The Loving Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
They're caught alone without her husband there.
4.8k words
3.63
80.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

The reader should read the first parts of this story to fully understand it.

That next morning came to quickly for me, especially when you have been in the arms of a woman like Louise. She was insatiable as if she couldn't get enough of me. We fucked last night like she knew it was our last time together. We fucked everywhere and I filled her four times before finally falling asleep in each other's arms. Her appetite was unbelievable and at 3 Am the life in my cock was finally drained out of me for the last time. We had been doing some sort of sex act almost the entire night from 6:30PM when we first came home.

From time to time that night I wondered if what she told me about her husband saying it was OK with him if the two of us were together without him was true. He had been called out of town for two days a few hours before the three of us were to get together again. The rule had always been he had to be present when Louise and I were together. Just she and I having any sort of sexual activity without him was forbidden. We always participated in a three way with Louise.

He enjoyed both watching her get fucked as well as joining in to work hard to fuck Louise and satisfy her sexual cravings. She was hard to please too and getting harder as time went by. Even my big cock wouldn't always get her off completely now. Sure she would cum and orgasm but it seemed she always wanted more. Without him around this time, I was worried she was actually cheating on him with me.

I didn't want them to separate since Louise was the best piece of ass I had ever had. She was so beautiful, sexy and her desire for sex was stronger than any woman I ever knew. She fucked like a whore and made you cum like a cannon when she humped your cock. Not being with her would certainly be upsetting to me. But I didn't want to cause a divorce between her and Tommy her husband. But I knew that sooner or later she would cheat on both of us when she found someone that was more exciting or had a cock larger than my own. Regardless of what she told her husband about love and caring, I know she was just that sort of woman.

As she woke she smiled and said WOW!! What a night! Did you enjoy it Tony? I absolutely loved it! God we are so good together! To bad Tommy could have been here to se us!"

I said, "Yes baby it was great! We did fuck our brains out didn't we? I sure hope you were honest with me Lou, when you told me Tommy agreed it was alright for me to stay with you without him."

She said, "Well he didn't say we couldn't Tony and besides, how will he ever know we did it without him? He's in DC and we'll 60 miles away. Tommy won't be home until tomorrow afternoon so we have time. I mean why spoil the time we have here together just you and me? You can't say you didn't enjoy me all to yourself last night for a change, now can you?"

I said, "No I did enjoy it Louise, but that's not the point! You're married and I don't want to destroy that or our arrangement. You told Tommy you would respect his wishes and not be with me without him here."

She said, "Well why don't you let me worry about that baby and you worry about putting that huge cock in me whenever I want or need it. OK? Besides it's done now and it's not like we do it without him all the time now is it? Actually this is the first time."

I said, "And the last I hope!"

She said, "Well actually Tony I have been wanting to talk with you about that for a few weeks now. Look! We don't need Tommy with us every damn time. He's in the way a lot and the time we give him is just less time we have together. I was thinking we could get together one day a week without him."

I said, "Does he know what you have in your evil mind?"

She said, "No not yet. I have been thinking about not telling him. I mean after all what he doesn't know won't hurt him. As he is right now he would never go for it. He's so hooked on thinking that if he's with me I'm under control. You know that he still can decide when and if we'll fuck. And as long as he is involved he can fuck me more than he did before we started this. He cums at least twice now every time he's with us.

She smiled and said, "Come on shower with me I need my back washed and then I'll fix us breakfast! Do you plan to spend the day with me Tony?"

I said, "Yes, I guess I am."

She smiled and said, "Good! I hate to think we would have all this time to ourselves and not take advantage of it. Come on wash my back."

Together we walked to the bathroom and washed each other. I watched her ass wiggle down the hallway. I couldn't help it she was so desirable so beautiful and so fucking evil! As she sucked me hard in the shower I cleaned her pussy with my tongue getting her off twice. When we exited the shower she dried me off and I dried her. With nothing on but a robe we went to the kitchen and she fixed us breakfast.

When she finished and the food was on the table she said, "I want you to have your cock inside me while we eat Tony! Can you do that?"

She came over and knelt in front of me and began to suck my cock. Once it was hard enough Louise sat on it facing me as I sat in the chair. We ate breakfast as she slowly fucked me moving up and down and back and forth on my now very hard cock. Her breasts were sitting in front of me as I ate. She smiled into my eyes and said, "Is the breakfast satisfactory to you Tony?"

I smiled at her and reached for and held her tight as I kissed her and she continued to ride up and down on my cock. I could have blown the ceiling light out I was so hard.

Louise had a way of making you feel like no other woman I have ever know. She fed me the food as she rode my cock. It was fucking fantastic. She was so wet and warm and her pussy held my cock so tight it was marvelous! As we ate she would do things to me like, lick my neck, arch her back and bend back offering her perfect breasts for me telling me to suck on them. Or she would rotate her hips and ass as she sat on me with my cock up deep inside her pussy. She would drive me wild with her movements around my cock giving me a wonderful, loving, sexual feeling! I realized why Tommy loved her so much. She was an absolutely fantastic fuck and so very beautiful. Any man would love to have her as his! But she was evil too! She could drive men crazy and in most cases break up any marriage. I was sure, that with a little work and time on her part, Louise could pretty much have any man she wanted.

As we continued to fuck me right at the kitchen table I couldn't resist her body or her charms. She had her arms around my neck and her head thrown back yell: "Fuck me Tony Fuck me baby! Oh god your cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me hard baby! I'm almost there."

I heard her grunt every time that she came all the way down on my hard thick cock. As she rode up and down facing me she moaned and told me how good it felt to have a real man's cock in her pussy giving her what she desperately needed.

As I sat at her kitchen table she pumped up and down screaming me to fuck her harder and harder and harder! And, I rammed my cock up into her again and again and again! I was trying to push my cock through her body we were fucking and pumping it into each other so hard.

I held her hips as she wrapped her legs around me and my hands went to her tits. I drove my hips into her giving it to her with every ounce of energy in my body. My entire being was working to make her cum! The only thing I was thinking of was how hard and fast I could pump my cock into her body! She was arching her back and elevating her body and then slamming it back down taking everything I had and tell me how good it felt.

She was thrusting her hips into me with her entire mind body and sole!! She cried out when she felt the first shot of cum hit deep into her body! She screamed out my name and began to orgasm too! We pumped and rocked and thrust our bodies together like two mad dogs in heat! She lowered herself down taking my cock all the way up into her body one last time!

She then began to hump on it riding it like she was a wild woman going crazy on top of me as my cum pumped into her. Her hands went to her hair and she tossed her head back and rode my cock. My hands started at her hips holding them and helping her move but when her wonderful tits began to really bounce up and down I moved and cupped each one in my hands.

Squeezing then she put her hands over my hands and told me: "I'm going to fuck you until you cum again baby!"

I told her I had cum so much I most likely don't have any left in my nuts! I held her tits as I just kept pumping my cock into her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as she swept the dishes and everything else off the kitchen table on to the floor. I laid her on the table and she lay back smiling up at me as I continued to fuck her now with long and very hard strokes. My cock had fucked her so many times in the past 36 hours it was almost numb now. It was still hard as a rock but numb!

She screamed again as she arched her back off the table and elevated her hips and ass up into me as she climaxed again!

She smile and told me: "I'm going to fuck your cock until is shrinks and falls out of my pussy again and again and again Tony! All fucking day and tonight we'll fuck until we can't stand up! I have you all day! I feel so bad, so fuck evil fucking you without Tommy here! It's so much more exciting this way Tony! I want you to do bad things to me Tony! I want you to do things to me you have never done to any other girl before but wanted too. I want you to do thinks you have been dreaming about doing to a woman but never had the chance. I want you to do them all to me! And I'm going to fuck you like no other woman has ever fucked you baby! God I can't get enough of your big dick! I hope it never goes down!

But it did, and when we finally finished and my cock slipped out of her fully filled cum dripping pussy, we helped each other clean up the things on the floor. Then I told her I had to leave for a little while. She asked me, "When will you be back? You are coming right back? You are coming back right? We will be going to fuck again tonight Tony aren't we?"

There was fear in her voice, a fear she wouldn't be getting fucked again. But, I couldn't say no to her. I knew it was wrong to be with Tommy's wife without him. But, I just couldn't say no to this fucking fantastic woman!

I said, "Yes Lou. But how about we play it safe and meet in say 2 hours at the hotel on 10th street, the Marriott"

She said, "Oh Tony that's a great idea. It will be Ok I promise you. Tommy will never know."

I left and went home to rest. I lay there thinking about the stories I had read about a couple bring in another man to fuck the wife. It was always sad for the husband in the stories and I was sure it would be for Tommy in this situation. I had always wondered how the new man in the story had felt and now I know! I was that man. Was I that much of a pussy hound to chase Louise all over the place as she cheated on her husband? Was she that beautiful that she could get away with it? Would she talk Tommy into letting her have the one night a week with a lover without him there? Could she swing it, could she pull that trick off against her loving and dedicated to make her happy husband? I wasn't sure but I wouldn't bet against it!

I had no idea how he or she would feel when it happened. And how would I feel when she was with only me one night a week. Was I falling in love with her. Would I? "Yes", I told myself, "you are in love with her now aren't you?" I had to admit I wasn't sure. I didn't want my time with her to stop! I was afraid when Tommy found out about us, and the times we spent together fucking without him this would be over. Would destroy the marriage and our relationship! How would I feel when it happened? I didn't know. I wondered if we would then become a couple.

As the time was close, I left and went to the hotel. I got the room and told them my wife would be here son to give her the room number and let her up to the room.

When she arrived and I saw her wearing a beautiful white on blue silk blouse and knew immediately she had no bra on. Her nipples were already hard. She had the tightest and shortest skirt on. She walked into the room and stood there as I took her beauty in. She smiled knowing how good she looked!

She said, "Miss me Tony? I missed you! Oh Tony this was such a great idea. Just you and me fucking again all day and night without my husband's little cock getting in the way! It's so hot meeting you and fucking you in a strange hotel!

Her breasts show very nicely as they pointed out against the blouse. They pointed against her blouse showing everyone she was very excited or cold. She was excited. She stripped immediately and stood there in just her heels. I was in my shorts looking at her. God she was so damn beautiful.

She came to me as I stood by the window and dropped to her knees. As she started to suck my cock she took it in her hands and rubbed it over her face as she looked up into my eyes and told me, "Mumm I love your big cock Tony! Mumm I could suck it all night! Would you like that?"

I pulled on her arms and told her to get up and we walked to the bed as she held my semi-hardon in her hand. We got on the bed she went back to sucking on my cock. Her nipples were sticking out about 2 inches already. As she sucked, I took my fingers and pull on them and squeeze her tits as she sucked on me. She sat between my legs as her mouth formed a tight seal around my cock and as she sucked and pumped my hard shaft she moaned like she was being fucked. I got on the bed and laid back. I could see her other hand rubbing her pussy. I told her, "Turn around and let me see your pussy!"

She smiled up at me as she kept my cock in her mouth. She turned her body and showed me both holes as she spread her thighs wide. I began to give her some enjoyment as I played with her two holes. It took only a matter of a few more seconds before I filled her mouth with my hot cum! She smacked her lips and took it all. Wiping her mouth on her arm as she turned smiling and said, " Your turn!"

She came around and still on her knees she presented her sweat young beautiful pussy to my face. I looked up into her even lovelier face and say, "You're beautiful!"

I rolled her over and got between her legs. As I moved between her opened knees I heard her sigh loudly with anticipation. When my lips touched her slit, she moaned. And when my tongue went into her pussy hole she said, "Oh God yes Tony! Eat me! OH God baby! I love the way you make me feel and cum!"

I made love to that pussy for over an hour, bring her off a great many times. Finally as I put her entire cunt into my mouth and licked it fast and hard I heard her say, "Mummmmmm Tony, that feels so good baby! Oh yes baby! Lick me! Mummm lick my swollen pussy baby! Make it feel so good! Mummm! YES!"

She moaned out to me as I lay between her thighs licking that sweet pussy like some guy in trance. While I had her going again in only minutes, she was now humping her cunt on my lips and tongue into her hole she arched and began to fuck my face like some animal Screaming as she did, "Oh god! Oh god yes Lick it baby! Oh fuck! That feels so good! Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming! OH God faster baby! Lick it faster! Yes! Oh fuck like that! YES!!!!!!!!

And she lifted her ass up off the bed and humped on my face fucking it! Her orgasm was long and hard and continued for as long as I sucked on her clit! It was huge! The biggest clit I have ever seen. So fucking swollen and hard as a brick! She began to thrust her body now against my mouth as I kept sucking and licking and fingering her pussy! She had her entire body up off the bed as she fucked her pussy on my mouth! Her hands held my head tightly into her pussy and she fucked it faster and faster as I continued to please her.

A deep low screaming sound came from her mouth as I inserted a third finger went into her wet pussy and I began to hum directly on her clit! I continued to eat her snatch until she pulled on me to come up from between her thighs!

She moaned:" Oh god come on Tony! Oh come on! God you're going to kill me with that tongue!! Fuck me now! Fuck me hard and fast baby!"

I moved up her beautiful body and held my cock at her pussy's opening! Teasing her I rubbed it around the opening of her pussy which was almost dripping with her need. I have never seen a woman who had to fuck like she did. As I rubbed the thick cock head up and down her wet warm opening, she started to cry for me to put it in! She told me: "OH god come on! Put it in me! Oh fuck come on baby! Don't tease me, FUCK ME!"

I smiled down at her and slowly entered her body with my big cock! God it was as hard as I can ever remember it being! When she felt it going in she smiled and said: "Ahhhhhhhh Yeaaaaa! OH yea baby that's it! That's what I want! Mummmmm it so hard Tony! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good Tony!! Fuck me hard baby! I want you so bad!Fuck me hard er than you have ever done before. Hurt me with your cock!"

I moved my cock all the way into her pussy until my nuts were resting against her ass. Now I began to pump into her slowly at first. But, soon I was ramming all of my cock into her! I just couldn't control myself with Louise. Her body, face and attitude towards sex and fucking drove me crazy with lust, with desire! With passion, I humped her wonder body and she humped me right back. She loved getting fucked and I loved fucking her. She was so silky smooth inside that pussy it was like heaven! Again and again we rolled around and then she was on top. Then we rolled back so she was under me and I ram down into her as I held her legs out and up high! She liked it when I lifted her legs because her clit was rubbed directly each time my cock went in or out of her cunt hole! She looked up as me with a sort of wild lust in her eyes and it was in her voice. She told me with a deep sex voice: "Oh god Tony. I love your hard cock in me! I love the way you fuck me baby! Ahhhhhh! I'm going to cum again! OH god yes!! YES!! Y E S!! YYYYYEEEESS!!!!!!"

As I arched my back she did the same. Our bodies merged and I filled her completely. MY nuts squeezed tighter in the sack and I began to pump cum into her pussy for the first time in the hotel room tonight. "OH Jesus Tony! I love it when you cum so deep into me! Oh God baby! Oh God! OH OOH OH OHHHHHH!! Fill meeeee!! Ohhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Louise yelled so loud I knew that they could hear her in the rooms that were next to us and even out in the hallway!! I didn't care I fucked her like a man possessed!

Just then the door flew opened and Tommy and another man were standing in the room. The man was running a camera. Tommy was snapping photos of us. They saw Louise and I nude in the bed. They saw Louise bent half way over with her knees over her head, They saw her legs being held wide open with my hand holding them around her ankles. They saw her face with a picture of rapture on it. They saw my face straining as I was cumming. They saw cum squirting out of her pussy as they watched me bury my big dick all the way into her pussy hole. They saw tits red from my mouth sucking and licking them. They saw me arching my back as I was cumming in Louise's pussy. And they saw the big pool of cum under us. The saw the peak of both of our orgasms!

As the camera ran Tommy said, "For your own safety Louise, spend the next two or three night here. Don't come home! I'll have your clothes and personal things packed for you and waiting to be picked up. I don't want to talk about this or meet with you. You broke my heart when you told me you wanted another man in our bed to fuck you. Bit I loved you and agreed to it.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12