The Loving Husband Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Ann playfully smacked me on the shoulder. "Smart ass."

I shrugged and we both got up to refill our drinks.

We watched some TV until Sandra came strolling back in.

"Okay, folks. I'm done for tonight. I need to get some rest."

"What about next week?"

"Well, my husband is working Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. He works those five days from 3 to 11. That means we have plenty of time to play." She cocked her hip and her tits and ass jiggled deliciously.

"I'll check my schedule and make arrangements to come by some time and then we can discuss the rest, okay?"

"Sounds good."

After she left I turned to Ann. "Well, you certainly took advantage of that opportunity. That's the second woman you made clean out your cunt as you used her face as a masturbatory tool. And then you shoved a vibrator up her ass. I'm starting to think you like playing with women."

Ann turned to me. "I'm not going to do anything myself with a woman, but I loved being in charge and making them do things to me. And then with Sandra, I really loved shoving the vibrating plug up her ass and being inn charge of her orgasm. I really wanted to do more to dominate her and make her do the things that I wanted, but I could tell she was exhausted."

"Interesting. So you don't mind sitting on their faces?"

"No. As long as I'm in control, I feel like they are just there for my use."

"Cool."

"Didn't you like it?"

"I loved watching you sit on her face. I also loved it when you shoved that vibrator up her ass. That whole thing was hot."

"Good. Because sometime soon, I want to fuck a woman with a strap on."

My eyes went big at that. I was shocked. She had never indicated that that was in play before. "That's very interesting. I can't wait." I put out my hand. "Now let's go to bed and get some rest ourselves."

Ann took my hand and we headed toward the bedroom and I had visions that were not sugarplums dancing in my head.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12