The Loving Husband Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

"I am."

Mary moved back a little and I could just make out her face. "John, I'm sorry I did that yesterday. I didn't want to try to blackmail you into coming to our party. I just..." She put her head down on my shoulder, not able to find the words to complete that sentence.

I lifted her head up by her chin. "Mary, I didn't do and won't do anything that I don't want to and that my wife wouldn't approve of. I knew what you were doing and went along with it only because I wanted to be there. You looked so fucking delectable yesterday, I couldn't resist."

Mary sat up a little more, clutching the blanket to her chest. "Wait, what was that about your wife approving?"

"Mary, my wife and I have an agreement. I have sex with other women and she not only doesn't mind, but gets off on watching and directing the action. I told her what was going on yesterday, so that's why I came and could spend the night here."

"Wow!"

"Yes, wow. That woman you met yesterday, Jo, is her best friend and roommate from college. Who do you think sent her to my office to give me that blowjob?"

"Your wife?" She sounded shocked.

"Correct. Jo is recently divorced with two young daughters. She is living with us while she gets set up here with a new job and puts her kids in day care. As part of the arrangement, my wife makes her blow me as a kind of 'rent' payment. The two of them get a kick out of it."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"Wow. All this time I was working for you I never had any idea."

"Well, it hasn't been going on that long, but it has been over a year now since we started playing this way. I never would have approached you at work or let on about it because that sort of stuff is very bad in the workplace."

"I agree." She slipped down and snuggled up against me again. She reached for and found my now only half hard cock. "But I no longer work for you and we are in this nice bed together. You are naked and I'm only wearing a pair of panties. Think we can play a little now?" She smiled at me seductively.

"Of course, but I have a question first."

"What?"

"Why did you invite me along after seeing what you did yesterday; was it because you were always attracted to me, or because you were getting off on the idea of doing the 'boss'?"

Mary put her head back on my chest and took a deep breath. She let it out with a heavy sigh and very softly gave me my answer. "Both."

I lifted her head again with my right hand lifting it by her chin. I kissed her lightly. "Do you enjoy the idea of the boss ordering you around, or just the naughtiness of doing it with him?"

"I think it's just the naughtiness. The taboo idea of fucking the boss is really exciting to me." There was a little bit of a pause. "I think with you, I like the idea of you ordering me to do it. I worked for you for a long time and I trust you."

I reached up under the covers and started stroking her tits as she was now stroking my hard cock. "Then I think the first thing you have to do to prove that you are a good personal assistant is suck the boss's cock."

Mary looked at me and then grinned. I threw the covers back, exposing the two of us. She looked down at where her hand was stroking my erection. She moved toward it, but I stopped her. "Take off your panties first." Mary scrambled to do so and then got back on the bed. I moved to the end of the bed and stood up. I went over to the small desk that was in the hotel room. "I have some paperwork to do my little personal sex assistant. So crawl over here and suck my cock while I work." I picked up the hotel folder that had brochures and hotel information in it and opened it, pretending to be working.

Mary got off the bed, got on all fours, and crawled over between my legs. She looked up at me and I looked at her and then put the folder between us, acting like I was working as she sucked my cock. I felt her tongue come out and lick the underside. She then felt my balls with one hand and slowly descended onto my cock with her hot mouth. I moved the folder and looked down. She was about halfway down and stopped and stared up at me. After we locked eyes for a few seconds, she started bobbing up and down. This was not Miss Goody Two Shoes as Carrie had said.

I put the folder down and watched. She was pretty good, but then I just loved having a woman on her knees sucking my cock. Not unlike all of the men I knew.

"I think I'll fuck you now. Stand up." Mary let my cock come out with a smacking sound and stood up. I turned her around. "Bend over and put your arms and head on the table. I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy."

"Yes, sir." Mary turned and bent over. I pulled her back a little from the desk. I wanted her to have just her arms and head on the table and the rest back from it. I wanted to be able to reach around and grab those nice tits while I fucked her.

I moved forward and pressed my cock against her pussy. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, sir." She was almost panting.

"You want your boss to fuck your pretty little pussy and make you his personal fucking sex toy?"

She got it and could tell I wanted her to talk dirty and play a little. "Yes, fuck my pretty little pussy and make me your personal fucking sex toy."

I pushed in and penetrated her pussy. It was tight and hot. I worked it in until I was buried and my hips were up against her beautiful ass. She moaned. I bent over a little and felt for her tits. I squeezed them and pulled on the nipples a little. She moaned again.

We were both ready now, so I stood up straight and started fucking her with long even strokes. Each time I buried my cock in her I made sure to slap up against her ass and watch the ripples spread from the contact. What a great sight.

I then slapped her lightly on the ass. Not too hard, but hard enough to feel. She groaned. "Does my little sex toy love having her ass smacked?"

"Yes, sir."

I liked that. "Good answer. From now on when you do something wrong, I'm going to discipline you with a spanking on your bare ass, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I kept fucking her hard, and soon she was starting to act like she was going to cum. "Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ask me nicely and I might let you cum."

"Sir, may I please cum on your beautiful cock."

That was well phrased and I wanted to cum soon, too, so I let her. "Cum for me you little personal assistant slut."

"Ohhhhhh." Mary just let out a long moan and jerked under me as she went through her orgasm. I loved watching it and I wanted to cum, too. I waited until she appeared to relax all her muscles and was ready to move on.

"Okay, my little personal cum slut, I don't want to make your pussy messy and I don't want to get it all over you. That's not appropriate in the workplace. The only way to make sure we stay clean and don't leave any evidence of my cum, is for you to get on your knees and swallow my cum." With that I pulled out of Mary's pussy.

"Yes, sir." Mary was turning and dropping to her knees immediately upon my withdrawal. She knelt in front of me and started leaning in to suck my cock.

I stopped her. "Are you ready to receive your boss's seed?"

She stared up at me with her big, beautiful eyes. "Yes, sir."

"Suck my cock, slut."

Mary dove onto my cock, sucking it greedily. I just put my hands on her head and started fucking her face. She put her right hand on the base of my cock to prevent her from being choked. She was not a deep-throater.

I fucked her face, knowing I was about to cum. "Here it comes. You are now my permanent personal fucking and cock-sucking assistant." And with that I started spurting. "Suck it - oh, shit, swallow it all - ugh." And I filled her with whatever I could give at that point. She didn't even flinch.

When I was done, Mary kept lightly sucking for a short period and then stopped. She sat back on her heels. "How was that, sir?"

"You are a very good personal cock-sucking assistant, Mary."

"Thank you, sir."

I went and sat on the bed and patted it next to me. Mary came over and sat next to me.

"Mary, that was amazing. I loved it. Did you?"

"Yes, sir, I did."

"Do you want to do that again some time?"

"Yes, sir."

"Actually in the office, or somewhere else?"

She thought about that for a second. "In the office sounds terribly risky."

"Yes, it could be."

"Good, I want it to be there."

"Outstanding. Now one more question - do you like girls, too?"

"No, sir."

"Okay, just checking." I looked over at the clock. It was approaching 7am. "I think we need to get going soon. You ready to get dressed?"

Mary nodded. "But first, I think I need a shower." She stood up and headed for the bathroom. I decided to head home for mine.

"Mary." She stopped and turned toward me. I went up to her and kissed her. She flinched a little.

"I have cum breath."

"That's okay, it's mine." I held her. "I really like you, Mary. I always liked you when you worked for me. You are a good employee. I also like fucking you, so please don't let it be the last time."

Mary kissed me back. "I loved it, too, John. I plan on doing this again, that's for sure."

"Okay. I'm going to head home now. I'll call you later this week, okay?"

"Okay." She kissed me again. "See you later, boss."

I got dressed and left. I didn't see anything of Sandra or Carrie. I drove home, thinking about what a strange turn of events the last year has been. I also couldn't wait to tell Ann about the night. She was going to be as excited as I was.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers