The Lover's Reunion

Story Info
He returns early from business trip to surprise wife.
1.5k words
4.46
21.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

It seems like we have been apart for months even though I have only been away on business for three weeks. Even speaking on the telephone morning and long into the night wasn't enough. Oh sure, the sound of your voice and how we would make love over the long distance lines (I am convinced the static on the lines was caused by our hot talk), just isn't the same as being able to hold you in my arms and make long, slow and tender love together.

The meetings broke up a day ahead but I decided not to tell you but rather to fly home after talking to you in the morning as if everything was as planned and you would be picking me up at the airport the next evening. I wanted the plane to speed eastward faster but had to wait impatiently for our landing. Once I had collected my baggage from the carousel, I hailed a cab and gave him an extra $50 if he could get me home in less than half an hour.

We made it in 28 minutes flat – there wasn't much traffic at midday – and after slipping the cabbie the fare and tip, I let myself quietly in the house. There wasn't a sound anywhere so I called out but to no avail. You were obviously out.

I decided that I would surprise you and started by calling my dependable florist and ordered half a dozen red roses along with a large box of rose petals. They promised I would have them within half an hour so I ran upstairs, unpacked my bag and jumped into the shower. After a fast wash, I trimmed my beard and mustache – I know how you like it short so it tickles your pussy just right – tossed on my silk gown and ran to answer the doorbell. It was the florist on time as promised.

I went to the kitchen with the boxes and put the red roses into six of our best vases and placed one just inside the front door, and spaced the others to the base of the stairs and then from the top of the stairs to our bedroom. I filled the bedroom with scented candles and dimmed the rheostat so the lights were nice and low.

Already, the house was smelling of roses and became even more so and I strew the rose petals in a trail from the front door, up the stairs and into our bedroom. There were only a few more things to prepare for your homecoming; a bottle of chilled champagne beside our bed, our favorite sheer floor length gown for you to wear (draped over the banister at the foot of the stairs) and then the notes.

I taped a hand written note to the outside of both the front and back doors "Neither a word nor a sound!" and beside the negligee, "Put me on and follow the trail".

Just then, I heard your car returning and I turned off the hall lights – leaving only two candles burning – and ran upstairs to sit up against the headboard of our bed with the pillows fluffed up.

I heard a gasp as you entered the house through the front door but then only a quiet rustling. I heard you drop some groceries in the kitchen and the closing of the fridge door and then what could only be the rustle of clothing being discarded.

Just the images of your sexy body stripping itself bare were enough to start my too long denied cock to grow erect and peep through the loose fitting robe. I heard the sound of whispering silk as the gossamer gown was draped over your head and then the slight footfalls as you climbed the stairs. You stopped at each collection of roses to breath in their heady aroma and then there you stood at the open door.

What a vision of loveliness! The soft drapes of the gown gave me a full view of the fullness and curves beneath and I stood from the bed with my finger to my lips as you approached me. My arms finally encircled you and we drew close into a light brushing of our lips. The kiss became more and more impassioned as we moaned softly and I paced my hands on your firm buttocks to pull you against my raging cock. With your arms around my neck and still locked in that kiss, you ground your pussy hard against me as our moistness and heat were exchanged.

I took your hand and we went to the bed where we sat holding each other and sipping flutes of cold champagne. Only after we had quaffed a full glass apiece did we settle back against the pillows with your head against my chest thanking me for the surprise.

"My darling husband; only you could think to do all this!"

"And only for you, my darling"

We slid down together in a lover's embrace and I started to rain kisses along the full length of your body through the light material of the gown. Soon, the moistness from my mouth had your breasts and nipples showing clearing through the material and I traced your tummy with my tongue.

I went all the way down to your feet and kissed and sucked on each toe until you squirmed in delight and arousal. I could smell that sweet nectar that was pouring from your pussy as I worked my tongue up your inner thighs, pushing the gown to your waist as I did.

"Wait, darling" you said as you sat up and pulled the gown over your head and tossed it aside. I followed suit with my robe and then continued my trek along your thighs as I wended my way towards the paradise awaiting me. As you voluntarily spread your legs wide and raised your knees bringing your feet to your bottom, I was able to gaze with the love and lust I felt at that moment – and every time I beheld the site of your puffy labia and the bright pink of the inner pussy walls.

I teased my way around your cunt as I sucked on the outer lips and ran my tongue lightly over and over along your slit but never touching the sensitive clitoris that was growing longer and harder as you begged me for my tongue inside you. After about 15 minutes of teasing I relented and plunged my tongue as far as it would go. You bucked your hips in the first of many orgasms that night and flooded my mouth with the taste of heaven! It can only be compared to the elixir of the Gods!

As your cum flooded down the crack of your ass, I lubed two fingers in your juices and slowly slid them all the way to my palm inside you. You clenched them like a vise as your pussy gripped me tight. I rolled the fingers upwards to seek your g-spot as I ran my tongue lightly over your clit for the first time. This combination led to another orgasm such that shook you uncontrollably for several minutes.

As I continued to rub that tender pad inside you and sucked hard on your clit, you sprayed forth a copious load of cum to cover my face and fill my mouth. As I was finishing drinking my fill, you reached down to pull me from your pulsating pussy and rolled me onto my back. Quickly, you mounted me and slid my cock up into you in one drop. I felt myself rub against your cervix wall as you fell forward to kiss me deeply as you tasted your cum on me.

Then, resting your hands on my chest, you began to ride my rampant cock like a woman possessed. I captured your swaying tits in my hands and kneaded them as you moved. As you increased your tempo towards a final orgasm - ready to take me with you - I gripped your nipples firmly and rolled them and tugged them to bullet-like hardness. You threw your head back as you gushed forth with a flow that felt like lava as it coated my cock and balls and I lunged up to meet you as I filled you and mixed my cum with yours.

Our mixed issues frothed from around my still impaled cock as you fell forward onto my chest and I hugged you close and hard. We lay like that, dripping mixed cum, for a half hour as I softened and fell free of my joyous prison and we kissed as if we hadn't been lovers for months.

Finally spent, we rolled to one side of the bed to find a dry spot and spooned together as I pulled a sheet over our exhausted bodies. As I whispered words of love in your shell-like ear, the last of the candles sputtered out and I reached to the switch beside the bed and extinguished the light.

Good night and sweet dreams, my darling wife!

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers