The Lunch Date

Story Info
A random encounter leads to a secret, public, rendezvous.
1.4k words
4.04
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Elevator

He moved quickly through the lobby of the office building toward the awaiting elevator bank. He arrived in time to see the doors closing...just missed. Sigh. There were lots of advantages to working on the 54th floor, but the long elevator waits were not one of them. The waits and then on top of that the rides. Stop after stop, floor after floor in elevators that felt they moved a bit slower every day.

He tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the next one to arrive. He heard the chime to his left and stepped aside to let the car empty before stepping all the way to the back corner and turning to face the door as a steady stream of people stepped inside.

He saw her enter and arrested his gaze directly onto her as she walked toward, her gaze fixed downward as she looked at her phone. Her chestnut brown hair was shoulder length and pulled back into a pony tail, exposing her neck and chest as they lay open and inviting beneath a tight white blouse. She was probably 5 inches shorter than he and from his vantage he could look down into the shadow of her tits that pressed out tightly, firmly toward him.

She peeked up and before turning caught his glance. A pause, a glimmer maybe? She glanced down to...size him up perhaps...and slid to the side against the wall...backing slowly up until she was just in front of him. He stared down at her ass. Tight. Perky. Hiding beneath a mid-thigh length black skirt. Oh to fuck that ass, he thought, as his cock began to warm and harden as he entertained the notion.

The first stop was the second level...the parking garage, and half a dozen other people pressed into their car. The girl shuffled back...closer to him and his swollen dick. Her skirt pressed up against him and instead of leaning back to create room he slid his arm down, casually running his hand over the hump of her ass. She flinched quickly, but steadied and pressed further back into the bulge in his pants. Is this really happening? His mind and heart were racing and all he could think about was her on her knees in front of him while she ran his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth.

Bit by bit she pressed further, riding the crack of her ass up on his leg now. Her hand slowly dropped to her side and slid slowly back along the wall. She hesitated but he reached for it and shoved it right onto his rock hard dick. She ran her hand down the outside of his zipper. Probing.

The stops clicked by and as they approached his floor he leaned over and whispered to her "See you at lunch. 12 o'clock sharp. I'll drive. Meet me in the garage." The display reached 54 and he slid roughly by her and out the door.

Lunch

He stood in the elevator lobby on the second floor. He'd arrived a few minutes early. As the elevator doors opened and closed a thin stream of people came and went. With just a minute to spare he saw her emerge. He could size her up better now. Fit, firm...she strode toward him with a slim smile on her face.

"What did you have in mind for lunch?" she asked.

"I'm hungry for something different." he said.

She peered back quizzically at first. Confusion. It was then he noticed the ring on her finger.

"Yeah...you should know...I am married."

Not very married in the elevator were you? He thought. He'd come this far. The bitch would be his regardless. He wasn't about to stop now. He could already feel himself hardening at just the thought of it. Of her.

"Follow me." he said.

"But...I'm not sure...where are we...?"

Ignoring her hesitation he turned to walk out toward the garage. He walked quickly...not glancing back but sensing she would follow...the intrigue overwhelming her.

As he moved deeper in between the cars he could hear the clicking of her heels on the pavement. Of course she followed...her sluttiness rising to the surface.

He reached a dark corner crowded by 2 dark SUVs and whipped around to face her.

"I've never...I'm just not..." she protested. He reached around and grabbed her tight little ass, pulling her toward him.

"Did you like our elevator ride today?" he asked.

"Well...I did...but I just..."

"Did you feel my cock up against you?" he whispered heavily.

Her hand dropped between his legs reaching for it again. Her breathing now deep and hastening.

"I...I did...I did feel it." she moaned back to him.

Her tits were up on his chest now, pressing into him.

"I want you to feel it in your ass." He commanded.

She hesitated. "I've never really...what if somebody..." and as she was talking he reached down between her legs, pushing her skirt upward and rubbing her swollen clit over her underwear. He could feel her wetness already soaking through the lacy thong. He pulled it aside and circled his finger around it, then probed deeper into her freshly shaved pussy lips.

He could feel her quivering, her hand reaching for his belt.

"But first I want you to put me in your mouth and suck me."

Her inhibitions failing she fell to her knees as he ripped down his pants and underwear to reveal his erection. He wrapped his hands around her hair and pulled her head toward him as she plunged his head and shaft into her soft wet mouth. As she stroked and sucked he could see her hand moving between her legs to touch herself, finger fucking herself as she blew him harder and harder.

He glanced out into the garage as a few stragglers roamed by a few rows over, oblivious to the pleasure he was receiving.

As she worked his dick harder and faster he could feel his climax getting closer. Not yet, he thought. He pulled her by the hair back up to him to a standing position. She was flushed and breathless.

"Don't you want to..." she pleaded.

"First your ass." he demanded. "Bend over and let me see your hot ass."

She grabbed the hood of the SUV nearest and hiked her skirt up, leaning forward and turning her to expose her butt and pussy to him. He knelt down and quickly pulled down and off her soaked underwear. He reached around and underneath, simultaneously spreading her legs wider. His fingers found her swollen clit and he ran circles around and over it. She moaned and reached one hand back to spread wider her ass cheeks. Her juice ran down all over her legs and as he moved his fingers from outside into her hot wet folds as she reached with her other hand to continue her clitoral stimulation herself.

He moved his fingers in and out, probing deeper.

"You will not come until I tell you." he whispered. Her moaning deepened and he could feel her getting closer. He moved his mouth in and ran his tongue from her hot wet pussy into her small, tight asshole. He licked her deeply in and around it...all the while continuing to pump his fingers in and out of her while she continued to rub away at her moistness.

He stood up and rubbed her wetness from his his hand onto the shaft of his cock, pressing her down onto the hood of the car. Her ass still fully exposed. He pressed down hard on her back, running his hands into her pony tail and grabbing her hair. With his other hand he teased his dick slowly into the opening of her pussy. She shuddered as the tip barely penetrated...just picking up her wetness. He played in and out for a few moments, until her hand, still massaging her clit, reached underneath and guided his dick upward onto her ass hole.

He pushed into her slowly, then more firmly, and soon her ass opened up to him and he was fully inside her. Her hand was off her clit now, instead she fingered herself furiously as he moved his rock hard cock in and out of her ass. She moaned harder and suddenly she squealed and her cheeks pushed in tight...her orgasm rushing over both of them like a tidal wave.

He could not resist any further, and pulled back out of her as his come exploded all over her cheeks. She collapsed onto the hood, her back and ass draped in his hot jizz, her hand reaching around to rub it into her ass and her dripping wet cunt.

She turned over toward him.

"My name is Emily. I've never..."

He cut her off.

"I'm Ryan. Where, or what, shall we eat tomorrow?"