The Lowdown Ch. 05

Story Info
A journalist meets Emma Stone, twice.
4.3k words
4.52
14.1k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not intend for anyone to mistake this as being true and real. It is a fictional story involving fake versions of celebrities all over the age of 18.

*****

Chapter 5: Consequences

January 2013

'So this is the second time the two of you have worked together,' I said to the two stars in front of me, it was one of the final questions of a long and somewhat boring interview.

'Yes,' Emma Stone said, smiling and wiping her blonde hair out of her face as she turned to look at her co-star Ryan Gosling.

'It must be good to get to work with someone you trust again, especially when shooting bedroom scenes,' I said, ramping up to my real question.

'It's certainly more comfortable than a complete stranger,' Ryan said, chuckling. 'It's never really comfortable when you're shooting that stuff in front of people.'

'I have to ask,' I started, gauging the two's expressions as I attempted to dig into the good stuff. 'There have been rumours-'

'Completely false, no way,' Ryan insisted, knowing exactly what I was going to ask him.

'I hadn't even-' I started, looking at Emma and noticing she was glaring at Ryan.

'We have a completely and utterly professional relationship,' Ryan insisted, which caused Emma to turn away in apparent disgust and outrage.

'Well...' I said, awkwardly. 'That was my final question... and I should mention it was one of the questions my boss says I absolutely have to ask.'

'I understand,' Ryan said, as he continued to smile, not letting it waver for even a second when he side glanced at an incredibly peeved Emma Stone.

'You know what,' Emma said suddenly. 'We were going to go grab a couple of drinks after this, you should come.'

Ryan looked at her with a shocked expression. 'I'm sure he has to get going on this article, the movie comes out this week right?' Ryan suggested, clearly trying to dissuade me from joining for reasons only he and Emma knew.

'Actually this is for next month's magazine,' I said honestly, for some reason the studio didn't seem to mind if it helped promote the film at all. 'I could use a drink.'

Ryan looked at me frustrated, but seemed resigned to the fact that this was happening. 'Should you follow us or?'

'No way, you'll just ride with us right?' Emma said, as the three of us all stood up from our chairs.

'I caught a cab here so... that really would be best,' I said as Emma smiled at me, an expression that quickly changed to something more sinister when she looked at Ryan.

I had planned on meeting up with Jennifer Lawrence that night so I pulled my phone out to tell her what was happening as we walked out. 'Sorry, can't make it tonight, interviewing Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling, going out for drinks, looks like it'll get interesting,' I messaged.

I received a reply almost instantly but didn't look right away. I was far too busy looking at Emma who was wearing a sexy leather jacket, matched with a tight, dark grey shirt and long skinny, denim jeans. 'Call me if you still want to fuck after, bring them if you want,' Jennifer's message read, it was attached with an image of her fingering her pussy, I almost decided to cancel on Emma and Ryan, but their tension was far too interesting to walk away from.

The cab ride wasn't the best, not by a long shot. I decided to keep my Dictaphone on, trusting that the battery would keep it recording for as long as this outing would continue. I wished that I'd turned it off however, because if the drive over was any indication the whole evening would be spent in long uncomfortable silences.

Eventually though, the cab ride from hell was over and the three of us made our way into the bar. 'Hey, do you guys have like a booth or something, we'd like some privacy,' Ryan said to one of the bartenders, who promptly and excitedly rushed toward the back where a few full booths were located.

'Looks like they're full,' I said.

Ryan and Emma laughed. 'Just watch,' Ryan said, as the bartender promptly kicked the group that was already occupying the booth right out of it.

'Right this way,' the bartender said once they came back to lead us over to the bar she had just emptied.

'What you like to drink?' The bartender asked.

'Scotch,' 'Vodka,' 'Beer,' Ryan, Emma and I said respectively.

'This is pretty fucked up,' I admitted.

'It's one of the perks of being a movie star,' Ryan said.

'I'm sure there aren't many of those,' I joked.

Soon the drinks came, and the uncomfortable silence left. Before long and after a few more rounds of drinks, the three of us were talking and having a great time. The best part is, at no point during this whole conversation did either of them say it was off the record so if I chose to I could put all of this in the article, which would essentially save it.

'So do you prefer being blonde or being a redhead?' I questioned, as yet another round of drinks landed on the table.

'That's a tough one, each has their own perks... what do you prefer?' Emma asked, throughout the evening, the more we drank, the closer we moved together. By this point in the night, we were practically on one side of the booth while Ryan was alone on the opposite end.

'What do I prefer?' I repeated. 'I think you are great either way,' I said diplomatically.

Emma rolled her eyes and said. 'Let me tell you something about me,' her drunkenness was starting to show. 'I like it when a guy knows what he wants and doesn't lie about it.'

'Redhead,' I let out. 'I prefer it red, I think it... I dunno... I just like it.'

'Was that so hard?' Emma questioned, leaning in closer.

'Let me ask you something,' I started. 'You had a thing with Andrew Garfield... do you have a thing for English accents?'

'You bet I do,' Emma said, as she side glanced at a growingly uncomfortable Ryan Gosling.

Before could continue however, the dynamic of the booth shifted when Eva Mendes sat herself next to Ryan. 'Eva,' Emma exclaimed, somewhat surprised, pulling away from me immediately.

'Emma,' she said, leaning over to kiss the blonde on the cheek.

The two women then reverted back to their original positions next to their respective men. 'I didn't know you were coming,' Emma said, a look of pretty obvious fake joy on her face.

'Ryan called me, said we were having drinks with a journalist,' Eva explained and then placed her hand out for me to grab. 'You must be the journalist.'

'Desmond Drake, though... journalist is a strong word,' I joked.

Suddenly Emma stood up. 'I just need to use the little girl's room,' she said as she stood up.

She mouthed 'Meet me in the bathroom,' while she was using me as leverage to climb out of the booth.

I watched her ass as she walked toward the bathrooms and eventually turned back to the couple in front of me. Ryan was glaring at me, knowing fully well what was about to go down, but in no right position to say something about it.

'I uh... ha, I also need to use the bathroom,' I said awkward, standing up and grabbing my satchel, hoping that my hidden Dictaphone was still on and recording and praying it was powerful enough to record through the closed zip.

As I approached the bathroom I found Emma, leaning against the wall outside of the disabled toilets, waiting for me to join her. 'This one will give us the privacy we need,' she said in her sexy raspy voice as she opened the door and pulled me in, making sure to lock it once we'd made it inside.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me immediately. 'Mmm,' I moaned as she pulled me toward the sink.

'Sorry about all that,' Emma moaned as our lips kissed all over each other's faces and our hands groped all over each other's bodies.

'You two clearly fucked yeah?' I said, as she turned herself around in my arms to face the mirror and sink.

'Once,' Emma said as I kissed the sides of her mouth, pulling my hands up through her shirt to grab her braless tits. 'On set.'

'And tonight?' I questioned as she undid her belt and I squeezed her small, but lovely tits.

'We were supposed to fuck again but I hated the way he talked about me to you,' Emma said, pulling down her jeans and panties, exposing her perfect white ass.

'So then I'm just...' I started, as she reached behind and undid my belt.

'Making him jealous,' Emma said, pausing her a moment to turn and look at me, an apologetic look on her face. 'I'm sorry,' she said, providing me with a sexy pout to go along with it.

My hands were still squeezing her tits. 'I think I'll be okay,' I joked.

'I just don't want you to get the wrong idea,' she said as she pulled my pants and underwear down, letting free my hard cock.

'Don't worry,' I said. 'I am not that type of guy.'

I shoved my cock hard into her pussy as she gripped the sink. 'Fuck!' She moaned.

I pulled one hand away from her tits and gripped her soft ass cheek, pulling out and fucking her again. She moaned and lunged forward slightly, nearly losing her grip on the sink. 'I don't I've ever! Ah! Had a cock that big in me!' She cooed as I pounded her doggy style.

I felt bad for her, after all, my cock wasn't even all that big at all. It was barely above average, which meant that every other guy she'd been with wasn't exactly all that well-endowed.

'And how many would that be?' I asked out of curiosity right as I fucked her hard enough that she had to place a hand on the mirror to hold her balance.

'You'd be number five,' she admitted, turning her head and kissing me as I rammed her again.

She gripped me for balance. 'Do I get a prize?' I joked, letting her go back to having her hands on the mirror.

'I think this is reward enough,' she laughed, the sexiness of her voice sent shivers down my spine.

Emma dug into her now low hanging front pocket and fished her phone out. 'You don't mind do you?' She asked as she attempted to both angle a shot and keep her balance as I pounded her perfect pussy.

'You really want to make him feel it don't you?' I said, kissing her neck as she took a photo of her getting fucked from behind by me.

She sent the picture to Ryan and moaned as I railed into her harder, causing her to drop her phone on the sink. 'Fucking hell!' She exclaimed, not even bothering to check it.

The phone went off, presumably with an angry reply from Gosling. Emma went to grab it but was stopped when I pulled my hand away from her tit and wrapped it right around her wrist. 'Don't worry about that,' I said as I lunged my cock as hard into her as I could.

'But need to-'

'Just think about me,' I said, gripping her other wrist and fucking her as hard as I could.

'Fuck,' she moaned, now fully living in the moment.

'Oh fuck!' She moaned louder.

'I can't!' She exclaimed.

'I'm fucking!' She called out louder.

'I'm fucking cumming!' She screamed loud enough for Ryan and Eva to hear.

I also came, deep into her pussy. 'Fuck,' I breathed, panting heavily as I shot a couple loads into her.

'I've never... no one's ever...' Emma started to talk but gave up on forming sentences and instead turned her head and kissed me hard on the mouth.

'You tell him I did that... he'll be jealous alright,' I joked as I pulled my cock out of her.

Six Months Later

July 2013 – Nice, France

'I think that about wraps this up,' I said, turning my Dictaphone off and reaching out to shake Colin Firth's hand.

'That about covers it I'd say,' Colin said, as we shook.

Over his shoulder I saw Emma Stone standing in a sundress, the wind flowing through her red hair. 'Lovely to meet you,' I said, letting go and brushing past him, walking towards Emma who appeared to be waiting for me.

'Likewise,' he said, looking somewhat confused as I more or less ignored him.

'Fancy meeting you here,' I said as I stopped in front of Emma, taking in her breathtaking beauty.

'Of all the film sets...' she joked, brushing a strand of red hair behind her ear.

'Back to red,' I observed, as she pulled me into a short but warm embrace.

'Well, I knew you were coming to interview Colin so I just told Woody, I had to have red hair for Desmond Drake,' she joked in her raspy voice, as we separated.

'That's going to make for one really awkward continuity error,' I joked.

'It's great to see you,' she said, smiling at me as if I'd told her she'd just won the lottery.

'It's nice to see you too... I wasn't sure what it would be like... you know after all of that... messiness,' I said.

'All of that's in the past,' she said. 'I think things worked out for the better because of it, so in a way I should thank you.'

'Maybe... I just wish I could make it up to you,' I said.

'Well... I was gonna go for a walk along the beach alone but... well it would be a lot better to do with someone else, think you can do me that favour?' Emma asked, in an uncharacteristically shy fashion.

'I had a big day of drinking alone at the hotel bar planned... but yeah, I think I can do that for you,' I joked, holding my arm out for her to loop hers inside.

Emma smiled and took my arm, walking with me down the easy path to the beach. 'You know I didn't write that article right?' I questioned as our feet hit the sand. 'I certainly didn't mean to fuck up your relationships.'

'What do you mean you didn't write it?' Emma asked, looking at me quizzically, still keeping her arm firmly in mine.

'I wrote a different article, but you see, I stupidly kept the Dictaphone recording and somehow my goddamned boss got access to it and well...' I explained. 'I mean I know it's not a real excuse.'

Emma stopped dead in her tracks. 'What's wrong?' I asked, turning to face her.

She immediately planted a soft but passionate kiss on my lips. 'I knew you wouldn't do that, I could tell from the moment I met you... you're a good guy,' Emma said once our lips parted.

'I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a good guy,' I said. 'I got what I deserved though, that article really fucked up my trust levels with celebrities.'

'Is that why you quit?' Emma questioned as we began walking again.

'Partly... but something happened with my boss... the last week I was working there,' I said, as our hands fell into each other, fingers interlocking with fingers. 'I was more or less fired.'

'I feel bad now,' Emma said, looking up at me with a worried expression on her face.

'It's fine,' I said, luring her to a grassy patch just up shore of the beach. 'I'm working for Hollywood Magazine now and... well they sent me here right?'

We sat down on the grass, an amazing view of the sunset before us. 'Good point,' she said, resting her head on my shoulder as a cool breeze hit us.

I turned and kissed her, not wanting to waste another romantic second. 'Mmm,' she moaned as my tongue penetrated her mouth.

I pulled away and kissed her again, this time pushing her onto her back and climbing on top of her. 'Hold on a minute,' Emma said, pulling away from my lips as my hardening cock pressed against her thigh. 'You're not recording this are you?'

'No fucking way,' I said before diving right into kissing her again, letting my body cover hers as my hands travelled over her, one upwards to her cheek and one downwards to her thigh underneath her dress.

She passionately kissed back, even going so far as to lightly bite my bottom lip. 'It's been so long,' she moaned as she let her hands grip the jacket on my back.

'Six months by my count,' I said as I pulled her dress up, kissing her lips and cheek with no discrimination.

'Six months without a man who could make me cum like you did,' Emma moaned, pulling my jacket off my back.

I pulled up and took over taking my jacket and shirt off, while she focused on my belt and trousers. 'It must have been awful, going so long,' I whispered softly as I reached down and reached up her dress, pulling her panties down.

Emma ripped my belt off and undid my trousers, ripping them down along with my underwear to release my cock. 'I can't wait a second longer,' she moaned as I pulled her panties down below her knees.

I moved back down and quickly shoved my cock hard into her pussy, her dress falling down to cover most of the action up. 'Uhh!' She moaned, scrunching her face up sexily as I fucked her.

I fucked her hard like this for a while, hands fumbling between hiking up her dress and gripping her thigh, to squeezing her cheeks as I kissed her passionately. I would even grip her slender shoulders and let her pick her knees up as I squeezed her smallish tits through her dress.

'Yes!' Emma moaned as I railed into her energetically. 'Fuck me just like that!'

'You're so fucking gorgeous,' I said in between sloppy rough kisses, tightly gripping her face and thigh as I lifted her leg up higher to fuck her deeper.

'Ohmygosh!' She bellowed as I picked her other leg up, pile driving into her as hard as I physically could.

He dress fell over her stomach, revealing her pale white pussy and upper thighs to me for the first real time since we'd known each other. 'Fuck,' I exclaimed, pulling my cock out of her to gander at just how beautiful her pussy was.

'What's wrong?' Emma asked, opening her big beautiful eyes and staring up at me.

'I'm sorry, I'm just quite hungry... do you mind if I uhh... have a little bite to eat before we continue?' I asked jokingly, pointing down to her glorious cunt.

'What do you- Ahhh!' Emma moaned as I dived down, shoving my tongue deep into her pussy, making sure to use every technique I'd acquired over the years.

'Mmm,' I moaned as I rotated my tongue in her cunt. 'I very rarely do this, so you should feel lucky,' I said before focusing completely on the cunt.

'Fucking yes!' Emma exclaimed, arching her chest upwards and placing her hands on my head. 'Eat my pussy!'

I dug my tongue even deeper into her, twisting and turning it inside until she could barely breathe she was feeling so much pleasure. 'God!' She screeched, nearing her climax which signalled to me that it was time to bring in the big guns, namely my swift fingers which immediately got to work in stimulating the parts of her pussy that my tongue couldn't reach.

'Ahhhh! Fuck!' Emma let out, barely able to breathe as she came hard, even going so far as to squirt a little on my face.

'Mmm,' I moaned as I pulled myself away from her pussy. 'Anyone ever done that to you before?'

'No fucking... no fucking way,' she panted, sweating all over and trying to catch her breath. 'Do what... fuck me however you want me, I'm yours now...' Emma muttered, barely staying coherent.

'I was hoping you'd say that,' I said before kissing her, letting her own pussy juices over her lips.

I pulled her up and flipped her over, setting her on her knees. 'Why do men always like to fuck me from behind?' Emma joked as I got to my knees and placed my hands on her amazing ass.

'I think it's a power fantasy,' I said as I pulled her by her ass and shoved my cock inside her cunt.

'Ahhh!' She moaned, biting her bottom lip as I fucked her from behind.

My pelvis slapped her ass cheeks as I railed her, which created the hottest slapping noise each time I slammed her. 'I love that sound,' I seethed, gripping her ass tighter and pulling it into my incoming cock faster.

'Me too,' Emma moaned.

Emma moaned louder and louder, each time I pounded her. Digging her hands into the grass and biting her bottom lip harder as we went. 'I fucking love this ass,' I said as I gave it a friendly slap.

'If you like it so much why'd you hit it?' Emma questioned as I continued to fuck her doggy style.

'Tough love,' I said simply, slapping her perfect round ass again before picking up my fucking pace even more so.

'Fuck,' I exclaimed, feeling like I was about to cum.

I pulled my cock out. 'Something wrong baby?' Emma asked, turning her head back to look at me.

'This fucking ass,' I said, gripping it. 'If I keep fucking you like this we'll be done before sunset... I need a change of pace,' I said, sitting back down on the grass, the blades rubbing against my balls.

12