The Lunch Date

Story Info
Lust for having her tits sucked could lead to a milky future.
3.1k words
4.35
94.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk, in a sea of gray cubicles Gert found herself pondering how exactly she had left her life become this ordinary. All of her life Gertrude felt secretly special, she knew the teacher would always pick her for a special assignment, she knew she would always be the first to win at Drag Queen Bingo nights with her girlfriends. She conducted herself with her head held high and her heels even higher, never meeting a challenge she felt like backing down from. Aside from hating the old lady name that her boring parents stuck her with, she had a very high opinion of herself.

She worked hard to enjoy and show off her lithe body covered in porcelain white skin framed with perfectly quaffed dark auburn hair. Built like a bit of a tomboy when she was younger, it seemed like overnight she developed the body of a curvaceous pin up calendar girl. She knew that along with her luck, that her body was one that could bend a man, and a few women, at her will. Now, a confident 26 years old, she stood an average 5'6'' tall and loved to distract men with her ample cleavage from her 34 DD's- which was frequently playing hide and seek.

She just knew that she was supposed to be somewhere else. Little did she know that fate was about to show her the entrance...

One regular boring Tuesday, Gertrude's smoking hot new boss- Rick- emailed her to run an errand for him. Rick was a relatively new acquisition to her company, and one that Gert was hoping to acquire soon herself. There was rarely a man who could resist her when she turned up the heat- which is actually what caused the last one's top to boil over. Like sexual heroine, her last boss Marc got hooked on sucking on and burying his face in between her bouncy pillowy white tits at all hours of the day- so much so that he didn't notice when the youngest executive at the firm began swindling money out of some very important accounts. With her bright blue eyes and full pouty lips, Gert watched contented the day Marc was ushered out of the office...Because while the satisfaction of another conquest always revved her engine initially, she quickly lost interest and more importantly her orgasm within the first couple of meetings.

Supple and soft, Gertrude had always set aside time in the day to give her ample breasts plenty of attention. She got so turned on just rubbing her tits through her bra, feeling them heavy and straining to break free. It was going to be a long day...

By the time she was entering college at 18, Gertrude had figured out that she could cum just by playing with her big tits. Bouncing them up and down and pinching and tugging at her nipples, she would feel the most wonderful feeling growing slowly in her cunt, then exploding all at once. Unfortunately, early twenty-something men were pretty single minded where she came from. She went through a very discouraging phase of disappointing encounters with guys who just wanted to sick their cock somewhere...and were not at all concerned with lengthy foreplay or her needs at all.

In her junior year at college, she got a little more aggressive- holding the pussy hostage for weeks while cocky college frat boys would suck on her beautiful giant boobs for hours in order to gain access to her tight pink pussy. It was during these years and conversation with her roommates that she realized just how rare her sexual needs were. Most of her friends were just starting to be bold enough to demand enough clit play to be satisfied, but all of them looked at her with strange faces when she made mention of titty-play being the only way she liked to cum.

There was something about feeling a mouth clamped around her nipple, sucking. She couldn't recreate the feeling on her own- even though she tried many times suckling at her own big dark pink nipples. If a willing idiot frat boy would find the right suction seal with his mouth, and then suck hard in short waves...her clit began to throb in matching rhythm. All she had to do was squirm a little, or guide her companions hand down to her soaked bald slit for a second and she could easily slip over the edge into body arcing, heart pounding orgasms.

Her clit while normally very small and tucked away, would instantly plump and throb during these session- of which she made sure happened almost every night. What a feeling!

Popping into Rick's office to pick up the credit card his email indicated she would need for the errand, she waited for him to end his phone call. Studying her new and future boob sucker, she felt herself flush noticing the large bulge between his legs- encased on his beige suit pants. Although he was wearing a suit vest and dress shirt, she could tell by his tight ass and flat stomach that underneath his clothes he was a sight to behold. But there was something about his skin, it always seemed to have a glowy factor- like he had just come back from the best week of sex on the beach ever imagined. Hmmm, wonder if he took a lot of vitamins?

Rick the Dick gave her an address that he stuck to the credit card he handed her, while taking an extra-long pause at her perfect milky tits that were being framed by her light pink silk button down blouse. Watching him with her most seductive look, when he finally made his way up to her face she was breathing hard. "Maybe I'll have those for dessert", Rick said with a wink.

"Oh, I'm picking up your lunch?!" Gertrude said with an insulted bark.

"Well yes, and normally I wouldn't ask someone of your caliber to do that for me, but I have been watching you Gertrude, and I think you are the right person for this errand."

Irritated by the frivolous task, Gert turned on her black patent leather Nine West heels and stomped out, hips swaying and tits bouncing.

"My, my", Rick said to himself, "She certainly does have a healthy dose of self-esteem...and by the looks of her a healthy amount of everything else!"

Rattling off the address to the company car's driver, she let her mind drift off on the ride over. Four more hours until she could get home and free her favorite play things from the confines of their silky and underwire prison. Mmmmm she was going to give them an extra luxurious oily bath tonight to melt away some of the irritability she was feeling now. Three hours, fifty-five minutes.

Pulling up at the non-descript gray exterior, she asked the driver to wait and pushed her way inside. The inside of the office was very different from the exterior, with very dreamy contemporary architecture- rounded layers of walls all painted in shades of corals and reds and burgundy. Light seemed to be coming from behind and around them, with plus maroon carpet underfoot. It certainly didn't look like any place food would come from.

Behind the deep red enamel counter, a rosy cheek brunette greeted her. The Brunette had the biggest set of boobs she had ever seen, and seemed to defy gravity on such a little frame. She looked positively radiant, even in this dreamy lighting, almost like the glow of a pregnant woman- but without any of the belly. Hmmm, kind of like Rick the Dick she thought. What was in this food?

She handed Boobs the credit card and asked if there was an order for Rick Thomlinson.

Boobs made a quick review in the computer and swiped the credit card, while softly tapping a bell that made a soft "dinnnng" sound. Another woman appeared, clearly Boob's also endowed sister in the same pink dress that Boobs was wearing, with a small cooler. She handed it over to Gertrude, looking her up and down and smiling over to Boobs.

Boobs, giggling said to Gert, "Since you are new to us I will explain a few important details. This is Mr. Thomlinson's order, which was prepared fresh for him just an hour ago. It is important that this container be given directly to Mr. Thomlinson, without any delay. The container will continue to keep the meal warm for up to 2 hours, but after that the meal will begin to spoil. Every time this container is opened, warmth is let out and that window decreases. This meal is formulated specifically for Mr. Thomlison, and therefore is not yours to have. Do you understand?"

Gertrude stared blankly at the cooler shaped container. What the hell is this guy eating? A still beating heart? Honestly- what a lot of fuss, and very odd. Does have someone do this every day? Where am I?!?!

"Additionally," Boobs said, "If you should ever feel like another means of employment, your uncommon physique would make you very desirable here. It's certainly gotten our attention. Mr. Thomlinson can escort you in for a tour and interview."

Still staring, Gertrude could hardly begin to see why her meek in comparison DD tits would even warrant a blink from these two who were beyond busty. Some sort of strange steakhouse? Why would she leave her 401K to be a glorified waitress to spoiled men who could only eat perfectly warmed food? Rolling her eyes, she snapped up the cooler and left.

Back in the car she was surprised how much heat the container gave off resting on her lap- not enough to burn her or even make her sweat- but like a little kitten cuddled on her. She thought seriously about looking inside, and decided that maybe she rather not know what kind of freak Rick the Dick really was. Get back to the office, deliver the lunch, and keep busy until it's time to go and wash off this odd and annoying day.

After closing the door to Rick's office, Gertrude placed the container on the corner of his desk. Ending his call he asked her, "Did you look inside Gertrude?"

"No Sir," she said in a condescending tone.

"Oh, not a curious girl by nature Gertrude?" Rick the Dick retorted.

"I couldn't care less how you eat you prefer your ridiculously overpriced Kobe beef fillet cooked Mr. Thomlinson."

Rick's eyes gleamed, and a cocky knowing smile grew across his face. "Please Gertrude, feel free to grab your lunch and join me. I'd love to talk about your professional ambitions while I take my lunch."

There was something about his mouth. His lips. His lower lips specifically, larger than the top, thick and pouty and pink...and Gertrude staring at it while he quipped at her suddenly found herself with no argument. The perfect titty sucking mouth she thought. Mmmmm.

Seated in front of him with a salad, Gertrude tried not to look too interested as Rick cleared his desk and cracked open the container. In her head, Gertrude half expected the Arc of the Covenant to appear and light to begin to pour out of it, but instead Rick produced one simple item- a medium sized glass bottle of Milk.

What the hell?!? Gert thought. That's all he's going to eat for lunch? And it's so special that I had traipse all the way to the lower east side to procure it? And why is it warm- gross.

Hmmm. Warm. Like out of a breast...Prepared for Mr. Thomlinson within the hour...milked for him? From what?

Rick smiled, twisted off the top with a pop, and made a cheers motion. Bottoms up! Drinking down the entire 8 ounces in one long chug, Gert stared at this strangest meal. After finishing it off, and producing a small muffled burp, Rick sat the bottle down in front of him and looked plainly at Gertrude.

"Did the girls at the Leche Club try to tempt you into working there Gertrude?" Rick asked.

"As a matter of fact they did, but now I can put that out of my mind- I'm no barn cleaning cow milker." Gertrude huffed superiorly.

"What makes you think this is cow's milk?" Rick replied, staring at her ample cleavage. Following his gaze down to her tits, and then up to his face she uttered in shock, "That's milk from a human?! Ew!! You're a grown man!"

Rick laughed heartily for a moment. "It's not just from a human Gertrude, it's from a beautiful sexy woman who produces milk from her giant tits just for my consumption. She's my Milk Maid, and her milk is engineered to provide every nutrient I need to keep me in top performance." Moving around the desk and now in front of Gertrude, Rick asked, "Gertrude, do you like to play with your beautiful breasts?"

In shock and confusion, transfixed by this beautiful man and this unbelievable topic, she answered him quietly, "Yes."

"And do you like it when men suck on your hard nipples?" Rick continued.

"Yes." Gertrude whimpered, breathing heavy now. She couldn't look away from his gaze, he was so close in front of her now...she felt as if her nipples were straining harder and harder to try and reach him.

"Does your clit throb with pleasure when someone sucks your perfect big titties correctly Gertrude?" Rick said in a very low voice, leaning closer now.

"Yes." Gertrude replied in a whisper. Her clit was throbbing now, and she was hot and panting. Maybe this man knew what to do with a woman like her.

"Now Gertrude, can you imagine how satisfied you would feel if the result of that act could produce a life sustaining titty milk, that made your man strong and verile, and always wanting your breasts in his mouth?"

Gertrude sat still, leaned forward in her seat, her breasts heaving out of her satin bra- cleavage exposed by her shirt. God she wanted this man's mouth on her breasts. She needed to cum feeling him sucking on her tits now!

As if reading her mind, Rick reached out and began cupping her breasts- pushing them together with both hands. Grabbing at them over her shirt and bra, feeling their weight in his large hands. Expertly her blouse was unbutton and Rick was pulling her breast out of her bra- freeing them and tucking the satin cups under her tits, serving them up for dessert even more.

His hands grabbing at her breasts, cupping them firmly, squeezing them, feeling their pillowy heft before moving to her nipples. Dark pink and large and hard, he squeezed her nubs between his fingers; which caused Gert to break her silence and moan. "Unnnngggghhhhh Yes please," Gertrude panted.

Leaning forward to kiss her, his expert tongue met hers as their kiss deepened, smashing her overflowing breasts into his hard chest. Kissing her only for a moment, he pulled back, "Gertrude, I'd like to take my dessert now."

"But I don't produce milk Rick, it won't be much of a dessert." Gertrude said, feeling like a failure.

"Not yet anyway," Rick said with a smile. "That's ok Gertrude, right now I just want to feel your warm titty flesh fill up my mouth, feeling you cum on me while I suckle them. Would that be ok?"

"Uh, YEAH" Gertrude snapped.

Rick pulled her up, kissing her deep and hard again...one hand locked and manhandling her exposed white flesh. He spun her around and unzipped his pants letting the fall to the floor. His hard thick pink dick bobbing in her direction, he sat in the seat she had been in. He placed her temporarily leaning against his desk- and spread her legs apart.

Slowly he ran his hands up her lean legs, until her found the tops of her stocking and pushed up her skirt. Leaning forward, he could smell her pussy- hot and steaming with pussy juice ready to be taken. He pulled down her wet panties, while she watched him in disbelief. Wasn't he in the wrong area? She thought.

Leaning her back further on her ass, with her legs split apart he leaned forward and slowly ran his tongue from her honeypot that was overflowing with girl juice, all the way up her cunt to her clit.

She gasped loudly, as he ran his tongue over her growing pink clit.

Sure that she was wet enough, he pulled her to him, and straddling her legs on either side of him pulling her down...sinking onto him until his cock was buried deep inside of her hot tight pussy.

Gertrude moaned deeply and quietly, her cunt grabbing on to every inch of his thick long cock that she was impaled upon. His face was perfectly level with her huge breasts.

And that's when she felt him begin to suck. Holding the sides of her breasts with each of his hands, he took her right breast into his mouth, his lips sealing perfectly around her giant pink nipple. He began to suck. Easing the pressure in and out slowly at first, and then faster until it felt like he was trying to suckle milk from her giant breast.

Massaging her other breast with his hand, he continue to suck her titty that filled his mouth- never breaking the seal. Faster, harder, over and over and over he sucked-- until Gert's clit was in time with his mouth- and her pussy was clenching him like a blood pressure cuff.

Her clit tingling now, her face hot, her breathing labored- she was going to cum while this beautiful man gave her tits the sucking of a lifetime.

Letting go of her breast with his mouth, he said to her, "Gertrude, you have the most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen. Wouldn't it make you happy to provide me with my lunch like this everyday?"

"Yes Rick, whatever you need... Please don't stop. I'll do whatever you want. Please just don't stop sucking." Gertrude begged, so close to orgasm.

Rick smiled, knowing he had her- and took her other breast in his mouth with an increased gusto- applying a tremendous amount of pressure before easing off. Faster to start and stop, he began sucking her hard nipple intense one second waves. He kept up this pace, knowing that at any minute she was going to let go and slip over the edge into ecstasy...with a final burst he began to moan.

The vibration of his mouth around her nipple along with the almost constant sucking pressure pushed her over the edge. She cried out and pulled his head into her breasts further as she came, pussy hot and slippery around his cock. She saw stars...

After she came down, she realized Rick was sitting patiently watching her. As she started to rise off of his cock, his strong hands stopped her-

"Yes Rick, I want you to take me for an interview at the Leche Club. Tomorrow." Gertrude answered.