The Lovely Slut Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A short story about a threesome between a couple and friend.
2k words
4.06
9.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Girl and Two Boys

"I think this is the sluttiest I've ever dressed." I thought to myself as my body dances to the music. I took a pose on the dance floor and I felt a sense of beautiful intoxication. The liquor in my system was like a sweet warm cinnamon like feeling. It was all I putting out and all I was receiving back in. I could lick my lips for taste and it start all over again.

From the top of my head to my toes I was radiating. My top was just an ordinary white tank top that I cut raggedly with shears. I wanted to express some form of recklessness so I kissed with my red lipstick. It's almost too short...I love it. My shorts are baby blue lightwash denim and tonight I'm not shying away from letting my cheeks just dip out of the bottom. A grin springs across my face as I see my body in the mirror.

Ankle boot heels, because I wanted to really dance plus we walked all the way here. I do a sobering hair flip, to scan the room of party and glide off dance floor through a hole in the crowd. It's hot and brush sweat off my brow, I look down at my hand and smile. I almost forgot that I was wearing some glitter.

I was happy to be off the dance floor. I dip into the kitchen for a glass of water and head upstairs for the bathroom. I walk up the stairs thinking about how I lost track of where my boyfriend was but I had a feeling we'd run into each other.

The bathroom was very nice and quiet. I look at myself in the mirror gathering my energy. I still feel incredibly sexually empowered and now I got to enjoy that away from the party. It felt good, I took a satisfying exhale. In a moment of silence I thought I heard my boyfriends voice. I smiled to myself, I wonder what he'd been up to.

I went out into the hall and followed his voice to the back room. The door was open and the room was red lit. I could see about 6 people, standing, chilling on couches, smoking and drinking. I was happy to find a more relaxed scene, plus the red light was kind of sexy. My boyfriend was sitting on a couch with his friend on the far end of the room and they were smoking some weed in front of a bottle of Hennessey.

"Hey baby." John says as he sits up to greet me. His eyes look me up and down. And he carefully smiled and brushed skin off his nose. As if he quickly had become really hot and quickly cooled down. That was satisfying for me to see.

I smile as I reach for his hand and sit on the couch in between them. They ask me about the party. I ask them if they like my outfit. We all laugh and smile together. I pour us some shots and we partied amongst ourselves until the other people in the room had gone back downstairs.

We were all getting really comfortable with each other. The three of us were all in close and had hands on each other like we've done this before. I smile and look them both with a shot in my hand. They watch me drink it down catching the last drop on my tongue. When I brought my head down from taking that shot I felt sexier.

John smiled and put his arm around for a closed in kiss. Our lips touched and released. And for the first time, I felt sexy doing that in front intimate company. I pull back and touched my lips smiling. I look at John in the eyes and then into Dev's.

Dev was smiling as he blushed and gulped. He looked me right in my eyes he says " Do you mind if Iocked the door?"

For some reason I felt as if the three of us had reached a new plateau. We all nodded our heads in unison for privacy. I turned on the couch to watch him close the door.

"Enticing." I thought to myself, was just the beginning of what I was starting to feel. I sink my bottom weight into the couch and feel myself growing more excited.

John turns me around and begins kissing me tenderly once more. He feels up my body and places his hands on either side of my face. He pulls away slowly and said "Do you feel sexy right now?"

I close my eyes and reply "Mmmh, yes."

Dev is relaxed, sitting behind me with his arm comfortably resting on the brim on the couch above my head. As John leaned in closer to me I was backed up against him. He turns his torso to face my back and gently asks me "May I message your shoulders?"

I look at John in the eyes as if we were crossing a bridge together and I was afraid of heights. His eyes say to me, don't look down. I turn my head to Dev and I said "Yes you may."

John puts his hand on my leg and says "We were talking about you."

I smiled "Were you?" Dev's fingers were light, gentle but releasing the tension as well.

John continues to gently touch my thighs and looked at me with his eyes quickly darting to Dev "We were talking about turning you on..." I felt a twinge of sexual exhibition. As if in a spotlight of attention you want but don't seek. My face dipped into the corner of my shoulder, I'm blushing hot and he touches my chin "It's okay, I know what you're thinking right now and he knows."

I'm surprised but in a good way. I shiver as John caresses my face and Dev's hands gently run down my shoulders. How sexy is it that he arranged this scene for me. This was a new freedom to explore. That all of a sudden I felt a new awareness, like a flash of an innate third sense. The moment became a real fantasy and a memory within the seconds of our interactions. How would things proceed from here? I smile. My boyfriend already told him, my pussy gets wetter and a moan slips from my lips.

"Mmh..." John pulled me in for another kiss. "I know." Kiss. "This is kind of spontaneous." Kiss. He takes my hands in his and looks at me. "You don't have to even say anything if you don't want to baby girl." I shut my eyes and caught my breath with a long blink. "We will just kiss you and touch like you like until you're ready to talk."

I like this feeling and I wanted the seduction of it all to embrace me. I'm moaning in my sighs and I touched my breasts to feel my nipples erect. I leaned back into Dev's arms and he brushes his lips against my neck. I coue and John's voice is there again. He was hovering over me and changing his position on the couch.

"That's good my baby, moan, relax, you can just let go " he says as he reaches down and props my legs up on to the couch and begins taking off my shoes. John begins making a kiss trail up my legs. "Do you mind if we use that word to seduce you as we beg to pleasure you?"

"Ooh, ahh" a moan rings out from my throat. My body felt caught in a web of pleasure from now and a reminiscent heat from the conversation John and I had that lead to this very moment. The word slut turns me on and he's asking if it's okay to use it with Dev. It's exactly what want. "Yes, you can." I respond to John.

"Mmh." John kisses my thighs and reaches for the buttonfly of my shorts. Kiss, he looks up at me "You can do whatever you want with us."

Dev kisses my neck from behind and says "We want you."

John unbuttons my shorts and kisses my belly. "Will you be a lovely slut with us?" He pulls shorts down just a little, bites the string of my thong then pulls my shorts off.

Dev is feeling me up and gently petting my breasts as he's pulling up my shirt. He leans down into my ear and says " I know you wouldn't expect me to behave like this but I just feel like I can be a slut with you." Dev turns his head kisses me on the cheek. He brushed his face against mine and then smoothly pulled my shirt off.

They both start taking off their shirts. I stare at them admiring their beautiful bodies. John gets on his knees and begins kissing my pussy through my panties. He briefly looks up to say "Go up behind her." He instructs Dev to do so.

As he sits behind me I feel the intoxication once more, I'm heating up and something is about to go down. Dev gently starts to touch my body and message my breasts. We were there for a minute in a loop of multiple spiraling good feelings. "Aaah." moaning was such release. John is taking off my panties and Dev moves his hands down my arms as he bites my neck.

"Mmmh this feels so right." I say as I roll my neck to the side because Dev's biting. John slowly starts kissing my pussy and my body shivers in the all right ways. Dev then takes my wrists and places them behind my back. That's a special trigger for me.

"John told me everything... I've always wanted to see your slutty side. I hope you like mine too because I cant wait lick your asshole " Dev whispers to me while John is licking me and looking me in the eye. My noises become my only responses and I feel myself 3..2..1 climax.

I whimper, my whole body felt sensitive and electric. John gets up and sits next to me on the couch once more. Dev releases me and gets behind me. Mmh, John and Dev get naked. We fix ourselves into another position where I'm sucking my Johns cocks and Dev is licking ass my from behind.

"Ive always wanted to do this with you two." I said as I was coming up from John's cock. I kissed his lips and turned around. We changed position again. John propped his knees up on the couch and began rubbing the tip of his cock against the silk of my wet pussy. On all fours I looked up at Dev and he bent down to kiss me. He kissed me and then kissed me again. I moaned and he released me. I take in the both of them. First John, he worked his way in slowly allowing my pussy to gape around his shaft and I took a deep breath. I looked back at him, smiling.

"Do you feel like a slut, baby?" he grinned. He slapped my ass once and it made sound clapping noise that made me scoff and chuckle. I licked my lips looking up at Dev and then back at John. "Yes" I grinned and looked back up at Dev" I feel like a slut." I felt us all the same. I licked the tip of Dev's cock and John pushed himself wetter inside my pussy. Mmmhf. In a breath I swallow all of him. His cock is the perfect shape for my mouth. I press my tongue up against his shaft and move back and forth. John matches me and then Dev matches John. We keep this at such a pace that I'm dripping wet from both ends on a roller coaster of moaning and I climax again

The both of them turn me over once more so that I'm laying on my back and they jerk off onto my body. Sperm shoots out from their cocks all over my body drenching me in the white warm of their hot love cum. I smile and rub my hands around in it. The boys smile and kiss my lips and my pussy some more. Together they clean me up. We get half dressed and sit on the couch cuddled together. John and I Dev the story of the first time I saw his cock and how this crush started.