The Lunch Date

Story Info
Hookup at the coffee shop.
5.8k words
4.59
38.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
738 Followers

My name is Ralph. First name is enough. I am a self-employed manufacturer's representative which is a fancy way to say salesman. However, I am not an employee of any of the manufacturers whose products I sell, I am an independent agent. I work out of an office in my condo most of the time, although I sometimes go out on customer calls. I know you are not reading this as part of your Business Administration classes so I will leave it at that.

I am in my mid-forties and single. I have been married but that ended several years ago. I have a few women friends with benefits that I can call for sex but nothing serious.

My condo is located near the campus of a large university, and I love to take walks when the weather is nice to look at all the pretty co-eds. I also like to stop for lunch at a coffee shop/restaurant where many of the young ladies have lunch. I stopped to have lunch there one day and it turned into the best day of my life.

This is the kind of place where you order at the counter and the take it to your table. There was the most beautiful young thing at the counter ahead of me in line.

She was not dressed in the typical way of the women and young girls who frequent this place. She had on a stylish short skirt, not jeans or shorts. She was wearing heels, but not extreme stilettos, more like a dressy but business appropriate shoe.

I looked around the room and realized that she was by far the most attractive female in the place. Beautiful face and hair, perfectly dressed, and the best ass in the entire state.

When I am in a crowded place like this restaurant, I have developed a way to come in contact with any woman who interests me. I walk closely behind them, and brush up against them, touching their ass if I can. I touch them with the back of my hand so they cannot accuse me of actually trying to grab their butt. If they react I just pretend to have inadvertently bumped into them and move on.

This a trick I have gotten quite good at, and I needed to touch this hot looking girl. I "accidentally" brushed up against her fine butt, pressing against the firm cheek and then moving over to her butt-crack, where I lingered as long as I dared.

I have done this before in public places, and the woman sometimes gives me a nasty look, knowing full well it was no accident. I just smile and say "Sorry." What can they do?

This time the young thing turned and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back and said, "Excuse me."

"No worries," was her reply. I guessed her age as twenty-two or so.

She got her food and headed to a table, and I was right behind her. I picked a small table directly in front of her where I could get a look up her short skirt. The aisle between us was about six feet wide, close enough for a good look but far enough away so I didn't have to look down, I looked straight across with the correct angle.

I busied myself with my sandwich, occasionally looking across the aisle at her beautiful legs which disappeared up her skirt. I tried to not be obvious about it, but I couldn't keep my eyes away. She didn't have pantyhose or any kind of nylons on, and her bare legs were perfect.

Then I noticed that she was smiling at me, making eye contact and seeming unconcerned about the view she was giving me. Then came a nice surprise - she turned in her chair and adjusted her position so I could see further up her skirt. What is happening?

I continued the charade of eating my lunch, but I had to peek at her from time to time. I thought at any moment she would realize what I was doing, and cross her legs and turn away. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

I decided to be bold, so I put my sandwich down and leaned on the table in her direction. I fixed my eyes on her legs and stared.

Her reaction was to smile and wink at me, seeming to give me her approval. I couldn't believe it, but it was really happening. She was cooperating!

I decided to find out. I put my hands together, palm to palm, and then spread them apart, like Moses parting the Red Sea.

To my surprise, she obeyed me, and spread her legs apart.

The bigger surprise was when I realized that she did not have panties on. I was presented with a full-frontal view of her pussy!

It was a little dark that far up her skirt, but I could still see every detail of her vagina, with the little Hitler-moustache of pubic hair. I stared at it like a starving man staring at a feast.

I stared for as long as I dared, and then made my move. I stood up and walked over to her, and said, "May I join you?"

"Of course, please sit down."

I did so and we had some small talk.

"My name is Ralph. Yours?"

"Lisa. Nice to meet you."

"I enjoy the food here. I come for lunch frequently. Do you?"

She answered, "Yes. My office is close by and I like it here too."

"Are you with the University?"

"Yes. I work in the Business Office. But today I am taking the afternoon off."

I moved as close to her as I dared, and spoke softly into her ear.

"Lisa, I think you forgot something this morning."

"Oh really? What was that?"

"I think you forgot your panties."

With a big smile she said, "No, not really. I was planning to meet someone here today."

That hit me like a kick in the stomach and I didn't know what to say.

Oh shit, she is meeting her date here. How disappointing. I wondered if she was being stood up, so I asked, "Is he late?"

She looked puzzled, and said, "No, that is not what I meant. I was hoping to meet someone new here, and I did. You."

My God, this woman decided to go trolling for a man, using her naked pussy for bait! Well, it hooked me for sure.

"I am very pleased to meet you, Lisa. I think I will take the afternoon off as well."

I had to think fast, how do I move this along?

"My condo is a short walk from here. Why don't we go there and get to know each other?"

"Sure, that would be nice. Thank you."

We got up together, and walked to the door.

"This way, Lisa."

I motioned to the right and we walked hand in hand like teenagers down the street.

We got to the front door of my condo and I let us in.

She looked around at my bachelor furniture and the few pictures on the wall.

"Very nice place."

"Thank you, but it is obviously just a big man cave."

I was as anxious as a young man about to get his first blowjob, and I moved close to her and put my arms around her. She melted into my arms and we kissed like we had been lovers forever.

I wordlessly led her to my bedroom, and I began to undress. She followed suit, and soon we were naked, face to face. I had such a hard-on it was almost painful, and she looked at it approvingly.

She took it in her hand, wrapping her long feminine fingers around it. I reached between her legs and touched the warm, moist pussy that she had exposed to me in the restaurant. I slipped my middle finger in effortlessly.

Reading each other's mind, we climbed up on the bed. She assumed the missionary position which was fine with me. What was happening was exotic enough without any extreme athletic pose. She spread her legs wide and waited for me.

She didn't wait long, I hovered over her and pushed my throbbing cock up her vagina. She was wide open and wet but there was some resistance as the last few inches slid into her. I began to fuck her as if I had known her forever, and she surrendered and complied.

I thought about her spectacular girlish butt, and I reached behind her and explored her butt crack. I found her asshole and put the tip of my finger in her. She didn't object, so I pushed it in a little farther.

She said, "I have to warn you about something. I am not on any birth control."

I stopped in mid-stroke and said, "Oh. I see." I thought she was going to ask if I had a condom, which I hate. I didn't respond to that, I just pushed my finger all the way up her asshole.

She whispered, "You can do it that way if you want to."

This has already been the best day of my life, and now this! I have wanted to fuck a woman up the ass all my life. But when I tried with previous girlfriends it didn't work out. Some thought I was a pervert, some thought it was dirty and disgusting, and none of them agreed to it.

Now I have the most beautiful young woman I have ever been in bed with telling me it would be OK. I was afraid that I would cum right then and there and inseminate her unprotected baby-making system.

I pulled out of her and she started to turn over, but first she took one of the pillows and put it under her hips. What a great idea; I will be able to shove it in all the way up to my nuts.

She spread her legs less than when she was on her back, and I put my legs outside of hers. I already knew Lisa was not modest but it did surprise me how she offered herself to me. I had a clear view between her legs, and as a golfer the first thing I checked was the hole location.

Her labia were like pink flower petals, and right above that was her asshole, waiting to be penetrated. I knew she had done this before because of the way she casually suggested it, but her anus was still tightly closed. I had watched enough internet porn to know that my cock would go in if I pushed hard enough.

I was so excited that I was trembling. I put the tip of my cock against her pretty pink asshole and pushed. My cock was glistening wet with her vaginal lubrication and the head went into her, stretching her anus.

She did not object, she just looked back over her shoulder and gave me her sweet smile.

I kept pushing into her until I was about half-way in. With the next push, she did make a muffled grunt, as if it was slightly uncomfortable. This continued until the last inch went into her, I would push in a little and she would grunt.

I was more aroused than I have ever been, and I began to fuck her, sliding in and out of her tight asshole. She stopped grunting and held still with her head turned to the side, and her eyes closed.

I thought about Baseball batting averages, the Preamble to the Constitution, anything I could use to distract me, because I did not want this to ever end.

Eventually I failed, and I murmured "I am going to cum."

"Yes, please" she whispered, and waited for it.

I pressed up against her silky-smooth butt and ejaculated so hard I almost passed out.

She turned her head as far around to the side as it would go to reach me, and we kissed and exchanged tongues.

We rested for a few minutes, and then I pulled out and we laid side-by-side, cuddling together.

We were quiet for a while, but then the pillow talk started.

I said," That was a first for me, but I have always wanted to try it. How about you?"

"I have done it that way a few times." She wanted to say more but she hesitated.

Blushing, she said, "But never with someone who has a penis as big or as long as yours."

"That's why when it started to go into me farther than anyone had ever gone I made those ugly sounds. I thought you were going to hit my spleen or something."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing, and said, "Those sounds were not ugly, Lisa. They were erotic."

"It's a good thing you warned me about the birth control thing."

She thought for a moment, choosing her words carefully.

"I need to confess something. I don't like being dishonest. I am on birth control. I just said that to see if it would make you think about doing it to me anally. Pushing your finger in me turned me on."

She was embarrassed but she said, "I prefer it that way. I mean, I like it orally and vaginally too, but I just love it in my ass. And now I love it even more, after taking your monster up my ass. You stretched it so far I thought it might rip!"

"It did turn you on, though, didn't it?

"Yes. I am still turned on. My pussy is soaking wet."

I said, "Let me help you with that."

I rolled her onto her back, and ate her pussy like it was delicious. Which it was. Fresh and clean with just a slightly musky fragrance.

It only took a minute or two to bring her to an intense orgasm.

I love to make a woman cum that way. I love to see her lose control and grunt and squeal and thrash around as the orgasm ripples through her.

We resumed our side-by-side cuddle and she kissed me affectionately. She began to play with my cock and the damn thing started to get hard again.

"Let me show you what I was trying to explain before."

She grasped my cock with her thumb and forefinger, about half-way down the shaft.

"This is about as much as I was used to. All of the rest of it is extra and new."

Then she slowly slid her hand down to the base, exploring every detail along the way. She fondled and caressed my hairy ball-sack.

"These are super-sized too. About the size of hard-boiled eggs."

I now had a raging hard-on.

"I can see that you are ready again. I am a little sore, can I just suck you off?"

"God yes. Please do."

"First, let me do this."

She went into the bathroom and returned with a wet warm washcloth. She gave my cock a sponge-bath. A shower with lots of soap and water would be better but she didn't want to wait.

She moved down and knelt between my legs and expertly took my cock in and out of her mouth. She might have only had sex with small dicks but she knew how to suck one.

Her head bobbed up and down, and she stroked the part of my cock she couldn't get in her mouth with her thumb and finger making a tight ring around it.

I tried to last but I couldn't, and I shot my load into her mouth. Unlike some of my girlfriends, she didn't run to the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. She swallowed all of it with several noisy gulps.

"That would make the perfect breakfast for me. A mouthful of you."

What a beautiful thought. Imagine waking up every morning to this incredible young woman sucking your cock.

"Lisa, why don't you stay with me tonight. This afternoon has been wonderful, and I would love it if you stayed."

After a moment's thought she replied, "I would like that too. I will have to run home and pick up a few things. I can't go into the office tomorrow wearing the same clothes. Way too obvious."

So, she got up and dressed, and was out the door, leaving me with my thoughts.

If she does this all the time, she is the wildest and most adventurous female I have ever known or ever heard of.

But what if she had just reached a point where she absolutely had to get fucked today, and this is how she worked it out? More questions than answers for now.

About 6:00PM I heard a knock on the door, and I let Lisa in. She was carrying a small overnight bag, and a pizza.

"I thought I should bring us something to eat."

"Thanks, Lisa. That smells great."

We went into the kitchen and sat at the small table there, and dived into the pizza.

Between mouthfuls, we talked about today.

"Lisa, I was so impressed by your method of getting my attention. Weren't you afraid that everyone in the place would realize that you were going commando?"

"No, not in the least. Girls are taught how to sit modestly while wearing a skirt. No one was going to see that I was naked unless I wanted them to. And I did want you to get a good look. When I saw you walk in behind me I instantly knew you were the one I wanted to meet."

"Very flattering, Lisa, but come on, I do not look like a rock star or a model. You, on the other hand, do look like a super-model, and I just had to get close to you."

She smiled and said, "I guess you mean that move you made to sneak a feel of my ass. Women know when some guy does that, but no one wants to make a scene. I thought it was cute, and it solidified my decision to flash you and pick you up. And that was way before I knew about the monster in your pants."

"And you may not look like a rock star, but you do look like a mature, adult man. That is what I wanted. I am sick of the guys my age. They still act like teenagers."

"Please don't be offended, Lisa, but have you ever done that before?"

"That is borderline offensive, but the answer is no. I was talking to one of my roommates and telling her how sex-starved I was, and she suggested it. It was more than a suggestion, it was more like a dare. I guess I showed her."

"I am sorry that I even asked that. I apologize."

We finished the pizza, and there was a minute or two of awkward silence.

Finally, she said, "It's very early, but can we go to bed now? Not to sleep, of course."

Without another word, we got up from the table, and I took her hand and led her into my bedroom.

We both stripped naked in a flash, and climbed on the bed. She fondled and played with my stiff hard-on, and I finger-fucked her moist pussy.

She asked, "What words are you comfortable with? What should I call this?" as she fondled my cock.

I said, "I don't know. Penis is so cold and clinical. What about cock?""

She laughed out loud and said, "How about cockzilla!"

"OK, cockzilla it is" and we both laughed.

She assumed the missionary position on her back, with her legs spread for me, and I inserted my stiff hard-on into her wet cunt. I fucked it in and out for a few minutes, and then I indicated wordlessly that I wanted to push it up her ass.

She said, "Let's do it this way. I will stay on my back and lift my legs."

I pulled out of her cunt, and put the tip against her asshole.

She whispered, "Let me put it in."

She gripped the shaft and gave it a push, and the head and a little more went in. She pushed a few more times and it was about half-way in.

She said, "This is about what I have been used to. Now I want the part that is extra and new."

She continued pushing it in, with my help, until my balls pressed up against her butt cheeks.

The look in her eyes and the expression on her face were hard to describe; somewhere between apprehension and red-hot lust.

She pointed to a spot just above her belly-button and said, "Cockzillas head is right here!"

She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side and surrendered.

Her knees were almost touching her shoulders, and I had a perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her. Her pink cunt was wet and open right above her asshole.

I paused with it all the way in, and she reached down and touched my cock right where it disappeared into her. She traced all the way around it, feeling how her asshole was stretched open. Then she caressed my balls and said, "Please empty these into me."

I didn't want to explain about the holding tank a man has, I just went back to work.

I tried to last longer but I couldn't, and I pumped a big load all the way in her.

She reacted with a series of exclamations as she felt it squirt even deeper into her than cockzilla had reached. Her eyes were wide open with astonishment as she felt it surge into her.

We both huffed and puffed like race horses for a minute. When I caught my breath, I pulled my still-hard cock out of her and flopped down by her side.

We cuddled and kissed and touched and stroked each other lovingly. This might have begun as casual sex but I am experiencing very strong feelings toward Lisa. I believe she is feeling the same way about me.

"Is the new extra part still uncomfortable for you?"

"No, I wouldn't say that. It stretches and fills me and I need to make myself relax, but I love it when it is all the way in me. I never dreamed I could take it so deep. And I love it when you finish so far in me."

We almost dozed off, and then I had an idea.

"How about some entertainment? Let's watch some internet porn. I have found some great websites."

I have hooked my computer up to a large smart TV mounted on the wall of my bedroom. I am ashamed to say it but for months now my only sex life has been jacking off to internet porn.

Lisa said, "OK, I guess. I have never done that."

What? She has never seen internet porn? She must be the last person on earth who can say that.

Leezy
Leezy
738 Followers
12