The Lucky Charm

Story Info
Carrie discovers her life's purpose.
3.4k words
4.29
21.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I walked down the camp road. My dog, Sadie, was dressed in her blaze orange dog sweater that I'd picked up on my way north at L.L. Bean---the Maine woods were no place for a yellow lab to run through during hunting season. I myself had found an old orange sweatshirt of my father's on the nail by the back door---he'd have no use for it again. The cabin was mine now, both my parents dead. Dead seemed to be my operative word, dead leaves, dead family, dead marriage, dead-end job. I had taken a few weeks off from my office to clean out the house and ready it for winter.

It wasn't much of a house, but I had loved it there as a child. The lake sparkled endlessly, the loons called mournfully every night as I lay in the sleeping loft under a pile of patchwork quilts. Thank God my divorce was final. I could not have born to share my childhood summer home with my ex-husband.

When I had stopped at the general store in the village, Mr. Watson told me about the "palace" that had been built at the end of the point, a mile or two down from my modest dwelling. "Ya should see her," he twinkled, "a right good-size house. Don't see much of the owner, but he's plannin' to keep the road open. Herbie'll be plowin'. So if you and your pup come back for Christmas, you can slip in easy."

Christmas on the lake. That appealed to me--I'd be far away from the city and unpleasant memories. No running into my ex at the company party or watching him sing with his new wife in our church. I decided to walk down the road to introduce myself to the man who'd built this mansion. Sadie snuffled happily through the leaf piles, chasing squirrels and acting idiotic.

We came to two huge boulders at the end of a drive. The name "Brand" was painted neatly in white on the larger one. Sadie stopped suddenly and whined. "C'mon, girl," I said. She refused and lay down in the middle of the road. "Lazy! Stay then."

The house wasn't visible for a long ways, but when I finally cleared the avenue of pines I stood stock-still. An enormous log home boasting several massive stone chimneys was before me. Its welcoming wrap-around porch filled with rockers overlooked the water. This certainly wasn't a typical Abe Lincoln-type cabin like mine; there were turrets and leaded windows. "Wow," I whispered. I guess this guy could afford to plow out the miles of road to the village.

Feeling a little intimidated, I climbed the steps and knocked on the stained glass door. There was no answer, but I did see a little twig basket on a porch table with pencils and notepaper. In my neatest handwring I printed: Mr. Brand, I was hoping to meet you. I own the camp down the road. I think I'll be up again for Christmas, and have heard the road will be open. Please stop by at your convenience. I make excellent coffee. Sincerely, Carrie Hayes.

I tucked the note in the door and made my way to the boulders. There was Sadie where I left her, the spark gone right out of her. "Spooked, are you? What, do you hear hunters? Let's go then." I clipped her lead on her and basically had to drag her all the way home.

When we got back, I fixed us both some dinner and fiddled with my dad's tiny black and white TV. The reception was nonexistent, so after washing up I went upstairs to read. It wasn't long before my book bored me and I began to enertain thoughts of something far more stimulating.

I confess. After my divorce, I went a little haywire. I'd always been such a vanilla girl, never even had a decent orgasm with my ex, didn't know one was possible. All that had changed. I was addicted now to masturbation, the dirtier fantasies the better. I dreamed of guys shooting off on me, pissing on me, covering me with delicious cum, me slurping their swollen cocks until I passed out. A juicy butt plug and a handy vibrator and I was on the edge in no time.

I massaged body lotion on and prepared to give myself a party. Sadie paid no attention as I screamed out "Piss on me, I'm a cum-covered slut" and a bunch of other embarrassing phrases. I was in awe I could make myself feel this way, kept cumming ever deeper until I heard a knock on the door.

Shit. It wasn't very late, not much past eight. It must be that Mr. Brand. Wondering how much he'd heard, I pulled on the orange sweatshirt and a pair of flannel PJ pants. I brushed my hair and stuck it up in a ponytail. I certainly wasn't going to make a good impression.

I nearly tripped down the stairs. I turned on the porch light and asked, "Who is it?" Sadie didn't seem to be much help. She was still upstairs under the bed. Some watch dog.

"Jonathan Brand, Miss Hayes. I hope I'm not---interrupting anything." Damn. From the tone of his voice, he'd heard it all.

"Just a minute." I struggled with the lock and opened the door. If Jonathan Brand's house had impressed me, the man himself was gorgeous. His dark hair was shaggy, his eyes deep blue. He gave me a quirky smile as he took in my outfit.

"I'm so sorry. Have you gone to bed, my love?"

His accent was indefinable. I felt a little shiver. I hadn't been anybody's love in a long while.

"Umm, no I was just reading."

He smiled. "Indeed."

"Would you like to come in? I can make coffee. I even have decaf."

"No, no, I cannot really stay. Perhaps I'll visit with you tomorrow."

Then he did an extraordinary thing. He placed his large pale hand on my abdomen. I felt a little jump within. His smile widened. "Tomorrow, Carrie. Be ready."

"Uh. Okay." I watched him walk down the driveway. When he disappeared I turned off the outside light.

Weird. For a minute I thought he would kiss me. For a minute I wanted him to kiss me.

I had trouble falling asleep until I remembered the boring book. Around midnight Sadie growled and scratched at the door to go out. "Haven't you heard of sleeping,you damn dog?" I listened so I could run downstairs to let her in again, but she must have found the smells and sounds of the woods too overpowering. I hoped she wasn't chasing deer, and I finally dozed off.

I spent the next day packing up boxes I'd cadged from Watson's store. My father had pretty much never thrown anything away--EVER--and I hoped the village church would take the cast-offs. The cabin was looking better already. Soon I'd be able to give it a good cleaning. Sadie had returned at the first sign of light, matted and exhausted. She hadn't moved all day from in front of the fire.

I began to get a little nervous. Mr. Brand would be stopping by, and I certainly didn't want him to see me like I was last night or hear me either, for that matter. I took a long hot shower and primped a bit, if you can call putting on clean jeans and a chenille sweater high-fashion. At eight o'clock exactly, there was a rap at the door. Sadie the slug finally got up and pranced all around Mr. Brand, greeting him like an old friend.

"Sorry, she's a nuisance. I'll let her out," I said.

"Probably for the best, my love." He came toward me, his eyes dancing in mischief. "A vast improvement. But Carrie, I would so much prefer to see you out of those clothes."

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"This is our night, Carrie. You have no idea how long I've waited for you. You are exactly what I need."

I stood in front of the fireplace, blushing in heat and confusion. His blue eyes settled on mine. There was no question of me not doing exactly as he asked. Turning modestly, I began to strip.

"No, my love, I want to see all of you." His voice was barely above a whisper, his fingers tracing the tips of my breasts through my bra. His touch was electrifying---every inch of skin blazed although his hands were so cool.

"I don't understand."

"Hush. Let me love you as you deserve to be loved." He cupped my belly again, smoothing my skin. Again I felt a pull of desire, a burst of need deep within my womb. I wasn't on the pill anymore, there had been no need with only my toys for comfort. But Jonathan Brand had known I was fertile, and not ever would I utter the words, "Do you have a condom?" For I prayed he did not. I craved him. I craved his seed.

He carried me upstairs to the loft effortlessly. And then his mouth was upon me everywhere, nipping, licking. He drew a tiny drop of blood from my nipple, and I watched him in fascination as he suckled, his face an intense mask of concentration. "Delicious," he murmurred.

"More," I offered.

"Yes," he smiled, "I shall take so much more, but not just yet." He bit deeper and I cried out in orgasm. His teeth pierced both nipples. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out two silver charms and slipped them through the holes---a J for my right breast, a B for my left. "You are mine, my love. Just a few more moments of pain..."

He moved lower to my clit and I closed my eyes. The pain was exquisite, sharp, justifying. I knew my place in the universe. I was here for this man. Once again he withdrew a charm and threaded it through my hood. "It's a V, my love, for---for vagina. So you will know who you belong to."

"Fuck me," I said breathlessly. "Now. Please."

Jonathan laughed. "So impatient. But yes, you are right, it is time."

He rose from the bed and removed his clothes. Pale and hard as marble, he stood over me, his dark hair shadowing his face. "You will bear my son and my daughter," he said quietly. "And then..."

I tremored with fear. Observing it, he gently shook his head. "You will be happy, Carrie, I swear it. It will not be so very long."

He entered me without further preamble. I felt myself opening up to his welcome invasion, stretching beyong endurance for the most magnificent cock I could ever imagine. He filled me so completely I gasped with shocked pleasure. Never had I expected or hoped for anything so thrilling. He pistoned slowly within me, as though he had all the hours of the night to play. The V charm bit into my soft flesh and sent me spiralling again. Speaking a language I was unfamiliar with, I nevertheless knew he was telling me he desired me. I myself was beyong words. At each juncture where his body met mine, my blood surged to meet the chill of his skin.

He was at my breast again, coaxing more blood from the wound. I wanted him to swallow me whole, blend our souls together forever, but just as I began to cum again I felt an endless rush of his seed within me. Dizzy, I felt him crush my lips between his teeth, sucking, teasing, tormenting. "So warm. Sleep, my love. I will return tonight for you."

Tonight. The sky was already gray. "Hurry," I whispered. And then I slept.

It was dusk when I awoke. Gazing down at my new jewelry, I saw perfectly healed piercings. They were sensitive and erotic to the touch, and I imagined Jonathan playing with them as he moved within me.

He was coming. I had to get clean. When I stood up, a rush of slippery fluid oozed down my thighs. So much cum. More cum than scientifically possible. But I knew it had already done its job, for there was no doubt in my mind I was pregnant with Jonathan's child.

He arrived at eight, a smitch of blood in the corner of his mouth. I tongued it off him and shuddered. "Not so hasty, my love. You are not ready for its purity. It's rather like 100 proof liquor---you are simply too young." He grinned at me and I saw the glorious teeth that had so marked me the night before. "You will come with me so my son can be born at Brand House. Do you wish to bring any of your possessions?"

I looked around the cabin, its boxes, knickknacks and faded furniture most unprepossessing. I shook my head.

"Excellent. I have everything there to make you comfortable." He led me out into the night. Sadie danced on ahead.

"Dogfood," I said.

"Do not worry about Sadie. She will be fine."

It seemed we floated to Brand House. I heard no crunching of brittle leaves or felt the spill of pine needles underneath my feet. I looked down to see I was naked, but I truly felt no cold despite the early November air.

Brand House was more magnificent inside than it was out. But I was too tired to take the full tour. Jonathan handed me a tumbler full of dark liquid and I drank it gratefully.

"Come, my love, I will show you to your room."

"Won't we sleep together?"

"We will not SLEEP together, but I expect we shall have a great deal of sex together, my love. In fact, right now, I find I must have you before you drift off again. Don't worry. I understand this is perfectly normal. And you will not have to suffer for nine whole months. Our son will be much too impatient---just like his mama."

Confused, I lay on my bed. The sheets were soft and scented. Jonathan stroked me with his fingers, toying with my V until I was screaming for him to enter me. "In good time. I wish to taste you again."

Once more he buried himself within my labia, swirling his tongue, taking my lips within his and sinking his fangs deep into my swollen skin. My blood rushed into his mouth so quickly I thought my heart would stop.

"Oh, God. You are driving me mad, my love. But our son and his sister come first..." He continued to speak, but his words simply made no sense to me. I drifted away as I felt his shaft plunge within me. Holding my hips to him, he drilled himself into me so I no longer knew where he stopped and I began.

I lost all track of time. The days became shorter and I saw more of Jonathanat night, who cossetted me with tempting foods and drinks. My child was already stirring within me, my belly taut and rounded. Jonathan continued to fuck me and suck me, until I felt I was nearly slipping away. It was then when he would argue with himself. I knew he was losing control of his desire for me.

The lake was crusted over with ice when our son was born. I woke near midnight, a terrifying pain tearing through my womb. I thought I was being devoured from within, and so I was. Our son was ready to make his way into the world. The image of his father, he took to my breast and nipped with his tiny sharp teeth until my blood and milk flowed freely into his hungry mouth. His father made do cleaning me up after the birth. I was too weak to move for days, but our son showed no such weakness. He grew lustily and quickly, until Jonathan thought the child would drain me of all life.

"Carrie, my love, you have blessed me. There is but one more task for you to do."

I nodded. I would do anything for him.

"Perhaps you have wondered why I sought you out. Our kind are so lonely. We cannot reproduce with each other, but you have given our race hope. When you give your son his sister, he will have his life's companion. There is a chance they will have their own children. The gift of your blood within them has ensured they will never feel the terrible need we all feel."

I stared at him blankly. "But that's incest."

Jonathan laughed wildly. "Do you think that matters in the scheme of things? Our son needs a mate, and you shall give him one." He narrowed his blue eyes and passed his hand down my stomach, searching once again for signs that I was ready. I fluttered within and he smiled.

"Excellent. I shall come to you tonight."

I lay naked, waiting. I couldn't remember the last time we had been intimate. Everything was so hazy. But I longed for him with an intensity that was beyond reason.

When he bit my lips, I tasted my own blood. Spurred by mischief, I bit him in turn. "So hungry, my love. Perhaps you will feast on this." He thrust his cock into my upturned mouth. I lapped the shaft, carressing his balls. He stiffened and lengthened until I could no longer accomodate him , although, God knows, I wanted to. I wanted to feel him jab against the back of my throat, pouring his precious fluid into me so I could become ever more under his spell. But he was not ready to waste himself in my mouth, and thrust within my cunt with ferocity. I felt the very moment when our daughter was formed and cried out in joy. Just another few months.... *** Our son patted my belly. "When is she coming out, Mother? I need her."

"Soon, darling." The trees were green and the lake blue, but the summer's brightness was too much for me. I spent the days in my darkened room, devouring ever larger doses of Jonathan's remedies. I was impatient to release this child and join Jonathan fully in his life. When my beautiful daughter was born in August, she was every bit as hungry as her brother had been.

The siblings took to each other completely, and by the winter were ready to move across the lake into the house Jonathan had built for them. They were beautiful young people. In the few short months of their existence, they resembled teenagers. Very randy teenagers. We got tired of finding them fucking and giggling everytime we turned around, although Jonathan found great joy in their companionship. He felt he had accomplished something far beyond the ordinary.

I watched my children walk across the ice from my window. They had been hunting and were full of blood and good cheer. Jonathan would be coming to me tonight, at last, and I was ready.

I brushed my hair until it shone, had cleaned and perfumed my body. At the tap of the door, I turned from the mirror. It would be the last time I saw my reflection. I rose and stood before the fire. "Come in," I whispered.

Jonathan walked toward me, a half-smile on his handsome face. "You are lovely tonight. Are you sure?"

I closed my eyes and nodded. With grateful savagery his teeth ripped into my flesh, piercing each breast. He drew my blood forth as it flowed in rivulets down my body, his tongue darting to capture each drop of my essense. I felt my knees buckle, yet he didn't stop, just held tighter and raked his fangs down to my cunt. He encapsulated my clit in his mouth, devouring my most sensitive bud, suckling and swelling me until I cried out in the most intense orgasm of my old life. Drenched and glistening with my blood, he carried me to the bed. My fingers dipped into the streams , and I offered them to Jonathan. "More," I whispered.

"Oh, yes." He looked at me, his love clear. Pushing my hair away, he bent to my neck.

When it was over, he played idly with the little V on my clit. "It's not for vagina, you know," he winked. "It's for vampire."