The Lover

Story Info
Betrayed, charmed, enslaved. Divorce would have been better.
7.6k words
3.89
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBstories
SBstories
259 Followers

Joseph Landers laid down his pair of silver binoculars as he felt the sudden mist of rage and confusion pervading his thoughts. After months of suspicions and ill-slept nights wondering if his wife was having an affair, the truth had finally been revealed and it was dumbfounding.

Megan was indeed walking down the aisles of infidelity with a smile on her face but her partner in crime was of a very special kind. Joseph expected to see a pseudo-macho man, probably a Latino with a greasy tan and a pony-tail, a guy that looked tough on the outside although could easily be knocked out with a pair of upper jabs. Instead, he saw a rather gorgeous five foot eight Scandinavian blonde who had no problem whatsoever in revealing her lesbian lust and passion as her purple-painted lips avidly devoured her wife's breasts.

"What the...?" he muttered, suddenly choking before he could finish the sentence. The idea of betrayal was bad enough on its own but the realization that the culprit was another woman was a far more devastating blow to his manliness. As he opened the glove compartment of his precious BMW, he found the dark angel of revenge waiting for him in the form of a 9 millimeter with a silencer attached to it and decided to take action.

If you think he was planning to kill them, rest assured that his anger wasn't strong enough to induce such a stupid behavior. A double homicide would only get him a life sentence in a shady prison and he loved his freedom way more than he loved his wife. No, the idea was just to scare them and then be on his way.

He approached the bedroom window holding the gun firmly in his right hand, looked one last time at the repulsive show that was taking place and... out of the blue, a black cat jumped his way, determined to thwart his plans. In a single heartbeat, he lost both his focus and balance, falling helplessly into a group of trash cans. He hit his head on the ground and passed out instantly, without ever having the opportunity to take the shot.

* * *

He woke up inside the bedroom where his wife and her lover had been expressing their passion, tied to a chair like some sort of criminal. Both women sat in bed, wearing sexy satin black negligees and looking sultrily at each other. Megan held his gun in one hand and, as she looked at him, one could see she was everything but pleased.

"Hello, Joseph," she said, her voice cold as ice. "Glad to see you've regained your consciousness. It seems we have a lot to talk about!"

"You're right about that, Meg. Where should we start...? I know, why don't you introduce me to your lesbian companion and then explain to me why I've been tied to this chair!" He responded, bitterly.

"My companion's name is Ingrid. She's from Finland and we're not lesbians... We both like men—she's married to a software engineer...—but we feel equally comfortable with women. It's called bisexuality. Ever heard of it, Joseph, or is your mind as thick as a concrete wall?"

"You can stop with the professorial attitude, Meg! I'm not one of your students! So you're bisexual?!! I wish you had told me that before we got married!"

"I didn't know it back then. It was only after our honeymoon that I started realizing I enjoyed exploring sexual alternatives. I suppose I could have told you, but you're so stiff and uptight that you would never understand my needs."

"Whatever..." Joseph said, disdainfully. "You still haven't told me why I'm tied to this chair!"

"Tying you up was my idea," Ingrid declared. Her voice was as warm and voluptuous as her body and her English was perfect, completely accent-free. "You made quite a ruckus outside when you fell over those cans. We came out to see what was going on and guess what was the first thing we saw? A loaded gun on the ground! The way I see it, a man who carries around such an instrument of death is a dangerous one. It's nothing personal, really, but we had to consider our safety."

"You thought I was going to kill you?"

"You weren't?" She asked, in a taunting way.

"Please... I'm no killer, that's for sure! I can't believe you agreed to this, Meg! Hell, but I can't believe you actually enjoy kissing other women either! I guess I don't know you anymore..."

"You never did," she replied, a hint of pity and sorrow in her voice.

"Well, if you want to keep on cuddling with this European bitch, be my guest! Just untie me and I'll be on my way. You may even keep the gun!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that just yet..." It was Ingrid talking again, this time hissing like a snake. She got out of bed parading her naked long legs in front of him to see how he responded. "Despite the fact that you're clearly dangerous, you seem like a fine specimen of a man... How would you like to fool around with the two of us?"

"You've got to be kidding!" Joseph exclaimed, raising both eyebrows in disbelief.

"What's the matter?" She asked as continued to tantalize him with a series of sexy hip movements. "You're not aroused by the idea of a threesome?"

"Of course he isn't!" Megan retorted. "He's a religious freak, my love! Everything related to sexual fantasies is a taboo to him."

"Really?! Absolutely everything?! Then I guess he's not interested in my other proposition then."

Joseph's attention fell upon the blonde vixen.

"And what would that proposition be?"

Ingrid stopped moving her hips and ass and sat in his lap, locking her beautiful blue eyes in his, a strange smile twisting her otherwise angelical face.

"I was thinking we could play some domination games. Your wife and I would be the Mistresses and you would grovel at our feet like a good sex slave for the rest of the night! How about it? Shall I release you from your confinement so you can start worshipping us?"

"Why don't you worship this, you crazy bitch?" Joseph growled before spitting in her face. Immediately, Ingrid's hands responded to the offense with a powerful pair of slaps that left his cheeks burning.

"Forget it, dear!" Megan intervened. "I think it's best if we let him go for good! I hate to admit it but my husband doesn't know how to have fun."

"Then I suggest we teach him," Ingrid replied, cleaning the spit from her face with his shirt. "I can make him a little more open-minded if you want me to."

"You can? How?"

"Oh, I learned a few things about how a mind works back in Finland. Will you help me hypnotize your husband and mold him into something more agreeable and compliant?"

Joseph laughed out loud at this suggestion.

"Hypnotize me?!! Oh boy, someone has been watching too many T.V. shows!"

"I thought that couldn't be done for real!" Megan stated.

"Of course it can, but you're going to have to do exactly what I tell you. If you do so without hesitating, I guarantee you that, in less than an hour, we can have a real blast with your spouse. Trust me. I've done this to my husband before, you know."

Megan looked at her lover with luscious eyes. Ingrid's assertiveness had already made her smile countless times in the past and if she was so confident herself at the moment, it's because she knew for sure what to do. Looking at Joseph, who kept on laughing ear-splittingly as if he had just heard the world's greatest joke, a single question came out of her perfect red lips:

"What do you want me to do?"

"You can start by crouching in front of your husband and unzip his pants," Ingrid responded as she rose seductively. "We need to expose a certain part of his anatomy if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I do," Megan, avidly taking hold of her husband's cock.

She started toying around with it like it was made of clay, shaping its initial inert softness into a rock-hard rosy protuberance in no time. Joseph had never been masturbated by his wife before and didn't know what to think. As her soft hands worked on his arousal, he realized Ingrid had positioned herself behind his wife almost as if she was going to penetrate her. The beautiful Finnish leaned forward, her full, taut breasts completely exposed, allowing its erect nipples to gently kiss the long and flowing russet hair of the woman he had sworn to love for the rest of his life. Her blue eyes were fixated on him, two breathtaking sapphires of intense beauty, glistening with a mystical radiance.

"Joseph..." she whispered. "I want you to focus your attention on two things: the first is the intense erotic feeling that's coursing through your veins right now as your wife gently strokes your cock... notice how these movements are so relaxing and uplifting, filling you with promises of pleasure with each passing moment...; the second, which is as important as the first, if not even more significant, is this beautiful gaze of mine with which I'll pierce your mind's armor. I know you don't believe it can be done, that you think I'm crazy, but you're wrong... just look into my eyes to find out the truth..."

"You're even more bizarre of a person than I thought! Seriously, what do you think you'll accomplish with that gibberish of yours?" Joseph responded, unwilling to participate in any mind games.

"Exactly what I said to your wife... now stop talking and pay attention only to the blissful wave we're offering... your wife's hands soothe your body, loosen it up... my eyes calm down your brain... The two of them combined still your judgment... we're about to take you on a very comfortable journey to the depths of what's beyond both fantasy and reality... feel the warmth and generosity of our offer... look into my eyes, Joseph... only into my eyes..."

"Forget it!" He tried to move his head but the penetrating gaze of the blonde woman felt like a sharp blade in his head. The laughing sounds were gone, the silence was rushing in.

"No Joseph, I won't forget it. It is you who will learn to forget everything else and trust only in my eyes... look at me and start relinquishing your thoughts... my eyes want to engulf them all and you want them to take you in as well... that's the only way you'll continue to feel the satisfaction that's enveloping you right now... it started in your penis and testicles, took control of the muscles in your legs and is now sliding upwards... slowly making its presence noticed in your lungs and in your heart... your breathing is slowing down almost imperceptibly but slowing down nonetheless ... your heart rate is not as swift as it was a minute ago and it's going to keep on decreasing... we're already altering your perception of the surrounding world, lulling your senses one by one...look into my eyes and go deeper into relaxation for me... for us... the ones who will dominate your individuality..."

"Shut up already! I... mmm..." Joseph moaned as Megan's fingernails caressed his genitalia with great care. Ingrid's eyes grew larger, prisms of mesmerizing blue... was her voice getting louder too, its melody beginning to deafen all the sounds of the outside world?

"You're doing so well, Joseph, just like I hoped you would. Your initial desire to ignore everything I'm saying is fading away... you want to keep on listening... you want to keep on looking... the rapture of masturbation has silenced your defiance... the threads of your soul melt before my eyes... look closer... look deeper... my eyes are now twice as big, aren't they? Everything about me has been heightened and you know why? It's because of my superiority... I'm much more powerful than you and you're experiencing that undeniable power right now... Look at me, Joseph... look at me and listen hard... you're not capable of breaking eye contact... you're vulnerable... you're weak... we're stealing your will to resist us because you're helping us do so... the ecstatic enjoyment is now whirling in your neck and moving straight into the filaments of your brain... soon, we'll have control over everything you are... body and spirit will bow down to our commands..."

"Stop this! I don't... I... hmmm... it feels so good..." Joseph mumbled, moving one step closer to the gleaming threshold of hypnotic surrender.

"I can't stop it now, even if I wanted to. My words have gained a life of their own and my eyes won't rest until they've trapped you inside their labyrinths of seduction... We've already erased portions of your personality but we must go all the way down... Think only of the contentment we've given you... we shook the foundations of your character as if they were a bottle of champagne and now we're going to make it burst... can you feel the stream of semen already wanting to be released from your body? Do you want this to happen?"

"I... mmm... Yes... let it flow... please... let it flow..."

"We will," Ingrid said as she signaled Megan to start stroking him faster and faster. "But you're going to have to give us something in return. You're going to close your eyelids and imagine you're still staring deeply at my striking eyes... close them now, yes... that's it... feel the pressure rising in your lower muscles and know this... you can no longer open your eyes... we don't allow it... the spiraling ejaculation that's about to consume you will plunge you into an irresistible trance... when the swell in your penis disappears you'll be completely asleep, completely hypnotized... Repeat my last words if you understand..."

"I'll be completely asleep... hmm... and completely hypnotized..."

"That's right... asleep and hypnotized... asleep and hypnotized... I will keep on talking but only to your subconscious mind which will be susceptible to everything I say... You will not resist my words, Joseph! Now, feel the bottle of champagne bursting and the liquid pouring down your pants... It's time to let the gush of servitude come out to play! Sleep!"

Ingrid's last words coincided with the ultimate explosion of ravenous white. The ferocity of the eruption caused Megan's hands to get all sticky with semen. Raising her head at Joseph, she was surprised to see him as sound asleep as he had been told to.

"I can't believe it actually worked!"

"Of course it worked. I told you, it's not the first time I've done this."

"How come you never shared this ability of yours with me, Ingrid?"

The Finnish's beauty reply was accompanied by a shrug.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't feel the timing was right."

"And today was?"

"Undoubtedly! He came to us with a loaded gun, my love! He had to be properly punished for his hasty behavior and now that he's been put under we can pretty much mess with his life in any way we want..."

"What's our next move?"

"We're going to program his subconscious mind much like we would program a computer. We'll give him a series of simple commands and add some routines to them so that he may respond to our wishes without questioning if they're right or wrong. It's my favorite part of the process. Just pay attention, Meg. When I finish, it will be your turn to add a few ideas to the mix."

Ingrid reassumed her original position on top of the bed, both palms of her hands gently rubbing Megan's legs. She spoke to the entranced man like a true Amazon:

"Joseph... This is Ingrid. I'm speaking directly to the innermost regions of your mind. Can you hear my voice? Nod or simply say 'yes' if you are listening and, most importantly, if you understand what I'm saying to you."

His lips parted smoothly, allowing the trapped voice inside to escape its confinement and fill the room.

"Yes."

"That's good. I'm pleased. You've been hypnotized, Joseph. Right now, all of your primary functions are shut down; you cannot react to any other stimuli except the ones connected to my voice or Megan's. As such, I'm going to tell you a few things and you will listen to them very attentively, assimilating every word until they're a part of your personality and then I'm going to give you a series of instructions for you to comply with. Is that clear? Again, just nod or say 'yes' if you understood everything I said so far."

"Yes." repeated the man whose mind was about to be turned into mush.

"Excellent. What I have to tell you is very simple. In fact, it's so very simple that you won't have any trouble whatsoever in accepting it as an indisputable truth. You're hypnotized and hypnotized men don't think on their own... you can't think on your own... try as it may, that brain of yours is nothing more than a vegetable... you can't think on your own... that's right, you just can't... you need someone else to think for you now and that's where Megan and I come in! We will be so very happy to do all of your thinking for you, to tell you exactly what to do and then seeing you do it! We know what you want and we can make it all happen... there's only one thing you have to do for us... you need to tell us you want to be controlled... you need to tell us you want to obey... you need to tell us you want to be our slave... and you will do it, won't you? You will say what we want to hear so we can dominate you completely... Go on Joseph! Tell us these three little phrases... I'm going to whisper them one more time and you're going to repeat them afterward, feeling their power wash over you the moment you hear them, in your own voice, the moment you recognize that the truth lies in servitude... Say them now: 'I want to be controlled!"

"I... I..." Joseph could feel the words building, rising to his throat like boiling water but he was still aware that saying them would be the same as sentencing him to a life that was against everything he believed in.

"I want to be controlled!" Ingrid repeated, somewhat astounded by the fact that he wasn't already begging to serve them forever and ever. Perhaps he needed another form of stimulation before his mind drifted helplessly into subservience and she knew exactly what to do.

"I... I..." Joseph continued to mumble, fighting the suggestion of power with every fiber of his being.

"You're hypnotized, Joseph... you can't resist. Open your eyes and look at me... Look at the one that made you fall into this state..."

This command was simple enough for him to abide without questioning but when he gazed at Ingrid's beautiful eyes once again, he realized it had been a mistake... by looking straight at her, he felt his will-power dissolving like a sugar-cube under his tongue. If only he could cover his ears and not listen to the inevitable words that were to follow...

"Say it now, Joseph: 'I want to be controlled!'" said Ingrid one last time with a queen-like authority.

His mind shattered on the inside, leaving him with no other alternative, but to agree to whatever she wanted and say the words that would bind his soul with a smile upon his lips.

"I want to be controlled!"

"Good. Next is: 'I want to obey your every command!' Let me hear you say it and enjoying it..."

Nothing could stop him now from surrendering completely. Ideas of self-sufficiency evaporated from his brain as he heard the echo of his own voice screaming:

"I want to obey your every command!"

"Of course you do... one last sentence, now. Megan, why don't you tell him again what he's supposed to say next so we can move on to more serious matters?"

Completely exhilarated and excited with the opportunity to break her husband's spirit for good, Megan didn't waste any time and spoke with the most spellbinding intonation she possessed:

"The time of submission is now. Just say 'I want to be your slave!' Say it!"

There was a pause and the atmosphere was filled with static electricity as if Time itself had frozen over, eagerly anticipating his final declaration in order to resume its natural course. Ingrid smiled wickedly, her long fingers caressing a secret spot in Megan's right thigh that she was sure to drive her mad with ecstatic pleasure. Her lover did something very similar, discovering a sensitive zone in the back of her neck and scratching it ever so slightly with her fingernails... Finally, Joseph's mouth opened up to let a breath of air come out, as the words that were now an imperial directive rolled out flawlessly:

SBstories
SBstories
259 Followers