The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah shares her lingerie with Jane.
2.3k words
4.64
44.3k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

I took Jane to meet Sarah - and what an occasion that turned out to be. During the evening meal, Jane told us that her parents were leaving the county because of her father's job; he was being relocated to the North of England. Jane, upset at the thought of leaving her job and friends, and me, said she didn't want to go and intended looking for suitable accommodation to rent in order to finish her training as a legal secretary. But, as Sarah pointed out, on her salary that wasn't going to be easy.

On hearing Sarah's pessimistic opinion, Jane's tears flowed and as I reached a hand across the table to console her, I knocked over a full glass of red wine, the entire content spilling over Jane's skirt and blouse. This signalled more tears, but Sarah was quick to pour oil on troubled waters. Taking Jane's hand she said.

'Come with me, young lady, let's go upstairs and take off those clothes.' Sarah smiled as she led Jane from the room. 'I'm sure I can find something for you to wear while your things are soaking in cold water.' I sat there cursing my clumsiness, oblivious to the dramatic exchanges about to take place in Sarah's bedroom.

Sarah hustled Jane into the bathroom and told her to remove her clothes while she fetched a robe. She returned with a purple satin wrap to find Jane still in bra and panties, trying to hide her discomfiture with her hands.

'There's no need for shyness, Jane, we're all girls. Take off those stained under-things and lay them in the bath with the others.' Jane reluctantly undid her bra and stepped from the panties, keeping herself turned away from Sarah who held the wrap open for her. 'Good, now slip this wrap on.' She said.

Sarah spread Jane's clothes out under the cold, running water. 'You know, I imagined you'd be wearing something a little more glamorous than plain white, there's not even a trace of lace to spice them up. They look so virginal.' Sarah proclaimed pointing at Jane's bra and panties in the bath. 'Surely, Peter would love to see you wearing something a little sexier, especially as you have such a gorgeous figure.'

Sarah eyed Jane's body with envy. There was a time when she had owned an Amazonian figure just like it, but now in her late thirties the extra weight was visible. Nevertheless, she still owned an eminently sexy body that was desirable to men and women alike ... not to mention a certain Peter!

'My mother doesn't like me to buy frivolous underwear, so I keep everything plain and white.' Jane answered reluctantly.

'Ridiculous! How old are you, nineteen?'

'I know how it must look to you, but it keeps mum happy. She thinks it's safer for me.'

'Safer? You mean safe as in keeping the boys from lusting after your body? Well, it doesn't work with Peter, does it? It's plain to see he lusts after you and I'm damned sure he'd like to see those breasts nestling in something lacy and coloured.''

'Sarah, I don't care to talk about such things.' Jane's embarrassment was palpable.

'Oh, come on, Jane, don't be so timid. I bet when you're alone with Peter you get up to all sorts of naughtiness. Do you let him feel your breasts?'

'Sarah, please stop asking these questions!'

'Ah, you don't deny it, then.'

'If I did let him touch me, I wouldn't tell you. It would be like telling my mother.'

'Listen, Jane, just because your mother and I are around the same age, it doesn't make us of the same opinion regarding sex. Personally, I love sex. I love a nice big cock in my pussy. And do you know something else? I love having orgasms! Has Peter ever given you an orgasm, Jane?' Jane was shocked at Sarah's fruity language, not to mention her personal revelations. She became flustered, which started the water-works again forcing Sarah to take pity and offer consolation.'

'I'm sorry, Jane, it wasn't my intention to cause upset. You're such a lovely girl and it's a pity your understanding of life is dominated by your mother's prudish views. If you feel like talking about your situation, especially sex, then you know where to come.' Sarah tilted the girl's face and kissed her lightly on the lips. 'Now, let's see if we can find you something to wear.'

Sarah took Jane to her bedroom and began opening closets in search of clothes that would fit her. She found a floral-print dress which, when Jane tried it on, was perfect, the fitted style and design emphasising her figure and breasts. Jane's despondency seemed to lift, as she admired her reflection in a long mirror.

'This is a beautiful dress.' Jane purred. 'It feels so nice against my skin. Is it silk?' Jane wanted to know sliding her hands up and down the material that clung to her hips.

'Yes, it is. You don't think the style and design is too much out of date?' Sarah wanted to know.

'Not at all, it's so different to what I would choose. I can't believe it fits me so well.'

'Good, I suspect Peter will love it, also. Now, what underwear would you like to wear beneath?' Sarah opened drawers stuffed with lingerie, the combination of silk and satin luring Jane's astonished and envious eyes. There were colours and pastel shades all meticulously matched and each design was embellished with a contrasting shade of lace. 'Everything is freshly laundered and some of it never worn.' Sarah said removing sheets of tissue paper to reveal even more enticing items.

Jane looked on in amazement. She had never seen such a variety of designs and wondered what kind of lifestyle Sarah led that required her to wear such beautiful underwear.

'Have you ever worn nylon stockings, Jane?' Sarah asked.

'No, I haven't. I usually wear my shorter skirts with pantyhose.'

'Oh, I think wearing stockings with this dress would be perfect, don't you? Now, what are your measurements?'

'I know my bra is a 36 inch and my jeans a size fourteen.'

'OK, there should be something here for you. Come and take a look, see what colour takes your fancy. But, I'll tell you now, you won't find anything plain and white. I like my lingerie to look sexy and frivolous, and pleasing to a man.'

Sarah began foraging between the sheets of tissue paper and when she thought a particular set would suit Jane, she laid it out on the bed for her to inspect. Jane in turn was staggered when she saw everything laid out for her selection. Pink, black, green, blue and pastel shades in between.

Jane's gaze was drawn to a set of red lingerie, a colour her mother described as the devil's temptation and to be avoided at all cost. But at that moment Jane saw it as something beautiful, something pretty. She loved the set and checked the sizes, before turning to the mirror and holding them in front of her. Sarah caught sight of Jane's movement.

'Good choice, Jane. They're nice and sexy aren't they? Take off the dress we'll slip them on.'

Jane needed Sarah's help to pull the dress up and over head, leaving her completely naked once more. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and picked up the purple wrap to hide her nudity. Sarah picked up the red bra and held it by the straps for Jane to slip her arms through. Reluctantly Jane dropped the wrap allowing Sarah to slide the bra up to Jane's shoulders, giving her a further opportunity to appraise young girl's breasts.

'Let's make sure you're comfy.' Sarah said adjusting the two cups. 'Then turnaround and I'll do you up.' Jane faced the mirror and watched her transformation begin. 'There, how does it feel?' Sarah asked.

'Yes, it seems to be quite a good fit.'

Sarah checked Jane's reflected image and without asking permission slid her hands around Jane's midriff and on to her breasts. 'Yes, I'd say you need a bigger cup size, but it will serve its purpose for now.' The women's eyes met as Sarah caressed and squeezed Jane's breasts a little more under the guise of adjusting and fitting the bra. 'My word, Jane, just look at your cleavage, it's fabulous. Peter will go crazy when he sees you dressed like this.'

Jane halted Sarah's hands. 'What you are doing doesn't seem right, Sarah.'

'Don't you like me doing it?' Sarah whispered. 'I'm sure you allow Peter the privilege.'

'I don't dislike you touching me, only it seems a little excessive. In any case it's different with Peter, for obvious reasons. But I must admit you have a more gentle touch, Sarah, Peter's fingers are more impassioned.'

'I can understand that my dear.'

Sarah hadn't planned to touch Jane in that manner, no intent whatsoever. But seeing Jane's breasts and sensing the teenagers exhilaration at being seduced by the red lingerie seemed to inject her with affection, an amorous infatuation that brutally exposed unfamiliar feelings! The two women gazed at their reflections, each trying to anticipate the other's next words. But it was Sarah who crushed any evolving sapphic affinity, not because she wanted to, but because she thought it might be better saved for another occasion. Sarah released Jane and moved to the bed where her lingerie was laid out.

'Let's find the rest of the set.' She said and quickly found the matching panties and suspender belt.

Sarah also selected a pair of dark, seamed nylons and dropped to her knees, her face level with Jane's pubic triangle. Jane's reaction to Sarah's sudden closeness was to cover her modesty once more, but Sarah took no notice as she looped the red satin suspender belt around Jane's waist and fastened the hooks and eyes. In doing so her cheek accidentally brushed against the girl's downy pubic fluff, but neither female made reference to the contact. Then, after adjusting the straps to hang in the correct place, Sarah tore open the cellophane packet containing the stockings withdrew the clinging nylons and rolled them in to sock shapes, and while Jane maintained her balance, Sarah slipped the stockings onto Jane's feet and unrolled them along the length of her legs.

'Do you know how to affix them, Jane?' Sarah wanted to know. 'Or would you like me to show you?'

'You show me, Sarah.' Jane's reply pleased the older woman because it would give her further opportunity to make intimate contact.

'OK, see this little button, well you slip it beneath the stocking top, like this, and close the open metal part over the button and slide it firmly into the smaller section.' Sarah repeated the movement with the other lacy stocking top and straightened the seam. In doing so she brushed against Jane's pubic area again. This time she was forced to make a comment.

'My God, Jane, your pubic hair feels so fine, it's almost like silk!' Then, on instinct and without asking, Sarah fingered the fine, silky strands of Jane's pubic fluff several more times, intrigued by its texture in comparison to her own. Even though Sarah kept her own pubic region neat and tidy and short, she found Jane's hirsute region fascinating. Suddenly she realised what she was doing and pulled her hand away from Jane's luxurious covering. 'I'm sorry, Jane, whatever must you think of me?'

Jane gazed down at Sarah's upturned face.

'Do you really think my pubic hair feels like silk?' She asked

'I do, my dear, I can't believe how soft it feels.' Sarah returned her fingers and foraged a little deeper while Jane talked.

'I wish I could do something about making it look neater and shorter, even removing it all together. But I'm not very good at that sort of thing and I'd feel too embarrassed to go to a salon.' She said.

'Jane, you sweet girl, let me will show you what to do.' Sarah begged. 'After all, I have seen you naked and squeezed your lovely breasts, so helping to trim your pussy shouldn't prove too much of an embarrassment. What do you say?'

'Thank you, Sarah, that would be kind.'

'It's not a problem it will be a pleasure to do it for you.' Sarah's fingers continued to forage among Jane's pubic roots and when they came in to contact with her labia, she paused. 'My dear,' she continued, 'do you know I've never in my life touched another woman's pussy, never felt inclined to. But your lips feel very inviting among these silky strands. Your pussy is so neat and beautifully shaped and, if I'm not mistaken, a little damp, too.'

'Oh, Sarah, please stop!' Jane begged, but Sarah's fingers carried on gently squeezing and probing Jane's lips until they found her clitoris. 'Please, Sarah don't ...' But Sarah was past the point of relinquishing her task.

'Can you feel how wet your cunt is, Jane? I can. It's wet because you're enjoying my fingers! Wet because you'd love to have an orgasm!' Sarah's voice was a whisper now. 'Will you allow me to give you that orgasm?' Without waiting she began stroking the teenager's clit. 'There, how lovely is that?' She queried urging two digits between Jane's lips and pushing them deeper. 'In and out,' she purred while stroking the girl's clit at the same time. 'In and out ... '

Jane's knees began to buckle under the sheer intensity of being finger-fucked. 'Yes please, Sarah, make me climax. Make me cum.' She couldn't stop begging for satisfaction. Sarah absorbed the words that incensed her own desire to climax and was on the verge of suggesting the two of them lie on the bed to please one another, when

Peter's voice drifted up the stairs halting their endeavours.

'How much longer are you two going to be?'

The women gazed at each other until Sarah smiled and asked.

'Shall we finish this later, Jane? I think it's time Peter came up to join us, don't you?' Sarah took Jane's hand. 'You'd better get dressed, I want to show you something.'

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers