The Lumberyard: Culmination

Story Info
Couple's outdoor frolic delights the security cams.
3.7k words
4.56
21.9k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers

Thanks to starrkers and drksideofthemoon for reading and helpful feedback.

*

Scott Bruno met his wife in the kitchen. It was the long-anticipated Friday morning when he would begin building a new patio for their home. He was anticipating something else, too, and he fervently hoped the result would be worth it.

For three nights he had declined his wife's sexual advances. He knew she was at the point in her cycle when she was in heat. Normally they would be enjoying a week of conjugal bliss. This time, though, he wanted to try something a little different. He figured he needed all of her sexual energy, dammed up and ready to break, for his plan to work.

So for three nights he had felt her soft hands on his body, and pretended to be asleep. Three nights, he had listened to her masturbate. The smell of her sex permeated the room. The mattress rippled to her solo dancing. He had lain there, hearing her touch herself -- suck her own pretty nipples -- finger-fuck herself with abandon. At last she had taken her pleasure with a two-headed pyrex dildo. That had nearly sent him to an asylum. He lost count of how many times he had whacked off in frustration. It was worse than being single.

He wasn't sure now if his scheme would be worth it. He'd be really mad at himself if it didn't work.

Scott brought Jasmine her coffee as usual. His kiss lingered on her cheek as he set down the cup. Her smooth skin and unique scent made his mouth water.

"Here's the plan," he said to her.

"Tell me the plan," she responded. This was a banter they often shared.

"Right after breakfast I'll head over to the hardware store and buy the supplies. Then I'll come back here and get you, and we'll drive our cars over to the lumberyard."

Jazz nodded. She understood this part. One sedan could not carry everything. "No luck on Mike's truck?"

"Still out of town," Scott lied through his teeth. Borrowing his friend's truck would ruin everything.

"Do I need to wear jeans?"

"Oh, no, not at all. You won't have to lift a finger. Just wear whatever makes you comfortable." He gave her his most encouraging smile.

Scott had a plan about that, too; he knew his wife very well. On a warm June day, she would throw on a cotton dress and call it quits.

In fact, he was pretty sure her choice be either A or B ... she had a couple of favorites that she wore at this time of the month. She had even explained it to him once: the flowing style wasn't too tight at the waist. Like all women, her belly tended to bloat. Easygoing garments were much preferred.

Once Scott laid his plans, it was a simple matter to wait until she left the house. Then he spent an hour in Jasmine's walk-in closet. He used the tiny scissors of his Swiss army knife to snip the threads that seamed the inside of her pockets. With a tweezers, he pulled the offending stitching away. He didn't rip anything, in case she wanted to sew them back again later. Now the pockets were portals.

Jasmine thought her husband sounded too enthusiastic. His casual tone sounded off, somehow. She furrowed her brow and tilted her head. "Scott Anthony Bruno...are you up to something?"

Scott laughed and tried not to look guilty. "Aw, sweetie. Just excited about the project." He kissed her again and reached for his keys, turning away from her eyes. "Be back soon." He grabbed his coffee and made for the door. "Love you."

"Love you."

Jasmine shrugged and finished her breakfast.

At the hardware store, Scott wrote up his order for flagstones and sand. He picked up a few miscellaneous things and treated himself to a new mallet. This would make driving the point stakes easy. He believed in using the right tool for the job. It was a worthwhile investment.

The clerk swiped the plastic card. Swish! went $500. "You gonna pick up today?"

Scott nodded. "Yes, in about twenty minutes."

"OK," said the clerk. He radioed over to the yard and faxed over the order. "You know how it works?"

"Yep."

The clerk waved. "Have fun." I intend to, thought Scott.

* * *

Jasmine showered and considered her closet. It took less than a second to select the blue floral that she loved. She twirled in the mirror, feeling feminine and pretty. Scott called this her 'Maria von Trapp' dress. It had a passing resemblance to the gown Julie Andrews wore when she danced the Limburger with Captain von Trapp. Of course they knew the real name of the dance, but what's life if you can't have fun with it? Jazz smiled, happy at the thought of spending time with her true love. She slipped on her sandals, and was ready.

* * *

Scott pulled up to the gate of the lumberyard. The guardhouse was staffed by some kid who looked to be about nineteen or twenty. Probably working on tuition money.

They exchanged greetings. The kid -- his name tag said Drew -- gave Scott a clipboard and a scanner. "Here's what you do," he said. "It's pretty straightforward. You find what you want, scan it, and enter the quantity here." He showed Scott how to work the buttons. Scott looked at the gear and then back up at the kid. Behind him was a row of monitors. Scott felt a tightening in his gut.

The kid was still explaining. "Then you make a note here, so the guys can cross-check what you want. When you're done, grab anybody in a blue vest and they'll load your car."

"I have two cars," Scott pointed. Jasmine waved. Her sedan was right behind him. Drew glanced back, thought about sex, gave her a nod.

"OK. Make sure you stop here when you leave. The last thing I do is inspect your trunk."

"Got it." Drew pushed the button and the gate lifted. The two cars went through into the yard.

There weren't many customers around, and Scott didn't see a single worker. He thought this was fine. Large crowds weren't what he had in mind.

Scott pulled over just after bay 6 and had Jasmine park her car. She got into his car, and they headed on down to bay 12. His excitement grew. He worked hard to keep a normal tone as he relayed the practical information. She still felt something was off, but whatever. A day in the sun with her man was all she could wish for.

They hopped out of the car and strolled down the first aisle. Pallets and pillars of flagstones were piled high. "Do you still like the same kind?" he pointed. Jasmine looked up. "Sure."

She headed in that direction. Her husband came up behind her ... closer ... his forearm wrapped around her waist. Pleased, she leaned back into his embrace. She was so thirsty for his touch.

He held the clipboard in front of her ribs. Scott ran an index finger down the page. "Hmm," he said, saying nothing. His finger got to the base of the clipboard and touched her dress. He opened his hand. His awareness focused on the feel of his woman's torso. Luxuriating, caressing, he rubbed his way north and cupped her breast. Gently he squeezed her lovely mound. His erection grew in his pants.

Jasmine looked up in surprise. "What are you doing?" Scott murmured close to her ear, "Is this a trick question?"

A mild laugh bounced from her throat. "Yeah, but ... first you don't touch me for days, and now ..." The expression of surprised astonishment dawned on her face. In an instant, she flashed on his intentions. She whirled to face him, breaking his grip.

"You ... dirty ... rat..."

Scott looked sheepish and gleeful at the same time. Jasmine danced across the gravel aisle, away from him. "You play with a tiger, you're gonna get bit," she taunted him. Facing a tall pallet of stones, she turned her back and looked over her shoulder. She met his eyes and made sure she had his attention.

Then she flipped up her skirt and mooned him. Her thong underwear hid nothing. Scott's mouth fell open. The sight of his wife's naked ass cheeks in public jolted him forward. His legs were moving before he knew it. "Hey!"

He gave chase. Laughing, she skipped around a pillar.

* * *

Drew's mouth fell open. Did he just see what?? He jumped up so fast, he knocked over his coffee. He barely noticed. He'd already been intrigued when he saw that guy feeling up his wife -- he had zoomed in the camera to get a close look at his hand on her boob. But that bare ass! That was great! He panned around, following the couple. She was graceful as a deer and obviously had a lot of nerve. Drew sat there with his tongue hanging out, waiting to see what would happen next.

* * *

In the back room of the concrete building, more coffee spilled and more cameras panned. Mitch let out a yelp that brought his partner running.

"What's wrong?"

Mitch pointed and said, "Watch this!" Quickly he took over a spare monitor and tapped out commands. The digital recording rolled back. Jasmine's skirt flew up and her bare bottom waved hello to her husband, and to them, too. Dan just about fell out of his chair. "Holy shit! Where are they now?"

Eagerly they trained every cam they had on finding and tracking the adventurous pair. Thieves could have broken in and robbed the place blind and nobody would have noticed. Breathlessly they hoped the show would go on.

* * *

Scott had cornered his wife and was kissing her. His hands pinned her shoulders to a wall of brick. His tongue slid into her mouth and she drank him, swallowing. He slipped one knee between her legs and lifted it, higher, until he could feel her damp heat through the twill of his jeans. He let go one shoulder and slid his hand onto her chest. Three men hung on every move. One unzipped his pants.

Jasmine broke away from his kiss. "That's enough," she announced. There was a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't think so," Scott worked to regain his position.

She turned her face away and lifted her eyebrows. "No pussy for you until I get a patio."

"Oh!" he said in mock outrage. "I had to marry a demanding woman!"

Smiling teasingly, she pushed at his chest. He could have held her easily, of course, but delighted in the game.

She took him by the hand and kept their bodies apart. "What's next on the list?" She made him work the chores and hoped he didn't accidentally buy a ton of lime. Occasionally she brushed against him, teasing and cruel.

Then they headed toward the last item -- the sand. It was in a different aisle. Little did she know, the hopeful staff still followed their every move, hoping for another glimpse.

Halfway there, Scott feigned interest in a stack of 2x4s. He gestured at them. "Look here, Jazz. Don't you think these would make a nice deck?"

She stood in front of him and looked up, admiring the wood. The security camera admired her face. As before, her husband wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her in. Then he slipped his right hand into her skirt pocket. His hand kept going. "OH!" she gasped. She felt her nipples jerk to life.

"Beautiful material," Scott said in her neck. "Gorgeous." He played with her curls and rubbed his middle finger on her clit. Jasmine squirmed. She had been dying for this for days. She was in no mood to resist.

Scott slid his fingers around in his wife's wet cunny. Lovingly he adored the tender folds and ridges of her flesh. He probed and explored. His erection pressed at her backside. He had been hungry, too. He meant to be sated very soon. He rather felt he would.

Mitch and Dan were pointing and yelling at the screen. "Holy shit! Look at that!" It was pretty clear what was happening. The man's arm was in his wife's skirt pocket up to the elbow. Her face was contorted in ecstasy. They could see the motion under the front of her skirt. "Go for it, man!" they cheered on their brother. "Get her!!"

Drew was fingering his cock, watching the show. He kept his hand action slow. He didn't want to cum until they did. He fervently hoped he would see the finale. He planned to download the whole movie. What a blog this would make!

To his annoyance, a customer pulled up at the gate. Drew grabbed a state map for an apron. He wasn't quite fast enough. The customer looked disgusted. Drew rushed the fellow through, not caring, just wanting to get back to the entertainment. "You may get a treat, buddy," he thought. He waved the car through.

Jasmine felt naughty, thinking that any minute someone else might be shopping for sand. She swiveled her hips, trying to draw his fingers deeper in. The possibility of getting caught aroused her. She whined for more. "Don't stop," she whispered. Scott knew his plan was working. This was what he had hoped would happen. Now he was just a few steps from taking the hill.

"Jazz-z-z-z-z-z-..." he breathed in her ear. He knew she loved that, knew his hot wet breath in her ear made her sparkle. "Darling, please show me your tits," he murmured.

"Oh... I don't know..."

"Please," he pleaded.

She twisted her frame to meet his eyes. He was looking at her so intently, with so much heat. A muscle moved in her cheek. She felt a warmth all through her body.

Scott's back tensed and his hardness got harder. She was going to do it.

Slowly Jasmine slipped a hand into her décolletage. Equally slowly she scooped out one beautiful breast. Far from her senses, men shouted at the view. She looked in her lover's eyes with a blazing passion. Softly she asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

Her husband nodded, drinking in the sight. He nearly lost it right then and there. Words fell from his lips: "...suck it for me...please..."

Jasmine closed her eyes and lifted the tit to her mouth. She rolled her tongue in broad strokes around the aureole, then suckled deeply. He could see her cheeks pull in with the suction. She took her lips away and bared her teeth. Making sure he could see, she bit the tender pink nub.

Mitch creamed his jeans with a crying moan. Drew almost fainted. Dan, being a bit older, managed to hang on for the ride.

Suddenly the couple heard the crunch of footsteps on gravel. They froze. Jazz felt the cool, light breeze on her newly-wet skin. She looked in her husband's eyes as the footsteps came closer. The spell broke. Hastily Jasmine tucked her boob back into its cup. She let out a sudden breath. "Oh," she said. Color flooded her already rosy cheeks.

"Sand."

"Sand," she agreed. "There it is over there." His gaze followed the direction of her pointing finger. Suddenly he knew there was a God. For there beside the piles of bags of sand was a display of a patio furniture.

Scott managed to walk forward with his pants all tented up. Rapidly he scanned the bar code on the nearest bag and entered the quantity. He jotted the corresponding note in scrawl that would have pissed off a doctor. Mostly he just dragged the end of the pen across the page.

Then he approached that happiest of objects, the chaise. He settled back in it and made himself comfortable. Somehow he managed to string together a sentence to his wife, wouldn't she like some nice new furniture to go on that patio?

Jasmine eyed the bulge in his pants. "Yes...I think it would be shame not to."

Scott patted his thigh. "Come here, little girl. Sit on Santa's lap."

Smiling, taking her time to tease him some more, his lover sauntered over. She stood by his side. She indicated his flagstaff with her chin and said quietly, "You gonna keep that thing locked up all day?"

Scott unzipped his pants. He'd gone commando in hopes of this very moment. He gripped his wood and waved it at her. "SHIT!" yelled the men behind the cams. "Here it comes!!"

Jazz flipped her skirt around. Slowly, carefully, she sat sideways and mounted her husband. He leaned his head back and groaned an expletive. She felt his power rising up through the core of her being. She shuddered and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Hang on," she told him. She stretched out her legs full length and crossed her ankles. Then she squeezed her thighs tightly together, provoking another moan from her man. "Thought you'd like that," she said with satisfaction.

He lifted his hips, swelling her body upward, as if she were riding the crest of a wave. Then he bounced her up and down. Jasmine shuddered and squeaked. She felt her butt slapping on her husband's thigh. Her juices pooled at the base of his shaft.

Bouncey, bouncey, bouncey. Scott grinned at the sight of her jiggling boobs. He reached out and gave them a happy squeeze. Finally he slowed to a rest.

"My turn," she purred. "Are you ready for the final insult?"

Scott could only nod and grunt. Then he felt her kegels playing the scales on his dick. He threw his head back and moaned. If he could have thought in words, he would have thought again that he was a lucky man.

Jazz concentrated. She had to keep the mental image in order to do this. First at the base -- tightened her muscles. Then an inch or so higher up -- another squeeze. Scott hung on, teetering on the edge. Jasmine moved her way up the rungs. Finally she got to the ver-r-r-r-r-r-r-ry tippy-top-p-p-p-p-p ... she held it like a screaming soprano, squeezing as hard as she could-d-d-d-d-d....

Scott erupted like a geyser, shooting straight up inside his wife. His orgasm triggered hers and her body shook and jerked around. She clawed her husband's shoulders hard enough to draw blood.

Drew had his own moment, spattering his cum rather messily around the gatehouse. Dan excused himself and ducked into the men's room. Mitch stuck around for the closing credits.

Bob the worker bee ambled down the neighboring aisle. He thought he heard a faint sound. It sounded like, "oh... oh... oh..." He turned his head, trying to figure out which direction it was coming from. His co-workers were hollering at him to go away, but he couldn't hear them. On one side of the screen they could see Bob, looking around in puzzlement; on the other side, in the next aisle, Scott and Jasmine were hitting the high notes.

Bob's radio crackled. It was Mitch. "Bob, you idiot, goddamn it, don't move!"

Bob was exceedingly puzzled. "What?"

"Stay where you are or you're fired!"

"Well, you don't have to be nasty about it."

He stood still and waited patiently for a few minutes. Then he got back on the horn: "How long...?"

"Shut up!!"

Bob sighed. Good thing he was a Buddhist. He looked at the sky and began a meditation.

Jasmine and Scott heard the radio just a few yards away. Goose bumps jumped out on their arms. Involuntarily her hips jerked again. Scott felt his wife's contractions. He grabbed her and kissed her. She wanted to cling to him, but felt the prudent thing to do was exit the ride. She jumped off his lap and made frantic motions, mouthing, Put that away!

He grinned at her and tucked away the beast. Zipping his fly, he stood up and reached in his left-hand pocket. "These are for you," he offered her the handful of Kleenex. He realized he probably could have used one himself, but what the hell.

"You think of everything, don't you?" Jazz took the tissues and quickly swabbed at her gooey sex. The men stared, transfixed by the intimate gesture. She stuffed the naughty Kleenexes in her purse. She didn't seem to notice that one fell to the ground.

Bob's radio sounded again, "Okay, bay seven, customer needs assistance."

Bob shrugged and headed that way. When he saw the couple, he instantly knew everything. He tried not to smirk. He smiled at the lady and addressed the gentleman. "You folks ready to load up?"

"Yep, all done here." Scott gave him the clipboard. Bob checked it over and began to do his job.

Mitch threw his clipboard into the air and made a dash for the door. Dan was right on his heels. Drew had the presence of mind to lock up the gatehouse before heading to the scene.

The couple found themselves surrounded by eager workers. Mitch grabbed Scott's hand and shook it. "Thank you for your business!" he gabbled. His eye fell on the crumpled tissue that Jasmine had discarded. He knew its sticky secrets and his eyes bugged out. "Please come again!" he resumed. His cheeks flushed at what he said.

l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers
12