The Lure of Lingerie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

'No,' I croaked.

'Does she wear sexy lingerie of any kind?

'No, nothing like this glamorous outfit, her bras and knickers are plain white.'

'Well, we'll have to change that for her, won't we? And please, don't use the word knickers; it's a dreadful name to call a pair of sexy panties.' I agreed. 'OK, why don't you move on and feel how smooth my skin is above the stocking tops.'

I was emboldened sufficiently not to hesitate and trailed my fingertips across her inviting flesh. The contrast between the nylon mesh and Sarah's skin was electrifying and sensual, and I repeated the motion several times more.

'Now, Peter, move your fingers a little higher until you reach my panties.'

Fuck, this was getting serious now and Sarah's soft voice was having a devastating effect. Slowly, my fingertips tiptoed their way along Sarah's inner thigh until they encountered her mound and the thin veil of satin cloaking her plump labia. My fingers skated back and forth over the slippery fabric marvelling at the exquisite protuberance of her pussy. I showed no hesitation in teasing the fabric mound and sliding my fingertips along the ridges of her cunt. Sarah sighed and moved herself against my fingers.

'Sarah, you feel so different.' I said. 'Your pussy lips are much bigger and shapelier.'

Well, I am older and so more developed.' Sarah paused and adjusted her bottom, seemingly pleased that my digits were having a stimulating effect. 'My inner lips too are big and juicy and saucer-shaped when they're exposed. And, Peter, they guarantee to guide a cock effortlessly in to my vagina. Perhaps one day soon, it will be yours.' She promised and urged herself against my fingers. 'I must say for someone so inexperienced you have a nice gentle touch. No wonder Jane loves you playing with her pussy and fucking her with your fingers. Does she climax when you finger her cunt?'

The obscenities tumbling from her mouth were exhilarating, inspiring me to greater boldness.

'Sometimes, she doesn't always say. She does get carried away, though, and very often tells me to stop because she has to go and pee before she wets herself.'

'Does she now? That's a clear indication that you're doing a satisfactory job in pleasing her. But you must tell her not to hold back if that happens; it's all part of an orgasm.' I resumed my struggle to get beneath Sarah's panties and explore her wet depths, but the material was such a snug fit, I was having difficulty, plus Sarah didn't seem inclined to help in any way. So instead I resorted to cupping her pussy with my hand, gliding my palm over the shiny fabric in the hope it was the right thing to do.

'Peter, that is so, so lovely but we have to stop, now.' Sarah grabbed my wrist.

'But ...' I protested. 'I mean you can't ...'

'Yes I can and I will. Fuck, Peter, I shouldn't be doing this kind of thing with you, I don't want you to think I'm an old slag.' She pushed my hand away.

'But I don't think anything of the sort, Sarah, you are a lovely lady and I want you so much.' I pleaded with her as my excitement went in to overdrive, which was aided by the musky, vaginal aroma that rose from her body; Christ she smelled lovely.

'I know you enjoy touching me, Peter, that's obvious.' She said giving my cock a brief squeeze. 'I'm flattered to think that, being an older, mature woman turns you on, just as I'm turned on thinking about your young, virile cock in my pussy. But ...' Sarah pushed my hand away, '... I don't want it to be a quick fumble as this would be if I allowed you to continue. So this little escapade must cease.' So saying, Sarah covered up her body with the pink wrap. She leaned close to my face and whispered. 'Honestly, that time will come soon, Peter; just have a little patience.'

To say I was peeved was an understatement. Exasperated and desperate were better adjectives. My cock was throbbing fit to burst and I got to my feet in readiness to head for the toilet ... I needed a wank, urgently! As if reading my thoughts Sarah spoke.

'I'm sorry, Peter, I understand your excitement and frustration.' Sarah tried to grab my trousers in order to stop my exit, but in doing so she accidentally brushed my erection. 'Yes, you're definitely excited.' She repeated as her fingers wrapped themselves around my erection once more, squeezing and stroking simultaneously. Sarah's sudden action had me buckling at the knees making me groan; I stood there eyes closed, relishing her attention.

'Tell you what, how about I bring you off. Give you a wank. Would that help you feel better? It's naughty of me to suggest such a thing, but not as naughty as us fucking! Or, do you want to go upstairs and do it yourself?' The fucking woman was relentless. 'Tell you what, I'll even take off my panties and wrap around this monster. I'm sure you'd love that, you can fill with them cum.'

'Oh fuck, yes please, Sarah, I'd love you to do it for me.' I whimpered.

'OK, take off your clothes. I'd like to have a good look at the cock that's causing all these problems for you.'

I threw my clothes in a heap on the floor and turned back to face Sarah. I had never had an erection as hard or as big as the one that bobbed and pulsed for me now. Sarah stared at it her tongue moving over her lips.

'My word, you do have a beautiful appendage, Peter.' Sarah eulogised sitting forward. I edged my cock closer to her face, amazed at my assertiveness. If this was what sexual relations with a mature woman was all about, then I had to grow up fast. 'My word it's so long!' She looked up and grinned, a wicked grin of such shameful proportions it made me realize that, within the next few minutes I would undergo a serious threat to my self-control ... and I didn't want to cum too quick!

Sarah delayed the moment of contact by settling back against the sofa and parting her pink robe. Then, hooking thumbs and fingers into the waistband of her panties she wriggled them down her legs and off. She sat forward again and trailed the panties over my knob while she held the shaft; I flinched at the contact. The erotic caress of satin made my head spin and legs grow weaker. I shivered constantly as the glossy black fabric was drawn across my throbbing, purple knob, snail trails of pre-cum marking its breath-taking passage.

'I can see you're enjoying this. It feels so nice doesn't it?'

'I can't believe how nice.' I whispered, more to myself than for Sarah's ears. Was I supposed to admit liking the touch of ladies lingerie! But when Sarah wrapped the panties around my cock and began stroking, I didn't care who knew, the sensation was just beautiful. I opened my eyes to observe the satin panties experience.

My appreciation of Sarah's enterprising efforts were enhanced by the sight of her red finger nails flashing among the folds of the black satin, and her painted lips - the same vivid red - that were constantly being moistened with her tongue. Sarah adjusted the panties to ensure my knob was exposed. Then, swapping her hold on my shaft to cupping my balls, she flicked her tongue at the slit in my glans, licking up the copious amounts of dribbling pre-cum.

'Peter, it's a long time since I've had a cock in my hand, especially such a beautiful young specimen as this! And, it's an even longer time since I tasted cum. I used to love watching my husband's cock ejaculate, seeing cum spurt from his slit and feeling it spattering on to my face all hot and sticky. Now, Peter, you're going to do that for me, aren't you? I can feel how tight your balls are, how excited you are, so I'm going to take your cock in my mouth and suck it for a while; I want you to cum for me, Peter.'

That was the moment I crossed the threshold of self-restraint. My willpower vanished as I urged my cock deep into Sarah's mouth. Ripples of unimaginable pleasure, excitement and gratification tore through my body, together with surges of spicy titillation that were not of this world. What other sexual ingenuity did this woman possess? I stopped wondering and abandoned myself to the moment I would ejaculate. Jane always told me that, on the occasions when she brought me off, it pleased her to feel my spunk pumping powerfully in to her hand, so I hoped when the time came I could do the same for Sarah.

Well, that time arrived quicker than I wanted it to.

The inevitability of shooting my load was never in doubt under Sarah's inspirational coaxing ... she certainly knew how to induce an orgasm. But, after what she'd told me about her enjoyment of watching a cock ejaculate, I determined to put on a show for her; so I abandoned any kind of restraint and relished her words of encouragement.

'Come on, baby, cum for Aunty Sarah.' She urged while pumping my shaft faster and faster. 'That's it, Peter, let it all go, I know you want to. Come on; come on, cum all over my face. Let this wonderful cock do its job, my baby. Shoot all your sticky cum for Aunty Sarah.'

This lady was wicked. A gorgeous, tantalizing, wicked woman and by fuck did she know how to give pleasure.

Then, it happened. My brain exploded amid flashing lights and a kaleidoscope of shapes and colours ... and I felt myself squirting.

'Fucking hell, Peter?' Sarah squealed. 'What a magnificent delivery!'

Obviously I'd performed well.

Sarah showered me with praise, boosting my confidence and inflating my ego. I opened my eyes and witnessed the aftermath of my ejaculation, just as Sarah was removing spunk from her eyes.

'My God, young man, we're going to have lots of fun together! Now, the next challenge is, how long can you keep this beast stiff and wanting more!'

Needless to say I didn't go home immediately. I submitted myself to more of Sarah's self-indulgence!

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers
12