The Lucky Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted them to donate their sperm. To save the clinical process in modern society. I wanted them to fuck me bareback. To leave their seed in me. And to walk away.

To make sure I conceived, they each had me again on the slow return to shore, this time in a little cabin out of sight of the deck.

There was no threesome action as such, as they wanted to conserve their sperm for my pussy alone instead of wasting it by spraying my face, arse, tits or mouth with their precious fluid. So they fucked me in turn, in reverse order, Freddy, Jonah and then Joshua.

When we got back to shore I replaced my bikini, and kissed each of them before turning and walking down the beach towards the room. My pussy was slick from the amount of cum it had taken, and my bikini briefs we soon stained and wetted as a result.

Kyle was waiting near the pool. He knew. "You didn't go on the trip did you, you've been to see Joshua again."

I didn't see the point in lying to him so I said. "How do you know?"

"The trip got back over an hour ago, you didn't get off the coach."

Had we really been away that long? I must have lost track of the time. No watch, and three black cocks servicing my cunt meant time had drifted by without any realisation my deception was due to fail.

"So I assumed you fucked each other again, one last hoorah before we leave is it, or now you have been caught out again, I suppose you can go back tomorrow on our last day and screw him again, you fucking bitch."

I didn't want to hurt him. I still loved him. But I knew it was over, and I knew I had to make the break clean, by being the one to blame, to make myself a hate figure, which might make it easier for him to get over me.

"Actually, I might just do that. Although, I don't really need to anymore. I'm sure the three cocks that used me today have achieved what I wanted them to."

"Did...did you say three cocks".

"Huh huh. Three big black cocks have fucked me all afternoon on a boat in the sea, Joshua and his friends. None of them wore protection."

He crumpled. The penny had dropped. He was devastated. He went to hit me, but stopped his raised arm, conscious of staring eyes, and instead through gritted teeth, spitted out "Get the fuck out of my life. I am leaving tonight. Go back to your fucking lucky lucky men you whore."

I tried to speak, to explain myself, but he just screamed "Don't fucking bother" and turned and walked away, sobbing. When I got to the room he had packed and left.

I did see Joshua again. And his friends. I brought them to the room the next morning and they took me all day. I knew I was already pregnant from the previous day, but after such a long desperate wait for a child I went for the overkill option, and made doubly certain that one of these men seed would fertilise me.

The sex changed after the first round. After they had each shot their first load in me, it became less important for them to deposit any more. So it then became an orgy of fucking, of them cuming in my mouth, and on my tits, of using my arse and me taking two or three cocks at once, all my orifices filled at the same time. Why not?

I left the next morning.

It's been four months now. And yes it has been confirmed. I am carrying a very lucky, lucky child.