The Loving Husband Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

I had finally caught my breath, my orgasm being so strong that I was brain dead as my cock took over. I backed up slowly and my softening cock flopped out of Tory. Tory was still on all fours, breathing hard, but Barb was impatient. She put her hands on Tory's ass and started pulling her pussy down towards her mouth.

I flopped on the bed next to them and watched. Sandra was on the other side. "Barb's a sex machine."

I grinned. "Sounds like you."

"Oh, she's got a drive twice as strong as mine. She has to have sex every day."

I just shook my head and watched as Barb finally got Tory's pussy onto her mouth. Tory groaned, probably from still being sensitive, as Barb starting licking and sucking my cum out of Tory's pussy. Barb was licking and sucking with wild abandon, seemingly starved for Tory's cream pie pussy. I watched as Tory undulated her hips and put her hands down on Barb's thighs. She kept up the movement until she suddenly went into a silent scream. She arched her back, threw her head back, opened her mouth without sound, and shuddered for almost a minute.

Finally, Tory rolled off to the side and Barb sat up. She was a mess. Her hair was a little wet and her face was completely soaked with the cum of Tory and I. She grinned. "Yum. I love cream pies."

"Yeah, I know." Sandra sat up a little. "I remember it well."

"Yeah, I cleaned you up a few times." She turned toward me. "And some lovers." She put her head in my crotch and started licking and sucking me clean. Damn! This woman might have a sex addition - or whatever they were calling it nowadays.

"I'll get us something to drink." Sandra got up and left, striding away from the bed naked. She didn't even bother with a robe.

Tory watched as Barb finished cleaning me. "Mmmm. This is what I call a night out."

Sandra came back with four beers and we all arranged ourselves and sipped a little. After about 10 minutes of discussing the upcoming basketball tournament Barb decided she wanted something else.

Barb crawled over to me and pushed me back. "I need to get fucked by a cock, so let's get this thing ready." She grabbed my still somewhat flaccid cock and waved it around. She lay between my legs and started with my balls. She licked and sucked each one a little and then licked her way up my cock.

I just lay back and enjoyed it. She was very good. By the time she started bobbing on it, I was hard. Tory sat in a chair right next to the bed and watched closely. Sandra lay next to us and just grinned when I glanced her way.

"Now just let me climb on board." Barb crawled up over me and lined my dick up with her pussy, which had a nice arrow over the top pointing to heaven (or was it down to hell). She slowly lowered herself onto my cock, exhaling each time she stopped and rose up a little. After three tries she was sitting on me, my cock buried to the hilt. I reached up and grabbed her gorgeous melons. I mean she had tits that could be played with for hours. Barb giggled. "I think you like my tits."

"Who doesn't?"

Barb grinned and started grinding. "You're right. Everybody loves my tits." Barb started rotating her hips and making sure to grind her clit down against me. "And I like to show them off."

No argument from me. I fondled her tits and pinched her nipples lightly as I watched her close her eyes and work towards an orgasm while fucking me. I thrust up at times but mostly let her control everything. I watched as she reveled in her enjoyment of riding my cock. She worked hard, moving her hips up and down, rotating them, rubbing her clit, and moaning as I played with her tits. She was a woman who was totally in the moment and going to get off. She was using me to get off and I didn't mind at all.

"Oh, fuck, this is good." Barb managed to get that out between moans and groans, but mostly she just grunted and moaned as she worked hard to get off. She kept moving, slowly moving faster and putting out more grunts.

"Oh, yeah." More actual words came out as Barb rode me. I was just holding her hips now and she had one hand on her left tit and the other on my chest. She was leaning forward and working hard for it now.

"Oh, fuck." Barb was moving fast now, bouncing her hips up and down as she took my cock as deep as she could. "Fuck! Oh, god. I'm gonna cum. Oh, yeah." She was bucking hard now, crushing her pussy down and rubbing her clit on me. "Here it cums!" I started helping by thrusting up as she drove down and hunching my hips so that she could get her clitoral stimulation. "Ugggghhhhh." She finally erupted, a quick jerk coming out every few seconds as she savored it. Then she fell forward onto my chest.

"Jesus, that was good." She spoke after about 30 second of silence.

Sandra smacked her playfully on the ass. "That certainly looked it. Now, since it appears that John has not cum yet, get your slutty ass up so I can get fucked, too."

Barb sighed and slowly lifted her hips and rolled to the opposite side of me from Sandra. She moaned a little. "That's what I needed."

Sandra lay back and spread her legs, rubbing her pussy. "Come fuck me, John. Fuck me hard. Drive me into the mattress."

I crawled up over Sandra and settled between her legs. I sat on my heels and ran my hands over her body and wet pussy. I then leaned forward over her and placed my cock at her opening. Sandra put her hands on my chest and steadied me as I lined it up and thrust it home. It slid into her pussy like the proverbial hot knife through butter. She groaned and raised her legs.

"Give me that cock. I'm still so primed it should only take about 2 minutes."

I obliged her. I leaned up a little and grabbed her legs and brought them up high around my shoulders and used them as leverage to pound her. I thrust hard and fast, burying myself with each stroke, and smacking our bodies together in a loud slap.

"Oh, fuck yeah. That's going to make me cum." Sandra was loving it.

I kept pounding her and Sandra met me thrust for thrust. She was loving it.

"Here I go!" Sandra was ready. "Ooohhhh, fuck!" And with that she came hard. She jerked and shook under me and her pussy went into quick and fantastic spasms.

I thought I was just getting close, but her pulsing pussy pushed me over the edge. "My turn, you little slut. I'm going to full your pussy up."

"Cum, baby. Fill me with your cum. Give it to me!" She grabbed me tight and kept flexing her pussy and I came like I didn't think I could when it was my second time. I just kept pumping semen into her like my body was trying to rid itself of all its fluids.

When I was done I collapsed on top of her. "Oh, god."

Sandra wrapped her legs and arms around me. "Mmmm. I love being fucked like that and being filled with cum."

"Whew! I'm drained." I lifted myself off of her and lay on the bed beside her. Barb was on the other side of me and Tory was sitting on the end of the bed.

Barb leaned over and looked up and me and Sandra. "Yum! Mixed cum." She started licking and sucking my cock, cleaning it of everything that Sandra and I left on it. I wasn't going to get hard, but she just seemed to love cleaning my cock.

When Barb finished she looked up at Sandra. "What about you?"

Sandra grinned. "No, thanks. I want it there when Mark gets home." She turned toward the clock. It read 11:15. "That should be any minute now, so you," she pushed on my shoulder, "need to get up and into that chair for what I have in mind." So I got up to sit in the chair and Tory lay on the bed next to Sandra. Barb came and sat on my lap.

As if it was planned, we heard the front door open and close just as we got situated. Mark called out for us and Sandra yelled that we were up in the bedroom.

Mark came in, wearing jeans and a polo shirt. He looked around the room. "Wow! Nice view."

Sandra laughed. "Well, just don't stand there, get undressed and come over here." She patted the bed.

Mark undressed quickly and crawled into the middle of Sandra and Tory as Sandra had requested, his cock already getting hard. He lay down on his back and Sandra then got up and lay down with her head near his hips and her hips near his head. She grinned as she opened her legs to give him a good view of her well-used pussy.

"Tory, turn like I did. Let him look at two well-used pussies." Tory turned and Sandra turned her attention to Mark

"So, John has fucked us all and he came in Tory's pussy, but Barb licked her clean. He just came in my pussy a few minutes ago. So you can play with the dirty pussies while we play with your cock. Do you want to hear all that happened?"

Mark looked to the left and right at the two nicely shaved and well-fucked pussies. "Yes, please." He took his hands and put them onto the two pussies.

"Short or long version?"

"I don't think I'm going to last long, so make it the short version." He started stroking the pussies while Barb spread her legs and started playing with her pussy while on my lap.

Sandra started stroking his cock. "Well, we picked up Barb and Tory at the dance club we like. As soon as we got in the car, Barb yanked out John's cock and started sucking it and I got Tory on her back, her legs spread, her panties hanging from one ankle, as I licked that pretty pussy you are playing with over there." They both looked at Tory's pussy. Mark took two fingers and slipped them into both pussies.

"I made Tory cum in the car so when we got back here, all of us ripped off our clothes and ran up to the bedroom." She was stroking Mark's cock and he was already leaking pre-cum. "I spread myself open on the bed and Tory crawled between my legs, licking my pussy. Barb came and sat on my face. We were really going to town when John came up behind Tory. She was on her knees as she ate my pussy, leaving her ass sticking up in the air." Sandra paused to lean over and lick Mark's cock head. "John put his nice, fat cock into her pussy and started fucking her. She started moaning, which turned me on, and I started moaning, which got Barb off on my face. Finally, John started fucking Tory hard and she made me cum really well with her pretty little tongue." They both looked at Tory as she took her tongue and drug it along the side of Mark's cock. He looked like he was going to cum already.

"I can tell you are going to cum soon, and I want to suck your hard, fucking cock Mark. I am going to put my dirty, cum-filled pussy on your face and suck that cock. Ready?"

There was no hesitation in Mark. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto his face. He buried his face in her pussy. Sandra moaned and then shoved her mouth down onto Mark's cock. He immediately started humping and then pulled his mouth from her pussy to yell out that he was cumming. He started pumping his cock into her mouth, flooding it with his cum.

Sandra didn't swallow. She just let him cum and as it came into her mouth she let it pour out around her lips and down his cock. We all just stared.

Finally, he stopped and Sandra moved off his face. He looked totally drained.

Sandra smiled at all of us. "Did you like eating my dirty cream pie?"

Mark glanced around the room sheepishly. "Yes, I did."

"Good. As a reward, Tory will clean up all the cum around your cock."

Tory grinned and Mark watched raptly as Tory did exactly that. She licked and slurped noisily as she consumed it all. When she was done, she sat up. "Not bad."

Sandra put her hand on Mark's chest. "That was great honey. I think you like my cream pies." Mark didn't look too sure. "Now the rest of you can get dressed and go home. I'm tired."

So Barb and Tory got in my car so I could take them back the dance club and drop them off. All the way back they discussed the fact that Sandra had given Mark a cream pie. They were so shocked by that, but turned on. I was still a little shocked, too, but couldn't wait until tomorrow when I could tell the entire tale to Ann. I knew she would totally get off on it.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers
12