The Lowdown Ch. 02

Story Info
A journalist meets Anne Hathaway in her prime in 2003.
4.5k words
4.48
21.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not intend for anyone to mistake this as being true and real. It is a fictional story involving fake versions of celebrities all over the age of 18.

*****

Chapter 2: Old School

November 2012

It appeared that I had become the go-to guy for 'The Lowdown' when it came to interviewing high-profile actresses, as it wasn't long after Jennifer that I found myself talking to Anne Hathaway. She was nice enough, a pleasant person to talk to and she seemed to know exactly what I wanted to hear. This wasn't surprising, after all she'd already had quite a few features with 'The Lowdown' in the past, so it's likely she probably knew more than me about it.

'This is pretty good,' my boss, Steven Saunders stated after reading through my rough draft of the article. 'She's a pro that Hathaway,' he said.

'Thanks, I had a good read of the previous articles before talking to her, so I could get a good idea of what I could get away with,' I said, watching his eyes as he continued to look over my work.

'I think you could have gotten away with more,' Steven said sternly, placing the article down on the desk.

'What makes you say that?' I asked, looking at my older boss in the eyes, he had a good fifteen years on me, and you could see the experience in the way that he looked at me.

'Well you may have noticed that all the previous articles written about Anne were all written by the same person... me,' he said.

'Really?' I asked. I couldn't believe that I didn't notice something so obvious.

'Yeah, really,' he responded. 'So I know from experience that she's willing to offer up a little bit more than she did here.'

'I read your articles though, and I didn't see anything more racy than what I managed to get,' I said, trying to think about what I may have missed.

He furrowed his brow, slightly frustrated with the point in the conversation he'd brought us to. 'That's probably because you haven't read the original version of the articles,' he admitted.

'To be fair, I shouldn't be expected to have read something that was never released,' I said, feeling quite sure that Steven was being a tad unreasonable.

'You're right, honestly I guess I'm just feeling a little nostalgic for my early days... today marks two years since I've been the editor here and well... I probably would have been doing this article if I wasn't,' he said.

I was starting to feel awkward, it felt like Steven was about to open up to me or something and to be honest I was in no mood. 'Sir, can I head off?' I asked suddenly. 'I mean, are you happy with the article?'

He considered me for a moment. 'You're good Des... but...' He stood up and pulled a key out from his pocket and made for the file cabinet to his left.

I followed him. 'Des, I'd like you to give this a read,' Steven said as I approached the cabinet and noticed that inside were many folders with many famous names; Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez to name a few.

'Are these-?'

'The original undoctored versions of my articles,' he finished, pulling out one of a few labelled Anne Hathaway, this one had the year 2003 marked on it.

'Why weren't they ever published?' I asked as he opened up the folder and flicked through the pages.

'Well for one part, they're barely articles, more diary entries, which is how I form things before I make them into the articles you read,' he said, handing me the folder.

'And the other part?' I questioned as I looked at the first page.

'Well, it gets a bit too personal, I couldn't possibly reveal to the world what is written in these pages, careers, marriages and lives would be ruined,' he said, closing the cabinet and locking it again.

'Can I take it home?' I asked.

'Go ahead, but remember I'll fire you and promptly sue the living shit out of you if you ever show anyone else,' he said calmly, returning to his desk.

I left the office and made my way back home, quickly getting to my desk excited to read what Steven had experienced.

*

I thought that being on the job for four years meant that nothing could surprise me. I thought wrong. Chief Johnson sent me to follow around Disney good girl Anne Hathaway for a few days while she shoots her new film around Los Angeles. The new movie in question is to be called Havoc and it will be her coming out party as a legitimate actress. Up until now I'd never even really thought of Anne as anything besides what she had been sold to me as, a kid... but this last weekend... well I certainly don't see her as the star of The Princess Diaries.

I showed up to the set just as she was finishing up shooting a scene, she was wearing light pink lipstick, hoop earrings, a black singlet with a very visible lace black bra underneath and big denim jeans with a thick three prong belt. That matched with the books and the heavy eye make-up really screamed of a young star wanting to be taken seriously, but she assured me that this was merely for the scene.

'So what kind of scene were you shooting?' I asked as we entered my car, she wanted to take me to some kind of party.

'Basically the scene is me faking an orgasm while my boyfriend films it,' Anne responded coolly, as if what she was saying wasn't basically sacrilege coming from her Disney branded lips.

'That's a huge departure from everything you've done up until now,' I said. 'Is that the reason you took on a role like this?'

'A little bit,' she said, smiling at me as she put her seatbelt on. 'I don't want to quickly get typecast as a good girl you know?'

'Sort of like what's happening to Lindsay Lohan,' I said as I started the car.

'Exactly,' she said. 'I don't want to become too heavily associated with all of that stuff so that people get outraged when I do something different.'

'It's smart,' I said. 'It would take something pretty major for Lindsay to stop being seen the way she does.'

'Yeah,' she said. 'I just want to be ahead of the curve.'

She is very smart for her age, still a few months away from being able to drink and already she was wise to the way the Hollywood game was played. Even at 27, I myself don't feel like I have the world as worked out as she seems to. I think she'll go very far indeed.

'Are you doing any nude scenes?' I asked boldly. 'Or are you going to tease those out over your career?'

'I go topless, in fact the scene we just shot was a topless scene, but I don't show anything else, I think I'll tease out my body parts,' she joked, laughing a little as she spoke.

'I'm sure a lot of young boys will be excited to see that,' I stated.

'I hope it's not just young boys, hopefully men your age and even older want to see as well,' she said, in a slightly seductive manner.

'Men and women of all ages will be interested,' I said, looking away from the road at her to see she was staring me down. 'Trust me.'

I looked back at the road and the topic changed to the director of the film and the writer, how she initially got into the role and all of that good stuff. I made sure to record all of it on my Dictaphone. Eventually though, we made it to the party she wanted me to see and to be honest it did not look like the type of place a young actress should be at all.

'Are you sure this is the place?' I asked, the party looked like it was out of control, drunken teens making a mess of an expensive looking house in the suburbs.

'I met these people while researching for this movie, they're cool, there's no gang members or anything, just some cool young people,' Anne said as I parked the car across the street. 'You're not gonna call the cops if I have a couple of drinks are you?'

'I won't call the cops, but I certainly won't be able to put it in the article,' I said as we climbed out of the car. 'Or if I do, I'll have to talk about this party as if it's something I only heard about from you.'

'That's cool with me,' Anne said, taking my hand as I fiddled with my Dictaphone making sure it wouldn't fall out of my open bag.

As she dragged me inside the wild house party she made sure to nod at the people she recognised and even made time to talk to a couple of the people that merely recognised her. The inside of the house was even more raucous than it looked from the outside, multitudes of young people were drinking, doing drugs and being openly affectionate in a way that only drunk college students can.

'This is starting to really test the limits of plausible deniability,' I said as I surveyed the party.

'Calm down and have a drink,' Anne said, placing a cold beer in my free hand. It was then that I noticed that Anne still had my hand in hers. 'Come and meet my friends,' she said.

We took to a free space on the couches in between a couple of stoners and pair of young women who were hard into a make out session. 'This is Justin and Kyle,' Anne said, referring to the two stoners sitting next to her.

'Hi,' I said. 'I'm uh... Steven.'

Each guy reached over Anne to shake my hand, Justin managed to take this opportunity to pass Anne a joint. 'Nice to meet you man,' Justin said as he leant back and watched Anne take a toke.

'Jesus,' I said to myself as I watched the twenty year old do drugs.

'I know right,' Justin said, clearly misinterpreting my tone. 'She looks so hot when she smokes.'

'Come here,' Anne said, gesturing with the joint.

Justin leant forward and kissed Anne on the lips. 'You want to have a go?' Justin asked through Anne's lips.

'I...' For a split second I honestly thought he was asking me if I wanted to have a go at kissing his apparent girlfriend.

'Do you smoke?' He asked, making me realise he now had the joint in his hand and was waving it in my face.

'You're not a narc are you?' Anne joked as she turned from Justin and looked at me.

'I dabbled a little in high school,' I admitted. 'I never really had much access.'

Anne took the joint from Justin's hands and flipped it around so the lit end was facing her. 'You've got the access now,' she said before putting it in her mouth and bring it close to my face.

Before I could react she'd cupped her hands over my mouth and blew an onslaught of smoke into my mouth, forcing me to inhale it. 'Fuck,' I said, coughing as she moved back away from me, putting the joint into Kyle's hands as she returned to making out with Justin.

From then on, things became a bit of a haze. It appeared I'd never actually been stoned before because what was happening to my body was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Hours or minutes or even seconds must have passed as I sat between two making out couples, drinking beer and sharing the joint with Kyle.

'This isn't how I imagined this interview going,' I said eventually as I watched Justin pull down Anne's singlet revealing her black lace bra that barely covered her rock hard nipples.

He instantly started mauling at her bra covered breasts, sucking face with her as her hands gripped his face. It was around then that I noticed that I was starting to get an erection, which seems like a perfectly fair response to what I was seeing.

'Got any good material?' Anne asked as she leant back, putting her head in my lap as Justin ventured down to her belly button, kissing it and groping at her waist with the same enthusiasm he did her mouth and tits.

Anne looked at me with her cute doe eyes. There was no way she didn't feel the growing erection in my pants, I could feel it rubbing against the back of her head. 'I think I have a lot more than I was ever expected to get,' I said, looking down at her beautiful thick lips as they smiled at me mischievously.

'I even learnt stuff about you,' Anne said. 'Like how big your cock is.'

I merely smiled dumbly, way too stoned to be embarrassed. I started to stroke her hair, almost as a reflex to her head being in my lap, and she didn't seem to mind. Her boyfriend may as well have been a million miles away, still fumbling with his attempts to undo her belt.

'I'm gonna take Justin into the other room and let him fuck my brains out,' Anne said in a matter of fact manner. 'Do you want to come and further document the night?'

Somehow my cock got even harder at the thought of watching Anne get fucked by some stoner in the back room of some dirty house party. 'I guess that answers my question,' Anne smirked, leaning back up out of my lap to whisper something to the struggling Justin.

He nodded and picked Anne up, carrying her toward the stairs as she looked back at me over his shoulder, biting her sexy bottom lip. 'That's my cue,' I said to a completely greened out Kyle.

He vaguely nodded as I stood up, grabbed my bag with the still recording Dictaphone inside and followed the interesting couple up the stairs. We passed a few occupied rooms on the way to finding one of our own, one of which was filled with three or four dudes gangbanging a chick. A scene which really put what we were about to do into some perspective.

The moment we got into the room Justin threw Anne onto the bed, immediately getting right down to ripping her clothes off. It was a messy sight to behold, he managed to rip off her singlet and bra, freeing her surprisingly big tits and her perfect nipples. He couldn't quite work out her belt and boots though, so she had to remove those herself, making sure to maintain eye contact with me the whole time while her boyfriend groped and kissed at her erect nipples.

'Fuck me,' Anne moaned after finally removing all of her clothing, giving me and anyone who may be watching as they walk pass the wide open door a view of her clean shaved pink pussy.

Justin wasted no time shoving his erect cock deep into her cunt, causing her to grip the sheets and moan as she was violated by the stoner. He was rough with her, gripping and squeezing her tits while he slammed into her. I stood there, hard cock pressing against my jeans, watching her get reamed.

'You can... ahhh! Jerk off if you want!' Anne exclaimed through moans, clearly aware of my cock troubles, not even paying any attention to the man who was rapidly entering her.

I nodded and stood next to the bed, making sure to keep close to the couple as I undid my belt. 'Should I close the door?' I asked while pulling my pants down.

'No!' She exclaimed, causing her boyfriend to stop to check if she was alright. 'No you're fine,' she said. 'Keep fucking me.'

He nodded and resumed his rough treatment of her pussy, gripping her waist in his hands. 'Alright then,' I said to myself as I pulled my shirt off, pushing away my pants and belt with my feet, only slightly fearful of the possibility someone could walk in and watch an esteemed journalist watch Anne Hathaway get fucked.

'That is a nice cock!' Anne exclaimed once she got a good look at my equipment.

'Thanks baby,' Justin said, dimly thinking she was talking to him.

I gripped my cock and immediately began jerking it to the scene that had unfolded in front of me, paying special attention to the size and shape of Anne's nipples.

'Eat my pussy baby,' Anne moaned.

Justin nodded and pulled himself out of Anne, crawling backwards on his knees until Anne's sweet cunt was in his mouth. Anne moaned and gestured for me to move closer to her. I did as she wanted, moving forward so that my cock was basically right up next to her face.

'This feels as nice as it looks,' Anne stated as she gripped my cock, sharing it with my own hand.

'Same could be said about your hand,' I joked, before immediately resigning to pleasure as Anne Hathaway jerked me off.

'How does that feel baby,' Anne questioned, thumbing the head of my cock and licking her lips.

'Feels pretty good,' I said and then I felt a little bold, and I guess stoned and drunk. 'But you know what would feel even better?'

I placed my hand on her face, and slid my thumb around her lips. 'I never took you as someone so forward,' Anne stated, now breathing a little heavier. 'I like it.'

'I'm going to take that as a yes,' I said, gripping the back of her head and pulling it toward my cock.

Anne smiled and rubbed her thick bottom lip against my cock. 'You want it in my mouth baby?' Anne questioned.

I nodded encouragingly, watching her as she kissed the head of my cock and began rubbing it against her lips and cheeks. 'Christ,' I moaned as she finally took the head of my cock in her mouth.

Justin noticed this and suddenly pulled away from Anne's cunt. 'I want some of this action,' he said, getting up from the bed and walking to stand next to me.

'The more the merrier,' Anne said as she pulled herself off the bed and got to her knees in front of us.

Justin smiled at me as Anne took my cock back into her mouth, making sure to jerk off Justin with her free hand. 'Can you believe that's Anne Hathaway sucking your cock?' Justin asked.

Justin didn't know that Anne was merely the latest in a long line of famous women so I could understand why he thought I'd be over the moon with excitement, as he clearly was. 'It's totally crazy,' I said, and admittedly it was pretty weird considering her status as a good Disney girl.

'Mmm, you've got such a tasty cock,' Anne moaned as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and made to replace it with Justin's.

'Thanks,' I said, stroking her hair while she simultaneously jerked me off and sucked off Justin.

She then quickly went to suck me off again, this time I decided to grip her tit while she did. 'Use me,' Anne moaned as she wiped her lips with my cock.

'You want to be used?' I asked, now gripping her tit tighter.

'Use me,' she simply repeated.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet, immediately throwing her on the bed. 'Yeah, fucking manhandle me,' she moaned as I shoved my cock deep into her cunt.

'Fuck yeah!' She moaned as I gripped her legs in my hand, ploughing into her as Justin watched, stroking his own cock.

I gripped her legs tighter and pulled the two of us onto the bed, fucking her in a wheelbarrow position. 'Yes, fuck me just like that!' She begged.

I fucked her like this for a little while before flipping her over and letting her ride my cock. 'Oh fuck yes!' She moaned, gripping my waist and letting her tits jiggle as she rode my cock.

Justin moved closer to the bed so he was directly behind her and immediately started kissing her. She smiled and grabbed his cock in response, jerking it while she bucked on my dick. 'Suck his cock baby,' I exclaimed as I pumped upwards into her pussy.

She didn't need to be asked twice. She pulled him down by his dick so that he was lying next to me and took his cock right into her mouth. I took this opportunity to contort the two of us into a sort of diagonal position, where I was ramming upwards into her and she was able to lean down and suck Justins cock.

We maintained this rhythm for a little while and I noticed from the corner of my eye we had acquired a couple of voyeurs who appeared to be entranced with our extreme sexual positions.

'I can't believe I'm watching Anne Hathaway get double teamed,' one of them exclaimed, cock in one hand and a beer in the other as he slowly entered the room.

'Spit roast her!' Another one called out as I continued to thrust upwards into Anne's cunt.

Not one to disappoint an engaged audience I pulled my cock out of Anne and flipped her over, making sure her face was down and my cock was readied against her pussy. I started to take her from behind, much to the pleasure of the audience who were calling out in approval as I fucked her as hard as I could.

My pelvis smashed repeatedly into her ass cheeks. 'Oh yeah, fuck me, treat me like a porn star,' Anne moaned as I gripped her perfect white butt.

Anne's face was right at the edge of the bed so Justin took this opportunity to get up and shove his cock into her mouth. 'Mmm,' she moaned, mouth full of cock again.

Soon our male audience started to fill in the room, cocks all out and jerking, clearly waiting for their turn. I wasn't going to lose my position though, so I gave the three boys a look that assured them they would only be able to take the mouth.

12