The Lovers

Story Info
A tale of romantic passion.
2.8k words
4.43
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Feedback is welcome and appreciated. Enjoy.

*****

We talked all evening, talked until there was nothing more to say. Until there was just the moment, a timeless oneness. You reached over, took my hand in yours and walked me into the bedroom.

We stood facing each other in front of the bed, holding hands, our eyes locked. Your beauty, the intimacy, it took my breath away. My heart ached for you. Those magical blue eyes held me spellbound, I don't know how long we stood like that, it felt like both an eternity and an instant. Time had no meaning. Lost. Just lost, it's the only way I can describe it.

I had never had feelings as intense for anyone. I thought that I knew what Love was but until that moment I realized it had only been a word. Your smile, your freckles, the color of your eyes, the scent of your skin, the feel of your hands in mine I wanted to take it all in, somehow sear it into my mind. Into the depths of my soul. I realized that I had been waiting my whole life for this moment in time, for you to grace my presence, waiting for the love of my life. I wanted this to last forever.

Responding to an unseen cue we moved closer. I could feel your warm breath mixing with mine as our lips touched, lightly, like the touch of butterfly wings. I took your face in my hands, and again I brushed your lips with mine. Your eyes half closed, you placed your arms around me, pulled me close, and held me tight.

With a thousand little kisses, I kissed your nose, your eyes, your forehead and then, moving your hair aside, I kissed your neck and ears, then back to kiss you on the mouth.

You pulled gently on my lips with yours. With my eyes closed I leaned my head back as you moved to kiss and nibble at my neck and ears, sending shivers down my spine, causing the hair to stand up on my arms. Once again, mouth to mouth, we kissed with more intensity. Your lips parted slightly, your tongue grazing my lips. I responded in kind. Our tongues met, the feeling was electric.

You broke our embrace, unbuttoned my shirt, and slipped it off. You ran your hands over my shoulders, down my arms and across my chest to tease my nipples with your fingers. My hands too began to explore. I slid them down your arms, to your hands on my chest, then back up, across your shoulders to your neck and down until I found the buttons of your blouse and undid them, easing it off. Reaching around, I unfastened your bra and sent it to join the rest on the floor. I took you in my arms and kissed you, long and hard, then laid you back onto the bed.

My hands continued their journey, joined by my lips and tongue. I ran the backs of my hands across the top of your breasts, caressed the sides, and cupped them in my hands while my kisses traced a slow path from your mouth to your neck and ears, stopping only to nibble gently with my lips. I moved my self down a bit to kiss and lick my way down your cleavage then lifting your breasts, I continued to lick and nibble underneath and around each breast, first one then the other. My tongue eventually found an erect nipple, flicking across and around in slow circles, then pulling gently on it with my lips. I moved your breasts together and transferred my attentions from one to the other. In the mean time, I drew my fingertips down your side, across your stomach and back again.

I slid my hand down your side, across your hip and up to your knee then back down, this time on the inside of your thigh. I pressed the heel of my hand against your mound, you sighed. I could feel the heat of your passion through your jeans. Moving down some more, kissing and licking your stomach, I undid your pants. I leaned back as you raised your hips and I slipped them from your legs. Kneeling in front of you with an ankle in each hand, you left in only your panties. The look in your eyes made me as hard as I've ever been.

Raising your calf to my lips, I began to kiss my way up your leg. I took my time. I wanted to savor the moment. I got to your knee, licking and kissing the tender skin inside. I did the same to your other leg, only this time I continued my way up. I pulled at the skin of your inner thigh with my lips, moving ever upward. I stopped at the top of your leg, mouthing and licking the sensitive skin there. I could smell you. Smell your beautiful pussy. I wanted to rip off your panties and devour you that instant. It was only with the greatest restraint that I managed to continue past my "prize" to your navel.

I made slow circles around it with my tongue, then probed inside, imagining that it was your pussy. I drew my tongue downward, once again I managed to avoid what I wanted most, moving instead to your other leg to repeat what I had done to the other. This time however, when I reached your inner thigh, with my heart racing and my cock throbbing in my jeans, I kissed your panty covered wetness, pressing hard.

You moaned. I moaned. I had to have you. I sat back and again you raised your hips as, this time, I removed your panties. I sat there gazing at your splendid body. From your eyes I looked down to your magnificent breasts, then to your wonderfully fleshed hips and thighs and then finally I feasted my eyes on your pussy. On your beautiful trimmed little pussy glistening there before me. My mouth watered as I leaned forward.

I breathed in deeply, inhaling your scent, I was almost out of my mind with passion. I moved your legs wider apart then began to kiss your little bush. I mouthed and licked your full lips. Every last millimeter, careful though to avoid your swollen clit, now peeking out at me. Teasing me. I kissed and licked my way to your wetness. As lightly as I could, I made slow circles around your opening, again and again, a little harder each time. Around and around until finally, I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. With a groan you took my head in your hands and thrust yourself upon my tongue. I had to raise my hips up off the bed lest the pressure and the passion cause me to blow right then in my jeans.

Your taste, your smell, your fingers in my hair. I was so close to cumming my self that I had to shift my attention away. Again I mouthed your labia this time though I began to flick my tongue across your inner lips still careful to avoid your clit. I moved back to your sweetness, I thrust my tongue in again, and then again, over and over. You raised yourself to meet my every thrust moaning almost continually. Then I licked, in one long stroke, all the way up to your waiting clit. You gasped. Your body jerked involuntarily. Your breathing now ragged.

I stroked you with a few more long licks before taking your clit into my mouth and sucking gently. You pressed yourself against me. Then with small flicks I teased your clit. A few more long strokes and then I started to pull and suck on your clit with my lips as I slipped two fingers deep inside your pussy. I could tell you were getting close, could feel you clenching my fingers. I began then to stroke your clit with my tongue, up and down over and over, my fingers thrusting in and out. Your breaths came faster. You arched your back holding my head ever tighter. I licked and licked, probed and thrust.

"I'm going to cum" you gasped and again louder, with more urgency,

"I'm going to cum!"

With a shudder and a moan that came from somewhere deep inside, you thrust your hips grabbed my head and began to buck against my tongue. Your pussy clasped and released my fingers over and over. Again I nearly came in my jeans but I continued to lick you until your tremors at last subsided and you pulled my head away as you could take no more.

I laid there for a bit, my head resting on one thigh my hand stroking the other, just gazing at your beautiful pussy. With your breathing nearly back to normal I placed a gentle kiss on the object of my desire and moved myself up to lie beside you.

Hand in hand we laid there for a while. Our breathing the only sound I could hear. I looked at your face, your eyes were dreamy, staring up at some point past the ceiling. Eventually you turned your head and gazed into my eyes. You rolled over onto your side and caressed my cheek. Leaning closer, you kissed me. Kissed me like I've never been kissed before, with a sincerity and passion I'd never known. With an intimacy that took my breath away.

The only thing in my universe was you.

I could have laughed. I could have cried. Instead, reaching over to pull you tight to me, I kissed you back.

We kissed like that for a while more, until you left my lips to kiss my neck. I raised my chin and turned my head slightly as you nipped lightly at my ear, once again sending shivers down my spine. You took your time from there, as you kissed and licked your way down my neck, my shoulders and chest. All the while your hand caressing the places your lips had not yet been.

You teased my nipples with your tongue and fingers, causing me to moan and sigh. You then moved to straddle me, pressing your pussy firmly against my still confined cock. You drew your finger tips lightly up my arms to my shoulders across to my neck and over my chest down to the button of my jeans and back the same way. Your touch made my skin twitch, made my cock throb beneath you.

Your hands returned to my jeans as you shifted your weight to my thighs. You rubbed my hardness through the denim with the heel of one hand and with the other you undid the button. Unzipping my fly you moved back further still, pulled off my jeans and positioned yourself between my legs.

You kissed and licked my thigh moving ever higher only to move to the other and start again. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. As you journeyed upwards your hair began to brush my cock. It felt like a million little sparks, while your lips and tongue were like a high voltage current surging through me. You licked and nibbled the skin of my stomach causing it to twitch and jump.

You looked up at me, into my eyes, moving your mouth right over my cock. I could feel your hot breath. Then you kissed it. Kissed right where the fore skin meets the head, Then swirled your tongue. I groaned, closed my eyes and laid my head back in ecstasy.

Continuing to lick and mouth my member, you took the shaft and lifted. I was too hard yet to have it stand away from my body so you moved yourself forward and took my head into your mouth as best you could. The hot wetness of your mouth, your warm breath and soft hair on my belly, it was as if everything, all my nerve endings were centered on my abdomen.

I could feel my breathing coming faster, my pulse raced as you sucked and licked. Your hand began to move up and down the shaft, slick now from your saliva. I looked down again. You locked eyes with me as you took me deep, I moaned, took your head in my hands and moved myself up to meet your sweet mouth. You sucked hard on the head and pulled down on the shaft. I could feel the pressure building, near the point of no return.

Sensing my impending eruption you withdrew your mouth, smiling an impish smile, you swirled your tongue around my purple head and slowly stroked the twitching shaft. My twitching subsided as the pressure lessened somewhat. You ran your tongue down the length and back a few times, while you cupped my balls with your other hand. You gripped the shaft more firmly stroking with long slow motions while your tongue flicked at the frenulum. It wasn't long before the pressure again started to mount.

At the bottom of a stroke of your hand you again took me in your mouth. I moaned as you slowly increased the suction and began to move your head down, again looking up at me. The steamy sensuous look in your eyes alone was near enough to make me cum. Faster now, you stroked me with both your mouth and hands. I was breathing hard, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I groaned "Here it comes."

You sucked harder. Deeper. Faster. I watched until I could feel my eyes roll back in my head, I arched my back and thrust my hips as I exploded in your mouth. My body shook as I spurted over and over. You continued to suck and stroke until I had nothing left to give. Until I lay motionless, spent.

It was my turn to stare up at the ceiling, lost in what had just happened. You climbed up and laid yourself upon me. Your head on my shoulder, you watched my face as I grew soft under your belly.

After a while my senses returned and I turned my head to look in your eyes once more. I knew now how you had felt. I moved you right over me pulling you up, wrapping you in my arms so I could kiss you as you had me. Our tastes, our smells, mingled as I kissed you with everything I had. With all the passion and love I had to give.

After a few minutes you moved to straddle me. I closed my legs beneath you. Your pussy directly on top of my now semi-flaccid member. You sat right up. We gazed into each others eyes as you ran your hands across my chest and I caressed your breasts. I could feel my self begin to stir. So could you.

You started to move your hips in small circles as I grew hard beneath you. You leaned forward, kissing me as you began to stroke my hardening cock with your wet pussy. With both of us breathing harder I reached down. You lifted your hips and I stroked your clit lightly with my fingers then taking my member in my hand I stroked you with the head of my cock.

Back and forth until we were both crazed with passion. I found your opening and you began to lower yourself upon me. The wet heat of your pussy as you slid down my shaft was indescribable. You buried me deep inside you, grinding your clit into my pubic bone. Then you moved your hips in circles and back and forth as we kissed and caressed each other.

Before long I could feel my self approaching climax. I could tell by your breathing that you were getting close too. I sat up. You put your arms and legs around me and I wrapped my arms around you.

We looked into each others eyes as we continued to grind against each other. I began to kiss your neck and nibble on your ear as we neared climax. You leaned back a bit as our motions got faster, more intense. We stared into each others eyes as the moment approached.

I could feel your pussy begin to contract on me. I placed my hands on your lower back and began to thrust hard against you. The pressure built steadily as again and again we moved against each other until finally, we came.

Wave after wave of pleasure enveloped us both. For that instant in time, we were one. A single entity engulfed in ecstasy.

We held each other for along time afterwards, me still inside you. Locked in a lovers embrace. My mind was numb. I had no thoughts, just feelings. Just feelings of love and contentment.

Gradually I became aware of my surroundings again. I had long since grown soft. I lifted my head, you lifted yours. We looked into each others eyes, into each others souls. I know now what love is...

I kissed you tenderly. We disentangled ourselves and lay down. You with your back to me, my arms wrapped around you.

We fell asleep that way...