The Lunch Date Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of the lunch date.
2.4k words
4.5
10.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water as finally filled and we lie entwined in the bottom of the bath, the warm water soaking our hot and sweaty bodies - washing away the layers of cum and easing your sore stretched muscles. As we lie in the bath my fingers slowly move to your pussy, slipping inside and playing with it, gently massaging you and exciting you, you moan and ask me to sit on the side of the bath.

I figure its time for you to have some fun so I raise myself up and sit on the edge of the bath, my legs apart in the water either side of you. You begin kissing up the insides of each leg, moving over the thigh till you begin kissing my balls, moving up and rubbing your lips along the length of my hardening cock.

I watch as you slowly open your mouth and begin sliding down my cock your lips running over my cock. I feel my cock entering your mouth; you run your tongue over the sensitive underside making me moan softly. I feel my cock slide down and then into your throat, I groan loudly, my god your deep throating me, I feel my shaft enter your throat as you suck hard on my cock, your lips running up and down my cock, your tongue making it feel so good.

I shudder in extreme pleasure and grip the side of the bath harder; you look up at me and try to smile round a mouth full of cock. That does it, I tense my body and suddenly I pump your mouth full of my cum. My body shakes as I thrust my cock into your mouth, almost fucking your mouth with my spurting cock. My hot streams of cum fill your mouth as you greedily gulp it down, I pull out and spray my last loads over your lovely breasts. We sink back into the bath to get you finally clean. I get you up and out of the bath and give you your present, a small black chemise nightdress, I invite you to stay for the night and you kindly agree. Instead of the mess and time involved I decide tonight I want to order in so we can relax. The food arrives and we slowly eat, lingering over our glasses of wine, several bottles are finished before with a sly glance I suggest bed. I have a few special treats for you upstairs.

As I lead you upstairs I ask you to wait outside the door. I slip inside to finish the preparations. As I reappear I take you by the hand and slowly lead you into the room. As you walk in he first thing you notice is that the room is only lit by the pale flickering light of the dozen candles scattered around the room.

I lead you over to the bed and you notice a small bedside table laid out with items, your eyes follow across looking at each item. I bottle of lotion, a large, very large black vibrator, a silk blindfold, sets of cuffs, feathers, and other items. I slowly lie you down on the bed and kiss your shoulders kneeling over you. This will require your trust but you do trust me. I slip your short chemise off you and hang it up in the corner of the room. You lie naked on my bed, stretched out in all your glory.

I move next to you and begin kissing all over your body, paying special attention to your legs, moving up slowly, kissing across your soft mound and upwards, circling each breast till finally I reach your mouth, kissing your softly and passionately. I reach across and slowly pick up the two sets of cuffs and fasten your arms above your head to the headboard of the bed. I kiss back down your body and you moan softly as you feel but no longer see my kisses. I slowly fasten your legs spread-eagled to either corner of the base of the bed with silk fasteners. You are now tied naked to the bed, your legs tied apart with very little space for you to move them an your hands tied above your head.

You lie there wondering what next, when you feel the ever so light touch of the feather slipping over your skin, your writhe as I slowly caress it over your hot flushed skin. Your moans coming faster and louder as you try and rub your legs together to stimulate your pussy. My hands find your pussy and as you moan softly I begin massaging your clit. The feather running up and down your body as my fingertips play with your most sensitive area and there is nothing you can do about it.

Suddenly they are both gone, you cry out in frustration, you were so close. But I want some pleasure now, I am in charge here. I gently pour some lotion between your breasts and slowly rub my cock there spreading it around. My knees either side of your chest I slowly press your breasts in around my cock. I begin sliding my cock back and forth between your lovely luscious breasts. I've wanted to do this since the first day I saw them. You lean your head down and open your mouth, sucking the head of my cock every time it pokes out from between your breasts. I groan my desire becoming too much. I order you to open your mouth and with one last thrust between your breasts begin shooting my load into your mouth.

You take it all, swallowing it as though your life depended on it. I move off you and to one side. Now I have had my fun I will give you some. I pick up the lotion and the large vibrator; rubbing some of the lotion into your pussy I slowly begin inserting the vibrator. Its so big, you cry out as you are split apart. Over and over you cry out as it fills you, then I slowly turn it up. Leaning down I kiss you and say I will be back soon with more fun things. I leave you tied naked to the bed, an enormous vibrator buried in your pussy, the first part of a very long night underway.

I return upstairs 30 minutes later and open the door to be greeted by the sounds of your pleasure, your moaning continuously and all I can hear as words like "oh my god" There is a pool of your cum under your ass as it leaks from round the massive vibrator filling your pussy, you must have cum at least 4 times from the enormous black vibrator stuck in your pussy. I sit beside you, reach over and slowly turn it off; the pleasure still racks your body as I slowly begin drawing it out of you. As it leaves your pussy is still stretched open and I can see all your juices inside, I reach in with two fingers and scoop your juices, pressing my fingers against your lips you suck your own juices off my fingers.

I slowly pick up what I had gone downstairs to get. You shiver as the freezing ice cube touches your nipple. I circle it around one breast before moving over to the next breast. Touching your feverishly hot body with the ice. I trace the ice cube all over your skin and trail it down to your pussy. I slowly push it inside your pussy, you gasp and cry out as the coldness penetrates that very sensitive area. You are struggling as I push another ice cube in, I slowly push a couple more in, the ice cools the inflamed sides of your pussy after the stretching it just had from the vibrator.

I slowly begin kissing over your body, stopping to lick some of your juices from around your pussy. Licking and sucking on your engorged cunt lips. I slowly release you and ask you to turn over. Very slowly because your entire body is tired from the intense orgasms you just had you turn over to lie face down.

I re-secure your hands but keep your legs free. I raise your ass into the air so your pussy and ass hole are at the right height for me kneeling behind you. I use my fingers and pull your pussy lips apart. You moan into the pillows as you feel the cold but melting ice slowly slide out of your pussy. Each piece slips from inside you to land on the bed and you feel every movement of them slipping out. I position my cock behind you and lunge it into your pussy, your guttural moan is all the indication I need that you are enjoying it. My hands firmly gripping your hips I begin thrusting my shaft in and out of your hole, the feelings are intense. The combination of the hotness of your pussy and the coldness left behind by the ice is amazing.

You face is pressed down into the pillows as I fuck you hard from behind, my every thrust rocking you forward. I can hear your mans building to a crescendo as I fuck your hole faster and harder. Tonight I am in charge and you are my slave, I don't mention yet that tomorrow night it's your turn, but tonight you are my slave. I fuck your pussy hard and fast, listening to the noise my cock makes as it rams into your soaking pussy.

My cock pistons in and out of you. Thrusting deep into that sensitive area, one hand reaches under to play with your clit, I feel you Cumming round my cock, your hot juices flowing once more, through the haze of pleasure you cannot believe how many times you have cum today already then you feel my cock tense up inside you.

My cock starts to jerk, I felt your pussy clamping down on me again and that most exquisite feeling has set me off. I send the first load deep into your pussy, pulling out the next one splashes on your pussy lips. Then from between your legs I hit the underside of your swinging breasts beneath you, finally my last loads go onto your ass. You legs try to collapse under you but I hold you up, I'm not finished yet. I reach over and pick up the bottle of lotion ready for the next part of the night.

Your whole body is shaking as your juices stream down your legs. Your gasping and moaning turns me on. My cock is rapidly hardening again, soon I am ready. Your hands still cuffed to the bed board I ready myself for your ass. I begin rubbing my cum and lotion into your ass. I reach for the vibrator again and slide it into your pussy. You gasp and cry out again, your face into the pillow, you grit your teeth as the vibrator slides deep into you. I press my cock against your asshole and begin to push.

Your face is pressed into the pillows as my cock begins to stretch your ass. My cock head pops inside, you gasp as I begin to fill you. I can feel the vibrator moving inside your pussy. Your cunt feels so full as I slowly push myself into your ass. Fairly soon my cock is buried into your ass. Your cries echo around the room as I start to fuck your ass. My hands are on your hips as I drag you back onto my cock. You moan louder and harder, as I fuck you. I feel myself buried in your ass, your pussy shaking as the vibrator rocks you. Your cries are almost continuous as you cum over and over from the vibrator and my pounding cock.

Your cum slowly slides down your legs from your pussy, slipping from around the vibrator. I gasp as finally the tightness of your ass sets me off. I fill your ass with cum. It streams from my cock filling you full. I gasp, we are both really tired now from the long day of fucking, we collapse, and I wrap myself round you, as our naked bodies lie entwined. We fall asleep together refreshing ourselves for tomorrow.

You slowly begin to stir as the first rays of morning light fall on your face, as you slowly open your eyes you suddenly feel yourself climax. As you cum back down from your high you notice me between your legs, licking and sucking you. I gently back off, smiling, just thought it would be a nice surprise, a nice way to wake up. You smile and stretch, the sheets sliding off your naked body, I see all of your full beauty and begin kissing up from your warm cunt, kissing and licking and sucking as I move up your body.

As I slowly reach your lips we share a passionate kiss then you push me on to my back and kiss down my body. By the time your kisses reach my cock it is already hard and jutting out. I watch as your lips slowly slip around my cock head. Your tongue running along the underside of my cock, I moan softly, feeling your warm mouth surrounding my cock. I can't stand it anymore, I pull out of you warm mouth and push you down onto your back.

I move between your legs and ram my cock into you. I stare down into you suddenly wide eyes as my cock drills into you. I watch you gasp as my cock fills you. I plunge in and out of your hot hole. Hammering you harder and faster, my cock ploughing in and out of your tight pussy. You scream as you cum under me. I feel your body clench and tighten around my cock as I fuck you harder still. My long hard shaft hammering away at you as you cum over and over. You're gasping; unable to get your breath as my cock pounds you harder and faster, finally I feel your body go limp as the climaxes overwhelm you.

I plunge my cock one last time deep into your hot cunt and release my seed, My hot white cum flooding out and into your pussy, I jerk several times, pumping my last loads deep into you. I slowly draw myself out of you moaning softly, I fall down onto the bed next to you gasping. A good start to our second day.