren's erected poked into Giovanna's other tit, over the white bra material, and Giovanna felt the sensation excite her.

"Dad," Giovanna softly spoke. "Why must you do this to me?"

But her dad was too horny to even speak. Warren's penis began to erect harder and prominently poked deeper into his daughter's juicy breast, but Warren wished it could go in between her legs.

Facing too much discomfort, Giovanna pushed him away and he sat back down.

"Daddy, these are your daughter's breasts!" she informed her father as she crossed her wide arms and patted her hands above her bosom.

"I know, baby," he replied in his deep big voice. "But they're so big and juicy!"

Suddenly, another body entered into the room. It was Diamond, the other owner of the room, dressed in a pair of black panties and a pink thermal Long John shirt.

Diamond's big belly protruded and could easily fool anyone into believing she was at least 6-months pregnant. Diamond's stomach was so big that her clothes that she did not yet outgrow failed to serve to cover it as her round deep navel peeked beneath her pink shirt and undershirt.

Just when her little sister interrupted her daddy's special moment, Giovanna got up and walked to the closet, grabbing the clothes she was going to wear for her sister's appointment.

Right in front of Diamond's eyes, Warren gave that plump butt of hers a nice slap, shaking the fat. He could clearly see her cellulite and the white panties she wore in beneath the thin material.

"Why is your stomach out like that?!" wondered Giovanna as she walked past her.

Giovanna took the green t-shirt and black pants she was going to wear and went away, away from her father that was, and Warren directed his daughter to stand in front of him.

Diamond would hold her hands to the crown of her head and poke her belly right in his face. He took Giovanna's lotion and got horny again as he applied it to the girl's legs, working his way up to her thighs, and to her privates.

Giovanna being out of the room made Warren believe it was a good time to do something sneaky. Warren slyly rolled down Diamond's underwear, down to her knees. He would then apply the lotion to his daughter's vagina, stroking her lips in an upward motion.

Warren then peeled up both of his daughter shirts to her chest and unleashed that huge dome of belly. He would then rub the lotion on his daughter's stomach. Warren fell in love with the golden stretchmarks that laced around the girl's navel. It was very beautiful to look at, or so her father thought.

A dime-shaped belly button, stretch marks, and not a roll of fat (except from her sides and back), Warren loved it all, and wished Giovanna had this kind of belly.

"I just love how your big belly poking out all in my face," he gracefully said.

Warren was loving this. His daughter's big belly poking out at his face was such an exciting moment for him.

When the lotion was fully rubbed in, Warren went over to the girls' closet and looked for pants that would fit her. He got out a pair of grey sweats and tossed them at her, telling her to "Put these on."

"And keep your shirt down!" he insisted as he pulled down her shirt for her, but her stomach was just too big. "Don't nobody wanna look at your fat stomach!"

With that, Diamond followed her father out of the bedroom and downstairs to meet Giovanna.

Warren loved seeing Giovanna in a tight green shirt and tight black pants. He just loved seeing her huge breasts in the tight shirt, for that was one of his biggest, if not his wildest, fetish; seeing girls with big breasts in tight clothes.

It was an old shirt she has been wearing since high school, with a small collar that didn't even touch her neck, and buttoned down to show off her juicy 9" cleavage.

Mr. Banks got his daughter in his white van and he and the girls were off to the train station, on the way to the hospital for Diamond's appointment.