The Lularoe Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laid there just sort of looking side to side wondering if anyone would be first. I could smell many things during this wait. Leather, suede, lotion, feet, all smells I love.

Finally Mistress said, "Since most of you bought new moccasins just to attend this party, I think it would be best if we just lose the shoes and get right down to the feet."

Starting with the 3 on my right, Mistress slowly removed the moccasins of Haliey, Breanna and Lauren. Then she moved to my left and removed the moccasins of Kelly, Gretchen and Joi. As she removed the moccasins slowly and teasingly of each lady, she allowed her fingers to lightly tickle up the soles of each one.

My head was swimming as she did this so I honestly couldn't gauge which one reacted the most, but each one did react even if just a little.

Then suddenly, as if it was time to just tear the band-aid off, Joi pressed her toes to my lips. "I think I'm supposed to tell you to smell them first," she said while looking at Mistress.

"You were paying attention. You'd make a great submissive!" she said with a laugh.

All the girls laughed as Joi then said more emphatically, "smell my feet."

I gave a quick glance to Mistress for permission and she smiled and nodded and I placed my nose between the big and second toe of Joi's left foot. I inhaled and was transported to another plane as I realized finally something I had dreamed about since I met Mistress some 10 years ago.

I never really told Mistress about which of her friends I coveted the most because I didn't want her to be jealous, but I also just liked having the secret. But there are no secrets now. Mistress has obviously told these women far more than I ever would have guessed which is why when I have encountered them over the years in public, it always felt as if they were giving me knowing looks.

"Now you will clean my feet," Joi said "and you better do a good job because unlike my friends here, I have actually owned my moccasins for several years and there has to be some good stuff in there."

I began to lick Joi's feet and she wasn't kidding. There was no new moccasin smell or taste to her feet. She spread her toes as I went between each and every one and she closed her eyes and just lived in the moment.

This was when I really realized that for the first time every, I was being watched by 5 other ladies as they waited their turn. I could see in their eyes that they were impatient, but also nervous.

After 5 minutes or so, Joi said "Whose next?" and Kelly immediately chimed in. Joi and her traded places and Kelly said "Start smelling."

Mistress laughed and said, "That a girl."

I smelled Kelly's feet, paying extra attention the space between her littlest and next toe. That seemed to hold the most scent of actual foot smell considering her Uggs were brand new.

"Look, no bug bites," she said to me. Kelly was a camping fanatic and years ago had gotten badly bitten up on her legs and feet and posted it on facebook. I offered her some advice back then and it must have helped and she remembered.

"You can start licking any time you want," she said.

"No!" said Mistress. "It's not about what he wants. Always remember ladies, while yes, he does in fact want this, you have to be the one who tells him that you want it. You must always be in control."

Kelly then changed her tune and said, "You have smelled my feet enough, it is time for you to worship them."

I began kissing Kell's soles and they were not as soft as I had imagined. They had obviously been not well pampered, but Kelly was the outdoorsy type and I imagine they had seem some better days. But it didn't matter, they were aesthetically pleasing and the fact that she was Mistress's oldest friend added a little something deviant to the situation. She was a bit on the ticklish side and when I hit a spot between her toes she jumped and said "too funny," which is a little inside joke between me and Mistress.

Another 5 minutes passed and Breanna spoke up and said," OK, you are hogging this up and I want my turn."

They switched places and Breanna instructed me to start with the smelling and then effortlessly commanded me to lick them. They were very soft and her pedicure was black. I could talk about her more but by now I think you get the idea.

Lauren followed Breanna as they are actually friends and Lauren was going to back out if Bre didn't come. Of all the ladies here, Lauren might have the cutest feet, but she is really shy and not really adventurous sexually. But Lauren does like romance and sensuality so I didn't really lick her feet as much as I kissed them. I didn't want her to hate this, but I wanted Mistress to see that I cared about her friends and their feelings.

Now the mother and daughter were left and they switched with Lauren to lay side by side. Gretchen told Haliey that she always wanted her to not make the same mistakes she had when younger.

"Had I known how to take control, perhaps things would be different now. You can't live your life for the wrong guy baby girl. You need a man who will worship you everyday like the princess you are. That's why I brought you with me tonight. Baby girl needs to become a woman."

Haliey then placed her feet up to my face and said perhaps the most exciting thing of the night. "You will smell my feet and then you will lick every inch because not only do I deserve it, I demand it!"

I didn't hesitate for a second as I sniffed her feet and licked her soles Haliey was wearing a toe ring and said, "I want that toe ring to shine so you better start sucking."

I sucked her second to the last toe with everything I had. I was not about to disappoint this college beauty. When she was satisfied, she told Gretchen to take her turn. Gretchen didn't actually want her feet to be worshipped. She instead placed her feet on my chest and shoulders and gave me an amazing ashiatsu massage.

Now the licking and smelling had finished for everyone and the ladies seemed like they were getting tired and wanting to call it an end.

Mistress then said, "Hold on ladies, you got what you wanted but there is always a reward for the slave."

She then took her rightful place in the middle of the bed between all the ladies and told them to swing around so they were lying on their bellies and their feet were up in the air. She reached under the bed, brought out 2 pieces of rope and began to tie Kelly's ankles to Gretchen and Gretchen's to Joi. Then she went to the other3 and tied Haliey to Breanna and Bre to Lauren.

Now she laid in the way she had laid many times before. Her feet up behind her and her face by my penis.

"This is how my slave gets his reward ladies. Wiggle them toes for him."

It didn't take but a minute as she stroked me and licked me until I showered all 6 ladies with cum.

She untied the ladies and they preceded to leave the room each tracing a finger or two up my exhausted body. I heard each one leave thru the front door as I knelt there still tied and dripping with sweat as Mistress came back to the room. She lied on the bed in the same way the night started and said, "did you have a good night?"

I couldn't speak...I just breathed and nodded.

"Good! Now I'm going to tell you the story of this night and you are going to cum for me again!"

And with that, we began...again.

12