The Loving Husband Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann grinned and moved up onto the bed. She was wearing a short skirt and I could see plenty of my wife's beautiful thighs. I looked over at Mark and he was staring at where my cock was plowing into his new wife. Ann leaned over and talked to Sandra as she lay back, her eyes closed, enjoying her sex.

"My husband is a good fuck and he's going to fuck you good. Your husband Mark is watching closely, your dirty, cum-soaked panties shoved into his mouth. I think he loves sucking on your dirty panties as he watches you act as his personal little porn star slut." Ann ran her hand across Sandra's tits and pinched her right nipple. "I want you to cum hard thinking about how you are fucking another man on your wedding night in your wedding lingerie while your husband is helplessly handcuffed to a chair and sucking on your dirty panties. I want you to show Mark how hard you can cum knowing that he is watching you be a dirty, fucking cum slut."

Sandra moaned and lifted her head to look at Mark. When Mark saw the movement, he looked up to her face and Sandra seemed to be pleading her case for him not to think less of her for doing this. But he just looked completely turned on. He was flushed, his cock was still hard and leaking pre-cum, and he was watching closely as I fucked his wife. I started thrusting harder, making sure I bottomed out and made Sandra's tits jiggle nicely.

I was also getting very turned on doing this and Ann could tell. She moved off the bed and Carrie kept moving around filming the entire thing.

Ann then moved in between me and Mark and leaned against the bed, pushing Sandra's left leg back further. She pushed until Sandra had to pull her leg up and out of the way. Ann leaned against the bed and looked down at where Sandra and I were joined. Then she looked over at Mark. "Pretty fucking hot, eh?"

All Mark could do was nod and mumble, so Ann pulled the dirty panties out of his mouth.

Mark cleared his throat finally spoke. "Very fucking hot."

Sandra heard that and I could see her lift her head and try to see Mark, but Ann was blocking her view.

Ann reached over and put her hand on Sandra's mound, just above where I was fucking her. She looked up at me and then ran her hand down around my cock as I fucked Sandra. She pulled back a little and pressed her fingers down against Sandra's clit. Sandra moaned. I just continued to fuck her, enjoying this.

I was fucking Sandra pretty hard and Ann now had her fingers up against Sandra's clit, rubbing it side to side in conjunction with my fucking motion. Sandra started to thrash around.

"That's it slut, show us how hard you can cum being fucked by another man on your wedding night while your husband watches, unable to do anything about it."

Sandra suddenly arched her back and let out several 'Fucks' as she started cumming. She jerked against me, all her muscles tightening again and again as she was wracked by her orgasmic spasms. Ann kept rubbing her clit over my cock-thrusting until she finally collapsed flat on the bed, taking deep breaths.

Ann pulled her hand back. She waited a couple of seconds for Sandra to relax and then started up her dirty talk again. "Wow! That was great, wasn't it Mark? Your wife really put on a show." She reached up and pushed against my abdomen. "Pull out for a second, honey." I pulled out and stood there, my cock hard and wet, glistening with Sandra's pussy juices. My head was almost purple and I knew I wanted to cum soon.

Ann leaned over and looked at Sandra's pussy. "Look at that well used pussy, Mark." She waited for Mark to look for a few seconds. "I think my husband likes fucking this little slut you married. Her pussy looks like it likes him fucking her, too. Her lips are swollen, her pussy is still gaping a little, and she is leaking her cum down her ass. You're going to have to change the sheets."

My wife pushed me back a little more and then slapped Sandra lightly on the pussy.

"Fuck!" Sandra jerked at that.

"Sit up, Sandra." Ann helped her sit up. "Now, look at that beautiful, hard, ready to explode cock that just fucked you. Can you see how much it wants to spew cum into your slutty little mouth?"

Sandra looked at Ann, then over at Mark, and then back to my cock. "Yes."

"Well, get off the bed, get on your knees like an obedient little slut, and suck my husband off. Make sure you clean off all your pussy juices first."

Sandra slid to the floor, looking at my cock, but stealing glances at Mark and his hard cock. She moved forward and lifted my cock up, looking at how wet it was and how her juices had also started to run down around my balls.

"Get to work, slut." Ann grinned at me.

Sandra started licking around my balls, from the bottom up alongside my cock. It was wonderful. I felt like I was performing before, but now I felt like I could just let it go and cum. Sandra finished along the sides and then licked my cock from my balls to the head, slurping up her juices. She finished by taking my head into her mouth and sliding down it, trying to clean everything up. The tension of her lips and her tongue licking was pushing me quickly toward the edge.

Then Ann reached over and took one of my hands and put it on Sandra's head. "Fuck her mouth, honey. This slut will love you taking charge and fucking her mouth. Fill her belly with that delicious fuck juice."

I proceeded to do that, but slowly. Sandra was good with her mouth and tongue and I wanted to give her time to treat my cock right.

Ann then reached over and grabbed Mark's cock with her left hand. I had seen her do this before, but was a little surprised. She looked up at me and winked. She started jacking him off. "I want you to cum, too, Mark. I want you to cum at the same time as my husband. I want you to share in the experience of John cumming in your wife's slutty little mouth. Are you ready to cum?" Mark nodded quickly and I could see him start to thrust into Ann's hand. Ann looked up at me. "Are you ready, honey?" I nodded.

"Okay, boys, cum. Spurt that love juice."

And I did. I came hard, thrusting and holding as Sandra sucked my cock. I spurted and spurted and as I did, I watched as Mark came. As soon as I started spurting into his wife's mouth, he started cumming. Ann pushed his cock up against his stomach and just rubbed under the head as he convulsed and spurted up and over his own chest. I was so into my own orgasm, that I could barely keep my eyes open and watch him cum. Sandra kept sucking and sucking until I was done.

When I relaxed a little, I looked down at Sandra. She was savoring my cock. She licked and sucked on it like it was her favorite food ever. She was lost in the world of fellatio.

Finally, as my cock softened and she had all my cum, she released it with a pop and looked at her husband. She stared as she saw the several ropes of cum he had shot all over his own chest. He was collapsed back against the chair, his now limp cock hanging there with cum still dripping from it.

Sandra shuffled to her husband and leaned forward to capture the last of his cum trying to drip off his cock. Ann stopped her. "Your husband was very patient and cooperative. First, you have to give him a big kiss for that."

Sandra stared at Ann for a second before standing up and moving around the side of the chair. She leaned over and kissed Mark quickly.

"No, no. You need to give him a real, fucking kiss."

Sandra looked at Mark a little sheepishly, knowing that her mouth probably still tasted like my cum and maybe she had a little around her mouth.

Mark finally spoke. "Just kiss me you fucking slut!" He grinned and winked and Sandra smiled. She leaned over and kissed him hard then, the two of them really getting into it.

Finally, Ann had had enough. "Okay, that's enough. Sandra, if you want to clean up Mark's cock now, you can. Or you can just get a towel while we take off his handcuffs."

Sandra headed into the bathroom to get a towel while Ann got the handcuff key from her pocket and released Mark. "So, Mark, was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Hell, yes. It was hotter than hell. It's not something I want to do often, but I wanted to see how it felt."

By this time Sandra was back. "Did you know everything that was going to happen?"

Mark grinned. "Yes. Ann and I went over what we wanted to do."

Sandra joke slapped him on the arm, then proceeded to wipe his cum off his chest and stomach. "Asshole. I was worried that this was too far."

"It wasn't. I don't want to do this regularly, but I was curious and wanted to see what it felt like."

Ann looked at the two of them. "Well, now you know. And also don't forget that you promised that Sandra would owe me a favor for doing this for you."

Sandra looked at Mark. "You promised that?"

Mark looked at Sandra sheepishly. "Yeah." Then he slapped her on her nice, naked ass. "It's not like there's something she could come up with that you wouldn't do."

Sandra chuckled. "You sneaky fucker."

Ann stood up. "Okay, that's enough. We need to get packed up."

And so I got dressed and Carrie packed up the camera. When we got to our cars, Carrie finally spoke.

"I'm so fucking horny after watching that. You are one sneaky, freaky bitch, Ann."

Ann grinned as we got in. "I know. And you know what? You don't get to have any of my husband's beautiful cock. You have to go home horny."

I shrugged my shoulders at Carrie. She just smiled and shook her head.

"Don't forget to call me for your next adventure."

Ann waved. "No problem."

And we drove home, both of us a pretty exhausted.

12