The Lovely Lodgerette

Story Info
Girl moves in with older guy & becomes more than a lodger.
8.3k words
4.55
62.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To readers: this is my first entry, infact the first piece of real writing if you forget about all the reports and notes I've done for work. It is all fiction although I think I'm only faintly disguised here in truth. I'd welcome any feedback on the story to decide whether to write more. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

*

I had just moved into the apartment by myself, a long story but this was for the first time for a long time. To start with the freedom seemed great and I enjoyed not having any body under my feet or messing up my living space. After a few months my feeling on this started to change. I began to realise how good it was to have someone around to talk with, gossip and generally weigh up the days news, on the other hand I really didn't want to get back into some heavy relationship. I was enjoying meeting up with a group of friends a couple of night a week and the ability to wander off at a moments notice was something I wasn't ready to give up.

I soon came to the decision that it would be good to have a lodger of some sort. I had a spare room and I couldn't see one person who was clean and tidy causing a problem.

From that decision I placed an advert in the next week's local paper. I kept it quite open in the type of person wanted -- mainly because I didn't have a clear idea on that point and I thought that I would know the right person when they walked into the place. The ad appeared on the Thursday evening and that evening I received 5 enquiries of which 3 agreed to come and see the flat, on the Friday a further 3 enquiries led to 1 more appointment. I organised all the appointments for the Monday evening which gave me time to make sure everything was tidy for their visit and finished work early to get home for the first person.

The guy, Peter was his name, was nice enough and he seemed happy with the room he would have. I told him I would let him know. The second person was a disaster, she didn't appear anything like I had imagined on the phone. When she sat on the settee and hoisted her feet on the coffee table -- then started moaning about the men in her life I decided that she wasn't the right person to share with. The third person was the guy who had phoned on the Friday and had come across as really interested in the flat -- except he didn't turn up. I tried phoning him on his mobile but there was no answer, by this time I was really pissed off.

The last appointment was for 8 and a few minutes before that there was a knock at the door. This was Sarah but for a moment I was taken aback, on the doorstep stood a small girl, or at least that was my first impression. The thing that grabbed me straight away was the smile that greeted me and the pale blue eyes that sparkled. I gathered my senses and invited her in. I offered to take her coat but she declined, instead just undoing a few buttons. We sat on the sofas opposite each other and then I could see that she probably wasn't as young as I thought she was. That was confirmed as we sat talking -- and how we talked! I was really taken with her which frightened me. Who wouldn't want a gorgeous young girl sharing their flat, and she was lovely. Apart from those great eyes her hair was a light copper colour, wavy and fell 6 or 7 inches down her back, and her skin was a clear and untanned except for a few freckles across the bridge of her nose. She was small, probably no more than 5foot 3 but the more I spoke to her I could sense a steely resolve and independence that said she knew just what she wanted and didn't put up with any mess in her life.

I was thinking that this was too good to be true and also getting frightened that I was really getting the hots for her -- something that I really wanted to avoid. However, I should say that as I was over 20 years older (at 46) and slightly greying than her it was unlikely that she would be feeling the same way and she did mention a longish term friend. From that I thought I could keep my loins under control but thought it best that we both have a think about her lodging over night. We made arrangement to speak at 6 the following evening to see whether we both felt that this would be the right move.

From the moment I woke the following day I had the complete jitters - I just wished that I had got her to say she would take the room last night there and then. All day I was clock watching -- 6 o'clock couldn't come soon enough and I just had to pace around trying to keep myself busy. At 6 I phoned and I heard Sarah say hello. I said that I would like to offer her the room and hoped that she would take it -- I really tried to stay cool but it's unlikely that I sounded that way. Thankfully Sarah was as keen on the room as I was about her moving in, she admitted that she'd been feeing quite frantic all day hoping that I would still want her there. Thank god for that I thought.

We arranged her move in on the Saturday 2 weeks later and I agreed to paint the room and also gave me a chance to clear out a load of rubbish as well. When the Saturday came, Sarah was there early on with her boyfriend in tow. His name was Grant and seemed a nice enough lad. I gave them a hand moving boxes and cases into the flat which is up on the 3rd floor. Within half an hour everything was up and I left them to it. I was sat in the lounge catching up on some reading when Grant put his head around the door to say he was leaving and then Sarah came through asking if I could show her where she could put things in the kitchen. We soon sorted that out and then sat in the kitchen drinking a coffee and sorting out rules of the living space.

It became clear as Sarah started to relax as we talked that she had a wicked sense of humour and fun -- not too dissimilar to myself. We talked about our lives a bit as well and she talked about her on-off relationship with Grant and that she hadn't moved in with him because she wasn't sure if that was what she wanted going forward. I thought that was Grant's hard luck because the more I saw and heard from Sarah the more I felt myself just falling for. As we were talking I was mesmerised by her small hands as they cradled her coffee mug. Her smooth pale skin was flecked by light golden down which got thicker the further up her arm. At one point as I made the second cup I reached out for the sugar, jokingly Sarah caught my hand in hers to stop me from taking 'the evil vice' as she called it, I'm sure I felt an electric shock from her to me as her palm covered my fingers. I think I stopped breathing for that moment and Sarah, sensing that something was up -- my temperature certainly was if not the blood pressure in my loins -- pulled back coyly concentrated on her coffee as we both composed ourselves.

We split off to do our own thing then a while later she called me from her room asking if she could put up a picture on the wall. I offered to put a nail in an after a bit of hunting found a picture pin and hammer. I stood up on the bed and hit the pin into the wall then reached down to pick up the picture. This was on the bed the other side of Sarah who had sat down at my feet. The bounce of the soft bed however, made me unsteady and I ended up falling towards Sarah. I shot out my hands to stop me hitting her but instead missed the wall and my body slumped down onto hers and my hands were caught under me between our bodies. In particular my right hand was squashed to her chest and for the first time I realised that under the voluminous clothing she had been wearing there was a very nice figure under there, Sarah's chest were full and firm. Then my face reddened as I remembered that Sarah was there and I wasn't trying to get off, it may have only been a split second but with my hands resting where they were it felt like ages. I quickly rolled off and started to apologise, I was really embarrassed but then saw that Sarah's face was creasing into a big grin and then a laugh.

"I'm so sorry -- are you OK?"

"Yes of course -- a nice way for us to get to know each other better!"

We both ended up laughing and giggling like school children -- it had certainly broken the ice between the 2 of us and I realised that my new lodger was one hell of an attractive young lady; I was going to enjoy having her around.

The rest of the week was uneventful as we settled into working routines. Some evenings we would end up sat watching TV together or just chatting over tea or coffee, no more hand touches but I felt that there was a warm feeling between us. I wouldn't see Sarah in the morning as I was off to work before she rose -- Sarah worked at a local Solicitor in town just 15 minutes walk away and there were other times when she curled up in her own room but when we got together I felt like I was building a lovely friendship.

On the Friday evening things started to change and began when I went out to meet up with some friends down at the local pub. We'd had a few pints and had planned to go off to a local club that stayed open late, then a few friends dropped out of that trip and the remaining few of us decided to call it a night. As it was nearly 12 I crept back to apartment and quietly opened the door not wanting to waken Sarah. However, I could see that the night was on in the lounge and some small noises coming from there. I thought it was the TV and gently pushed the door open. I stopped in my tracks at that point and stopped the door opening further than a crack. I could see into the lounge and saw Sarah with Grant on the sofa. Sarah was laid back, her top open and her eyes closed. Grant had his back to me and was kneeling down between her legs. The quiet noise I could hear was Sarah emitting a gurgle of pleasure and Grant was lapping and humming -- it didn't take a huge amount of imagination to work out what he was doing and clearly Sarah was in raptures of delight. Her hands covered her breasts but I could see her nipples every so often pointing hard up to the ceiling. There was something else very hard as well between my legs and as I stood there totally engrossed in the vision in front of me my hand stroked my hardness down the front of my trousers. At that point I heard Sarah's groans grow in volume and her breathing quicken. As she came in heavy pants I moved back from the door closing it to and then quietly crossed the hallway to my room. I lay back on my bed and visions of what I had just seen swirled through my mind. My cock stayed hard and I released it from my trousers. Pre-cum flowed from it's tip and I rubbed it into the head, the feeling grew and then as I grabbed the hard pulsing erection and rapidly pumped until the deep down feeling of an eruption starting came. If I had wanted to I couldn't have stopped it and seed spurted out up my chest and created a hot pool on my stomach. After a quick clean up I lay there and dozed.

I awoke with pressure in my bladder, I wasn't aware of the time but I could hear no noise, to start with. Then I could hear some scuffling in the kitchen. I opened my bedroom door and a faint light came from the entrance to the kitchen. I peered into the room and saw Sarah there looking into the fridge. She stood to the side but her head turned away. With the light from the fridge behind her, her body was illuminated through the thin nightshirt she wore. Most noticeable were her breasts; they stood out proud and beautifully firm, through her shirt they were clearly visible and once again I could see the nipple of the nearest chest, the aureole covering the peak and the nipple stood proud again -- I guess from the chill out of the fridge cabinet, I could feel my mouth fall open as I just stared.

Sarah must have sensed my presence since she turned to look back at the door. On seeing me she jumped dropping a carton of butter. Fortunately, in the split second of her turning I'd managed to change my stance, so that I didn't look like the voyeur (but inside was starting to feel like).

"Oh my god! Christ you made me jump!"

"I'm sorry ...I was on the way to the bathroom when I saw the light from the kitchen" I stumbled.

"I didn't know you were in and after Grant left a while ago I thought I was alone here."

"I crept in a little while ago -- I didn't want to disturb you ....Did you have a good evening?"

"Yes ...good...how about you?"

"Yeah not bad... Hey I need that loo."

With that I was off and by the time I came out Sarah was back in her room. The picture of those lovely breasts stayed in her mind and kept me awake for nearly an hour before I drifted off.

The following morning I rose late but Sarah came out of her room as I sorted out a breakfast. I assumed I had woken her.

"I sorry of I woke you."

"No ...it's OK I was already awake -- I needed to get up.... I'm meeting Grant for lunch."

We chatted for a while, I noticed that she wore a dressing gown over her nightshirt this time. Had she been embarrassed that I'd caught her as I did last night, I couldn't be sure? It turned out that Sarah was preoccupied, Grant had said that there was something he wanted to talk with her about and she was unsure about the content. Obviously her mind was rolling over and over the possibilities, her mind certainly wasn't on the breakfast.

I decided to leave her to her thoughts and wandered off to shower. As I lathered I felt my body reacting to the sights I had seen and were now rolling about in my mind. I started to stiffen and I focused my thoughts on the image of Sarah with her head thrown back as she lay across the settee with Grant between her legs and the sounds of pleasure rattled around my head again. I built up the lather around my groin and my hand moved up and down my shaft, rolling back the foreskin and with each touch my cock head grew prouder and fiercer. As I saw Sarah, in my mind, arch her back and heard her cries of joy catch in her throat my sensations grew, the release button was pushed and sperm flew, pulse after pulse and then flowed over my hand. I rested under the water jets keeping them aimed at my neck and back gradually allowing my body to return to a more even calmer, state. If nothing more, Sarah had certainly added to my fantasy list, I had just had two of the best self-induced orgasms for a long, long while -- something that was invigorating and left me with a bounce in my step for the rest of the day.

I didn't see much more of Sarah for the rest of the weekend. All day Sunday I was out with friends, finishing up with a lazy drink down by the canal. I was in a good mood when I got home about 7 that evening. I was busy pressing my suit ready for work the next day when Sarah come in -- she quickly called hello in to the room and then disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out she walked into the lounge and slumped onto the settee across from me. I could see that she had been crying, her eyes were red and her cheeks were far pinker than normal.

"Can I get you a drink of something? Tea, coffee .... Or something stronger?"

"I think something stronger ...please."

I had a bottle of white wine open in the fridge and poured out a couple of glasses.

"Thanks."

I smiled, a smile of sympathy and I hope compassion, but said no more. I didn't want to pry and if Sarah had something to say then I wanted her to say it in her own time. I didn't have to wait long.

"Grant and I have split up .... He's been offered a job in the States, New York ...he leaves in a week's time...."

"Oh ... it that what he wanted to talk with you about yesterday?" Sarah nodded.

"I knew that he had been looking at these jobs but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly ... if at all!"

"I know that you didn't have plans to live together here but could you have considered that and moved with him?"

"I don't think that was ever a real option and Grant clearly saw this as a new stage in his life ...life after me," with that the tears rolled down her pink cheeks. I had a clean hanky that I'd just ironed and passed it over to her. I sat down on the settee next to her.

"It has been a shock," she murmured, "but I did see it coming. We've never been that close...we'd just fall together sometimes. It just means I'll have to stop being so lazy, I can't rely on him so I need to get out and about more."

"Do you have other friends around here?" I knew that she'd moved from quite a distance away.

"Not really ... only those at work."

"Well you're more than welcome to mix in with the group I hang around with -- although you might find us a load of old fogies."

With that Sarah leant over and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't mind fogies ... and I love oldies... thanks for listening. Thanks for being here ...thanks for taking me in here."

"The feeling's mutual -- I love having you here." I reached up and cupped her face in my hand feeling the hot skin wet with tears. With that she turned her head and kissed me gently on the cheek. Then she was off to bed and left me alone in the lounge. I wonder how much she really likes oldies -- I thought.

Through the week Sarah's mood lifted and by Thursday she was as bright and happy as when she had first moved in. I invited her out with my crowd for the Friday evening. She asked what she should wear.

"Well the guys in the group are all dirty old men ... apart from me of course .. so if you want to impress them .. as little as possible. But for the girls in the group you'd better make yourself look as unattractive as possible ... very difficult I know ... and completely cover up. Does that help?" Sarah smiled, "Ok just wear your jeans and stuff."

"Stuff!! I don't have any 'stuff'."

"Well whatever you have you look great in so just wear what ever you like ... my friends will bowled over by you if you turn up just a sack or just your nightshirt."

"Hmm, shall I wear that then? Is that what you want me to wear?" Sarah was looking at me with a fake coy look but it got me flustered, I don't know why I had mentioned the nightshirt - it had just come out. I tried to recover the situation.

"Like I said I think you look great in anything, you looked great in you nightshirt too the other night."

"Did you mind me being in just that light little thing in the kitchen?"

"No of course not .. you can wear it whenever you like, or wherever.. even down the pub!"

"Well perhaps not down the pub but if you don't mind, I hate wearing dressing gowns."

"Don't you like mine then?"

"It's OK as long as you don't ask me to wear it. Don't you wear it just for me either, I don't want you to feel stuffed up in your own home just because I'm around." I smiled, little did she know that I normally sleep in the buff and before Sarah moved in had wandered around the flat like that at times. I didn't think I should go that far.. not yet anyway!

"Anyway, we're meeting down at The Fox in the High Street at 8 tomorrow so you don't have long to decide. Being straight for a minute, don't worry about the guys they'll love you whatever."

With that we dropped the subject and ended up engrossed in a TV drama. As it finished Sarah was up and off to her bedroom. A moment later she was back -- just wearing her night shirt!

"You said you don't mind!" and with that she gave me twirl. The shirt swung around rising higher showing off her legs to the full. I just loved the paleness of her skin, alabaster look I think you'd call it, and her calves and thighs showed that she kept fit through running or dancing -- they had muscular look about them but not with knots of muscles showing. Sarah's legs were closely shaven below her knees but I could see the glistening of small golden hairs on the inside of her thighs.

"I don't mind, I definitely don't mind." With that she disappeared into the bathroom leaving me to savour the picture of her legs in my mind. Sarah's skin colouring is very pale which is something I love. To see the length of her legs with their clear translucent look was a joy and I could feel myself rising. This was becoming very interesting.