The Lure of Cock from the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim: Me too.

Me: Anyway the way I love feeling all dressed up and femme I'd love to show off in public how gay I am, at a gay bar of course.

Jim: That sounds hot, hopefully with me as your date.

Me: Of course silly, with you it would not be as scary. Everyone would; a. know I'm your girl and; b. know how gay I was dressed like that. Its intoxicating just thinking about it, to be in a dress and heels and all dolled up in front of a bar full of gay men. Let them lift my dress to see my pink panties or feel me up under my dress in front of you. Maybe even kiss a few guys too. Not sure what goes on in gay bars but the thought of being dressed and sucking off a guy while people watched is very exciting. Of course we'd both be so worked up by the time we left the sex would be out of this world. Also would be hot to be around women too dressed up in a bar like that. That's another fantasy.

Jim: To have women see you dressed up?

Me: A super fantasy of mine. Of course neither of our wives would accept it but the thought of having a woman watch us together kissing and having sex really sends me. Would love to put on a 'fashion show' for you and some women, changing sexy outfits till you couldn't stand it and we have sex in front of them.

Jim: I like your dirty mind, very creative.

Me: Probably my favorite porn. Where a gal is forcing a guy to suck cock, the guys aren't dressed up or anything but most of the time they have a pink leather dog collar on.

Jim: Like the one you had on today?

Me: Bingo! Its my favorite piece of jewelry. Nothing makes me me feel more gay than wearing it for a guy.

Jim: I like it.

Me: Something about being dressed femme around a woman who knows I gay and watches/forces me to have sex with a man is a huge turn on.

Jim: As long as I'm the man...

Me: Besides the pink leather collar I'd love to get pierced to show how gay I am.

Jim: Please don't get your cock pierced, sounds painful.

Me: Hell no. But I do fantasize about getting my nipples pierced. My belly too, very hot and sexy to do that.

Jim: Sounds interesting...

Me: As you can tell anything to make me feel gay...doesn't take much as you can tell. Well enough about me, what about you, why do you like feminine guys?

Jim: Well...it was quite a number of years ago, we had a summer house by the lake. My wife's brother was there too with his family and I had my nephew and his friend help me with some work on the boat house. My wife and her brother and family went into the city for a few days for an event in the city. The friend of my nephew who was at a cabin nearby stayed on to help me. We had pizza for dinner and then started watching some movies. Probably shouldn't have but we had a few beers and a little whiskey.

Me: Go on...

Jim: With a pretty good buzz going on the kid, Al was his name, asked if there were any movies that were 'more exciting' to watch. I did have a few old pornos stashed so I put one in and we started watching. We both had pretty good wood going. This kid who had been very friendly the whole time, maybe even coming on to me though I may have missed the signs excused himself. I did not think much of it but when he returned wearing a string bikini swim suit, some of my wife's high heels and lipstick I was pretty floored. He looked hot and went straight for straight for my cock. Can't tell you how exciting it was getting head from this kid, so taboo but so hot.

Me: Sounds like a dream come true.

Jim: It was so hot. The kid was thin and smooth almost no hair on his body and really quite feminine. He really loved sucking my cock, which I loved too. He stopped and stood up and started gyrating showing off for me, he loved being girly. I stood up, took him in my arms and we kissed as I pawed his sweet little bod and we pulled on each other's cocks.

Me: Wow!

Jim: Took him to bed. Might have been some of the best sex of my life, he was just so horny and eager for my cock. He wanted me to fuck him but I could only get my cock in a little way without it hurting him too much. He sucked me off and then jacked off all over my cock. We fell asleep and then I woke up with him playing with my cock. We jacked each other off and then it was late and he had to go.

Me: Speaking from experience nothing feels hotter than being fem for a guy.

Jim: The kid came back the next morning. Let him put on panties and bras that were in the house from the wife and the other women. Felt like a king having a little girly boy to play with. He wanted me to spank him, that was so hot taking him over my lap and spanking his bare ass, such a sweet little ass too. Spanked him good and fingered his tight little hole. When I finished he stood in front of me and we kissed. Barely touched his little cock and he came all over me. He then gave me a cock hungry blow job like you would never believe. Was sad when it had to end and the family came back. Never had another opportunity with the kid but really wanted too. Heard he married some guy a few years back, lucky husband for sure to have that kid for a wife.

Me: I'd make a good wife.

Jim: I know you would.

Me: Really I would. The thought of being able to be gay and feminine around the house for a man drives me crazy. That's the difference between gay and straight couples. With a woman sex is nice but devolves to almost nothing; the 'not now' 'don't feel like it' 'not in the mood' 'behave yourself' 'is that all you think about is sex?' 'maybe later'... Can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure with gay guys sex anytime all the time is a given. Could you imagine rolling over in bed and having me all over your cock anytime day or night? Having me dress sexy around the house with the thought of making you hard, making you want me, knowing I want your cock worse than you want to give it to me.

Jim: I think I'm gay. I want you so bad.

Me: I know I'm gay. If I could, I know that it would be be so hot being homosexual with you all the time, you hottie little fem gay wifey. Really, even during the day around the the house, I'd wear high heels, stockings, pink panties, be all shaved and smooth and fem, just to make you hard so I could pleasure your cock. You could spank your wifey too anytime if you wanted...

Jim: If only...

We both jacked off thinking about our tryst that day and signed off after our conversation that night. Both of us were married. Both of us were closet homosexuals living a straight life to family and the friends and the world who knew us. People would question us "why don't you just come out and live the gay life?". Its not that easy. Married men know this. It might be said that we want our cake and eat it too. There is a lot of guilt and self doubt. Shame and anxiety too. But when it comes down to it the lure of cock is powerful. Lured in by the delicious, exciting, tantalizing exhilaration of sucking cock, of acting gay, even if it is only for a short while. When we are in the middle of it, this is who we are, men who are possessed by homosexual desire finally being able to act upon our primal sexual urges.

I was fortunate to befriend Jim and become his lover, we both know this is a life we could live together...if things were different and the lure takes over.