The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah, Jane and Peter finally get it together...!
3.9k words
4.74
26.4k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

So, his eyes hadn't deceived him. He had seen the pair of them kissing and fondling! There was no doubt about it ... the matronly Sarah had not only seduced him, but his girlfriend also! And, from what he witnessed, Jane seemed to relish Sarah kissing her; it was a shocking discovery to make, but very exciting to watch.

Peter recalled that Sarah had previously alluded to a sexual ménage between the three of them, so was this the beginning of that arrangement? Was this the kind of behaviour he was to witness in the future? He certainly hoped so because the present enthralling exhibition left Peter in no doubt that Jane was going to be a willing participant in whatever Sarah had planned for.

'Peter,' Jane whispered breaking from Sarah's kiss, 'do you mind Sarah touching me like this? Does it excite you to watch Sarah caress me like this? Does our behaviour make you want to fuck us both?'

Jane's confidence unsettled Peter, not to mention her language, but to admit his gratification was proving difficult ... even though privately the whole scene was driving him mad with desire. If he accepted Jane and Sarah's relationship would they think him perverse? But Jane's next statement made it clear that he was expected to feel excited at seeing them sexually involved.

'I would love it if you watched Sarah fucking me in fact I would love you to fuck Sarah, as she is fucking me! What do you say to all that, Peter my darling?'

Peter inadvertently touched his erection and Sarah caught his movement.

'There's your answer, Jane, he can't keep his hands off it.' Sarah said as she unclipped Jane's red bra. 'He loves watching us together and I bet he can't wait to join in. Let's see how big his cock is at this moment. Peter, take your clothes off.' She ordered and I dutifully obliged.

Standing naked before the two women with a flagpole erection, Peter's lustful eyes were drawn to Jane's red bra as it fluttered down her arms and fell to the floor, leaving her breasts exposed and inviting. He gazed on unashamedly, the exquisite mounds of firm teenage flesh inviting his touch, and the large, pink nipples, set amid areolae of the same erotic hue, tempted him to suck.

These were the very same nipples and tits Peter had tweaked and teased so many times, but never seen completely naked, never sucked on, nor nibbled. Now, there was a tacit invite from Jane to do all these things. He got to his feet but was stopped in his tracks; Sarah had pre-empted his move.

Sarah reached around and cupped the young girl, her fingers flicking and toying with Jane's tubular nipples, making them visibly swell before his eyes. Peter sat down and continued to watch Sarah's fingers, as they inflicted further pleasure for Jane. Then Sarah smiled at him with an expression that confirmed an assured affinity between the three of them.

'Jane loves me playing with her tits and nipples don't you my darling?' There was no reply, just a sigh.

Sarah's fingers smoothed their way southwards over Jane's flat stomach making her tremble with anticipation. She repeated the action several times receiving the same reaction, before settling a hand on Jane's satin shrouded mound. The girl's knees weakened under Sarah's caress, which became more insistent as her fingers found a home between Jane's prominent labia. Here they tickled and teased, depressing the red satin in to the valley of moist flesh.

Peter watched Sarah's fingers excite Jane in a different way to the occasions when he was allowed to roam her panties searching for her vaginal opening. Sarah's digits were gentler and definitely more experienced in their enterprise, and she had patience. Unlike himself; he realised then his technique was sadly lacking finesse.

'Jane loves me doing this, don't you my angel?' Sarah commented. 'We enjoyed a similar interlude earlier, which you so rudely interrupted by the way, Peter. However, with the two of us in attendance now I'm sure this little madam will come alive once more. So why don't you remove her panties and watch me finger her lovely pussy.' Sarah's voice proposed. 'And, perhaps, you'd like to finger her too? I have a feeling there would be plenty of room. Come, kneel down young man and feel the tactile, red satin. Just imagine how it would feel wrapped around that cock of yours. Remember how gorgeous mine felt the other night?'

Peter needed no second invite. He dropped to his knees and shuffled the short distance to Jane's trembling torso. Without hesitating he clumsily hooked his fingers into the waistband of the red panties and eased them down Jane's stockinged legs, leaving his face level with her pussy and Sarah's tormenting digits.

'Hold the panties against your face, Peter, inhale her aroma, then put them in your mouth and taste your girlfriend's cunt.' He did as he was told and wondered what they would feel like if he wore them! Sarah's voice brought him back.

'You know, every woman possesses a G-spot. Did you know that, Peter?' She asked and without waiting for his reply pressed on with her instruction by holding two fingers to Jane's mouth instructing her to lick them. When she was satisfied with their wetness, Sarah knelt beside Peter and slipped the same wet fingers between Jane's tumescent labia, easing them further in to her vagina and adjusting their attitude as they plunged deeper and deeper. Jane's acceptance made Sarah's act of insertion seem so natural, especially so when Jane murmured her pleasure.

But then Jane begged her to stop, blaming the fact that she must go and pee. But Sarah was having none of it. 'You're not going anywhere young lady, not until Peter has knowledge of your G-spot and where to find it, which should be just here.' Sarah made contact with the fleshy nub on the roof of Jane's vaginal tunnel and began stroking it.

Jane's excitement was undeniable and lovely to see, as her pussy was enthused and tormented by Sarah. Jane reciprocated Sarah's teasing by urging herself at the mature probing fingers, calling out for satisfaction before she peed herself.

'Now it's your turn, Peter,' Sarah said, 'your first tutorial in pleasing a woman. But, always remember that your woman must orgasm first, so you have to take care in ensuring your performance is precise and caring.' Sarah removed her fingers and made Peter suck the juices from them; the taste was exquisite.

Then, Sarah ordered him to hold up two of his own fingers while she licked and guided them back to Jane's pussy. 'OK, I know you've had your fingers in her love tunnel before, but this time you have to be more subtle. You must find Jane's G-spot and ride it nice and gentle.'

Jane's vaginal tunnel was moist, ensuring his search for her special place did not require any undue pressure. Obviously his digits were larger than Sarah's, something Jane immediately seized upon as they delved deeper through her slippery, lubricious juice in their quest for nirvana.

'Can you feel along the roof of her pussy?' Sarah whispered. Peter nodded, his mind wallowing in the sensory delight of being inside Jane's velvet heaven and Sarah dripping sexual advice in to his ear. Just then Jane squeezed her thighs together confirming that Peter's fingers had indeed found their destination. 'I think that answers my question. Now, stroke that nub of flesh, play with its shape, Jane will soon let you know whether you're doing it right.'

Sarah got to her feet and resumed teasing Jane's breasts, while at the same time as kissing the girl's cheek. 'Is he doing it to your liking, my little one?' Sarah entreated quietly.

'It's sublime.' Jane sighed writhing against the provocation of two people. 'But, I must go pee, for Christ's sake.'

'I've told you, forget it. Hold it back until we make you climax then experience the exalted state of squirting as part of your orgasm!' Sarah was insistent but Jane was confused.

'What on earth do you mean, Sarah?' She pleaded.

'Just wait and fucking well see!' Sarah replied tersely. 'Now, Peter, let's get this girl of yours into a more comfortable position to make her cum. I suggest the edge of the bed. You can kneel between her legs to finger and tongue her and I can suck on her nipples. Between us we will induce our darling Jane to climax and, possibly, have her first cock! How about that, Pete, I'm sure you'd love to fuck her. But, as I said, the lady's desires must be sated first. So let's get organised.

Sarah and Peter assisted a weak-kneed Jane to the bed, where the older woman took dictatorial pleasure in arranging Jane for Peter's benefit. Much to his surprise, the first thing Peter did when positioning himself between Jane's thighs was to kiss her pussy through the wild growth of her pubic hair, but when he found difficulty in closing his mouth on her naked labia without getting a mouthful of pubes, he used his fingers to part the entanglement and expose the pink, fleshy cunt lips. Peter had previously tasted her honey on his fingers, but savouring the nectar straight from the source was entirely different and when Sarah pointed out Jane's swollen clit, he could hardly restrain himself.

But her discomfiture in needing to pee was overshadowing the pleasure of Peter's fingers and her anticipated orgasm. She pushed him away and struggled to her feet, her need for the bathroom was desperate! Peter looked at Sarah in search of some kind of explanation.

'Don't be alarmed, this kind of thing happens when a female becomes highly aroused.' She said.' Jane will calm down then reappear feeling embarrassed, you mark my words. Meanwhile, I suggest you and I have some fun and judging by that beast swaying between your legs I'd say you were in dire need of relief. Come over here and I'll see what I can do for you, again!'

Sarah's invitation moved him instantly. Here was this amazing, mature woman offering him more sexual satisfaction, just as she had a few nights previously. He wondered what she had in mind - hopefully she was going to let him fuck her! So, quickly positioning himself before her, he awaited her largesse.

Using both hands, Sarah stroked the length of his rigid shaft, occasionally taking him in her mouth or licking his helmet to comfort his heightened state of lust. Peter closed his eyes and immersed himself in Sarah's pleasurable attention, his hands gripping her short brunette hair. It wasn't until Sarah mentioned it that he realised he was stark naked, and she still wearing a light-grey, silk dress; the thought of what lay beneath made his cock throb even harder.

Sarah suddenly ceased her ministering of Peter's cock and looked up searching in his eyes for memories. She spoke softly.

'Do you recall your early visits to me here, Peter, when I always gave you a welcome hug?'

'How could I forget, they were really special times for me.' He answered.

'Yes, I knew you enjoyed those times.' Sarah concluded with a mischievous smile. 'But, as you grew older I sensed your response becoming more sexually orientated, there was something in the way you nestled your head against my breasts, as if you were searching for one of my nipples. And, then that time you caught me in my underwear, which appeared to excite you more than it should have done for a boy of your age.' Sarah brushed Peter's erection against her cheek and held it there.

'You made a young boy very happy and furnished many a fantasy for me.'

'That's why I decided to stop your visits. That time I felt your erection poking at me through my nylon slip ... I shudder to think how old you were then ... I thought it better to call time on your visits because things could have easily gotten out of control! Dear Peter, as complimentary as it was to feel your young, hard cock aroused by the sight of me, a mature woman wearing only lingerie, that kind of situation was potentially dangerous.'

'I will remember that afternoon for the rest of my life. I recall I couldn't think logically and that my erection was dictating my every thought and action. The silky feel of your slip was magic and I so wanted to touch your breasts beneath it. Only now do I understand why you couldn't welcome me in the same manner; but I always remembered the sight of your breasts filling that slip.' They both paused to reflect on that crucial time. 'I always remember that slip,' he repeated, 'a light green colour wasn't it, with a lace trim?' Peter prompted.

'That's right coffee-coloured lace. As a matter of fact I still have it among my collection.' Then a thought struck Sarah. 'Would you like to see it again?' She asked.

'Oh, Sarah, I'd love to.' The memories of that final afternoon came crashing back.

Sarah left Peter standing with his cock sticking out and dripping pre-cum, while she searched her drawers for the slip. She quickly found the garment and removed it from the enveloping tissue paper, before holding it in front of herself. Sarah went to the full-length mirror to check her appearance.

'I wonder if I could still get in to it. Would you like to see me wearing it again, Peter? We can relive that time of pubescent fury and you can finally act out your fantasies.'

'What a wonderful idea ... Aunty Sarah.' He said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'Yes, and on this occasion please call me aunty while we're being naughty.' Then a thought struck her. 'I presume you'd like to fuck me while I'm wearing it?'

'Oh Christ, yes please, Aunty Sarah, yes please.'

'Then unzip me, let's see if it fits.'

Peter hastily undid Sarah's dress. She stepped from it revealing herself in a black corset whose rigid cups were doing a grand job of exhibiting her breasts. But not all of her matronly tits were contained, there was a lazy excess of flesh, a fabulous surplus that overhung the black lacy cups; it was a heavenly sight. There was more surplus flesh around her thighs causing more spillage which the stocking tops failed to stem. Peter stared at the amazing spectacle of Sarah in her sensual lingerie and felt his erection twitch at the eroticism she spawned. Then as Peter watched, Sarah undid the fastenings down the front of the corset and her breasts fell out. She struggled when slipping the straps from her shoulders because the garment fitted so tightly about her figure and struggled even more to push it down her torso.

'I wore this thing today because I wanted my tits to show well for you and Jane. I really wanted them to stick out and tease and this corset manages to do that for me, don't you think? But getting it on and off is a nightmare.' Sarah walked over to Peter her tits bobbing and rippling in their unfettered state. 'Here, young man, remove my stockings.' Peter knelt and in a clumsy, amateurish manner managed to unclip Sarah's suspender buttons, his face so close to her pussy he could smell her feminine charm; the reason being she wore no panties.

With the stockings free and rolled to her feet, Sarah managed to divest herself of the corset. Free from its constriction she uttered a sigh of relief and immediately began caressing her ample breasts, squeezing them hard to tempt Peter. It was another first for him, the first time he had seen Sarah without clothes on. His gaze took in every square inch of her mature body noting the indentations in her shoulder flesh where the corset straps had pressed down, but her breasts with their large, dark nipples was where his gaze finally fixed and where Sarah noticed he was looking.

'Yes, Peter, these will be yours shortly if I can get into this slip. I've filled out since those days, but I bet the result will still have you gagging to spunk all over me! Would you like to spunk all over me, Peter?' He presumed it was a rhetorical question and never offered a reply.

Sarah struggled with the slip, which was clearly too small for her, but she eventually managed to adjust it to her liking. With no bra to cloak her audacious nipples, they pressed themselves angrily through the soft nylon, disturbing its surface and drawing Peter's eyes. The vast canyon of her cleavage beckoned him and the perfect mellow flesh overflowing the soft cups engaged with the sexy lace trim to present an erotic spectacle. The nylon material clung to her body as if sprayed on. It followed the outline of her breasts, waist and thighs with the coffee- coloured lace hem finishing just above her knees. Sarah looked gloriously sexy and fuckable.

'Here I am, Peter, waiting for you to push that stiff cock against me again, just like you did all those years ago. Only, this time, you will find a nipple to suck. I know you were anxious to do that back then and I was surprised you didn't find one! After all, they're large enough to locate!' Sarah smiled and sensed a resurgent sexual exhilaration; it made her tremble with impatience as she drew Peter, and his erection, closer.

Peter watched his naked cock grinding into the nylon heaven covering Sarah's pussy, his pre-cum marking Sarah's green slip, but he didn't care, life at that moment couldn't be better. But it was only a brief encounter. Sarah was as desperate to fuck as Peter. She wanted his cock and so guided him backwards to the edge of the bed, and when their legs made contact, they both crumpled.

'Listen, Peter, don't get too carried away and cum too soon because I'm going to give you a lesson in fucking. Yes, I want you to fuck me because I need a cock ... your cock ... right now more than you can appreciate.' Grasping the lace hem of her slip, Sarah wriggled it upwards clear of her pussy. Adjusting her position she opened her legs and bent her knees, she was ready to receive Peter.

Peter contemplated the subtle strip of pubic fluff that crowned Sarah's pussy and couldn't help comparing it to Jane's wild undergrowth. Then, lowering his eyes to the tumescent margins of her pudenda, Peter noted the disarrayed presentation of the inner lips; a moist, pink entanglement, which was testament to her excited state.

'OK, young man, we'll take it nice and slow.' Sarah reached forward and grasped Peter's cock drawing him toward her mystical portal. He flinched physically, when his helmet contacted with Sarah's pussy, the sheer thrill of such intimacy almost pushing him over the edge. Realising his excitement was too great for satisfying Sarah's sexual cravings on this occasion, he resolved to follow her instructions with any form of detachment he could muster and so thought about his football team.

'Alright, Peter, I know you're on the verge of cumming but please try and control your feelings. It will be to your own advantage if you do.' Sarah worked his knob between her slippery labia until he felt all resistance vanish, along with the tip of his cock and thoughts of his football team. 'There, can you sense it, Peter, the opening of my vaginal tunnel?' Sarah withdrew Peter's cock and repeated her instructions several times. 'Now, you do it without my aid.'

Peter successfully carried out his task until Sarah was satisfied. 'OK, Peter, this time it's for real, slide that cock all the way in and let's see how deep you manage to get, and most important, how you perform.'

Sarah's pussy was so wet and welcoming it allowed Peter's cock to find its own way without any guidance. He caught his breath as he sensed himself slipping deeper and deeper in to the juicy ecstasy of her sexual paradise. Sarah praised and encouraged his effort, locking her legs powerfully around his waist to pull him deeper still. Peter adopted what he thought was a correct rhythm, but was instantly ordered to slow down.

'Take your tempo from me, young man. Allow your aunt the pleasure she's been waiting for all these years.'

'Yes, Aunt Sarah.' Peter replied his brain starting to assimilate the sense of Sarah's logic.

'That's the way, Aunty Sarah loves it nice and slow and deep.' She reaffirmed her words by increasing her leg pressure around Peter's waist and squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly around his shaft, thus halting further movement of his cock.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers
12